328 replies to this topic

#121 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 26 June 2004 - 01:53 AM

I'd say take off the str. mods,

The idea of that is that you don't dare to use much force in case you snap the wand! The armour reduction I'm starting to have doubts about after remembering how low mages' armour already is... perhaps only -1. The armour reduction comes from the fact that you can't "block" with the wand... with a staff or sword you might be able to deflect some blows a bit, but you can't with a wand.
The Crane Temple Chairman

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

Don't kill the messenger mathematician!

#122 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5239 posts

Posted 26 June 2004 - 12:11 PM

Ahh...-1ac is a bit low, you've got a mod on int on the staff, more damage isn't cancelled out with low low base and low strength because people don't train or fight with a mage using attack.
So I'd say making it -3 ac is a good idea, I'd said taking off the strength mods because of the fact that people would see a whole bunch of - for just one +, and think poorly of it...even though the mods don't really hurt at all, other than the ac mod.

Before anyone goes on about anything revolving around mages attacking without magic- Yes, you can run out of mana and hit with your mage. Yes I am sure you can hit for 30 or so on monsters, players is another story, or was a year ago at least, archie with cobalt and full spells on a 6/6 gnome didn't do much at all.

-shrug- I'm all for a weapon that mods int. I think it as an alternate drop for something like Aet, the enchanter, or one of the other? bosses that is some form of wizard...time mage maybe...but -shrug- time mage drops key something like 80%, maybe this could fill the other 20%, although I think the no drops were put in there for some type of reason...like discouragment or something lol.
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#123 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 26 June 2004 - 12:23 PM

You have a point there, I guess. The negative stats of the Feathered Boots put me right off!

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

#124 SuperStar

SuperStar
  • Members
  • 410 posts

Posted 05 July 2004 - 10:58 AM

Heh, which makes me think of a similar possible boss drop, although, as said, it would need to be coded into game.

'Scepter of Devotion'
The Scepter of Devotion is said to have once been the emblem of an ancient order of priests, who's tragic devotion to clemency ultimately led to their own demise.
Designed from a solid rounded length of what appears to be a crimson marble, the scepter, when touched, feels as though it is fused to ones own flesh and throbs in harmony with it's wielders heartbeat.

Revelation has an item called Scepter of Timeless devotion, it would look like a complete ripoff, so id vote no for using that :-p
¦¦ i got the sickest vendetta when it come to the chedda... nucca you play with my paper, you gonna meet my barretta ¦¦

#125 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5239 posts

Posted 05 July 2004 - 05:25 PM

Nightmist Blade
Base damage: 35.5, Can be used by: clerics, druids, fighters, mages, paladins, rangers, thieves, berserkers, A plain old all powerful sword, this weapon seems to hold a magical power, forcing back all who would stand before it's warrior. With amazing size and an astoundingly sharp edge, the blade is simply overpowering.
Level needed to equip it: 1, Magical: No, Vamparic: No, Armor: 0, Strength modifier: 0, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: 0, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 0, Charisma modifier: 0, Poison chance: 0, Poison/30s damage: 0, Monster damage table: skeleton:1.25|skeletal:1.25, Mana leech: .

It's just an improved Oak Staff if you think about it....

I'd suggest it as an alternate drop for the giant centipede.

Edited by Gaddy, 05 July 2004 - 05:26 PM.

Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.

#126 rda

rda
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 July 2004 - 05:45 PM

Hero's Banner

In the field of battle chaos rains, yet through the dismal sight a standard can be seen raised above all else, the flag soars in the wind and a loud battle cry is raised, the allies of the symbol are rallied to a renued will to fight!

base damage: 9
used by: clerics / paladins
wisdom +1 / charisma +1
magical: yes
level needed to equip: 29

#127 Deval

Deval
  • Members
  • 802 posts

Posted 05 July 2004 - 10:15 PM

Revelation has an item called Scepter of Timeless devotion, it would look like a complete ripoff, so id vote no for using that :-p

That's fine, I've never played Rev, so any accusations of plaguerism can be taken directly to me, and appropriately thwarted. As for the name, the name Sceptre of Devotion is being used in a faith/religous context, as in, devotion to their deity, not to a corporeal object.

I personally don't believe in hindering the growth of our own game due to similarities to other online communities. :)
"PK'ing has just become a battle of superior numbers." ~ Goldfish.

#128 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5239 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 12:02 PM

I think Deval is a noob.

Library info for Helm of the Ancients:
Armor base: 0, Can be used by: clerics, druids, fighters, mages, paladins, rangers, thieves, Description: An extremely old helmet that was created by an advanced ancient civilization. It's leathery material has aged to bend as though it were thin rubber. The sense of age seems to pull strenght away from you. People say the helm speaks as a voice for it's long dead creators, making you feel more confident in the good decisions you make, while pulling away from the worse. Level needed to equip it: 25, Strength modifier: -1, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: 0, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 1, Charisma modifier: 0.

I'm not sure what could have it as an alternate drop really...Aet, Lyzanthir, GC, something under harabec...

#129 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 01:06 PM

Nightmist Blade
Base damage: 35.5, Can be used by: clerics, druids, fighters, mages, paladins, rangers, thieves, berserkers, A plain old all powerful sword, this weapon seems to hold a magical power, forcing back all who would stand before it's warrior. With amazing size and an astoundingly sharp edge, the blade is simply overpowering.
Level needed to equip it: 1, Magical: No, Vamparic: No, Armor: 0, Strength modifier: 0, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: 0, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 0, Charisma modifier: 0, Poison chance: 0, Poison/30s damage: 0, Monster damage table: skeleton:1.25|skeletal:1.25, Mana leech: .

It's just an improved Oak Staff if you think about it....

I'd suggest it as an alternate drop for the giant centipede.

With base damage 35.5?!

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

#130 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5239 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 01:37 PM

I think it's fairly obvious I wasn't serious about the 'Nightmist Blade'.

I mean honestly, dropped by the pede? Never, I'd say make it Elshria or some monster close to NM.

#131 Eamon

Eamon
  • Members
  • 842 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 04:07 PM

How bout the Giant Croc.....Everyone gots boots already.

#132 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5239 posts

Posted 07 July 2004 - 12:48 PM

K, I've got this idea from someone's suggestion of an amulet that I called "retarded" so if it seems over the edge...well, drop it.

Library info for Aet'thol's Pendant: (different boss' pendant if it were another boss)
Armor base: 2, Can be used by: clerics, druids, fighters, mages, paladins, rangers, thieves, Description: Aet'thol, known for his expert knowledge of healing and his skill with rune weaponry with magical health leeching abilities, seems to have developed an amulet out of fragments of his Rune Staff. The amulet does not his his opponents, so it cannot leech in the same effective manner, but he has learned that every small ammount counts. Level needed to equip it: 1, Magical: No, Vamparic: .05-.08 (I'd say less than .1 at least), Strength modifier: 0, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: 0, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 0, Charisma modifier: 0.

I do not know that it works out. If it is something that could be added to an amulet, I think it'd be cool so long as the leech were kept low enough not to make a very large difference. Really it wouldn't be a big deal PvP, it'd probably be nice for training and such though.

Library info for Diamond Necklace:
Armor base: 2, Can be used by: clerics, druids, fighters, mages, paladins, rangers, thieves, Description: A strand of diamonds commonly worn by the rangers of the upper mountains. Created with stones from the mystical gnomen caverns, the necklace radiates a magical aura which seems to bind with items near it. Level needed to equip it: 1, Magical: Yes, Vamparic: No, Strength modifier: 0, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: 0, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 0, Charisma modifier: 0.

Same case as the other suggestion, might not be possible with the current coding of ammys and other equip aside from weapons.
I decided upon Mt. Ranger cause I couldn't really think of what to make it, CG's drop is still in pretty high demand and people may rather it remain how it is. I figured hey, Mt. Ranger isn't easy--he doesn't have a drop (pretty sure)...he's just a boss you kill to pass into the gnome caves, I really don't see the item as being very strong or anything and therefore don't really think it's a bad suggestion of Mt. Ranger. I thought of this after I thought of what boss to drop it and have changed the desc. Please don't look at this as some kind of attempt to make areas that I know but not everyone goes to more profiable, I've got 1 crit in my party that doesn't use a magical weapon all the time anyway (fighter). I wouldn't think they would sell for any extreme price...

Edit- Could any staff who sees this ask JLH if it is even codeable for items such as amulets to cause magical/vampiric properties? (i question it because amulet descs don't have information on vamp/magical...unless I just never pay attention)
And if he would ever consider adding either of them even if it were codable?
Also, if it were codeable, they could leave out the magical/vamp explanation in the desc and simply have them cause the effects....

I just thought it'd be a cool type of new style for people to choose from. I know I'd still keep dex ammys on my dwarves and rangers most likely, don't think it'd make anything obsolete.

Edited by Gaddy, 07 July 2004 - 12:52 PM.

#133 The Matrix

The Matrix
  • Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 27 July 2004 - 05:46 PM

How about a set of random boss drops from the lag moster

Lag Blade

Base damage: 25, can be used by: fighters, berserkers, paladins Description: The lag blade has the power of lag protection running through it. It gives the wearer enhanced speed because of the way it controlles the flow of information,Level needed to equip it 30, Magical: No Vamparic: No Armor: 0, Strengh modifier: 0 Intelligance Modifier: 0 Dexiterity Modifier 1,Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 0, Charisma modifier: 0, Poison chance: 0, Poison/30s damage: 0, Monster damage table: hydra body:1.4, Mana leech: .

Lag Bow

Base damage: 21, Can be used by: Rangers Description:The lag bow has the power of lag protection running through it.It gives the wearer enhanced speed because of the way it controlles the flow of information. Level needed to equip it: 30, Magical: No, Vamparic: No, Armor: 0, Strength modifier: 0, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: 1, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 0, Charisma modifier: 0, Poison chance: 0, Poison/30s damage: 0, Monster damage table: hydra body:1.4, Mana leech: .

Staff of Lag Protection

Base damage: 27, Can be used by: Clerics, Druids, Mages Description:The Staff Of Lag Protection has the power of lag protection running through it.It gives the wearer enhanced speed because of the way it controls the flow of information. Level needed to equip it: 30, Magical: Yes, Vamparic: No, Armor: 0, Strength modifier: 0, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: 1, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 0, Charisma modifier: 0, Poison chance: 0, Poison/30s damage: 0, Monster damage table: hydra body:1.4, Mana leech: .

Lag Dagger

Base damage: 23, Can be used by: thieves, Description:The Lag Dagger has the power of lag protection running through it.It gives the wearer enhanced speed because of the way it controls the flow of information. Level needed to equip it: 30, Magical: No, Vamparic: No, Armor: 0, Strength modifier: 0, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: 1, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 0, Charisma modifier: 0, Poison chance: 0, Poison/30s damage: 0, Monster damage table: , Mana leech: .

Lag Mask

Armor Base: 0, Can be worn by: pacifists, Description:The Lag Mask has the power of lag protection running through it.It gives the wearer enhanced speed because of the way it controls the flow of information. Level needed to equip it: 30, Strength modifier: 0, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: 1, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 0, Charisma modifier: 0,

#134 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 27 July 2004 - 06:17 PM

What's the point of making the weapons more damaging to the Hydra Body if the weapons can only be used by Archmasters? The swamps have a level 25 cap on them. I feel that many of those pickups are a little overpowered with Dexterity boosts.

Anyway, enough with the criticism... here is my suggestion. Not sure what boss it would go on, mind you. Might have to be put on a new one.

Kwando

Base damage: 30, can be used by: fighters, Description: The Kwando consists of a huge jagged blade connected to the end of a 6-foot metallic shaft. It is one of the deadliest weapons forged by Oriental blacksmiths, but it weighs in at nearly 300lbs. Very few people have mastered using this weapon, and those who have are sure to be a force to reckon with. Level needed to equip it: 30, Magical No, Vamparic No, Armor: 0, Strength modifier: 0, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: -1, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 0, Charisma modifier: 0, Poison chance: 0, Poison/30s damage: 0, Monster damage table: , Mana leech: .

Edited by Crane, 27 July 2004 - 06:22 PM.

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

#135 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5239 posts

Posted 27 July 2004 - 09:44 PM

How about a set of random boss drops from the lag moster

Lag Blade

Base damage: 25, can be used by: fighters, berserkers, paladins Description: The lag blade has the power of lag protection running through it. It gives the wearer enhanced speed because of the way it controlles the flow of information,Level needed to equip it 30, Magical: No Vamparic: No Armor: 0, Strengh modifier: 0 Intelligance Modifier: 0 Dexiterity Modifier 1,Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 0, Charisma modifier: 0, Poison chance: 0, Poison/30s damage: 0, Monster damage table: hydra body:1.4, Mana leech: .

Lag Bow

Base damage: 21, Can be used by: Rangers Description:The lag bow has the power of lag protection running through it.It gives the wearer enhanced speed because of the way it controlles the flow of information. Level needed to equip it: 30, Magical: No, Vamparic: No, Armor: 0, Strength modifier: 0, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: 1, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 0, Charisma modifier: 0, Poison chance: 0, Poison/30s damage: 0, Monster damage table: hydra body:1.4, Mana leech: .

Staff of Lag Protection

Base damage: 27, Can be used by: Clerics, Druids, Mages Description:The Staff Of Lag Protection has the power of lag protection running through it.It gives the wearer enhanced speed because of the way it controls the flow of information. Level needed to equip it: 30, Magical: Yes, Vamparic: No, Armor: 0, Strength modifier: 0, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: 1, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 0, Charisma modifier: 0, Poison chance: 0, Poison/30s damage: 0, Monster damage table: hydra body:1.4, Mana leech: .

Lag Dagger

Base damage: 23, Can be used by: thieves, Description:The Lag Dagger has the power of lag protection running through it.It gives the wearer enhanced speed because of the way it controls the flow of information. Level needed to equip it: 30, Magical: No, Vamparic: No, Armor: 0, Strength modifier: 0, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: 1, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 0, Charisma modifier: 0, Poison chance: 0, Poison/30s damage: 0, Monster damage table: , Mana leech: .

Lag Mask

Armor Base: 0, Can be worn by: pacifists, Description:The Lag Mask has the power of lag protection running through it.It gives the wearer enhanced speed because of the way it controls the flow of information. Level needed to equip it: 30, Strength modifier: 0, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: 1, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 0, Charisma modifier: 0,

They all seem pretty much ridiculous to me. You seem to be under the impression that the lag monster is hard to kill or something. He just takes a bit of time, and with his 100% drop rate, it would be crazy to apply these items to him.

#136 .?.

.?.
  • Members
  • 1210 posts

Posted 17 August 2004 - 09:11 PM

Library info for Shadow Carapace:

Armor base: 45, Can be worn by: thieves,Description:, Level needed to equip it: 30, Strength modifier: 0, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: 0, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 0, Charisma modifier: 0.

second Drop for Malok

6% droprate ahvent thought of a description :-p
Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me.

#137 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 18 August 2004 - 01:38 AM

keep rapier as is and give it +3 dex -.- make it pallies and fightesr only kk thx
Page/Memo Beatrix

#138 Perfection

Perfection
  • Members
  • 917 posts

Posted 18 August 2004 - 08:53 PM

K, I've got this idea from someone's suggestion of an amulet that I called "retarded" so if it seems over the edge...well, drop it.

Library info for Aet'thol's Pendant: (different boss' pendant if it were another boss)
Armor base: 2, Can be used by: clerics, druids, fighters, mages, paladins, rangers, thieves, Description: Aet'thol, known for his expert knowledge of healing and his skill with rune weaponry with magical health leeching abilities, seems to have developed an amulet out of fragments of his Rune Staff. The amulet does not his his opponents, so it cannot leech in the same effective manner, but he has learned that every small ammount counts. Level needed to equip it: 1, Magical: No, Vamparic: .05-.08 (I'd say less than .1 at least), Strength modifier: 0, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: 0, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 0, Charisma modifier: 0.

I do not know that it works out. If it is something that could be added to an amulet, I think it'd be cool so long as the leech were kept low enough not to make a very large difference. Really it wouldn't be a big deal PvP, it'd probably be nice for training and such though.

Library info for Diamond Necklace:
Armor base: 2, Can be used by: clerics, druids, fighters, mages, paladins, rangers, thieves, Description: A strand of diamonds commonly worn by the rangers of the upper mountains. Created with stones from the mystical gnomen caverns, the necklace radiates a magical aura which seems to bind with items near it. Level needed to equip it: 1, Magical: Yes, Vamparic: No, Strength modifier: 0, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: 0, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 0, Charisma modifier: 0.

Same case as the other suggestion, might not be possible with the current coding of ammys and other equip aside from weapons.
I decided upon Mt. Ranger cause I couldn't really think of what to make it, CG's drop is still in pretty high demand and people may rather it remain how it is. I figured hey, Mt. Ranger isn't easy--he doesn't have a drop (pretty sure)...he's just a boss you kill to pass into the gnome caves, I really don't see the item as being very strong or anything and therefore don't really think it's a bad suggestion of Mt. Ranger. I thought of this after I thought of what boss to drop it and have changed the desc. Please don't look at this as some kind of attempt to make areas that I know but not everyone goes to more profiable, I've got 1 crit in my party that doesn't use a magical weapon all the time anyway (fighter). I wouldn't think they would sell for any extreme price...

Edit- Could any staff who sees this ask JLH if it is even codeable for items such as amulets to cause magical/vampiric properties? (i question it because amulet descs don't have information on vamp/magical...unless I just never pay attention)
And if he would ever consider adding either of them even if it were codable?
Also, if it were codeable, they could leave out the magical/vamp explanation in the desc and simply have them cause the effects....

I just thought it'd be a cool type of new style for people to choose from. I know I'd still keep dex ammys on my dwarves and rangers most likely, don't think it'd make anything obsolete.

Mt. Ranger drops an Enchanted Bow sometimes big fella :P
Pulsar, Gremlin or Old_Dog in game. (multi alt only)

#139 Malavon

Malavon
  • Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 19 August 2004 - 03:53 PM

The armour reduction comes from the fact that you can't "block" with the wand... with a staff or sword you might be able to deflect some blows a bit, but you can't with a wand.

You can't block with it, true, but that's no reason to decrease someones armour class. If you hold a shield and don't block with it that doesn't mean your armour drops does it? No, it just means you wouldn't get the bonus armour. It wouldn't give you a negative amount.

Meh.. some ideas look ok. The rest don't are either over powered or boring.

#140 Venture

Venture
  • Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 01 September 2004 - 09:08 PM

I think there aren't enough bracelets... so i want to see more bracelets preferably ones that do more than 1 ac

#141 El DaN

El DaN
  • Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 22 October 2004 - 10:19 PM

i think there should be an alt drop from the bandit leader like a 5% drop rate and the weapon shud b like dagger of spirits just different name i dont got ideas

#142 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5239 posts

Posted 23 October 2004 - 03:20 AM

I think that's a fairly decent idea really. A weapon exactly like DoS but with a different name and desc---1 problem, look at the Giant Sand Wurm, then look at the Bandit Leader...one is a lot harder.
That is partially compensated by the GSW being 50% and I suppose the BL would be fairly low (2-8% maybe?)....

Or having the Bandit Leader drop a lower base weapon for high levels that had a poisoning ability...similar to that of Spectre Bow.

I really like the idea of giving the BL a low %age drop of a dagger. It make sense to me at least...once again, I don't say this simply becaue it'd be good for me. I haven't got any high level thieves left right now, and I haven't killed the bandit leader in months I don't think (stolen from him though :X)...

#143 Trevayne

Trevayne
  • Advisors
  • 1841 posts

Posted 23 October 2004 - 03:29 AM

I also like the idea of a low-% dagger drop from the bandit leader. It would be a reasonable balance against the GSW, since GSW has a good chance for a much more valuable drop.
Aeryn and Trevayne in game.

#144 Tom

Tom
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 23 October 2004 - 12:08 PM

Armor base: 24, Can be worn by: fighters, paladins, Description: bleh., Level needed to equip it: 30, Strength modifier: 0, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: 0, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 1, Charisma modifier: 0.

alt drop for boots of time.
Feck Off

#145 Ryuku

Ryuku

Ryuku Ingame, Best 3v3er ever

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 23 October 2004 - 09:02 PM

Base damage: 25, Can be used by: thieves Description: This dagger has poisin sprewed over it. It's light green appreance repels you, but what do you care, it's a better weapon., Level needed to equip it: 27, Magical: No, Vamparic: No, Armor: 0, Strength modifier: 0, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: 0, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 0, Charisma modifier: 0, Poison chance: .20/4 damage, Poison/30s damage: 0, Monster damage table:, Mana leech: 0

Emballed Dagger (or whatever you call it) Alternate drop for Bandit Leader. Person can be poisined by a failed assassinate if damage is done.

#146 Squee

Squee

Sorcerer

• Members
  • 1810 posts

Posted 23 October 2004 - 10:04 PM

If you fail to assassiate someone, that means you totally missed them. So this dagger spits poison at you?

Edit:

Armor base: 24...alt drop for boots of time.

I sincerely hope you're not suggesting boots that give you 24 armour...

Edited by Squee, 23 October 2004 - 10:06 PM.

Posted Image

#147 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5239 posts

Posted 23 October 2004 - 10:21 PM

Lol, Squee makes a good point...just what kind of armor were you talking about replacing boots of time with?
If those are boots..that's insane.
If it's reg armor..it doesn't make any sense....so...ya..i don't get it.

I like the thieves dagger idea.

#148 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 24 October 2004 - 01:08 AM

I would guess he is talking about a shield.

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

#149 Tom

Tom
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 24 October 2004 - 07:35 PM

^nice to see someones awake
Feck Off

#150 Ryuku

Ryuku

Ryuku Ingame, Best 3v3er ever

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 24 October 2004 - 08:13 PM

If you fail to assassiate someone, that means you totally missed them. So this dagger spits poison at you?

Edit:

Armor base: 24...alt drop for boots of time.

I sincerely hope you're not suggesting boots that give you 24 armour...

You attempted to assassinate OMG but failed. No poisin.
You attempted to assassinate OMG but failed causing 100 points of damage. Poisin.
You assassinated OMG. Well, he died, No poisin.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users