it's plausible that the SOB hasn't spawned

¯¨:·»Gently spamming the forum since 2003«·:¨¯

#122 Bowlin

Bowlin
  • Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 03 November 2004 - 09:55 PM

I should've posted here long ago :P ...oh well ^_^
Anyway, I think that The Aviators is awesome, ubber friendly and silly, and has a mage that kicks A$$ (The usual you would prolly expect from a good clan... )

I've been in the clan ever since I made that one deal with that one guy a year ago who sold me a 5 stat ranger (interesting story). They've been good to me and I hope to stay with them until I quit.
I'm not the one who's confused, boy. You don't even know who you are! -Rafiki

Ingame: Bowlin_Iii

#123 Mec

Mec
  • Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 13 November 2004 - 06:26 PM

Hooray for TA!

#124 Ryuku

Ryuku

Ryuku Ingame, Best 3v3er ever

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 13 November 2004 - 08:08 PM

We're like, pwning. I'm finally a decent player now that I lvled those rangers to 25 :P

#125 Sneaky

Sneaky
  • Members
  • 2372 posts

Posted 16 November 2004 - 03:36 PM

I'm a good now too alex2! Omgsoh! A summery of the events of the last few months:

Omgosh kev n jason leave
My computer sucked so i sold lots
Jared finally gets spyglass
Alan quits
Alan comes back
Jared/Alan get 1E+20030210 cappy kills
I buy stuff because I stole my moms computer
Alexone gets 201.3 SoF's
Alan and jared remain sexy.

:P

Edit: And pie is good

Edited by Sneaky, 16 November 2004 - 03:40 PM.

Chuck Norris wears Jack Bauer pajamas.

deimos the noob said no

#126 Sean

Sean
  • Members
  • 976 posts

Posted 16 November 2004 - 06:42 PM

0.o
Stadic Ingame...

#127 Sneaky

Sneaky
  • Members
  • 2372 posts

Posted 17 November 2004 - 02:13 AM

and has a mage that kicks A$$ (The usual you would prolly expect from a good clan... )

You mean me, or jared?

deimos the noob said no

#128 Nocturnal

Nocturnal
  • Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 17 November 2004 - 02:27 AM

Pfft, He means my Mage Mike. lol
Daffy

#129 Sneaky

Sneaky
  • Members
  • 2372 posts

Posted 17 November 2004 - 02:35 AM

Ok, Mr. Washed-up mage identity that doesn't even have beam. :P

deimos the noob said no

#130 Ryuku

Ryuku

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 17 November 2004 - 06:06 AM

I think he meant you Mike, but I guess it could've been Jared.

#131 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 17 November 2004 - 07:46 AM

It seems the only thing I can't kill on this game is this damn thread.
I wouldn't mind stabbing you in the face, if that's cool with you?

#132 Bowlin

Bowlin
  • Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 17 November 2004 - 01:55 PM

and has a mage that kicks A$$ (The usual you would prolly expect from a good clan... )

You mean me, or jared?

Supposedly Jared because he was the first mage to kill me. lol
I'm not the one who's confused, boy. You don't even know who you are! -Rafiki

Ingame: Bowlin_Iii

#133 Ryuku

Ryuku

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 19 November 2004 - 04:37 PM

:P

#134 lowmion

lowmion
  • Members
  • 247 posts

Posted 30 November 2004 - 12:48 AM

Now why would you want to do that?

:unsure:

#135 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 09:44 PM

AAAAAAAANNNNNNNDDDDDD

here it comes

wait for it

look out

its behind you...

BUMP

lol
+1 post count ggpwnedkthxbai

#136 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 09:50 PM

Also, we have taken to saying ggpwnedkthxbainub in our clan, heh. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery :ph34r:

haha xd

Dragonheart dont be ragging on Quarks clans bc they were an always will be better than any clan u can ever make an be chairman of so if ur not better than some1 dont act like u are.

back in the day when tony used to pregnant dog loads...
...... xd

hey,all you peeps can make fun of this clan all you want,but all i have to say is,TA will be around a very long time,unlike some clans *cough*all of Quark's *cough*:) the reason is,all the founders get along (and two,we can't get our heads that far up our @sses) but to some it up,WE DON'T CARE WHATCHA THINK OF OUR CLAN

all of my clans have also overtaken the aviators at EVERY SINGLE TIME... funny that heh, and in a short space of time too... plus i didnt resort to letting every single person into the clan, since ur clan does... shown by the 15 founders and 28 leaders... the most in NM i believe?

EDIT: plus i had people that wanted to be in my clan and loyal to it, not just anyone i meet, my clans actually had standards for entry.. look into it

back when kev used to sell clans for uber koinzs

Another ex-broken member joining teh ranks of aviators; lol, it's so nice to see more than 2 people on at any given time!

Hope to see more ex-broken or "borken" over here!

when we stole all broken members and they got mad

Yea Dragonheart stop talking about things u have no clue about and shut the hell up for once kev and i can both own u anyday anytime so just stfu an quit bashing ppl that can kill u.

more classic tony

YOU STILL HAVEN'T TOLD ME WHERE I GET FLYING GOBLINS! *Xcelon sighs*
lol oh yeah... you like my new pic? ;)

haha kier, fggjp

ta ftw

Edited by Raylen, 12 March 2009 - 10:32 PM.

#137 Sausage

Sausage

Old School Nub

• Members
  • 1409 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 01:11 AM

TA was like notoriously the noobest clan ever. Old posts are always good to read. Old forums ftw

Retired... Now I know how it feels to quit NM and troll forums.

#138 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 04:42 AM

Oh dear God.

#139 Autek

Autek
  • Members
  • 1967 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 06:07 AM

I miss when trash talk like that was permitted. . . :ph34r:
Autek in game.

#140 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 06:08 PM

TA was like notoriously the noobest clan ever. Old posts are always good to read. Old forums ftw

BUT we beat Dynasty in a clan mosh; they still claim we had more people...

In reality the numbers were pretty even but Ronnie sucked and kept killing his clannies, lol

AND we pwned up bosses, back when CG was a big draw and everything was dead most of the time

But yeah, classy, if I look at myself back then, I think gosh, I was so immature

#141 Äññöÿäñcë

Äññöÿäñcë
  • Members
  • 2132 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 12:22 PM

you were immature?

flying goblins? wtf?

fun times though..
Disaster ingame.

#142 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:40 PM

3 years later pretty much calls for another bump, just so I can still find this in 3 years time. Still many many happy memories of the aviators... /me has a tear roll down his cheek ...

...back when you really did get 60 people in moshes
...you could just log on a lvl 21 druid and actually go and pk some noobs, and they would get massively pissed and page you abuse
...back when getting a halberd was a big deal
...people actually used justice blades (they're paladin weapons, fyi)
...back when getting to the desert was SO dangerous and you'd get to the granite beasts and someone would be there with thieves and make you log off really really fast
...when I caught tony on 2nd floor and pked him for 20k, haha (/who grudgebringer)
...when we used enemy chat to actually do stuff because the bad kids would get alts in the clan to spy on clan chat
...when DOUBLE EXP happened and you found uber secret training places like that big room just below Teptok and the desert in Chronos
...when you'd get paci's at CG, haha, and then someone drops justice zone and there's a massacre*
...back when "vines at 4-way" meant bad news for the clan
...moving clan house to windia!
...my clan house descriptions, which owned, but unfortunately did cause people to get lost :F
...getting ta to #1 clan, back when it was a big deal
...and inviting every noob and his dog to join, just so we could do it lol

*one time i watched my brother accidentally DROP justice zone just as all friendly crits had used stam, so the bad kids killed a few, then he put it back up again just as everyone got stam back. good times?

But yeah. I guess the rise of the aviators was really the rise of me and Jared, cleverly using our respective lack of any meaningful employment or responsibility and alternate time zones to become badass at a text-based adventure game.

Shout out to:

Jared
Jimmy
Kier
Lew (wasn't in clan, whatanoob)
Kev (FGGJP)
Jason
Daffy (was he called like Alex? or Kyle? No wait, I think he pretended to be called Alex, but was really called Kyle, but he didn't use his real name in case people from school found out? Whatever.)
Adrian
Matt
Andy
Moberg
Alex
Mike
Bjarne
Rick (Windy Tunnel, lol)
Porkie
Jadet (original chairman, caused drama by stealing the clan, lol)
Dog Pound (original founder, was helluva annoying)

Ahhhhh, sweet reminiscence :lol:

#143 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 07:39 AM

3 years later pretty much calls for another bump, just so I can still find this in 3 years time. Still many many happy memories of the aviators... /me has a tear roll down his cheek ...

...back when you really did get 60 people in moshes
...you could just log on a lvl 21 druid and actually go and pk some noobs, and they would get massively pissed and page you abuse
...back when getting a halberd was a big deal
...people actually used justice blades (they're paladin weapons, fyi)
...back when getting to the desert was SO dangerous and you'd get to the granite beasts and someone would be there with thieves and make you log off really really fast
...when I caught tony on 2nd floor and pked him for 20k, haha (/who grudgebringer)
...when we used enemy chat to actually do stuff because the bad kids would get alts in the clan to spy on clan chat
...when DOUBLE EXP happened and you found uber secret training places like that big room just below Teptok and the desert in Chronos
...when you'd get paci's at CG, haha, and then someone drops justice zone and there's a massacre*
...back when "vines at 4-way" meant bad news for the clan
...moving clan house to windia!
...my clan house descriptions, which owned, but unfortunately did cause people to get lost :F
...getting ta to #1 clan, back when it was a big deal
...and inviting every noob and his dog to join, just so we could do it lol

*one time i watched my brother accidentally DROP justice zone just as all friendly crits had used stam, so the bad kids killed a few, then he put it back up again just as everyone got stam back. good times?

But yeah. I guess the rise of the aviators was really the rise of me and Jared, cleverly using our respective lack of any meaningful employment or responsibility and alternate time zones to become badass at a text-based adventure game.

Shout out to:

Jared
Jimmy
Kier
Lew (wasn't in clan, whatanoob)
Kev (FGGJP)
Jason
Daffy (was he called like Alex? or Kyle? No wait, I think he pretended to be called Alex, but was really called Kyle, but he didn't use his real name in case people from school found out? Whatever.)
Adrian
Matt
Andy
Moberg
Alex
Mike
Bjarne
Rick (Windy Tunnel, lol)
Porkie
Jadet (original chairman, caused drama by stealing the clan, lol)
Dog Pound (original founder, was helluva annoying)

Ahhhhh, sweet reminiscence :lol:

A few more sweet, sweet memories. Can't believe it is pushing a decade or so since we started.

- First joining clan on a two-stat paladin, and thinking Rick and Andy were the nuts because they had an archmaster each.
- Organizing our first CG run with Alan, and taking a combined 3 characters who could actually damage it with magical weapons. Got the drop with a spider staff.
- Absolutely raping Tadpole (Chris was awesome) and co. at cappy, and them finally realizing that maybe we didn't suck.
- Combining with the best members of Broken expecting great things, then finding out the game was just a chat channel for them.
- Winning the ultimate clan mosh bonanza, and watching Dynasty cry. Probably biggest 'staged' battle that ever went down on this game.
- Making our webpage of every boss kill and who killed them, until the novelty wore off and we killed 10 or so a day.
- Losing Jason and Kev to DH, they were too nice and Alan and I far too competitive and evil.
- Selling the clan finally then joining T.R. Was great to be free from all the bullnuts and annoying noobs.
- Having a clan alliance with Lokey of the Midnight Thorns until Serg thought he owned the TK. Then proving he didn't actually own it so lost alliance.
- mooseing tagging mooseing thousands of mooseing untagged clan alts because I'm slightly OCD.
- Joining accounts with Alana after he quit. Was like some Captain Planet nuts. (Lew came later, like the green power ranger.)
- Putting up with Alex and his suicide attempts in clan chat. Hi Alex btw, how's nuts?
- Helping Matt level/buy equip/play. And watch him turn around and sell it in an eternal cycle.
- Owning the Gnoll's. Favourite training spot of nub me.
- OWNING THE mooseING CHRISTMAS QUESTS! Four Rings of Noel one year but had to buy Devastate for Chiquita the next year, despite being the person who organized and worked out how to finish moving Evil Santa after a day of it mooseing everyone else up.

Great times. Kinda miss them.

#144 Angelus

Angelus
  • Members
  • 1202 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 07:52 AM

- Combining with the best members of Broken expecting great things, then finding out the game was just a chat channel for them.

We pwned at the chat aspect of the game tho :lol:
Angelus ingame.
Back into the shadows once again...

#145 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 07:59 AM

We pwned at the chat aspect of the game tho :lol:

You really did! Daffy was a true master int he art of chat and not doing anything game related.

Good memory from you, btw Angelus. I remember I invised all my alts and PK'd you in the RG and thought I was the man! Shortly after that I found out that you didn't actually PK at the time and I felt super bad haha.

Edited by Thunderja, 29 June 2012 - 07:59 AM.

#146 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 11:09 PM

- Winning the ultimate clan mosh bonanza, and watching Dynasty cry. Probably biggest 'staged' battle that ever went down on this game.

Think that's *probably* true. They had the nerve to suggest they were outnumbered, despite the fact that when you counted, numbers were pretty equal. We had all the skill though :lol:

And I remember the clan website too, with all those boss kills in different colours lol. How cool was that!

I also remember working out how to make sure that all my crits appeared at the bottom of the list, which was kinda handy but did require 2 computers or friendly clan members heh.

And yeah...think it's over 9 years now since me and Jimmy started (he actually solo trained an elf ranger to level 19 before we worked out you could actually play on more than one character at a time). I should think we're all getting pretty old now. Gonna be 30 in October. Didn't we laugh at Joe because he was 30 or something? Damn ageing and nuts.

As for Angelus, I think I remember being down at CG with...I think 3 rangers and a pally maybe? Anyway, some cleric turned up and helped me out with spells, which I think ended up being Angelus. Could be wrong, was someone from Broken anyway though.

Was a good time in my life though, the nm years. Dunno if it was really the CAUSE of it being good, but I learnt a lot and grew up a lot during the time I played the game. In reality I think nm became the place where I could still wind people up and troll forums and stuff (I imagine there's not a lot of evidence to suggest that I was particularly mature...), good times indeed.

And now it's just gone midnight and I'm going to bed. Back in the day, I'd just be getting started...

<3

#147 PrimeX85

PrimeX85
  • Members
  • 587 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 04:31 PM

wow, lets troll forums and bump an old post from a few yrs ago and get all hard ons for how bad we pwned this game 10 yrs ago, woot go u guys!!!

#148 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 11:26 AM

wow, lets troll forums and bump an old post from a few yrs ago and get all hard ons for how bad we pwned this game 10 yrs ago, woot go u guys!!!

Okay, good idea. You would think for a text based game the basic English in posts would be a little bit better.

What about the time I killed Captain Wilson 99 times without a spyglass drop? Got it dead-on turn 100. I can't quite remember his drop % from been staff, but that was a lame run of luck. 

Man, I'm now so hard from thinking about how hard we "pwned" this game ten years ago. At my age I need all the help I can getting hard. Great idea, thanks. 

Edited by Thunderja, 07 June 2013 - 11:26 AM.

#149 Gnarkill

Gnarkill

Antisocial

• Members
  • 1834 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 09:09 PM

Okay, good idea. You would think for a text based game the basic English in posts would be a little bit better.

What about the time I killed Captain Wilson 99 times without a spyglass drop? Got it dead-on turn 100. I can't quite remember his drop % from been staff, but that was a lame run of luck. 

Man, I'm now so hard from thinking about how hard we "pwned" this game ten years ago. At my age I need all the help I can getting hard. Great idea, thanks. 

try the infmous" peen spin" from NM dance battle days! :lol:

good to see you still checking in from time to time man! been years! :)

Edited by Gnarkill, 10 June 2013 - 09:10 PM.

Gnarkill- Multi and 1a

#150 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:38 AM

try the infmous" peen spin" from NM dance battle days! :lol:

good to see you still checking in from time to time man! been years! :)

It has. I pull out the infamous Peen Spin on the dance floor every weekend. You're a genius!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users