• This topic is locked This topic is locked
156 replies to this topic

#121 Wind

Wind

Kevbear <3

• Members
  • 1021 posts

Posted 04 February 2006 - 09:32 PM

I didn't provide reasons earlier, so i'm re-doing it.

Mono- as said many times, great knowledge of items in game, so i'm sure any areas of his would be completely balanced and extremely difficult. He's a very nice guy and very respectful to those player's that aren't extremely anti-social (all that can be expected). He's on the game a lot too, so he'd be available to run events. He's also from a different time zone than all of the current staff, so he'd be available for help to players when no one else is.

Fearless- might as well call him Mr. Fairplay. Again, he's extremely nice to those players that aren't complete jackasses and rude. Mono is more of a nomination for a developer, where Fearless I think would be better for keeping the game clean and fun for everyone. An extremely unbiased guy and a great friend, he's always there to give people a helping hand. And I don't think he'd think twice to ban a friend if they deserved it.

yep i agree on both..

they really cool guys..

:( :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Deimos - he is helpful to new players to the game and he also got very good knowledge of it, he isn't anti-social in any way, he aint biased to players. The guy is on EVERYDAY, he has always been there for someone in need (which he can help with) Hes a great guy and friend and i would love to see him on the staff team..

Edited by Bad Boy, 04 February 2006 - 09:58 PM.

Cry me a river!

Character Name: Wind on both servers!

#122 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 04 February 2006 - 10:15 PM

adding another person to my list...

Deimos(Mike) - He is one of the most trusted people i know and has always been there to help me out. He works at making the game better for everyone not just for himself. He has never stolen before and keeps his temper under control. He would be of help to the playerbase and area making. He is unbiased and would help to clean this game up a bit. He has alot of the same views as the people nominated here so far have, and would be a great addition to the team.
Contact Unforgiven on 1a.

#123 Thug

Thug
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 February 2006 - 10:27 PM

jared is great! make him staff !!! yeeeehhhhh JARED FOR STAFF he is a very fair player who always helps people out .. especially me ! hehehe naw but really jared is a good fair guy and should be made staff ... a choice for jared is a choice for good! :(

Edited by Thug, 04 February 2006 - 10:29 PM.

#124 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 12:05 AM

jared is great! make him staff !!! yeeeehhhhh JARED FOR STAFF he is a very fair player who always helps people out .. especially me ! hehehe naw but really jared is a good fair guy and should be made staff ... a choice for jared is a choice for good! :(

Most times I've ever heard my name mentioned in a post.... Thanks anyway Andy :ph34r:.
I wouldn't mind stabbing you in the face, if that's cool with you?

#125 -x-emma-x-

-x-emma-x-
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 01:25 AM

I vote Mark/Scripto, cuz he is always helping with stuff, and he a cool guy.

i agree :( (plus he sed i was do-able) lmao
© Save A Horse, Ride A Cowboy ©
>Nessie + Betty_Boop + Keilana<

#126 Paranoid

Paranoid
  • Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 01:34 AM

vote jared hes by far funniest cun.......person in the game. I remember the astinus comment that was rather fun because he compared astinus to a sanitary apparatus, i.e. a tampon. plus just to shake things up VOTE JARED for staff and president or whatever of new zealand :(

Edited by Paranoid, 05 February 2006 - 01:35 AM.

"...Men of five, still alive through the raging glow
Gone insane from the pain that they surely know..."

#127 Boys Night Out

Boys Night Out
  • Members
  • 1059 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 04:25 PM

i've been away for a week... has this given JLH any idea on who can be staff yet?
Tread lightly, as you tread on my dreams...

Hansol ingame

#128 xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 04:28 PM

I think he had a good idea of who before he started this post.

#129 Ryuku

Ryuku

Ryuku Ingame, Best 3v3er ever

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 09:17 PM

I think Mike would be a good staffer, but I don't think he'd have the time :(

#130 Sneaky

Sneaky
  • Members
  • 2372 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 09:19 PM

If by mike you mean me, then I have the time lol
Chuck Norris wears Jack Bauer pajamas.

deimos the noob said no

#131 Psyche

Psyche
  • Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 07:03 AM

Heh, I'm still sorta like a newb and don't know most of the people mentioned here. But. I want to nominate Squee and Fearless for the staff.

Squee by forum/in-game name

- Besides being imaginative and a good writer, he's very friendly and encouraging. Most paladin-like person I've ever met, per say. Also pretty experienced player, I believe o.o;

Fearless by in-game / deadman by forum name

- Kind, energetic (*coughs*) player who's really nice o.x; Don't know really much about his writing/area developing ability but think would help willingly to improve the game.

... Etc.
.... Searching for an Altruist, because I never thought humanity capable of it.

#132 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 10:09 AM

jared is great! make him staff !!! yeeeehhhhh JARED FOR STAFF he is a very fair player who always helps people out .. especially me ! hehehe naw but really jared is a good fair guy and should be made staff ... a choice for jared is a choice for good! :ph34r:

You created a forum account on the 8th of May 2004. That's like not far off 2 years ago. The world waited as you prepared your first post. And then...

:ph34r: ya andy lol

Edit: Suppose Mikey-Deimos might make good staff after all he was school president or something (flame the geek!! lol) :(

Edited by Raylen, 06 February 2006 - 10:09 AM.

+1 post count ggpwnedkthxbai

it's plausible that the SOB hasn't spawned

¯¨:·»Gently spamming the forum since 2003«·:¨¯

#133 Sneaky

Sneaky
  • Members
  • 2372 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 01:06 PM

was? psh, still am

deimos the noob said no

#134 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 07:10 AM

I was giving this whole thread some serious thought and in doing so would like to retract my old suggestions and make my well thought out non spur-of-the-moment one.

My one and only nominee is Emma (Foxie). Nobody has put more of their own money into this game than her (bar the obvious). In saying that i don't think a position as such should be bought but it should at least be considered. She is also friendly, very good English skills and not a hater, she gets along with everyone I know including me and is stupidly helpful.

No offense to the other people I nominated, but looking back I nominated the best players I know, not who would be the best staff member.

Nightmist's most dynamic bachelor.
Jazza

Edited by Thunderja, 07 February 2006 - 07:13 AM.

#135 Doom_Ranger

Doom_Ranger
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 03:26 PM

I nominate Scripto because he's always helping people out in any way he can
Death_Dragon or Shapeshifter in game...

Disciple of the teachings of the great Scripto..

#136 devilswar104

devilswar104
  • Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 04:05 PM

I vote Scripto (mark) not only has he played sence the game came out. he helps all the people out if they need it.
Page/memo Con, Hippie or Certified_Killer

#137 Foxie

Foxie

525,600 minutes - how do you measure a year?

• Members
  • 791 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 05:34 PM

I was giving this whole thread some serious thought and in doing so would like to retract my old suggestions and make my well thought out non spur-of-the-moment one.

My one and only nominee is Emma (Foxie). Nobody has put more of their own money into this game than her (bar the obvious). In saying that i don't think a position as such should be bought but it should at least be considered. She is also friendly, very good English skills and not a hater, she gets along with everyone I know including me and is stupidly helpful.

No offense to the other people I nominated, but looking back I nominated the best players I know, not who would be the best staff member.

Nightmist's most dynamic bachelor.
Jazza

"stupidly helpful!" so true!

Someone at south gate house asked for a lift to level their fighter in the desert, I nicely offered only rob/jose were at sgh too, low and behold I got to the granites and bam, I ended up loosing half my party because I was too busy trying to keep the little level 25 alive... but later went back, and you'll be happy to know the fighter made it to level 26!

(a memory I look upon fondly)

Ps. I would like it known that I have not donated as a way of 'buying' my way into the game, but have donated because John has paid to run this game while studying at university and I know just how expensive and broke students are. I have played nightmist for 5 years pretty much and what I have donated equates to about £1 a week. If you look at it like that it does not seem that much.
On main Azure/Foxie in game.
On 1a Azure, Melody, Faith, Solstice, Wylow, Hope in game.

#138 JLH

JLH

Administrator

• Admin
  • 1771 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 12:07 AM

if only some of the other players thought about it like you do :(
Anything i post on here is subject to change at any time without notification to the board.

#139 Sneaky

Sneaky
  • Members
  • 2372 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 12:28 AM

I can't tell you the number of times that i've had to pay for gas (petrol to you) in quarters, nickels, and dimes.. and ask for "3.50 of regular" lol.

Nightmist gets money from me when... I get my first internship from uni in two years lol

deimos the noob said no

#140 Guest_Simon_*

Guest_Simon_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 February 2006 - 02:07 AM

im not gonna even bother...

#141 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 04:42 PM

I'd like to nominate Rappy. I know it would never happen because there's too many haters, but I think he could and would make the game cool to play. Like you could log on and he's spawned a Frank in the desert that owns you with its Blade of Frank. AND I shudder to think what kind of badass area he would make...

Don't get me wrong, I'm not just kissing up to him like some kids do. Just maybe people could think outside the box this once :(

#142 Exodia

Exodia

Birr

• Members
  • 2265 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 05:19 PM

lmao not frank
Primex ingame

#143 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 09 February 2006 - 03:02 AM

I'd like to nominate Rappy. I know it would never happen because there's too many haters, but I think he could and would make the game cool to play. Like you could log on and he's spawned a Frank in the desert that owns you with its Blade of Frank. AND I shudder to think what kind of badass area he would make...

Don't get me wrong, I'm not just kissing up to him like some kids do. Just maybe people could think outside the box this once :(

I'd back Rappy too. He would be a little strict on language for my liking but he'd be a fun staff member, like a dynamic fox! But still go Emz.

Edited by Thunderja, 09 February 2006 - 03:04 AM.

#144 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 09 February 2006 - 03:06 AM

I so would spawn frank out in the middle of nowhere and possibly a mullet man

Edited by Rappy_Ninja, 09 February 2006 - 03:06 AM.

Page/Memo Beatrix

#145 Gnarkill

Gnarkill

Antisocial

• Members
  • 1834 posts

Posted 09 February 2006 - 03:30 AM

I know rappy aside form him trying to get people worked up on forum and in game and he is actually a fair minded person those who think hes not are the ones that play into his hands when he tries to annoy you.

he would be very imaginative as a area devealoper I would think..

Gnarkill- Multi and 1a

#146 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 09 February 2006 - 09:59 AM

Sooo...what happens now? After nominations there's usually a vote, but I can't see that happening here.

Basically, when we gonna have our new staffer?! Any word from JLH? :(

#147 Sera

Sera
  • Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 09 February 2006 - 10:16 AM

Sooo...what happens now? After nominations there's usually a vote, but I can't see that happening here.

Basically, when we gonna have our new staffer?! Any word from JLH? :(

Maybe JLH didn't get the people he wanted to be staff nominated or else those he did want turned it down *shrugs*. Not everyone on the list would make fair, impartial staff members. Then again, we're all human and all make mistakes. I say give the man some time. He'll let us know once he's chosen someone fitting of the job. I'm sure he has to be very careful with his choice, especially after the Aidon fiasco.

#148 JLH

JLH

Administrator

• Admin
  • 1771 posts

Posted 09 February 2006 - 07:16 PM

I will be talking to Pandilex soon about who will be trialled out
Anything i post on here is subject to change at any time without notification to the board.

#149 Boys Night Out

Boys Night Out
  • Members
  • 1059 posts

Posted 09 February 2006 - 07:32 PM

lol, Johns been at the game so long he cant call pandilex simon :(
Tread lightly, as you tread on my dreams...

Hansol ingame

#150 Sneaky

Sneaky
  • Members
  • 2372 posts

Posted 09 February 2006 - 07:47 PM

lol, Johns been at the game so long he cant call pandilex simon :ph34r:

He also says "alright gotta log off" instead of "gotta hang up" when he needs to get off the phone :(

deimos the noob said no

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users