• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#91 Kazuya

Kazuya
  • Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 07 August 2004 - 02:52 PM

I also agree with maha,

As for bill/ed 'changing' thats the stupidiest thing i've ever heard. Bill/ed had there crits deleted on rev not long ago for theft.

Its nice to know that thieves get rewarded(got given the stuff they originally stole back) on nightmist and the people who have never been banned get to put up with it.

go trade ur nightmist things for rev stuff some more u newb...

Lol Why dont you take your own advice?

Oh wait you tried, but soon after your stuff got deleted for theft :P

And as for me trading nm stuff for rev stuff? Where'd you think that up from?

Please mate, go cry and stop making things up?

#92 PurpleHaze

PurpleHaze
  • Members
  • 162 posts

Posted 07 August 2004 - 03:06 PM

uhm i deleted my stuff... lol.... do we need vas to check logs? :P

#93 Prophet

Prophet
  • Members
  • 1772 posts

Posted 07 August 2004 - 04:10 PM

I don't have an issue with you being unbanned, or getting some of your stuff back but stuff you stole getting that back how is that fair...

So as not to double post:
-Edited to get rid of the blah blah went north-

Hellbound yells from (Hidden): natas come up
Azmodan yells from (Hidden): why? 8-)
Hellbound yells from (Hidden): so i can own ur silly azz
Azmodan yells from (Hidden): lol with crits you haven't earnt
Hellbound yells from (Hidden): hmm i arched every single one of these...
Hellbound yells from (Hidden): so yeh, come up and get owned
Hellbound is AFK (.. §üþër§tãr). He has been AFK for 32 minutes. Paged User Hellbound: yeh bet it would have taken a hell of a lot longer if ya didn't have stolen alts
Hellbound Pages You from (Hidden): i dont have 1 single stolen crit moron, stop bringin it up, ur wastin ur time
Hellbound is AFK (.. §üþër§tãr). He has been AFK for 32 minutes. Paged User Hellbound: so what was this "high price you had to pay"
Hellbound is AFK (.. §üþër§tãr). He has been AFK for 32 minutes. Paged User Hellbound: or is it secret between you and si
Hellbound Pages You from (Hidden): every arch i got, i archd every single one
Hellbound is AFK (.. §üþër§tãr). He has been AFK for 33 minutes. Paged User Hellbound: lol w/e
---------------- Nore ----------------
Name: ¯¯¯¯¯¯
Class: Male Halfling Master Fighter
Clan: »«Ðýnã§tý»« (·»TïMë§ ÜÞ«·)
E-Mail:
Comment:
AIM Name:
MSN Name:
Kos List:
Monsters Killed: 5883
Players Killed: 612
Deaths by Players: 221
Total Game Time: 25 days, 11 hours and 38 minutes.
Character Score: 2039
Overall Ranking: 1299/22347
Class Ranking: 157/5655
Last Logon: 08-07-2004 02:50:13
Staff Comment:
Hellbound is AFK (.. §üþër§tãr). He has been AFK for 33 minutes. Paged User Hellbound: so you never stolen before
Hellbound Pages You from (Hidden): yeh say that to simon
Hellbound Pages You from (Hidden): nope, im not ed
Hellbound is AFK (.. §üþër§tãr). He has been AFK for 33 minutes. Paged User Hellbound: I don't care with your ed you were still in it together however much bs you wanna say about you not knowing it
Hellbound Pages You from (Hidden): stfu, u cant beat me so stop pagin me
Hellbound is AFK (.. §üþër§tãr). He has been AFK for 34 minutes. Paged User Hellbound: great you can beat me with your -none earnt- alts

So from this convo we should know that bill hasn't changed he has never stolen in his life, he had no clue what ed was doing and how many crits he was stealing.

Conclusion:
Bill must be pretty stupid to not notice that crits are appearing in the account that haven't been bought and that when ppl call him a thief they aren't talking about the class.

Edited by Prophet, 07 August 2004 - 10:01 PM.

Si Senior!

#94 PurpleHaze

PurpleHaze
  • Members
  • 162 posts

Posted 08 August 2004 - 12:58 AM

I don't have an issue with you being unbanned, or getting some of your stuff back but stuff you stole getting that back how is that fair...

So as not to double post:
-Edited to get rid of the blah blah went north-

Hellbound yells from (Hidden): natas come up
Azmodan yells from (Hidden): why? 8-)
Hellbound yells from (Hidden): so i can own ur silly azz
Azmodan yells from (Hidden): lol with crits you haven't earnt
Hellbound yells from (Hidden): hmm i arched every single one of these...
Hellbound yells from (Hidden): so yeh, come up and get owned
Hellbound is AFK (.. §üþër§tãr). He has been AFK for 32 minutes. Paged User Hellbound: yeh bet it would have taken a hell of a lot longer if ya didn't have stolen alts
Hellbound Pages You from (Hidden): i dont have 1 single stolen crit moron, stop bringin it up, ur wastin ur time
Hellbound is AFK (.. §üþër§tãr). He has been AFK for 32 minutes. Paged User Hellbound: so what was this "high price you had to pay"
Hellbound is AFK (.. §üþër§tãr). He has been AFK for 32 minutes. Paged User Hellbound: or is it secret between you and si
Hellbound Pages You from (Hidden): every arch i got, i archd every single one
Hellbound is AFK (.. §üþër§tãr). He has been AFK for 33 minutes. Paged User Hellbound: lol w/e
---------------- Nore ----------------
Name: ¯¯¯¯¯¯
Class: Male Halfling Master Fighter
Clan: »«Ðýnã§tý»« (·»TïMë§ ÜÞ«·)
E-Mail:
Comment:
AIM Name:
MSN Name:
Kos List:
Monsters Killed: 5883
Players Killed: 612
Deaths by Players: 221
Total Game Time: 25 days, 11 hours and 38 minutes.
Character Score: 2039
Overall Ranking: 1299/22347
Class Ranking: 157/5655
Last Logon: 08-07-2004 02:50:13
Staff Comment:
Hellbound is AFK (.. §üþër§tãr). He has been AFK for 33 minutes. Paged User Hellbound: so you never stolen before
Hellbound Pages You from (Hidden): yeh say that to simon
Hellbound Pages You from (Hidden): nope, im not ed
Hellbound is AFK (.. §üþër§tãr). He has been AFK for 33 minutes. Paged User Hellbound: I don't care with your ed you were still in it together however much bs you wanna say about you not knowing it
Hellbound Pages You from (Hidden): stfu, u cant beat me so stop pagin me
Hellbound is AFK (.. §üþër§tãr). He has been AFK for 34 minutes. Paged User Hellbound: great you can beat me with your -none earnt- alts

So from this convo we should know that bill hasn't changed he has never stolen in his life, he had no clue what ed was doing and how many crits he was stealing.

Conclusion:
Bill must be pretty stupid to not notice that crits are appearing in the account that haven't been bought and that when ppl call him a thief they aren't talking about the class.

so plz tell me what crits "we" got that are stolen? since none are u moron... so stfu already .. as i already said, u all are wasting ur time postin on this cuz nothing is changin the fact we play...

#95 Prophet

Prophet
  • Members
  • 1772 posts

Posted 08 August 2004 - 11:06 AM

So why you get perm banned for stealing if none of the crits are stolen. Oh wait you prolly sold the stolen crits to get good.
Si Senior!

#96 PurpleHaze

PurpleHaze
  • Members
  • 162 posts

Posted 09 August 2004 - 05:39 PM

actually almost all the crits we own we trained up ourselves, only like 2 archs were bought at arch... lol

#97 PureMourning

PureMourning
  • Members
  • 610 posts

Posted 09 August 2004 - 07:40 PM

Welcome back!
Cogito, ergo sum; I think, therefore I am.

#98 jurian

jurian

YAY! Less Lag!

• Members
  • 1505 posts

Posted 09 August 2004 - 08:57 PM

i don't think the problem is ed and bill being back it's pandilex screwing up the game with changing the rules as he sees fit
Even in death my hate will go on

#99 Epic

Epic
  • Members
  • 852 posts

Posted 10 August 2004 - 01:35 PM

i don't think the problem is ed and bill being back it's pandilex screwing up the game with changing the rules as he sees fit

*ching*

#100 The Matrix

The Matrix
  • Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 15 August 2004 - 11:44 PM

ed bill r n00bie/newbie

LMFAO rappy

#101 The Matrix

The Matrix
  • Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 16 August 2004 - 12:02 AM

*ching*

Simon there was a time when u were respected that time is longggggg gone. I dont really like saying this but. I dont know how many archs ed/bill have got in thief acc so il just say 10

By the way this is a fake convo it didnt happen

Me:/t pandilex can i get 10 archs
Pandilex:why
Me:because i stole them then lost them when you banned me
pandilex:ok since they where in your acc and you were playing when i banned and and you did steal them and you didnt give the people you stole from anything (excpet 1 person..jurian i think)........SURE IL GIVE YOU THEM ALL BACK!!!

now does that sound fair?

#102 Prophet

Prophet
  • Members
  • 1772 posts

Posted 16 August 2004 - 08:53 AM

Why you post it twice? :P
Si Senior!

#103 Lich

Lich
  • Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 16 August 2004 - 04:12 PM

It just happens sometimes with the forums.
Grave digger when you dig my grave, make it shallow so I can feel the rain.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users