Photo

Public Declaration Regading Past Cheating Accusations.

• Please log in to reply
115 replies to this topic

#91 ketchup

ketchup
  • Members
  • 399 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 07:20 PM

Jurian chant ftw

1alt : Titan / Viper / Exellency / Rampage. Main : Predator / Frostie

#92 Exor

Exor
  • Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 02:32 AM

Wonder what happened to ol Jurian
-Mark aka Exor aka Android_20 aka Illidan

#93 IXThunderDomeXI

IXThunderDomeXI
  • Members
  • 586 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 01:55 PM

Rumor has it he screamed Yay less lag! At a funeral and got shot.
Angry_Anarch/Matityahu in game.

#94 Woodstock

Woodstock
  • Members
  • 263 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 07:06 PM

Items;

Cobalt Staff of the Windsx6
Immortal Bow of Courage
Broomstick (Jordans banned stuff i believe)
Ring of Noel (Also Jordans banned stuff)
Countless 4AC Rings
Sovereign Sword
Angelic Death Blade
Amulet of Hermesx5
Spyglass
Witches Hatx2 (1 from a Test Crit)
Also some Gold from Jordan's banned account

Characters;

Khemere (Khemere is a 6 stat Elf which was a test crit Jase found in a staff account stacked with questies, which he reset and sent to our account)

Misc;

Abuse of Staff Power i guess (not that i complained), mutiple player locations which racked up quite a few kills at the time.

Also Jase still has his staff forum account so any of you that made it this far well done :lol:.

~Regards Chris

most of these items are still in game, and now unlocked for use!
When life slips you a Jeffrey, stroke the furry walls.

Lappa/Woodstock on Multi
Dubs/Cold on 1a

#95 Adultery

Adultery
  • Members
  • 375 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 07:10 PM

justice well served, the nightmist way!

Adultery - Diabolic-Clorox

#96 Dangerous

Dangerous
  • Members
  • 498 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 07:23 PM

Justice, the Nightmist way, are any of you shocked?

#97 Peacemaker

Peacemaker
  • Members
  • 1940 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 10:51 PM

I think its total crap. He cheated. He should lose it all. He used his items from cheating to lvl it and to do other stuff. If it would have been anyone else they would have lost it all. Yay for favoritism to a former staff member.

If you think about it. Jordan autotrained and multipced a little and lost his LEGIT rolled 6 stat gnome( i rolled it ). Jase clearly has done way more then that, giving out locations for pks, creating weapons and equipment, adding extra gold into the game that wasnt supposed to be there, lvling his characters with all these items he was cheating with. Stealing staff test crits and deleting them. Using staff test crits to get gold and items off of them. I mean come on. He should have to start all the way over for doing something of this degree.

Edited by Peacemaker, 27 April 2012 - 10:56 PM.

Peacemaker both servers.

#98 Shera

Shera
  • Members
  • 396 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 11:08 PM

I think its total crap. He cheated. He should lose it all. He used his items from cheating to lvl it and to do other stuff. If it would have been anyone else they would have lost it all. Yay for favoritism to a former staff member.

If you think about it. Jordan autotrained and multipced a little and lost his LEGIT rolled 6 stat gnome( i rolled it ). Jase clearly has done way more then that, giving out locations for pks, creating weapons and equipment, adding extra gold into the game that wasnt supposed to be there, lvling his characters with all these items he was cheating with. Stealing staff test crits and deleting them. Using staff test crits to get gold and items off of them. I mean come on. He should have to start all the way over for doing something of this degree.

Jordan was permbanned and let come back only to cheat again. So if you think about it, he has a pattern of cheating.
The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory. - Paul Fix

#99 Stig

Stig
  • Game Staff
  • 1810 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 11:12 PM

Jase is not staff any more and the original Khemere has been deleted.

#100 Peacemaker

Peacemaker
  • Members
  • 1940 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 11:13 PM

Jordan was permbanned and let come back only to cheat again. So if you think about it, he has a pattern of cheating.

Pattern or not. Jase done way worse and suffered less of a penalty. He had what he cheated removed supposively. Yet i guarantee there is so many ways he hid what he did that they arent even close to finding all the stuff he done. Yet to just take away what he cheated to get isnt a penalty to tell you the truth. He never had it anyways so not even a loss. He should have to lose his stuff for going as far as he did with it to teach him a lesson for cheating. Also im not saying Jordan should have been dealt with any other way. Both are cheaters and both should be punished equally regardless of who has done it more.

Edited by Peacemaker, 27 April 2012 - 11:14 PM.

Peacemaker both servers.

#101 Peacemaker

Peacemaker
  • Members
  • 1940 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 11:44 PM

Well at the rate im seeing stuff doing, there isnt gonna be much need for staff, im sure before long lots are gonna quit after seeing this kind of BS favoritism. Why not let us all be staff and cheat how we want and get hidden items and gold and stuff for so long then take away a crit we stole and call it even. Then we will all be even. I doubt that will happen though. This is complete and total injustice. Not only does he get to come back he gets to keep all the stuff he stole from his sharers that they earned before he cheated. Wow good call who ever the turnip was that made this one. How much did he pay or donate to get this decision?
Peacemaker both servers.

#102 Silk

Silk
  • Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 12:07 AM

Yay! Welcome back Jase, they get all of the routers in your immediate area updated and synched with as many pcs as you want to use? Youre gonna need em. Noone is gonna help you, you might get a couple of your phallus deprived, teething infant types to help you, but i doubt it. Youre better off just deleting the stuff yourself.

In no way am i for letting this dude back, its determental to the existing playerbase and any new people (if even any did exist) Nightmist used to be about the players, and staff made sure back in the day that players had fun new stuff to do, nowdays nightmist cares about nothing aside from advancing its own bromantic agendas.

Show a man how to code. he will create for a day. teach a man to code. he will create himself 1 billion in items, pretend to be reformed, try to convince you that you need his particular skills etc.
- Random Bastardization of Aesop

#103 Dangerous

Dangerous
  • Members
  • 498 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 12:14 AM

Although i don't and will never have any desire to play Nightmist again i find it distasteful that the characters i actually trained over years and worked at legitimately are now in his possession, i guess scoring brownie points with staff will allow you to get away with anything, that's all i have to say on the matter.

~Chris

#104 Adultery

Adultery
  • Members
  • 375 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 01:32 AM

yep piddys right.

There are 1 characters online, (1 users). Online users: Demonica.

the entire server is out raged.

Adultery - Diabolic-Clorox

#105 Woodstock

Woodstock
  • Members
  • 263 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 01:38 AM

Theres an entire admitted cheating list by one of the cheaters... you corrected 1 of 100 problems, kudos.

Lappa/Woodstock on Multi
Dubs/Cold on 1a

#106 Apocalypto

Apocalypto
  • Members
  • 1204 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 03:15 AM

lmfao. what a joke... how many dicKs did jase gobble to get that done?
Apocalypto

#107 Woodstock

Woodstock
  • Members
  • 263 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 03:21 AM

its cool guys dont worry, they deleted khemere, hes good.

Lappa/Woodstock on Multi
Dubs/Cold on 1a

#108 Wozlan

Wozlan
  • Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 10:56 AM

Although i don't and will never have any desire to play Nightmist again i find it distasteful that the characters i actually trained over years and worked at legitimately are now in his possession, i guess scoring brownie points with staff will allow you to get away with anything, that's all i have to say on the matter.

~Chris

--------------------

Might be some truth in that however with 7-8 people that played in that account it must be pretty much impossible to decide who owns what.
What was earned by hard work and what was achieved by cheating. Only if everyone in account come forward and tell the truth staff got the option to delete stuff and players able to split out what is left.

#109 Peacemaker

Peacemaker
  • Members
  • 1940 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 08:21 PM

Wow one day after he is back and im hearing tells of a druid going through all granites and one shot killing them all with a spell. Name of druid is Tempest staff. Maybe you should restore and take a look at it and see why this thing is so powerful.
Peacemaker both servers.

#110 ketchup

ketchup
  • Members
  • 399 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 01:37 AM

Its a powerful druid because it got bazookasaurus jolt.

Edited by ketchup, 29 April 2012 - 01:37 AM.

1alt : Titan / Viper / Exellency / Rampage. Main : Predator / Frostie

#111 Peacemaker

Peacemaker
  • Members
  • 1940 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 11:26 PM

Gonna bump this today cause i think the players have a right to know. Where did that druid Tempest that was in restore go? Did yall allow the person to restore it and name change and possibly reset so they could get the gold they wrongfully got by one shotting mobs? Or was it deleted from character restore by JLH to prevent such a thing?
Peacemaker both servers.

#112 Freek

Freek
  • Members
  • 1200 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:22 AM

Damn Jake quit watching me. I restored it along with the 6er gnome so be aware if you see some Noob on a gnome mage with a lot of gold.
Freek ingame.

#113 PrimeX85

PrimeX85
  • Members
  • 587 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 07:38 PM

lol..

#114 Peacemaker

Peacemaker
  • Members
  • 1940 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:21 PM

The 6er gnome was completely deleted from the game no chance to restore. This druid was in restore. So can i get some staff input on what happened to it?
Peacemaker both servers.

#115 Woodstock

Woodstock
  • Members
  • 263 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 04:57 AM

I agree, WTF Where is this druid that has this magical item that adds 5k to each stat or whatever..?

Lappa/Woodstock on Multi
Dubs/Cold on 1a

#116 Freek

Freek
  • Members
  • 1200 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 06:01 AM

The 6er gnome was completely deleted from the game no chance to restore. This druid was in restore. So can i get some staff input on what happened to it?

If you mean, name changed > deleted > restored. You sir are correct.
Freek ingame.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users