Still Recruiting For Mysticshadows

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
157 replies to this topic

#61 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 19 April 2006 - 03:12 PM

If you want to be "the best clan" you need to think like the best clan. Enemies are there to be destroyed, not there to scare you away from your training spots.

Oh they never scare me from training spots. I keep going back to them, just depends on my mood. Here lately, I haven't had time to train in the last 3 days. I'm not stressing over them. Believe me, they won't scare me away from anything.

And Da_J_Mooney: Read this ok...

agreed, ryan wasnt always there to tell us where you were. we just happened to find you half the times, when you mix things up and not go to the same place, you make it harder, but like dj said, by checking ur monster kills, is ez

This is the last time I'm going to discuss this.
Now you wanted proof as to how Ryan was the clan spy, here it is. For 1. No one knew outside of the clan who the clan spy was. In this thread, I never mentioned who the clan spy was. Lappa confirmed it in his response to something. So, if Ryan wasn't a clan spy, explain why Lappa would confirm that Ryan told them, even if not all the time? Ryan shouldn't have told them crap and he did. And that made him a clan spy in one retrospect.

Look, I didn't boot Ryan out of the clan. Ryan made the decision himself to leave the clan though all the founders that was working on all this, agreed that Ryan should have been kicked. However, I gave Ryan a chance to prove himself. I told him to choose between my clan or UR. He choose UR. It was all on him. He felt betrayed but yet he betrayed the clan with all the lies he told to not only to me but to two other founders, those he called his friends, and the fact he was telling enemy where I was. Bottom line, I didn't have to prove to confirm anything. Ryan and Lappa did it for everyone.

I'm not stressing out over this game, never will. Don't want me to argue with you, don't start the argument because I will argue back to the very end and I won't stress out a single minute.

#62 Dracon

Dracon
  • Members
  • 382 posts

Posted 19 April 2006 - 04:00 PM

ok let me just clear this up. remember, me and my irl bro (Joe) shares, even though he doesnt log on more than me. all of *my crits* are in MS, all of my bro's crits are in UR, and yes some of 'our' crits are in both clans, duh cuz we share. I made the decision to leave out of MS because of the pointless argument about spies (which we know that a lot of players in this game has at least 1 crit in MS).
ok u want me to tell u that i'm a spy? ok i'm a spy! big deal...but guess what? i dont get any benefits from doing so, and i wont ever get any benefits from being a spy bcuz its plain simply retarded to do the acts in a RPG...so why would i wanna be a spy? ooh just to know where YOU guys (MS who always gets popped while training) train? so i can pk pretty good players? ooh i know pkers would want to rephrase that....but seriously, there's no fun with that...i go for the big fish ;)
It's not how hard you punch, but how deep that matters! ¤»IñÐømîñåߣ뫤

Timing...

#63 Angelus

Angelus
  • Members
  • 1202 posts

Posted 19 April 2006 - 04:40 PM

ok u want me to tell u that i'm a spy? ok i'm a spy! big deal...but guess what? i dont get any benefits from doing so, and i wont ever get any benefits from being a spy bcuz its plain simply retarded to do the acts in a RPG

You agree that you are a spy (big deal but w/e) and then you say it's retarded. Nice burn on yourself...
Angelus ingame.
Back into the shadows once again...

#64 Dracon

Dracon
  • Members
  • 382 posts

Posted 19 April 2006 - 06:32 PM

ok u want me to tell u that i'm a spy? ok i'm a spy! big deal...but guess what? i dont get any benefits from doing so, and i wont ever get any benefits from being a spy bcuz its plain simply retarded to do the acts in a RPG

You agree that you are a spy (big deal but w/e) and then you say it's retarded. Nice burn on yourself...

so we know that 1 person didn't understand my point...

Timing...

#65 Angelus

Angelus
  • Members
  • 1202 posts

Posted 19 April 2006 - 06:46 PM

Or didn't care, I just said you burned yourself. Thats all...
Angelus ingame.
Back into the shadows once again...

#66 Dracon

Dracon
  • Members
  • 382 posts

Posted 19 April 2006 - 10:06 PM

Or didn't care, I just said you burned yourself. Thats all...

care more and post another plz... ;)

Timing...

#67 Elrik

Elrik
  • Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 19 April 2006 - 10:59 PM

Wasn't this a recruitment post? I hope it doesn't end like the last one.

#68 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 02:11 AM

Well the last thread shouldn't have been locked either and neither should this one. Unless a clan is 1-2 people, there is going to be drama from time to time. We go through this about once every two months. But like the last thread and this thread, it just shows more than 1 aspect of a clan besides who is logging on more alts to pk someone or what have ya. We have our pk battles and we don't win them all. Big deal? It's all out of good fun.

/t Ryan You admitting to be a spy is the first truth you actually told. You leaving because you were tired of the whole clan spy talk. If you hadn't of spied, there would have never been any talk of it.

To my knowledge, everyone else in my clan, if they did have a crit in an enemy clan, they aren't telling them anything and if they had been, they would have been removed. The huge difference between everyone else and you is the fact that you were a founder. You were supposed to show an example of a leader and one who is loyal to your clan. Not backstabbing everyone in the clan by telling enemy where people were training so they could be killed over and over. So you benefitted highly from doing it because if you had gotten booted from MysticShadows, you would have had to kiss major butt to get into any other clan. But oh wait, you already did it by spying for another clan.

#69 Urgency

Urgency
  • Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 02:19 AM

personally i think its all in good fun but i really do think its pathetic for an enemy clan to send in a spy just to find out whats going on and last time i checked that showed that said enemy is afraid of another clan doing better than it butin this case that did not happen it only made us stronger and come together in the fave of adversity and that to me is what a clan is about team work and the ability to hlp people out when needed and not have to spy on another clan just to get an edge on things
Imperfection is inherited, therefore we all sin, but fighting the war of sin is the greatest war of all because we all die in the end no matter how hard we fight. Tupac

#70 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 02:39 AM

Amen.. well this matter is done and over with. Time to move on do better things. We got a lot of work to do and lots of fun to have. ;)

#71 Spectra

Spectra
  • Members
  • 524 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 02:44 AM

personally i think its all in good fun but i really do think its pathetic for an enemy clan to send in a spy just to find out whats going on

lol have u been paying attention to the other posts?. ryan's been even longer than u were in mysticshadows yet u talk crap like that about him,
+ UR wouldnt need to send a spy there to beat u...it's so easy to find where u guys r training

/t Ryan You admitting to be a spy is the first truth you actually told. You leaving because you were tired of the whole clan spy talk. If you hadn't of spied, there would have never been any talk of it.

just shows how u cannot read stuff clearly lol
read his post agen throughly n u'll find that he's being sarcastic about being a spy that it wouldnt give any benefit to him and also he's been in ur clan a while why would he do that

shows u how ignorant u can be :/
"For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light-for the fruit of light consists in all Goodness, Righteousness and Truth"

#72 snizzlesnaps

snizzlesnaps
  • Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 05:13 AM

lol i find it kinda hilarious if i knew some1 was "spying" on a clan that i was founder or chair of i sure as hell wouldnt boot em but instead use it to my advantage...the advantage being that you know where they are training so in turn you know where you can hit em up at...im friends wit karla and much of mysticshadows and ive talked to ryan and joe on different various occassions sometimes their alts were red to me other times green but yet never once did i ever get any bad remarks from either of the 2 and never once did i have any of their clannies where i was training...wit that beig said yea people share yea sometimes they have differences and decide they dont want to be in the same clan but if ryan was made founder then it means that he showed true loyalty to his clannies and to his friends to take on the responsibility of being a founder...every1 knows that him and his brother were in different clans but yet that didnt have any effect on the decision that was made to make him a founder...and as with most all the other drama thats always going round in nm if you have 2 people sharing in different clans then yes you will have accusations of being a "spy" sometimes ya just gotta take a step back and look at the situation on hand and decide do you trust the accuser more than you trust the accused?

#73 Professor

Professor
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 05:41 AM

If you want to be "the best clan" you need to think like the best clan. Enemies are there to be destroyed, not there to scare you away from your training spots.

Oh they never scare me from training spots. I keep going back to them, just depends on my mood. Here lately, I haven't had time to train in the last 3 days. I'm not stressing over them. Believe me, they won't scare me away from anything.

And Da_Ja_Mooney catch me in game. I don't know who you are forum name wise. All I know is that the founders who were around the whole time was convinced enough he was a clan spy and supported the decision. Even if.. and I mean really huge IF, wasn't the clan spy, he'd still had to make a decision as for what I stated in other posts for the other reasons he possibly could have been booted for. I gave him the chance to prove himself by telling him either my clan or UR. He chose UR. Plain and simple. I didn't kick him, I simply made him choose between clans. If he had chose MS, then he could have helped resolve the matter. Instead, he chose to tell lie after lie and then walked out.

I don't hate anyone in this game. I don't honestly dislike anyone. I don't even know anyone for real in this game to say who I like and who I don't like. I am far from being worked up over this game. So far from it. But argue with me and I will argue back. Don't like it? Don't start an argument with me.

Agreed

Supported

Mysticstorm for Staff

OMG no thats crazy she seriously takes the game to heart to much.... I think you all need to just stop so this guy may have spied then again that hasnt been proven beyond a reasonable doubt. So all of you just stop guit flaming and quit saying stuff on a recruitment forum.

#74 combusta

combusta
  • Members
  • 1185 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 07:07 AM

I think MS is sad in general, som1 spied, u got #####d by people who were gonna ##### you anyway

u all suck, stop crying cuz u got pwned, and remember, if u join this clan, people will kill u just for that

ah the intelligence of combusta, the envy of all nightmist players...

o shut up tony

#75 Wind

Wind

Kevbear <3

• Members
  • 1021 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 10:20 AM

I think MS is sad in general, som1 spied, u got #####d by people who were gonna ##### you anyway

u all suck, stop crying cuz u got pwned, and remember, if u join this clan, people will kill u just for that

Are you taking this out on the people of nightmist because your account got locked perm?
Cry me a river!

Character Name: Wind on both servers!

#76 Piggy

Piggy
  • Game Staff
  • 841 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 09:57 PM

Bye bye Mysticshadows ;)

Piggy Or Derlok ingame

#77 Lappa

Lappa
  • Members
  • 598 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 10:15 PM

rest in hell... ;) :wub: :wub:
-Lappa or Woodstock-

Property of Jessica

#78 joanna

joanna
  • Members
  • 764 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 10:19 PM

/me cracks out the piano and plays a dirge......

#79 Dracon

Dracon
  • Members
  • 382 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 11:08 PM

maybe u guys should questioned ur own founders instead of me ;)
21 mil ez gold prz

Edited by Dracon, 20 April 2006 - 11:12 PM.

Timing...

#80 Boys Night Out

Boys Night Out
  • Members
  • 1059 posts

Posted 21 April 2006 - 12:16 AM

no, this is just funny.
Tread lightly, as you tread on my dreams...

Hansol ingame

#81 Urgency

Urgency
  • Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 21 April 2006 - 12:31 AM

personally i think its all in good fun but i really do think its pathetic for an enemy clan to send in a spy just to find out whats going on

lol have u been paying attention to the other posts?. ryan's been even longer than u were in mysticshadows yet u talk crap like that about him,
+ UR wouldnt need to send a spy there to beat u...it's so easy to find where u guys r training

last time i checked that post i wasnt naming anyone in particular i just just making a general and open statment so please get off my back for it
Imperfection is inherited, therefore we all sin, but fighting the war of sin is the greatest war of all because we all die in the end no matter how hard we fight. Tupac

#82 Dracon

Dracon
  • Members
  • 382 posts

Posted 21 April 2006 - 01:22 AM

hrm so where's the enthusiasm? you know, the 'going to be #1 clan'? well newayz, gj on collecting 21,021,750 gold pieces karla! :wub:
hrm kinda feels bad for the MS members... ;)

Timing...

#83 Elrik

Elrik
  • Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 21 April 2006 - 01:40 AM

Can we like get a lock on this thread? Whats done is done. Seriously people...

Edited by Elrik, 21 April 2006 - 01:40 AM.

#84 Exodia

Exodia

Birr

• Members
  • 2265 posts

Posted 21 April 2006 - 01:41 AM

juss wanna say... HAHAHAHAHHAHAH u get what u deserve ragdoll
Primex ingame

#85 combusta

combusta
  • Members
  • 1185 posts

Posted 21 April 2006 - 01:55 AM

and they fall, nice try tho

ah the intelligence of combusta, the envy of all nightmist players...

o shut up tony

#86 Ryuku

Ryuku

Ryuku Ingame, Best 3v3er ever

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 21 April 2006 - 04:00 AM

They always fall, I'm surprised TR is still #1, gg Jen

#87 draykill

draykill
  • Members
  • 424 posts

Posted 21 April 2006 - 05:17 AM

Sweet!
Retired

#88 Vodka

Vodka
  • Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 21 April 2006 - 05:32 AM

Ouch that sucks.
Was stolen, right?
So, Karla would be able to get the gold back, right?
She should due to nearly the same stuff happening in the past with theft and clan sales.
When you do something right nobody remembers, but when you do something wrong nobody forgets.

Hump in game.

#89 fallen

fallen
  • Members
  • 1011 posts

Posted 21 April 2006 - 05:55 AM

This has to be a new record for drama
we will pass judgement on the day of your doom

#90 Professor

Professor
  • Members
  • 6 posts