Photo

Who Thinks The Tsunami Is The Worst Natural...

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

Poll: it is the worst natural disaster in your life?

it is the worst natural disaster in your life?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#61 Dan

Dan
  • Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 11 January 2005 - 04:57 PM

honestl;y i don't give a nuts about them ppl. i didn't donate and i don't plan to either it's not my problem (and i dun care if i just offended you or not) and about the biggest disaster ever i voted no. i think for example the thing that made all the dino's die was a bigger disaster if it would happen now million maybe even billions of ppl would ahve died. also if the levi-schoemaker (sp?) meteor would have hit earth it would have been alot worse then the tsunami. what about tsjernobyl (sp?) 10 years after that there were/are still misformed children getting born.

honestly i think the world is getting too crowded and that we are mooseing up the planet. i'd say we need to lose another 50 - 100 million ppl.

don't bother bitchin at me for what i just said i honestly don't care about your opinion i'm just getting sick of you ppl all acting like saints

So then seeing you answered the question as it was asked, you were around when dinosaurs died off?

And I thought I was old :unsure:

#62 Crimson_skies

Crimson_skies
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 11 January 2005 - 05:02 PM

lets face it most of the people over there dont have lives anyways but ive still donated about 150 pound i still say it done them a favor only reason our countrys are rich is cuz we got on the lucky side of the world

as far as im conserned life is luck they whre unlucky to get born where they where tbh i only really donated to help out the english people.

first off learn to spell i understood about 3% of the bs you just typed. second off, i hope you get hit by a tsunami, because no one here would care, you are one of the lowest pieces of crap on this god forsaken planet you low down scum. take your 150 pounds, buy a shotgun, go into the back yard. aim for your throat, and pull the trigger, but lean over a toilet or something, so the crap doesnt pollute the soil when it rushes out of your head.

#63 jurian

jurian

YAY! Less Lag!

• Members
  • 1505 posts

Posted 12 January 2005 - 01:45 AM

honestl;y i don't give a nuts about them ppl. i didn't donate and i don't plan to either it's not my problem (and i dun care if i just offended you or not) and about the biggest disaster ever i voted no. i think for example the thing that made all the dino's die was a bigger disaster  if it would happen now million maybe even billions of ppl would ahve died. also if the levi-schoemaker (sp?) meteor would have hit earth it would have been alot worse then the tsunami. what about tsjernobyl (sp?) 10 years after that there were/are still misformed children getting born.

honestly i think the world is getting too crowded and that we are mooseing up the planet. i'd say we need to lose another 50 - 100 million ppl.

don't bother bitchin at me for what i just said i honestly don't care about your opinion i'm just getting sick of you ppl all acting like saints

So then seeing you answered the question as it was asked, you were around when dinosaurs died off?

And I thought I was old :unsure:

no i was try'n to point out this was nothing really B)
Even in death my hate will go on

#64 Dan

Dan
  • Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 12 January 2005 - 04:44 AM

Actually all you pointed out was ignorance towards both the disaster and the question.

#65 jurian

jurian

YAY! Less Lag!

• Members
  • 1505 posts

Posted 12 January 2005 - 08:23 AM

Actually all you pointed out was ignorance towards both the disaster and the question.

really how is it ignorance to the disaster? cuz i don't give a nuts about the ppl who died? it's only a tiny percentage of man kind that died i don't c it as a big thing.
i refered to the other disasters to show that it might be alot worse.

isn't it ignorance to only talk about disasters during your life? if you think disasters are bad wouldn't they be just as bad if they happen 100 years from now when your dead or years before you were born? in 1953 we had a major flood in holland and my current family lost some relatives and friends in that but that's not bad because i wasn't born yet? maybe less ppl died but like a 3rd of holland got flooded and lots of ppl became homeless. (i don't really give a nuts it's just an example). i'm not ignorant i just don't care. call me when 150 million ppl die and i might have a few spare pennies left.

#66 Wafer

Wafer
  • Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 12 January 2005 - 12:59 PM

Im not ignorant, im slightly racist, and yes i care about myself. I care about myself alot! B)

I'm afraid you just proved your ignorance.

'Slightly' racist? LMAO! You are either racist or you are not!

I feel sorry for all the decent Americans that end up getting called dumb because of morons like this!

:unsure:

#67 jurian

jurian

YAY! Less Lag!

• Members
  • 1505 posts

Posted 12 January 2005 - 01:29 PM

I feel sorry for all the decent Americans that end up getting called dumb because of morons like this!

dude there just arn't any decent americans. and yes i think you can be slightly racist. like some racists kill ppl from other races while others just insult em and stuff. they are both racists yet not to the same extremes

#68 SouthJERsey

SouthJERsey
  • Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 12 January 2005 - 02:25 PM

those of you who are disrespecful i can see where your coming from, but you dont have to be complete and total jerks? you ignorant people have your own opinions (even though they are wrong in my eyes) but its yours. I havent donated but i do feel sympathy for those who were affected by the tsunami. And to the person whose uncle or relative was stationed over there and died, im sorry bro.

R.I.P

/t jurain have you met every american ??? i think not, so how can you say that there arnet any decent americans. ???

Edited by SouthJERsey, 12 January 2005 - 02:31 PM.

#69 Exor

Exor
  • Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 12 January 2005 - 02:49 PM

theres not really.. lol
-Mark aka Exor aka Android_20 aka Illidan

#70 Dan

Dan
  • Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 12 January 2005 - 03:39 PM

It's simple really. with all the theories about how the dinosaurs died and what happened back then, that's ignorance. Nobody knows the REAL reason they died, yet we still live with dinosaurs today. So that means your talking about something that only has speculations.
Now just because your thoughtless on current events that don't really pertain to you or your part of the world, is this just a way of trying to act "cool"? I mean it doesn't affect most of the world, and yes it's expected that some will just blow it off because it doesn't involve them, but now your classifying Americans into a catagory when your ignorant about us as well. There is no slightness on racism or any other things that catagorize people. Either you are or aren't prejudice.

This is just sad, it didn't effect myself or most other people in the world, but we have the compassion to strive for better things and make a small attempt at trying to relay our condolences. Wether it be monatarilly or other, we make an attempt. It's people such as all of you little wanna-be gang-bangers and hoodrats who don't have the coutresy to think about anything except yourselves.

Now i'm done with this topic, you can all bash and try getting the last word in, but you all know i'm right.

Edited by Dan, 12 January 2005 - 03:40 PM.

#71 Malavon

Malavon
  • Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 12 January 2005 - 04:11 PM

Now i'm done with this topic, you can all bash and try getting the last word in, but you all know i'm right.

I wasn't going to post until I saw you say this. The sheer arrogance of someone to say "you all know i'm right" when he isn't just.. argh, it really pisses me off.

Edit: Just donated $2000 U.S.

I find that VERY hard to believe.

Edited by Malavon, 12 January 2005 - 04:13 PM.

#72 Exor

Exor
  • Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 12 January 2005 - 04:37 PM

It's simple really. with all the theories about how the dinosaurs died and what happened back then, that's ignorance. Nobody knows the REAL reason they died, yet we still live with dinosaurs today. So that means your talking about something that only has speculations.
Now just because your thoughtless on current events that don't really pertain to you or your part of the world, is this just a way of trying to act "cool"? I mean it doesn't affect most of the world, and yes it's expected that some will just blow it off because it doesn't involve them, but now your classifying Americans into a catagory when your ignorant about us as well. There is no slightness on racism or any other things that catagorize people. Either you are or aren't prejudice.

This is just sad, it didn't effect myself or most other people in the world, but we have the compassion to strive for better things and make a small attempt at trying to relay our condolences. Wether it be monatarilly or other, we make an attempt. It's people such as all of you little wanna-be gang-bangers and hoodrats who don't have the coutresy to think about anything except yourselves.

ogod
-Mark aka Exor aka Android_20 aka Illidan

#73 jurian

jurian

YAY! Less Lag!

• Members
  • 1505 posts

Posted 12 January 2005 - 04:58 PM

well it is commonly accepted all dinosaurs died around the same time in a short period of time it doesn't matter how they died they were with alot more then 150.000 and it's pretty well accepted that they didn't die a natural death so it must have been a disaster.

explain me why i have to care about them? does it make me a better person if i say i donated? do i have to care because you say so since we all know you are right. it's not like they are all going to die now because i didn't give em 20 cents.

i'm not going to answer your american ppl thing i've met em irl not all but they were all too patriotic and stuff say'n they are all so great and they allways have to help the rest of the world.

but pretty much you jsut said that someone that kills black ppl because of their skin color is the same as someone that sais "i hate niggers" that's the same as say'n all americans are retards. then you go telling the ppl that don't care that we are wannabee gang-bangers and hood-rats, have you ever met them all irl? i am pretty sure i am one of the wealthiest nightmist players and i quite like it.

i don't need to be cool i don't care about other ppls opinion just don't start talking crap about me or others for things we said and then you go do pretty much the same. AND YOU KNOW I AM RIGHT BECAUSE I SAY SO! (since that seems to be enough for you to make something true or false)

Edited by jurian, 12 January 2005 - 04:59 PM.

#74 Crimson_skies

Crimson_skies
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 January 2005 - 08:08 PM

well it is commonly accepted all dinosaurs died around the same time in a short period of time it doesn't matter how they died they were with alot more then 150.000 and it's pretty well accepted that they didn't die a natural death so it must have been a disaster.

explain me why i have to care about them? does it make me a better person if i say i donated? do i have to care because you say so since we all know you are right. it's not like they are all going to die now because i didn't give em 20 cents.

i'm not going to answer your american ppl thing i've met em irl not all but they were all too patriotic and stuff say'n they are all so great and they allways have to help the rest of the world.

but pretty much you jsut said that someone that kills black ppl because of their skin color is the same as someone that sais "i hate niggers" that's the same as say'n all americans are retards. then you go telling the ppl that don't care that we are wannabee gang-bangers and hood-rats, have you ever met them all irl? i am pretty sure i am one of the wealthiest nightmist players and i quite like it.

i don't need to be cool i don't care about other ppls opinion just don't start talking crap about me or others for things we said and then you go do pretty much the same. AND YOU KNOW I AM RIGHT BECAUSE I SAY SO! (since that seems to be enough for you to make something true or false)

i hope one of those overly patriotic americans shoots you in your big, fat, stupid mouth, dude, you are so past ignorant, you couldnt see the line with the hubble telescope, someone like Lady_Maha or me should kill you for your complete lack of humanity, compassion, or brains. you are a disgusting scumbag and if i ever see you say the word ###### again ill stab you in the kidney with a knife you racist asshole. im 1/3rd black and 2/3rd latin. go jump off a bridge and save us the worry of listening to your obnoxious self. you stupid good for nothin racist moron. if i was your father, id hang you in your sleep.

Edit: As for being so damned wealthy? i have a brand new 2005 Dodge Viper, a 550k american house, and over 30k in jewelery, as well as 129k in the bank, wanan brag about rich? i make 600k a year, minimum. and i dont flaunt it, just because we are rich doesnt mean we have to be stuck up. your worse then pandilex, and i wouldnt say that about satan.

have a nice day, DISmissed.

P.S. the only intelligent thing ive seen on this topic was those posted by people like Crane, or Maha.

Edited by Crimson_skies, 12 January 2005 - 08:10 PM.

#75 Wafer

Wafer
  • Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 12 January 2005 - 08:14 PM

dude there just arn't any decent americans. and yes i think you can be slightly racist. like some racists kill ppl from other races while others just insult em and stuff. they are both racists yet not to the same extremes

Geez Jurian, and I thought you were smart.....tsk, tsk, tsk.

No decent Americans, what about Bill Cosby and.....and.....er.....Neil Young? B)

Seriously though, you can have extremists in any ideology. And having extremists does not make those that are not, only 'slightly' part of the ideology. Thats just dumb.

You either are or you are not regardless of the extremes you may take it to.

By your logic a chaste straight guy is only 'slightly' hetrosexual. LMAO

or because nuns cant become priests they are only 'slightly' catholic?

:unsure:

And inversely, just because the KKK murder for their ideology, it does not make them more racist, all it means is that they are murdering scum as well as racists.

Edited by Wafer, 12 January 2005 - 08:20 PM.

#76 jurian

jurian

YAY! Less Lag!

• Members
  • 1505 posts

Posted 13 January 2005 - 01:42 AM

i hope one of those overly patriotic americans shoots you in your big, fat, stupid mouth, dude, you are so past ignorant, you couldnt see the line with the hubble telescope, someone like Lady_Maha or me should kill you for your complete lack of humanity, compassion, or brains. you are a disgusting scumbag and if i ever see you say the word ###### again ill stab you in the kidney with a knife you racist asshole. im 1/3rd black and 2/3rd latin. go jump off a bridge and save us the worry of listening to your obnoxious self. you stupid good for nothin racist moron. if i was your father, id hang you in your sleep.

Edit: As for being so damned wealthy? i have a brand new 2005 Dodge Viper, a 550k american house, and over 30k in jewelery, as well as 129k in the bank, wanan brag about rich? i make 600k a year, minimum. and i dont flaunt it, just because we are rich doesnt mean we have to be stuck up. your worse then pandilex, and i wouldnt say that about satan.

P.S. the only intelligent thing ive seen on this topic was those posted by people like Crane, or Maha.

learn to read dumb moose tell me where did i say I had a problem with other races? i'm poiting out there's a difference in extreme racism i have black friends, i have muslim friends and i ahve asian friends. i cou;ldnt care less about their religion or skincolor. in none of my posts i said anything about my opinion towards ppl of different skin color or religion. you stupid moose! read dumb mooseer.

ooh and i never said i was the rich one but that i said i came from a rich family. (2 houses 1 is a 100+ year old farm with several acres of ground, both houses worth around 1 million - 1.5 million euro, we have 3 cars, including 1 brand new mercedes e-type worth about 150k my dad makes about a million a year and we have a piano worth about the same as your jewels). too bad it's not my original family but it's where i live now. poiting out what you had was rather useless. my reason for say'n i was from a wealthy family was because dan was calling me a hood-rat wannabe or something along those lines while i am far from it. you can't read dude. so stfu.

edit: just notice i said euro's so multiply it by 1.25 to get dollars.

edit2: ooh and i can actually kinda back up what i just said since lady_maha has seen pictures of 1 of our houses and piano :unsure: (my grandma lives in the other)

edit3: just for anyone wondering my dad is a managing director (not sure if that's the correct english term) for the dutch centre of work and income (they help all dutch ppl get a job) and he has about 2000-2500 ppl work for him (that's kinda educated guesswork so don't flame me if i get the amount of ppl wrong ^^)

edit4: found this on the cwi website B)

Organisation
CWI is an independent administrative body (ZBO) that works on assignment from the Ministry of Social Affairs and Employment. CWI is centrally managed and has some 130 offices, spread throughout the Netherlands. These are staffed by about 4,500 expert consultants.

it's the total of the company but my dad only does region " north-west"

Edited by jurian, 13 January 2005 - 02:03 AM.

#77 jurian

jurian

YAY! Less Lag!

• Members
  • 1505 posts

Posted 13 January 2005 - 01:47 AM

/t wafer i do not disagree with you i just believe that someone that kills black ppl cuz they are black does not belong to the same group of ppl that just say "i hate niggers" CRIMSON_SKIES YOU DUMB moose READ IT AND NOTICE THAT IT IS AN EXAMPLE LIKE IN MY OTHER POST! YOU DUMB moose! NOWHERE DOES IT SAY THEY ARE MY WORDS!

#78 Crimson_skies

Crimson_skies
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 January 2005 - 01:55 AM

learn to read dumb moose tell me where did i say I had a problem with other races? i'm poiting out there's a difference in extreme racism i have black friends, i have muslim friends and i ahve asian friends. i cou;ldnt care less about their religion or skincolor. in none of my posts i said anything about my opinion towards ppl of different skin color or religion. you stupid moose! read dumb mooseer.

ooh and i never said i was the rich one but that i said i came from a rich family. (2 houses 1 is a 100+ year old farm with several acres of ground, both houses worth around 1 million - 1.5 million euro, we have 3 cars, including 1 brand new mercedes e-type worth about 150k) my dad makes about a million a year. too bad it's not my original family but it's where i live now. poiting out what you had was rather useless. my reasons for say;'n i was from a wealthy family was because dan was calling me a hood-rat wannabe or something along those lines while i am far from it. you can't read dude. so stfu.

big woop, why dont you take your increased wealth and buy a nice solid platinum rope and hang yourself,

you said : explain me why i have to care about them? does it make me a better person if i say i donated?

i couldnt give a rats arse if you donated, i didnt, im selfish, i may have tossed like 4$ american, but the point is, this sucks, so what if you didnt know them, i didnt know your ancestor but im sorry he fell on his head before he started your family line. compassion, HUMAN compassion, is a survival trait, you show care for say....your g/f if she breaks a leg, its a same thing. your going to end up 1: old lonely and cold. 2: dead. 3: worse.

im not saying you have a problem with other races, you said "######" and where i come from, that would leave you having your head wrapped like a hindu. and im not a dude, most men, at least ones you dont date, dont have breasts. get a life jurian, and actually know something before you open your mouth, before someone has it wired shut.

i have no problems with you other then the fact your a biased jerkwad and you dont show any signs of caring about anything your not defiling.

Edit:oh and btw, i can read at a university level, you should learn to spell. you phreak of natur3

Edited by Crimson_skies, 13 January 2005 - 01:57 AM.

#79 Crimson_skies

Crimson_skies
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 January 2005 - 02:02 AM

/t wafer i do not disagree with you i just believe that someone that kills black ppl cuz they are black does not belong to the same group of ppl that just say "i hate niggers" CRIMSON_SKIES YOU DUMB moose READ IT AND NOTICE THAT IT IS AN EXAMPLE LIKE IN MY OTHER POST! YOU DUMB moose! NOWHERE DOES IT SAY THEY ARE MY WORDS!

so. let me put it this way, if a skinhead with the swaztika tattooed on his forehead ran into a jewish religious service, and yelled hail hitler. whats the odds someone would take offense? id bet a billion someone would give him a dirty look or mutter something under there breaths at the least, you aint black, so dont say the word, or, if your such a big man, go find the biggest black man around, and say something with the word ###### in it, then see if your standing.

#80 Penguin

Penguin

cummins powaaah

• Members
  • 982 posts

Posted 13 January 2005 - 02:12 AM

stupid point, try again

#81 jurian

jurian

YAY! Less Lag!

• Members
  • 1505 posts

Posted 13 January 2005 - 02:18 AM

lol like i said one of my friends is black and he calls himself ######. neither is he the brightest of the bunch so when something bad happens he sais " come on guys it's ok you can blame the dumb ######" nor does he mind if we call him ######. and in amsterdam i c alot of black ppl greeting eachother with the words "yo ######" and i can actually say it to them too (yes these are ppl i don't know) and most of the time they just smile or tell me to stfu. but then again i don't live in a small minded country like you do.

and if you can read then what are you calling me a racist for? because i wrote ######? pfft.

to your example i do believe they are kinda the same if you think of how it would be to call a black person in your country ###### (btw i'm assuming your american) but if the skinhead would be killing or beating up ppl then it's totally different.

about the writing, i'm dyslexic and dutch and on a gay keyboard. also never did i say i bothered about writing the way it should be. search the forums and you'll prolly find several posts where i say it's not about how you write it but about the message. also research has shown that you could still read what i wrote just as long the first and last letter of a word are at the correct place.

also i do show compassion for ppl i love and i dun love them asian ppl. and nobody else really but that's not imp[ortant ^^

#82 Vër§íðñ 1.0

Vër§íðñ 1.0
  • Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 13 January 2005 - 02:59 AM

I think Crimson_skies may be the biggest retard I have ever seen in my life.

Yea, the wave was bad, and I do mourn, but they didn't care about 9/11, the way I see it, I scratch your back, you scratch mine. It's sad to see a human get whiped out about that, but they knew about it 4 hours ahead of time(atleast I think), they should have did something about it.

I Think it's cool how we are chipping in and everything, and I have no problem. I don't watch the news so they can talk about it all they want.
I only log on to check memos, and rare chat. See you all on the other side.

#83 Go Away

Go Away
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 13 January 2005 - 03:09 AM

/t Jurian Eh, whining about racists and then referring to an entire country as closed-minded... No. Sorry. Doesn't work.

/t Crimson_Skies ... I'm very glad that I don't know you.

The tsunami was unfortunate, but I won't lose sleep. At the same time I'm not glad it happened. Why does it have to be one way or the other? Is indifference a crime?
Bye.

#84 PureMourning

PureMourning
  • Members
  • 610 posts

Posted 13 January 2005 - 03:17 AM

/t Crimson skies

Ever since you popped up in this community, you've presented yourself as if you're some kind of hardass. With lame ass flames and retarded comments.

So plainly, stfu you zip nippling jizzlemopper.
Cogito, ergo sum; I think, therefore I am.

#85 jurian

jurian

YAY! Less Lag!

• Members
  • 1505 posts

Posted 13 January 2005 - 03:20 AM

/t go away you don't make sense. your country seriously is different to mine when it comes to racism and alot of other things. so that might eb why i c racism different then crimson skies and some others.

remember your the country (if you are from the us that is) where you can spill coffee over yourself and then get a nutsload of money because you sued them for making the coffee too hot (true story lol) and your the country that went insane over janet jacksons breast. your country seriously has a different opinion to what might be offending / racist then mine.

#86 Go Away

Go Away
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 13 January 2005 - 03:25 AM

/t Jurian Racism consists of assuming that all members of a certain race are a certain way, as you assume that all Americans over-react and are lawsuit-happy prudes. I am not this way, and I live in the US. Just don't assume every American is a moron, sure there are a lot, but the people who don't give a damn don't usually make good television, and don't get portrayed. :unsure:
Bye.

#87 Squee

Squee

Sorcerer

• Members
  • 1810 posts

Posted 13 January 2005 - 04:19 AM

...they didn't care about 9/11

I'm sure some of them mourned for those who lost in that tragedy. But it's not like they had money or support to give. It's a third world country, constantly trying to fight its way out of debt (debt, which I'll add, they've probably paid eight times over) while at the same time, trying to feed the people.
Posted Image

#88 jurian

jurian

YAY! Less Lag!

• Members
  • 1505 posts

Posted 13 January 2005 - 06:19 AM

/t Jurian Racism consists of assuming that all members of a certain race are a certain way, as you assume that all Americans over-react and are lawsuit-happy prudes. I am not this way, and I live in the US. Just don't assume every American is a moron, sure there are a lot, but the people who don't give a damn don't usually make good television, and don't get portrayed. :unsure:

racism isn't thinking they are all the same it's thinking they are all worse then your kind. if i say all old folks have fake teeth that doesn't mean i'm a racist but according to your defenition i would be a racist (since apparently you consider americans a race)

#89 Lady_Maha

Lady_Maha
  • Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 13 January 2005 - 06:54 AM

I think Crimson_skies may be the biggest retard I have ever seen in my life.

Yea, the wave was bad, and I do mourn, but they didn't care about 9/11, the way I see it, I scratch your back, you scratch mine. It's sad to see a human get whiped out about that, but they knew about it 4 hours ahead of time(atleast I think), they should have did something about it.

I Think it's cool how we are chipping in and everything, and I have no problem. I don't watch the news so they can talk about it all they want.

A lot of people did care about 9/11 actually, and as mentioned before, 9/11 as bad as it was, was not a natural disaster, so the whole I scratch your back, you scratch mine is out the window.

Also, no, they did not know 4 hours ahead of time. US seismologists (sp?) detected an earthquake some hours before somewhere in the ocean, but never bothered to inform anyone. Do you honestly think tourists in Thailand would have still been swimming in the ocean and laying on the beach, knowing there is a huge tsunami coming?

Granted, the areas that were hit worst were not tourist areas, but instead very poor countries (Indonesia, Sri Lanka) but maybe it will concern some of you people a bit more if you know that some of your own countrymen died in that disaster as well while spending their vacation down there.

I am rather disappointed that some people on here have no regards for human life unless it is that of someone they know/love personally. I am not saying go and donate money you don't have, you don't even have to donate at all, but for crying out loud, do show some sympathy for those people. Spend a day in the shoes of a mother who has lost her child, or a child that has lost his/her whole family down there and is fighting for plain survival, then tell me you still don't care. It doesn't matter what nationality they are, what faith they believe in, their pain and suffering is still the same as ours would be.

Edited by Lady_Maha, 13 January 2005 - 06:54 AM.

Social Engineering Specialist - Because there is no patch for human stupidity

#90 Go Away

Go Away
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 13 January 2005 - 08:10 AM

/t Jurian Racism consists of assuming that all members of a certain race are a certain way, as you assume that all Americans over-react and are lawsuit-happy prudes. I am not this way, and I live in the US. Just don't assume every American is a moron, sure there are a lot, but the people who don't give a damn don't usually make good television, and don't get portrayed.  :unsure:

racism isn't thinking they are all the same it's thinking they are all worse then your kind. if i say all old folks have fake teeth that doesn't mean i'm a racist but according to your defenition i would be a racist (since apparently you consider americans a race)

Perhaps I didn't make myself clear. Racism is prejudice against a race, and you're showing prejudice against a country. Whether it be racism, sexism, or any other -sim, it's still prejudice, and still wrong. I'm not calling you racist, just inconsiderately prejudice at the moment. Realize that all Americans aren't the same... it'd be like me calling all people who have a J at the beginning of their name idiots.
Bye.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users