ive tasted ye blood
ive drank ye blood
ze vampires are back

#63 kar

kar
  • Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 15 May 2004 - 11:23 PM

btw, i want it 4 respect...no1 respects me, they just call me a n00b and iv nvr had a ranger with rf:(
im only asking for the expert ranger, nothing more, most of the other ppl here already have 5 experts and 2 archies (my best is a like 1 stat lvl 24 zerk)
o btw, im very honest and trustworthy, u can ask one of my friends....

Edited by kar, 15 May 2004 - 11:27 PM.

ive tasted ye blood
ive drank ye blood
ze vampires are back

#64 Julius

Julius
  • Members
  • 643 posts

Posted 16 May 2004 - 01:00 AM

I am hear to testify that Trevayne(Aeryn) would do well to find a fitting home for your characters, Aeryn is very trustworthy I would give him anything in my account if he needed and never worry about something turning up missing.
Julius/Juls main
Julius 1 alt

#65 kar

kar
  • Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 16 May 2004 - 02:09 AM

yet, somehow, i doubt they need ne more crits
they probobly have many archs already
unlike me *sigh*

another reason i want the crit is because maybe ppl will stop calling me a n00b and be nice 2 me if i have it, neway i just want the expert ranger (as u already no)
i sent u the account name

o ye, dolin_nightbringer ingame said som1 gave him the crit dolin_nightbringer, did u?

Edited by kar, 16 May 2004 - 12:22 PM.

ive tasted ye blood
ive drank ye blood
ze vampires are back

#66 Amy

Amy
  • Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 16 May 2004 - 07:45 PM

Hello, You have paged me in game in reference to this all. I will gladly watch over your comrades and keep them safe until such a time you wish to return to game. They will not be sold, nor unequipped, nor played in a dishonorable way. I will merely keep them active.

Good day,
Amy of Draco
~With each choice comes consequences.. Choose carefully~

#67 Ryuku

Ryuku

Ryuku Ingame, Best 3v3er ever

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 16 May 2004 - 07:51 PM

I would like them, I am kinda old, and i recently gave all my crits away for free, Im not sure if i deserve them, but i help alot of newbs. And i would use your crits very Honorably (i cant ensure they willbe known for good spelling lol)

#68 Amy

Amy
  • Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 16 May 2004 - 08:06 PM

I currently have all the crits that are in this post. They will be in Draco Honoris and held by myself and my fellow founder Aeryn for overseeing and distribution. They will not be moved at all for at least a week in case this person changes their mind. If he wishes them sold or given away in the future, the proceeds will be donated to a place of his choice without question. If he returns and wishes them back they shall be returned. If he wishes them given out we shall determine a worthy home for them and let him know where they were sent. This person has worked hard on the crits that he sent, I will not toss them away to be used for profit of ones own self nor sent to cause further chaos among the realm of nightmist.

Good day,
Amy of Draco

Edited by Amy, 16 May 2004 - 08:10 PM.

#69 kar

kar
  • Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 16 May 2004 - 08:12 PM

give me the expert ranger
u dont need it

Edited by kar, 16 May 2004 - 08:12 PM.

ive tasted ye blood
ive drank ye blood
ze vampires are back

#70 Amy

Amy
  • Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 16 May 2004 - 08:34 PM

give me the expert ranger
u dont need it

It is not a point of whether I need it or not. (I have my own, so no, I do not need it).. but, I have been asked to take care of the crits and I shall. None shall be given away as of yet, sorry.

#71 kar

kar
  • Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 16 May 2004 - 08:58 PM

u got it for free, so ill give 100k and a hally for it
ive tasted ye blood
ive drank ye blood
ze vampires are back

#72 Amy

Amy
  • Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 16 May 2004 - 09:35 PM

Kar, perhaps I am not making myself clear. These crits were not given to me to get rid of for a personal profit. Yes, they were put in my account for free.. but I am not out to sell them for my own good. They were intrusted with me to take care of, and to make sure they did not get deleted due to inactivity. No offense to you nor anyone else that wants them. Rafe gave them to me because he didn't want them sold obviously as of yet.

Good day,
Amy

#73 «·´°º¤M€rçíLês§¤º°´·»

«·´°º¤M€rçíLês§¤º°´·»
  • Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 16 May 2004 - 11:06 PM

i am the poorest person in nm i have to be stealing from ginat bats and thiefs, so i suggest u gimmie free stuff :) :) :)

#74 Pandesmos

Pandesmos
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 May 2004 - 11:35 PM

Hmm Free, Thats A Good thing I Guess But What Does that really Mean? Hell Some Chick could come to you and say i will give you a free HandJob. Guessing Most these People here wwould take it too. Then 2 weeks Down the Line your stuff Falls off. So ask yourself is it really worth it? <Pist send them this way>

#75 Trevayne

Trevayne
  • Advisors
  • 1841 posts

Posted 17 May 2004 - 02:53 AM

The crits are now being watched over by Amy and myself.

Posts like the last one only go to show that this topic is out of control. Staff, please lock this.
Aeryn and Trevayne in game.

#76 kar

kar
  • Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 17 May 2004 - 09:38 PM

yes, plz do, staff
ive tasted ye blood
ive drank ye blood
ze vampires are back

#77 darni

darni
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 18 May 2004 - 10:23 PM

stop doing that!!!
i m waiting for an explanation for this.

This is note for nOObs waiting for 2-3 free low lvl crits: GO AWAY!!! u still have fingers, continue clicking...

#78 Guest_isolation_*

Guest_isolation_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 May 2004 - 06:55 AM

:) my account has been stolen many many times more than i can count just restarted agian last account had arch rangers in it. so im looking for crits for me to trian drake u have not been stolen u stole my account before so u thief.thats was a long time ago im over it so well g2g for now

contact ingame as denied

#79 edawg5150

edawg5150
  • Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 26 May 2004 - 09:27 AM

I think I would be a good candidate to to take over your crits, Im a fairly new player to the game only been playing for about 2 months now, and i'm not in a clan, yet and could use some good crits so I can stop being pked my highest lvl crit
is lvl 10 I do know my way around really well though and will use the crits for honorable quests (the baron's bracelet, demonic general's halberd etc etc) which in turn lets me be able to help noobs like myself and with higher lvl crits ill be able to do so, I would eventually like to start my own clan and will be playing this game for a long time, I play every day at least an hour if not more. So your crits will see alot of playtime

I have another idea as well to maybe help you decide you could also try to have some kind of a contest and may the best person win and take over the crits

Dont know what kind of contest though

Sparring matches maybe?

Let me know Id be happy to help in any way I can

#80 alone

alone
  • Members
  • 2261 posts

Posted 26 May 2004 - 10:34 AM

edawg5150, I'm afraid the characters have already been passed on to Aeryn and Amy.
"Entertain yourself with my nightmares."
- AfterAll

Bunny!

#81 Kakarott

Kakarott
  • Members
  • 395 posts

Posted 24 September 2004 - 03:37 PM

can i have every crit :P ^_^ :D

Both Server's

Milenko

In-Game

#82 Guest_cupid1011_*

Guest_cupid1011_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 September 2004 - 04:15 PM

Why don't you people just give up. your saying you all have been stolen from one point or another. listen to yourselves your puttin your acc's on a nightmist forum. no kidding ur gettin your accounts hacked. theres millions of people just waiting for soemthing like this too happen. just take my advice although i know im a horrible player and all but still like roll soem crits train them make some gold and have fun. what text games are mostly about. i mean i train my crits as high as i possible can sell them and get better ones. cant we all just do the same. everyone has there own opinions but dont make the same mistake that i once did.

#83 Snoopy

Snoopy

Teh Housewifes

• Members
  • 1318 posts

Posted 24 September 2004 - 06:40 PM

this post is very old, let it die..
If smoking 1 cig takes 30 seconds from my life, but laughing adds 5 minutes, if I get stoned every night do I live forever?

#84 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 24 September 2004 - 07:08 PM

Posted: May 14 2004, 02:28 PM
Page/Memo Beatrix

#85 alone

alone
  • Members
  • 2261 posts

Posted 25 September 2004 - 07:47 PM

can i have every crit :P ^_^ :D

Dumbass.
"Entertain yourself with my nightmares."
- AfterAll

Bunny!

#86 Cule

Cule
  • Members
  • 762 posts

Posted 25 September 2004 - 08:16 PM

oh man thats funny as hell :P how can someone be that dumb?

#87 Ichi2

Ichi2
  • Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 12:07 AM

Just cause I'm gonna say PLEASE :P ...lol..no i cant think of a reason to deserve them but your a nice person to offer them to someone... you gonna make someone happy!!! ^_^

#88 Momba

Momba
  • Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 12:13 AM

Someone say free stuff?

Just send it to DietCoke :P
My inner child is a mean little f*ucker

#89 snizzlesnaps

snizzlesnaps
  • Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 12:20 AM

they was given to amy and aeryn to make sure they r safe y dont yalls just stfu let the post die off cuz from wut ive seen amy is a well respected player and she aint just gonna give em to ne1 she gonna do as she was asked and that was to keep the crits safe and respectable and keep em from being deleted now quit begging peeps for crits and train some of ur own

#90 Animosity

Animosity
  • Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 05:39 PM

I'm not looking for Mother Theresa. Just someone who at least seems cool enough to deserve them.

I rate coolness on my own scale. :angry:

No one deserves them. These people are just greedy. Just let them go inactive or something... so, in case you decide to return you'll be more sure of getting them back.

:P ^_^ :D :P me greedy ? lmao ur the only greedy person here :P

how is she greedy? yer the one wantin crits with a cookie fatty!
ÄñïMö§íTÝ owns you.gg owned thx k bai.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users