word

#62 Final Universe

Final Universe
  • Members
  • 549 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 02:14 AM

Ed says:
ste stole a 5 stat pally of momba doin the same thnig

PUNK THAT WAS ME. The difference is when I did it, I was on my own crit called sythos, and Jim thought I was a Gaddy on Spyro the funny thing was I was such a newb I didnt know who Jim or Gaddy was so how could a impersinate him.
Brutus of Compton.
copywright ggthxbai co.

11-28-2005 00:31:20 Paralyze Pages You from (Hidden): young yosha in da makin

#63 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 03:06 AM

I'm down with this whole Treat the rich differently rule!

On a serious note well done staff for returning her nuts, yet another positive that has made it's way back into Nightmist over the last two months. Keep it up!

<3 Crane
<3 JLH
I wouldn't mind stabbing you in the face, if that's cool with you?

#64 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5242 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 04:15 AM

Erm, gotta say once again, solution to not allowing repeatative problems = not un-perm-banning...
Some how, permanent seems like it would be for a reason.

Just damn glad I wasn't dumb enough to go ahead and have Ed train Prankster when he offered (duh?)...

Not that I give a damn about it anymore, just saying what I've said for what...year and a half now?
How many thefts has he been involved in since un-permbanned?
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#65 Sublime

Sublime
  • Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 08:08 AM

How about this, JUST STOP BEING GREEDY LOW LIFE SCUMBAGS AND DONT STEAL ON A TEXT BASED GAME YOU GD LOSERS.

ITS A GAME, HOW CAN ANYONE ACTUALLY BE THAT PATHETIC, GET A LIFE YOU PATHETIC PIECES OF nuts.

PS- Jess deserved to get her stuff back, anyone who's been robbed due to sharing etc, deserves their stuff back, but theres 1 key factor you are all missing, ITS JLH'S GAME AND ITS HIS RULES IF YOU DONT LIKE THEM THEN DONT PLAY HIS GAME... -HIS GAME- NOT YOURS.

Grats on getting your stuff back jess, that is all i have to say.
Sublime - 1a.

#66 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 09:11 AM

^^^^^^ I honestly couldn't say it better.
I wouldn't mind stabbing you in the face, if that's cool with you?

#67 Guest_Doom_*

Guest_Doom_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 September 2005 - 09:32 AM

*Cough* I gave that pally to ste as a quitting present... i payed Sovereign Sword+N/C from Bill... Don't involve ste in this if he has nothing to do with it.. The way i see it is Bill/Ed are trying to make excuses for being Scumbag's... But we all know that :(

Edit: <----Chris posting on Ste's Acc...

#68 Lightning

Lightning
  • Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 10:41 AM

And what gets me, they re still allowed to play... I spoke to JLH within few hours after the theft of my acc, and he was unable to help me as they stuck it all over the place, yet they got the stuff and still allowed to play, and the value in that acc was very high as well (I can sit here and state tons of the value from the acc, but no need to)

Theres no consequences in NM anymore, as shown with my acc, the above, the actual "perm" ban itself, not only did they get all their accs and stuff back after 'let back' (unlike tevlok and others), they also played during their ban as 'sean', yet got to keep all that, all stuff b4 perm banned, and all thefts since...

IMO theres enough evidence and dealings with JLH and the them to call it a day for them, will save everyone a lot of time in the long run

Flame all you like, agree with me or not, something should be done to deter future incidents, as currently steal from everyone ingame worst can happen is they get it back, most time nothing is done
-Quark/Sonic ingame-

* Earn Money For 5 Minutes Each Day

#69 JLH

JLH

Administrator

• Admin
  • 1771 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 11:15 AM

if Ed/Bill continue to mess about, they will be perm banned again, as I don't see the point in letting them play...
The slight (down side?) is that if one of them messes about, then they'll both be banned, since they use the same computers and accounts.
Anything i post on here is subject to change at any time without notification to the board.

#70 Lightning

Lightning
  • Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 11:41 AM

No disrespect to yourself JLH, but you ve done that previously, yet they re back, with all they had before the ban, attained via any means inc. theft and training etc, as well as stuff they got during their ban...

They, in the past few months, have "acquired" (as they call it) a number of stolen crits, items and even accs, and you recently perm banned Corey (Exquisite) for cussing at yourself, yet leave ed/bill to continue theft after theft and benefit without consequence..

Its gotten beyond a joke, as seeing them do it and brag and still play from it is putting ideas into others heads that stealing is a win-win situation, at best, you get another acc, at worst, you re as well off as you were before attempting it...

What better example to be made to NM than re-banning those who shouldnt even have been back in the first place, let alone with everything 'taken away' at the ban..
-Quark/Sonic ingame-

* Earn Money For 5 Minutes Each Day

#71 speedy

speedy
  • Members
  • 597 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 01:04 PM

^^^^^^ I honestly couldn't say it better.

agreed :(

I think all classes appart from pacifists should be removed, then we can all be hippies and play nice together

Inappropriate Avatar - Crane

#72 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 01:08 PM

Ok now it's my turn to report a theft...........

The theft is yall are stealing JLH"s attention while I'm sitting here waiting all patient for him to read the /bug thingy and move my clanhouse out of NM that me and my clan members have worked so hard to do. Let the subject drop already.

No excessive carriage returns - Crane.

Edited by Crane, 26 September 2005 - 02:30 PM.

#73 Dr. Sunglasses

Dr. Sunglasses
  • Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 02:14 PM

The only theft here is you hijacking this thread.

#74 Horny

Horny
  • Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 03:56 PM

I've seen ppl always saying "ed/bill", but bill didnt have anything to do with this -.- so... pfft.. and kev... ed/bill didnt steal ur acct :ph34r: i did! :(
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens

#75 Exodia

Exodia

Birr

• Members
  • 2265 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 06:09 PM

kev u go on bout all these stolen accts.... but man plz fill me in on all these accts... cuz only thing that "i" aquired was free crits, i didnt steal em nor have to... so like i said plz fill me in... and during the "perm" ban... whos accts were stolen by ne of us? uh none.... the crits i had, i was givin by rob/jose when they quit... besides those crits.. we all nothin but low lvls... so plz tell me whos accts were stolen at that time..
and all u haters goin on bout "they", there was no they, was one person and that was ed, so get right
Primex ingame

#76 JLH

JLH

Administrator

• Admin
  • 1771 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 06:37 PM

I will soon be bringing in new policy into the game which basically goes along the lines of, repeated "offences" on the game will result in a high ban.
repeated things such as having to be banned for something more than once a month, consistant reported swearing, generally being anti-social.
there is no need for that on nightmist, and i suspect over the next month, i shall be bringing the smack down quick heavily on many players.
Anything i post on here is subject to change at any time without notification to the board.

#77 Shaginator

Shaginator

Criff

• Members
  • 1668 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 06:37 PM

to be honest, when you use the same comp, and both act like know it all jackasses all the time, no one really cares, and no one can even really tell the difference or know who it truly is doing it ok? And beyond that you post using each others forum names half the time.

Edit : Bringing the smack down....LOL

Edited by Shaginator, 26 September 2005 - 06:38 PM.

Overthrow/Redemption - 1a

Existance - Main

#78 Hansol

Hansol
  • Members
  • 1039 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 07:19 PM

*Cough* I gave that pally to ste as a quitting present... i payed Sovereign Sword+N/C from Bill... Don't involve ste in this if he has nothing to do with it.. The way i see it is Bill/Ed are trying to make excuses for being Scumbag's... But we all know that :(

You payed for the sov sword? I thought that came from Our money.. That all went to ste after he cleared me out?

#79 Prophet

Prophet
  • Members
  • 1772 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 07:29 PM

*Cough* I gave that pally to ste as a quitting present... i payed Sovereign Sword+N/C from Bill... Don't involve ste in this if he has nothing to do with it.. The way i see it is Bill/Ed are trying to make excuses for being Scumbag's... But we all know that  :(

You payed for the sov sword? I thought that came from Our money.. That all went to ste after he cleared me out?

Of course and the only logical thing to do after being stolen from, was to steal off someone else and as far as I can see ste just took his zerks back so thats not exactly stealing, so don't bring his name into it. Anyone noticing a serious problem in the system here?

Edited by Prophet, 26 September 2005 - 07:30 PM.

Si Senior!

#80 Hansol

Hansol
  • Members
  • 1039 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 07:33 PM

never said he stole.. Just cleared me out.. As in. Nothing to do with stealing... Seeing as taking stuff from sharing is not an offence.. and for your information.. It was just zerks.. Theres was some clerics.. theives.. names, and druids... But no one hears the whole story now do they...

And yes.. i got offered to share and train crits with some one i didnt know.. So i took the oppertunity.. + crits i once owned that were taken from me were in there.. So why you people should care about all this is beyond me when it happens everday...

#81 Prophet

Prophet
  • Members
  • 1772 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 07:34 PM

How can I clear you out of possession that weren't yours?

Edited by Prophet, 26 September 2005 - 07:35 PM.

Si Senior!

#82 Hansol

Hansol
  • Members
  • 1039 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 07:38 PM

But some of it was mine... See.. Once again. You dont know all of the situation. For this acct was made when i was on holiday between Chris and Ste. Crits i rolled / bought were put into this acct.. and ste with his almighty richness bought alot of it too.. just because it wasnt 50/50 doesnt mean everything was his dumbas.. Technicalities must be taking into consideration.

#83 Prophet

Prophet
  • Members
  • 1772 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 07:40 PM

So, if chris gave ste the stuff, why you even bringing up ste?

Also what give you the right to pregnant dog about as you say "ste doing it to you" when you then go and do it to someone else.
Si Senior!

#84 Hansol

Hansol
  • Members
  • 1039 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 07:44 PM

Revenge. + Chris had been a mate for a long time. and i trusted him, even if ste was a known thief. Ste's still a pretty damn cool guy too.. just wish he didnt do it.. Events lead to consequences and if you have the chance.. Why not take it... It's prolly the way all thiefs look at things.. You're just some one thats too stuborn to look at both sides of the situation. So stfu please..

#85 Prophet

Prophet
  • Members
  • 1772 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 07:46 PM

Revenge? You do realise the concept of revenge is on the person who inflicted it in the first place not just any random person.

"Someone stole my car, hmm I'll steal this random car for revenge" it don't work like that.
Si Senior!

#86 Hansol

Hansol
  • Members
  • 1039 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 07:48 PM

Once again.. The whole picture... The rules of the game put me in a position in which i could do nothing.. So i exploited it's fault.. Doesnt matter who on...

#87 Prophet

Prophet
  • Members
  • 1772 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 07:49 PM

Were not talking about the rules of the game, if the rules were changed then we wouldn't be having this discussion were talking about morals.
Si Senior!

#88 Hansol

Hansol
  • Members
  • 1039 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 07:50 PM

I'll be back in 30 mins.. Argue with you then

#89 Prophet

Prophet
  • Members
  • 1772 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 07:50 PM

I'll be back in 30 mins.. Argue with you then

Go spend 30mins to think up a reply then :\
Si Senior!

#90 Guest_Doom_*

Guest_Doom_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 September 2005 - 07:56 PM

<Chris posting on ste's acc, personally cal i don't consider you a friend anymore, you ripped Dave's account and he was also a friend... As far as i am concerned you are as bad as the scumbags on this game... I guess greed corrupts everyone...

I'm not going to post again, Adios....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users