Photo

TA's Rank

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

Poll: How long do you think it will take for TA to get to #1 spot in ranks?

How long do you think it will take for TA to get to #1 spot in ranks?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#61 reset

reset
  • Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 09 May 2004 - 04:00 AM

Yes yes TA is the best i have been in it for a long time. BTW can anyone help me get to blaackthorn ppl tell me that at around lvl20 a oak staff isnt good equipment i know i love the staff i hit for 25 now isnt that cool.I have never made it to the clan house gettign to windia is a problem. With that hard forest to go through i always get lost. Guess what theres this one guy in our clan that can round a bunny! Thats amazing.

NOTE:This post was only a testimonial of a annonymous TA member.....not me.

#62 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 09 May 2004 - 07:10 AM

Yes yes TA is the best i have been in it for a long time. BTW can anyone help me get to blaackthorn ppl tell me that at around lvl20 a oak staff isnt good equipment i know i love the staff i hit for 25 now isnt that cool.I have never made it to the clan house gettign to windia is a problem. With that hard forest to go through i always get lost. Guess what theres this one guy in our clan that can round a bunny! Thats amazing.

Hehe please if you are going to insult my clan please have more than an arch paci to back you up.

As for this thread, it was started more than 3 months ago im asuming so it seems that 99% of you were correct including me, lock it.

And as for T.A, no2 is not so bad, gw. As for our founders and our mounting fortunes, many of us are a couple of months from hitting a year on this game, we are willing to hang around for a long long time... it will be interesting to see how many other clans are going to be hanging around tho.

The whole not good at PKing thing, im really the only one who bothers with it in the whole clan, and i only PK red. This is mainly because other clan members don't enjoy raping a party led by a guy who is trashing us on forum as much as i do, or they don't like the bs pages and 3 vs 3 challenges after it....

Just because our clan has no real "big nightmist names" does not mean that people who i would piss on in any aspect of this game can bag my clan on here.

Lastly, T.A is open for all lvl's, and i think it allways will. Sure we get ALOT of (sorry) "simple players" but i was once invited at lvl 10 and there is not many people who have or will achieve alot of the things i have done allready.

Cya round :)
I wouldn't mind stabbing you in the face, if that's cool with you?

#63 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 10 May 2004 - 10:13 AM

Yeah, those bunnies don't mess with me no more...

As for the 3v3 challenges...as some people know, i'm happy to duel - sometimes i win, sometimes i don't. If -+=MIKE=+- would like a 3v3 duel i'll be more than happy to oblige :)
+1 post count ggpwnedkthxbai

it's plausible that the SOB hasn't spawned

¯¨:·»Gently spamming the forum since 2003«·:¨¯

#64 Tatsu

Tatsu
  • Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 10 May 2004 - 03:36 PM

you better watch out alan, if hes as dangerous as he is hilarious then your in for some real trouble... :)

TA is a 'do what you like' clan, we have very few rules and no level restrictions: just cos lvl 10 is your highest crit doesnt mean you cant be a powerful player and be generally cool...after all pretty much all of us were 'newbs' at some point. this gives us a large spread of players of a range of experience: a few days back a few clannies got together and killed the blue dragon, and recently jazza got a BoT, but i expect theres still members in the clan who arnt comfortable getting to BT.

however, this is the same with any clan, even TR, let alone clans like animosity and DC, ive seen members of all these clans who can only be described as 'newbish', altho it is true that it is to a much lesser extent. i am comfortable with this however, as it keeps new blood coming into the clan, and with it new personalitys and new firepower, and you can never have enough of either imo :)

Edited by Tatsu, 10 May 2004 - 03:36 PM.

Swim swim hungry, swim swim hungry.....

#65 Angelus

Angelus
  • Members
  • 1202 posts

Posted 10 May 2004 - 03:47 PM

Hehe please if you are going to insult my clan please have more than an arch paci to back you up.

And a paci that you haven't even lvled yourself..lol please shush
Angelus ingame.
Back into the shadows once again...

#66 Sneaky

Sneaky
  • Members
  • 2372 posts

Posted 11 May 2004 - 01:22 AM

Yeah, those bunnies don't mess with me no more...

I tried to round a bunny once and a deer killed me.... :)

Don't be hatin' on TA, fools. Only requirement i have for new member requests is that they have a pair of aviators themselves, preferably dollar store ones :)
Chuck Norris wears Jack Bauer pajamas.

deimos the noob said no

#67 lowmion

lowmion
  • Members
  • 247 posts

Posted 21 May 2004 - 03:00 PM

There's 1 small thing that most seem to have forgotten, what happens to The Aviator's rank when all our little crits become arch?

And whilst on the subject of pking, alot of us are retaliation type players, many a time I've come across mortally wounded clan enemies or crits that are within the 10 lvl limit and chosen not to ruin that person's day by pking them, simply because i can.

As for the noob accusations, as Raylen said many if not most of the regular, (daily), players have been on for a year or more,

And as far as I knew, 'noob' was a label given to;

1/ those annoying, paging, whining ppl's that want something that they think you have and will not accept "am busy maybe later" for an answer.[eg: Kar ]

2/ the ppl who repeatedly pk our lower lvl members and to their horror when attempting to pk the same member again, are wiped out by 1 or maybe 2 of the near archs, and then page repeatedly about how they're gonna do this and gonna do that, forgetting that they wouldnt have been 'pwned' if they'ld left well enough alone, pking once is understandable but harrasing the player is not.

As far as I'm aware NONE of our members do this,

If anything The Aviator's is a clan of highly tolerant friends, (whose humor is original), without demanding servitude from it's members or enforced ritual donation that many of the other main clan's embrace.

/t Kar sorry about using you as an example but ya the only widely known annoyance that I could think of. :)

#68 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 21 May 2004 - 04:22 PM

Ritual Donations coming soon!

<this may or may mot be true>

Yeah, we can be fairly dysfunctional at times (eh lads), i blame the Flying Goblins myself, but you never know these days.

Anyhow, it's about time l left my computer lab and went somewhere where i can roll a 6 stat! <may not happen>
+1 post count ggpwnedkthxbai

it's plausible that the SOB hasn't spawned

¯¨:·»Gently spamming the forum since 2003«·:¨¯

#69 Tatsu

Tatsu
  • Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 18 June 2004 - 09:33 PM

wheres the vote for "Never"?

That's the option I was looking for.

TA will never take over, they are just a bunch a noobs.

If they hit 1st, I'll make in my pants.

:)

is this supose to be serious  ?...the aviators passing TR ROFL ...like thats gonna happen... 

TR will keep #1 spot, aviators won't take it.

LOL you cant take over #1

This is a joke .... right?!

Never.

The the aviators, ranked 1, with score 4757, consists of 830 members and 41 rooms:

Looks like Simulation was the only one who got it right :)

They will take over, noone can stop them!

/clap :)
Swim swim hungry, swim swim hungry.....

#70 Tadpole

Tadpole
  • Members
  • 408 posts

Posted 18 June 2004 - 09:39 PM

lol Keep them lvl 10's coming
Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.

KuMiko in game.

#71 cooler

cooler
  • Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 18 June 2004 - 09:44 PM

ok they did what they said they would...it may not last long but they pasted TR and it really dont matter how they did it....for only being noobs like everyone says they did something alot of people cant and will never do

#72 Insomnia

Insomnia
  • Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 18 June 2004 - 09:47 PM

Only 68 lvl 10's?
{Epiphany}
{Unforsaken}

#73 Tadpole

Tadpole
  • Members
  • 408 posts

Posted 18 June 2004 - 10:04 PM

1 The Resistance 528 47 4824.8

oops...

KuMiko in game.

#74 cooler

cooler
  • Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 18 June 2004 - 10:07 PM

we all knew that would happen but who cares they still took 1st even if it was for a short time

#75 Tadpole

Tadpole
  • Members
  • 408 posts

Posted 18 June 2004 - 10:08 PM

ok fine ur cooler

KuMiko in game.

#76 cooler

cooler
  • Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 18 June 2004 - 10:09 PM

no tad your cooler

#77 Deathwish

Deathwish
  • Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 18 June 2004 - 10:15 PM

Well we've acomplished something no matter how shortlived.. I would like to say congrats to The Aviators and keep up the good work. Rank doesn't really matter to me, it's about having fun and having a good laugh with your mates!
Out, out brief candle. Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player who struts and frets his hour on the stage and then is heard no more.

#78 Tadpole

Tadpole
  • Members
  • 408 posts

Posted 18 June 2004 - 10:17 PM

if u insist

KuMiko in game.

#79 Mec

Mec
  • Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 18 June 2004 - 11:17 PM

I'm in TA, I am supposed to not like TR still #1ness.

However, I would like to congratulate TR for remaining #1, it's quite an accomplishment...

...considering they are all NOOBS

I thought TR said they'd never have any spies and kick anyone who did?

Anyway, here is what happened earlier today.

I paged Tadpole, saying "TA > TR".

Tadpole paged me, saying "Tadpole > TA"

So after some more trash we set out to 'find out if tadpole was greater than TA'

During this 'trash' Tadpole said "50 vs 6 its pretty logical who will win"(ermm... not a direct quote) I began to wonder whether Tadpole has a spy in TA.

However, all the clan members were busy and didn't want to kill tadpole at the moment. They either "already had" or were doing something else.

I decided, since I'm not the best player ever, and don't have any archies I would test to see if tadpole actually DID have a spy.

I discussed some 'low' tactics with the clan, 'plotting' to bring an invis paci to the dueling place.

Tadpole quoted me exactly, in normal chat.

"I thought you guys were have decent" quoth he.

I said that I though TR said they'd kick anyone who had a spy.

He said "My little sister is in your clan." (again, not a direct quote)

He had quoted me exactly, almost definetely using COPY AND PASTE, on that 'low' tactics, I doubt it that he even had a little sister in TA, it was a spy he had.

Anyway, "I thought TR was half decent"

Edited by Mec, 18 June 2004 - 11:17 PM.

#80 Kalypso

Kalypso
  • Members
  • 521 posts

Posted 18 June 2004 - 11:48 PM

lol, whoever said we couldn't have spies? as far as I remember I've always had spy crits in most clans..

so please don't make up rules for us

anyway grats on the ranking :)
"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed.
"Maybe they're supposed to run wild until they find someone just as wild to run with."

#81 Insomnia

Insomnia
  • Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 19 June 2004 - 12:47 AM

Boo ho I can't believe that Tadpole had a spy in a different clan. He should get booted.
{Epiphany}
{Unforsaken}

#82 Mec

Mec
  • Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 19 June 2004 - 01:24 AM

Zephie: No-one said you couldn't, your member just said that everybody who did was supposed to be kicked.

The whole point of my post was to say TR ain't awl that, nor are they what they say they are.

#83 Vodka

Vodka
  • Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 19 June 2004 - 02:15 AM

If my clan invited anyone and everyone, it'd get to #1 too.

Uh, a few clans have accomplished this.

TR won't allow themselves to fall in rank.

Nice try.
When you do something right nobody remembers, but when you do something wrong nobody forgets.

Hump in game.

#84 trauma

trauma
  • Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 19 June 2004 - 03:04 AM

ill be the first to step up and say congrats on whatever rank you get, you got the members, they got the rooms.. so whatever becomes, then let it be.....

#85 Payne

Payne
  • Members
  • 816 posts

Posted 19 June 2004 - 03:12 AM

if we not all that then why not clan mosh TA vs TR?
Astinus on 1alt Only

#86 Despair

Despair
  • Members
  • 399 posts

Posted 19 June 2004 - 03:32 AM

rank means nothing . . . just statistics on the website

what really matters is you guys get along do stuff together and have fun . . . so how about you all stop talking about your rank and start talking about your clan in general
If I were the rain... that binds together the Earth and the Sky, whom in all eternity will never mingle... would I be able to bind two hearts together?

#87 Tadpole

Tadpole
  • Members
  • 408 posts

Posted 19 June 2004 - 04:04 AM

lol you didnt "test" me.....ya'll paged me like you were "awl that" so i challenged ya. I actually like your clan.....I just wanted some fun lol....But ya'll didnt show up.

KuMiko in game.

#88 Stotic

Stotic
  • Members
  • 530 posts

Posted 19 June 2004 - 04:48 AM

Good job TA. Your heart and dedication to the game is appreciated. Rock on. :)
We'll douse ourselves in gasoline and hang our bodies from the lampposts.

#89 Shera

Shera
  • Members
  • 396 posts

Posted 19 June 2004 - 05:37 AM

Zephie: No-one said you couldn't, your member just said that everybody who did was supposed to be kicked.

The whole point of my post was to say TR ain't awl that, nor are they what they say they are.

Well first I'd like to say congrats TA for getting to number 1.

Mec: people in glass houses shouldnt throw stones. Congrats on sinking to the noob calling, well done *claps* If you are going to resort to noob calling, at least have the decency to use my royal title. I am Princess Noob, not noobie, not newbie, not noob, but yes Princess Noob. Now be a good subject and bow before your princess :) On a serious note. I am a founder in TR, so why dont you ask me what I say I am before judging me. K Thanks. *gives you a cookie*
The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory. - Paul Fix

#90 Consumed

Consumed

o0o-Alias ig

• Members
  • 900 posts

Posted 19 June 2004 - 06:31 AM

nice :) ...i guess i was wrong about the never lol...
-Alias ingame-

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users