• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#61 Sausage

Sausage

Old School Nub

• Members
  • 1409 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 04:26 PM

I'm up for the challenge. Make it happen.

Less whine, more pwn plz.

You guys do realize that you can't really accomplish anything on a game that you can't win? Everyone goes about the game a different way.

Either keep playing and step your game up, or peace out. Like I said, either way I'll continue enjoying the game and playing it as I have.

If you haven't noticed, which you obviously haven't, this post is completely unneccesary and very whine-ful. The issue at hand has been addressed and now it's just "I'm right" "No, I'm better" "No I am, look at me!" Get over yourselves and start having more fun.

Retired... Now I know how it feels to quit NM and troll forums.

#62 Tietsu

Tietsu
  • Members
  • 832 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 05:27 PM

I'd like to clarify that this 'whinning' is only a select few people's view on what is going on in this post. Elf said she was going to try and fix it, and that's good enough for me. This game is going to be like a pyramid.. You piss off the bricks at the bottom, the top -will- crumble, it is inevitable. Physics, really. You say you will continue to enjoy the game, and you might, but I will garuntee it will not be for long. Last year, we had a heavy playerbase of 35-40 people on 1 ALT.. We're down to 20.. If the playerbase is not happy, it will go down to 15.. When it goes down to 15 and the people who only train to PK will lose intrest and it will drop to 10. Then who the hell wants to play a game with 9 other people? I guess if that's your thing, than I hope you do have fun. The playerbase is declining thanks to lack of staff support, staff which don't even play the game to know what's going on. The only way they CAN know what is going on is from posts like this. All in all, it's what the 'people' want, not what staff 'thinks' should be changed. I'm asking to make the game easier untill we get a heavier playerbase, because even if they changed it to 5-6 people killing a boss, it's still as hard as it was when the playerbase was thick and 10 people could go kill the token boss. I mean, it's like, 40 people playing the game, yeah, we can get 10 people to go. Now its down to 20, and you still think it should take 10 people to kill a token boss? That is ignorant. I just request a temporary fix to this problem, you call it whinning.

#63 Gnarkill

Gnarkill

Antisocial

• Members
  • 1834 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 05:38 PM

Hey guess what!? It was me that paged Walt and Tony telling them that this trip was being made!?! why.. because everytime I log in I get antisocial or harrasing bs from most of the same clans/kids who were going to gristle(minus rob and juan you both obviously know I have nothing against u noobs!! <3) talking about how theyre gonna get one up on me or jump me in numbers because I roll alone or whatnot. the people that went shoulda been a little more careful about telling people where ur going when you are working with these people who purposely are rude and antisocial to alot of 1a. It may have been a douchey move on my part.. but it was strategic ... the numbers are evened a bit more now and your moral is a bit lower.. I can tell by this post (I mean you're threatening quitting over a lil pk battle) .. which should make for a interesting war on nm.. after all whats nm without war? As for the people who are gonna get on me thinking I was cool with them or whatnot.. I said at ngh that I would be helping pande due to your actions and if you didn't believe me.. thats your own fault.

As for people leaving.. if you're gonna leave a game over losing a lil exp and gold ot not bieng able to level past 30 in "peak times" when there is 10 people online.. then do it when they arent or go for it and leave..take your sheep with you. Then maybe without all the crap talking in-game of people or the game itself would cease and maybe some of these new kids that you ngh/forum folks chase off with talks of how much the game sucks and staff doesnt care would stick around.

Edited by Gnarkill, 12 October 2008 - 05:56 PM.

Gnarkill- Multi and 1a

#64 cxoss

cxoss
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 07:16 PM

Im sure its the talks that makes the new kids leave and not getting pked as soon as they hit level 5 :ph34r:. Not to mention the other 4 people that might be on =]

#65 XxDarkAlliancexX

XxDarkAlliancexX
  • Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 08:13 PM

dj, i almost liked you there for a lil while, but you sir are an ass... for someone that doesnt even play, you still find a way to get in the drama.. its really funny to me... you have a crit named cry, yet thats really all you do... one little thing said to you wrong and you cry and clan disband... well guess what? noone cares... not pande, not us, hell doubt legendary gives a damn about lil drama queen dj either... but anyways... i like how yall keep going off on your own ideas about how we give a fk about the gold/deaths.. the fact of the matter is the game wont last as long as it would if it were possible to level your crits... i know i for one have a pretty nice account, but if i cant get to lvl 35 im not just gonna set there with my thumb up my ass capped out...... but, i will stay to return the favor tho... pleeassse go on a token run...

and one more thing dj, if we didnt tell a soul there were like 19 people online..and we had all thieves and rangers on.. hmmm i wonder what they're doing.. + no1 would have to jump you in numbers... your best crit is a pert... besides th
Posted Image

#66 Gnarkill

Gnarkill

Antisocial

• Members
  • 1834 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 09:56 PM

and thats the proof that I've gotten into your head Ryan. :ph34r:

Edit: not once did I say pande cared about me.. or that I cared about what you thought lol.. I just worked with them a little bit and got good results.. there is no truce and I never said there was lol all I did was tell Tony and Walt where you guys were at.

Edited by Gnarkill, 12 October 2008 - 09:59 PM.

Gnarkill- Multi and 1a

#67 «¤ºxXl3úÐXxº¤»

«¤ºxXl3úÐXxº¤»
  • Members
  • 405 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 09:59 PM

Dj is an aquired taste... :ph34r:
I don't care if you lick windows, take the special bus, or occasionally pee on yourself. Hang in there you're friggin special!

#68 XxDarkAlliancexX

XxDarkAlliancexX
  • Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 12:53 AM

ya you did man... really bad...

and i beg to differ cody... he gets in a fight with a different person everytime he leaves a clan... how many times he leave pande crying? i know he left DA atleast 3-4x... tbh it reminds me of the 3rd guy i left nameless in my original post...

edit:and we know how most people love that guy...

Edited by XxDarkAlliancexX, 13 October 2008 - 12:53 AM.

Posted Image

#69 Tietsu

Tietsu
  • Members
  • 832 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 01:44 AM

Woot, off topic. Make tokens easier prz.

#70 XxDarkAlliancexX

XxDarkAlliancexX
  • Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 07:47 PM

i actually agree completely with that... its not a matter of we got pkd... if we could have lost 1-2 and been able to fight em off and kill gristle it would be one thing, but because of the low player base it isnt logical that either clan will be able to get tokens while pking is going on...
Posted Image

#71 Walt

Walt
  • Members
  • 993 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 01:10 PM

So yeah, even after all this nonsense about tokens being so hard, Pande has managed to get 9 in the last week. And I thought you guys were gonna crash our party. Such part poopers you all are.
I would ask myself why, but even I do not know everything.

#72 jurian

jurian

YAY! Less Lag!

• Members
  • 1505 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 01:21 PM

someone lock this?
Even in death my hate will go on

#73 Payne

Payne
  • Members
  • 816 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 03:20 PM

So yeah, even after all this nonsense about tokens being so hard, Pande has managed to get 9 in the last week. And I thought you guys were gonna crash our party. Such part poopers you all are.

Grats for us not caring about the game as much as you? or do u want us to sit online all day waiting for ya to go get tokens?
Astinus on 1alt Only

#74 Scripto

Scripto

~teh Scripto

• Game Staff
  • 1628 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 03:47 PM

someone lock this?

Smart Idea... locked.
For every minute you remain angry, you give up sixty seconds of peace of mind.

Ingame:
Scripto (Staff)
Kannabis (Mortal)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users