• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#61 jurian

jurian

YAY! Less Lag!

• Members
  • 1505 posts

Posted 11 January 2005 - 02:47 AM

i made a hgunter at my friends place she got it. someone tell me the best race for a hunter i might get it when ig et backl from skippyland. but now i got a tauren hunter. i'm hinking i should ahve gone dwarven?
Even in death my hate will go on

#62 Charon

Charon
  • Members
  • 617 posts

Posted 11 January 2005 - 03:33 AM

I shall be joining the WoW community when it comes out in England and I shall hopefully be joining the US servers B)

I'm currently signed up to EU beta ^^
(Just a query, before I consider it seriously; I'm a little fuzzy on how to get from NE-world to Dwarf/Human world. I pretty much know the way, and that it invoves much dying- but does anyone have any idea roughly how long it takes to get between them?)

As for Hunters... pssht, Hunters are so... overused :unsure:
"Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind." --Rudyard Kipling

#63 Exor

Exor
  • Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 11 January 2005 - 04:08 AM

Ah I just told alex how to get from Teldrassil to Loch Modan earlier. Heres a detailed way to get there incase you dont know all the way.

Exit the first town to the south you start out in. Follow the path west until you get to Darnassus. Then walk west further in Darnassus until you see a big red portal. Enter the portal and you will be teleported to a small village. Walk to the docks at the village and wait for a boat(or just goto the gryph master). You will arrive at DarkShore in a town called Auberdine.If you went by boat just walk across the docks and take the other boat to Menethil harbor.

You then have the long walk from menethil in the wetlands to loch modan. Just exit the town and walk east along the path and follow the signs.You will die a few times most likely to the level 23ish crocolisks though. When you finally hit Dun Algaz you will walk through a tunnel. Then you have to walk around a small cliff and through another tunnel and you are in Loch Modan.

From here just continue south and follow the signs to get to Dun Morogh. Then im sure you know what to do when you get there :unsure:. My first time doing that on a level 1 took me about 40 minutes. Its worth it to me.I hate the first night elf quests. But I would suggest you go back to Darkshore at level 10 or so. Really good quests there :).

Oh and pick up the flight paths in Menethil harbor in the wetlands, and the flight path outside of the town known as Thelsamar in Loch Modan. So you dont have to walk back B)
-Mark aka Exor aka Android_20 aka Illidan

#64 Exor

Exor
  • Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 11 January 2005 - 04:36 AM

And to Jurians question - I prefer Night Elf Hunters myself =p

#65 jurian

jurian

YAY! Less Lag!

• Members
  • 1505 posts

Posted 11 January 2005 - 05:19 AM

And to Jurians question - I prefer Night Elf Hunters myself =p

explain me why.

#66 Exor

Exor
  • Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 11 January 2005 - 05:54 AM

Well for one they start out with bows instead of guns and I prefer bows just because they are cooler than guns. And i like the night elf racial traits alot more than the dwarves.

#67 jurian

jurian

YAY! Less Lag!

• Members
  • 1505 posts

Posted 11 January 2005 - 07:03 AM

i got a tauren now. any good?

#68 Exor

Exor
  • Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 11 January 2005 - 01:53 PM

Yeah Tauren are better than dwarves IMO... But to me Alliance own horde soooo. Night Elves > all

#69 Vër§íðñ 1.0

Vër§íðñ 1.0
  • Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 11 January 2005 - 09:24 PM

http://public.fotki....Versionone/wow/

Theres some pics of me and mark and some random newbs owning a boss, theres also pics in there of the We Want In Inappropriate Guild raids, with me mark and our irl friend franky, you should check them out

Level 24 Druid=Me
Level 34(or 35) Pally=Mark
Level 33(or 34) Rouge=Franky
I only log on to check memos, and rare chat. See you all on the other side.

#70 Exor

Exor
  • Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 11 January 2005 - 09:33 PM

yes and what great raids we have. 3 Level 30ish guys walking through the barrens (H)

#71 Charon

Charon
  • Members
  • 617 posts

Posted 11 January 2005 - 11:53 PM

Heres a detailed way to get there incase you dont know all the way.

[lots of detail]

Hey- thanks!
Now when I get a chance to play properly, I should be able to get my NE over to the Human areas and hunt down a paladin I've heard roams there :unsure:
... as I'm level 8 though, I might stop off at DarkShore on the way to get those level 10 quests you mentioned done before I complete my journey

Thankyou for all the detail B)

But... Nightelves "One of the few remaining" the introduction thing says... if you log on at the wrong time, the place is swarming. They're like purple wasps. Purple often dancing wasps ^^
And at least 90% of them are Druids and Hunters (I've spotted four Rogues, two warriors and one priest... compared to a neverending onslaught of Druids and Hunters ^^)
"Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind." --Rudyard Kipling

#72 Exor

Exor
  • Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 12 January 2005 - 12:55 AM

lol np.Have fun :unsure:.I cant believe you see alot of druids. i RARELY see a druid in game lol. Most played classes that ive seen are paladins and hunters heh.

#73 Aidon

Aidon
  • Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 12 January 2005 - 01:42 AM

I have seen a ton of pallies, hunters and rogues. I myself started with a NE hunter. I dont know many ppl who play on my server so I roam mostly by myself.

#74 Exor

Exor
  • Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 12 January 2005 - 01:54 AM

What server ya playin on?

#75 Aidon

Aidon
  • Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 12 January 2005 - 01:55 AM

I am on Warsong

#76 Exor

Exor
  • Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 12 January 2005 - 01:57 AM

nice.Isnt that a very highly populated server? Think ive heard Warsong and Archimonde are the two largest =s

#77 Aidon

Aidon
  • Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 12 January 2005 - 01:59 AM

Yes it is, and sometimes because of that it seems more down than it is up.

Edit: Heres a taste from when I just tried to log in, Your position in queue is 301.

#78 jurian

jurian

YAY! Less Lag!

• Members
  • 1505 posts

Posted 12 January 2005 - 03:20 AM

wow that sucks ^^

made a night elf hunter and got it to level 7 but now i got to c sme of skippyland :unsure:

#79 Exor

Exor
  • Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 12 January 2005 - 04:00 AM

dang aidon that does suck lol.I was on server Arthas for awhile but I couldnt put up with the queues so I moved to a medium populated server.

#80 Exor

Exor
  • Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 12 January 2005 - 04:45 PM

"One does not simply log into world of warcraft!"
http://img28.exs.cx/...euedance1da.swf

lolol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users