Mysticshadows

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
105 replies to this topic

#61 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 25 August 2005 - 10:07 AM

your drawings just get better and better. aww come on history and politicis is not that hard. I could help there lol.
Contact Unforgiven on 1a.

#62 Psyche

Psyche
  • Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 25 August 2005 - 10:25 PM

Your drawings never cease to amaze me.

There are hundreds of ppl who are better than me out there.... you'll die of heart attack, then lol. -coughs- Never mind, suffering from extreme inferiority complex....

-drops down dead-

your drawings just get better and better. aww come on history and politicis is not that hard. I could help there lol.

It IS hard :( - something about democrats, populists and so on.... Don't understand a word.... sounds like Marsian or something.
.... Searching for an Altruist, because I never thought humanity capable of it.

#63 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 27 August 2005 - 05:39 PM

OMG I Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo love the TearDrop pic. Totally K-A! The Kitten one is brilliant too.

Oh yeah, might as well give an update:

MysticShadows Clan house 18 squares. Ranking: 20 with a score of 1054. Members:174

Edited by MysticStorm, 27 August 2005 - 05:42 PM.

#64 Psyche

Psyche
  • Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 30 August 2005 - 08:03 AM

Ohhh - I checked the Clan thingy (somehow it works, while nearly everything in the Character Edit and Player Stats don't).

Clan house size: 19 squares. Ranking: 19 with a score of 1144.

w00t =) (Seems like something wrong with clan dexcription though :( )

We have more archies, too ^__^ (thanks to Razzoo;)

Pity I can't log on more often..... -drops down dead-

#65 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 30 August 2005 - 02:37 PM

LOL I've been meaning to fix that.. just uh.. loved it so kept it there. I didn't add that either.

#66 Fruit_Fusion

Fruit_Fusion
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 September 2005 - 02:24 AM

well mystic i need to catch me ingame on libido i would love to join ur happy killing family

=3 still dont look right :(

#67 Razzoo

Razzoo
  • Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 01 September 2005 - 02:37 AM

:(

I Don't Toy With My Life, I'd Rather Play With Yours.

Ingame:Razzoo (Main) / Tapout (1alt)

#68 Psyche

Psyche
  • Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 02 September 2005 - 12:04 PM

=3 still dont look right  :ph34r:

What's the problem with you people :ph34r: very.... eh.... imaginative.

Brain-fixing program (By Psyche!):

- - - - - -

:-)
: )
=)
=3

- - - - - -

1. Fix your eyes on the :-) one and glares at it until you're convinced that it's a human's face.

2. Move to : ) and =) one, and KEEP THINKING it's human's face.

3. Do a slight curve on third face and look at the last one.... it's a human-kitty face.

4. Repeat this process until you're convinced that the last one is a KITTISH HUMAN FACE .... you may do it backwards, forwards, once, twice or thousand times....

-looks at her post and sighs-

OMG.... why do I bother typing them out :(

Edited by Psyche, 02 September 2005 - 12:05 PM.

#69 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 03 September 2005 - 07:18 PM

i could tell it was a kittish human face :(

very creative
Contact Unforgiven on 1a.

#70 Mezmerize

Mezmerize
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 September 2005 - 11:20 PM

The MysticShadows, ranked 17, with score 1274, consists of 194 members and 21 rooms:

Got bored and decided to post our new and improved clan score. :(

#71 Psyche

Psyche
  • Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 07 September 2005 - 12:00 PM

It's ranking 16 and what's more Psyche can log on more often now =D!!!

w00t.... and I see more and more people online so I'm not bored :(

#72 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 09 September 2005 - 02:12 PM

We are ranked #15 now :( We so rock!

#73 Redheart

Redheart
  • Members
  • 653 posts

Posted 06 October 2005 - 01:55 AM

I have no idea who Mysticstorm is and I dont ever recall ever having a converstion with you........but i just want to tell you I applaud your "in your face attitude"
I get so tired of seeing "suck ups" and butt kissers in this game. I am glad to know you stand up for yourself and dont take any kak. :ph34r:

to quote your words ..
1. I don't cyber or have nudie pics.. Cybering doesn't get me excited and don't have nudies.

I also have earned everything in this game and not recieved anything because I am female. So I just want you to know Keep up the good work and attitude.
Just steer clear of the creeps in the game and remember its just a game. :(

Good luck with your clan :ph34r:
" For lunch we can have cupcakes until our little fairy tummies are content. We can all stay up to watch the sunset, then go to sleep in our little fairy beds.”

#74 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 06 October 2005 - 06:44 AM

Right now, we are currently ranked 13 with score of 1645.5 with 201 members and clanhouse size of 26. I am so proud of the members that I have. Granted that a lot of them can't be on all the time including myself. We have lost a few to hurricaine Katrina and Hurricain Rita. One that I know of is safe and well and hopefully will return soon enough. A few others, I haven't heard from and keep them very much in my prayers and thoughts.

I have no idea who Mysticstorm is and I dont ever recall ever having a converstion with you........but i just want to tell you I applaud your "in your face attitude"
I get so tired of seeing "suck ups" and butt kissers in this game. I am glad to know you stand up for yourself and dont take any kak.

I'm the type to never back down and stand up for what I believe in. Don't like me, oh well, you know where my ass is and where you can place your lips at. Like me, great. I like to think that I get along with everyone and if someone wants to pick at me... that's your nightmare. I work 48 hours+ a week and I play nightmist to escape reality and have fun. You don't want to have fun, well this clan ain't for you and I have no room for the downers or retards.

As MysticShadows motto is in the clan message "Insanity rules supreme, stupidity is a must, and most of all, having fun is #1 priority.

All I got to say at this point is... Resistance, watch out because my clan is gonna be the one to boot ya out of the rank 1 spot.

Edit: have to say I am shocked how long this thread has been going... keep this up and we'll have Broken's record beat for longest clan thread in this forum topic lol

Edited by MysticStorm, 06 October 2005 - 06:48 AM.

#75 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 05:17 AM

Just an update but all excited, how long it lasts, depends but oh well, can say we did it. HELL YEAH WE IN TOP 10!

Clan: MysticShadows
Members: 266
Rooms: 28
Score: 1974.8

Good job to everyone in the clan. I am so proud of each of my members. You all worked hard and busted your butts off for this for 2 days now. Lets keep up the good work and get that Rank 1 spot now.

#76 Tenderness

Tenderness
  • Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 12 November 2005 - 08:56 AM

Grats. =)
Hold yourself responsible for a higher standard than anybody else expects of you. Never excuse yourself. - Henry Ward Beecher

#77 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 12 November 2005 - 11:03 PM

Eh it lasted for a few days and we dropped back to rank 11, but I'm just glad to say we did it and hope to see the top 10 again. Otherwise, it's been fun and the journey continues on.

#78 Razzoo

Razzoo
  • Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 08:07 PM

What's up everyone thought i would drop a note on forums to let my clan know i am okay and i am trying hard to come back and join back into the action. as of recently i've been inactive due to the hurricanes that struck down where i lived killing my power and computer, but i am proud to say in a few more days or so i'll be returning to NM and kicking some egotistical ass clown's ass', and Karla i've missed you and sorry i haven't been able to get ahold of you to tell you i am okay, i'll try to be on more once my computer is back up. Until then i wish the clan and members good luck on their adventures and journey's. :(

Edited by Razzoo, 05 December 2005 - 08:08 PM.

#79 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 11:36 PM

Woohoooo! Hey sweetheart!!! I've missed you too and been thinking about you! We all understand about your situation so no need sweets. I'll be here waiting for you. :(

Might as well do an update about the clan while I'm here.

The MysticShadows, ranked 8, with score 2178, consists of 273 members and 30 rooms :ph34r:

#80 Dracon

Dracon
  • Members
  • 382 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 09:36 PM

lol tell karla Raz..i'm not you :(
It's not how hard you punch, but how deep that matters! ¤»IñÐømîñåߣ뫤

Timing...

#81 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 05:02 AM

Of course you are joe! Everyone wants to be Raz :(

#82 Razzoo

Razzoo
  • Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 07:02 PM

Doing a Little Clan Update It's Been Awhile SInce we Last Posted.

The MysticShadows, ranked 8, with score 2735, consists of 340 members and 34 rooms:

#83 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 11 February 2006 - 11:26 PM

The MysticShadows, ranked 6, with score 3390, consists of 511 members and 36 rooms

Man.. shoulda waited to update.

New Update: The MysticShadows, ranked 5, with score 3486, consists of 512 members and 37 rooms

Guess some people are starting to get jealous. They sure do love giving us a lot of attention in their own clan announcments. Keep up the good work guys. :(

Edited by MysticStorm, 12 February 2006 - 12:31 AM.

#84 draykill

draykill
  • Members
  • 424 posts

Posted 12 February 2006 - 01:48 AM

lol? I'll be glad to take the chairman on or chairmwoman, w/e you are and see what im missing out on.

Edited by draykill, 12 February 2006 - 01:51 AM.

Retired

#85 draykill

draykill
  • Members
  • 424 posts

Posted 12 February 2006 - 01:50 AM

Stupid double post.

Edited by draykill, 12 February 2006 - 01:51 AM.

Retired

#86 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 12 February 2006 - 02:57 AM

Agreed, both posts were stupid.
I wouldn't mind stabbing you in the face, if that's cool with you?

#87 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 12 February 2006 - 01:53 PM

Yep, I agree with Thunderia.. both posts were stupid. Anyways, I'm a chairwoman. What you're missing out on, don't know. But nothing that I would ever give you. :(

#88 Dracon

Dracon
  • Members
  • 382 posts

Posted 13 February 2006 - 02:22 AM

karla's on fire tonite :(
anyway gluck with clan
It's not how hard you punch, but how deep that matters! ¤»IñÐømîñåߣ뫤

Timing...

#89 Boys Night Out

Boys Night Out
  • Members
  • 1059 posts

Posted 15 February 2006 - 03:13 PM

LET ME JOIN THIS CLAN!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

i can do ./nopk clan... and like ./nopk party... and pwn you and make sure i dont pwn myself... it'd be like... the most righteous thing ever!

slag
Tread lightly, as you tread on my dreams...

Hansol ingame

#90 Psyche

Psyche
  • Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 12:52 PM

Wooow ;) Just saw we're ranking 4th now.

The MysticShadows, ranked 4, with score 3612.9, consists of 514 members and 38 rooms

Good work, all. We should have a party with ramens (eh?).

P.S.: About 2000 more points till Rank 1, good luck lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users