Photo

Something Needs To Be Done About This...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
66 replies to this topic

#61 Sausage

Sausage

Old School Nub

• Members
  • 1409 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 12:44 PM

Yeah, post all the e-mails. Just for educational purposes.

Retired... Now I know how it feels to quit NM and troll forums.

#62 PrimeX85

PrimeX85
  • Members
  • 587 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 07:47 AM

For truly educational purposes you'd want to make something that can solve the math questions, which would require recognition (which I think Jurian's had, at least his could solve the math questions from what I've been told). For a one-time-purpose deal the fastest (and dirtiest) code is often the way to go tho.

All of this doesn't matter tho, cause if John actually checks logs, he can see suspicious activity, since all of the actual rolling still occurs on his side. But it's one of the few projects that got me to where I am today.. So yea, something I am NM grateful for, and I mean that sincere.

Jurian was the only person i ever seen make an autoroller that actually worked with the math questions perfectly, so it is totally possible to make 1 and for it to work, but as for the if John actually checked logs, this whole problem would be over and dealt with now and the kid would deffy be banned for cheating... but hes not cause John doesnt have the time or desire to check the logs, whichever u wanna say... so thats the big problem here ya kno lol

#63 PrimeX85

PrimeX85
  • Members
  • 587 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 07:51 AM

I remember speaking with Jurian about his autoroller back when he was playing. He informed me that when question comes up that it exits out. Take note he didnt directly tell me he was autotraining and autorolling, i found that out from another source close to him. With talking with him though he advised me when rolling to close out when a question comes up and start rerolling. Which after he quit and mentioned what he did it made sense. As if he was informing other people to do it then it wouldnt look suspicious of him doing it himself.

yeah cause from what a friend told me, with his autoroller, when it came to the math question, it would stop rolling and u had to switch over and answer it, so it was a hell of alot easier to close it out and reopen it

and i agree with Mark and Clayton... post ALL of the emails and dont block out any of the names, let em be known!!!
throw them all under the bus and let it be known to the realm how these losers wanted to cheat on this very easy text based game haha

Edited by PrimeX85, 27 August 2012 - 08:06 AM.

#64 TheThirdDuke

TheThirdDuke
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 07:14 PM

ok i'm bored with the drama again so i'll just let this all be from here on.

just to correct some rumours.

I've never made an autoroller or autotrainer when i played actively. I've created them on a much later state when i was just bored with the game and watned to teach myself how to program. My only programming efforts during that time was the Nightmist Helper. In the end I did try to build a key logger in it, but i never got it to work. So if it still has any value, and someone still uses it, feel free to do so, it won't give you any problems at all. Just keep in mind the picture of me flipping off Pandilex is outdated, i'm much better looking now.

With regards to the autoroller: In the beginning of time.....I created an autoroller, and i saw it was good. Then i created the earth. But the big difference back then, was that the math questions were actually just text, same with the numbers on the stats btw. You could easyly have your program "read" the used numbers to answer the math questions, also because the answers were at a fixed position. In the current roller, the math questions are unreadable and not in a fixed position. My programming skills are too little (mind you i'm really not a qualified programmer, i just know how to read the help file in scripting tools) to get past the math questions.

So basicly you are all just talking bs, neither is there anyone in this game that is, or was "close to me" as far as i am concerned, you could all drop dead and i wouldn't care really. Yet i do realise that some people do care about the people here, and the game so good on you. The ppl that actually played with me will remember that i would just log on, go to captain wilson, kill the moosetard, and log off. Preverably without speaking to anyone.

I wish you all a good time, feel free to cheat since it won't have any effect apparently, just don't bother me for advice.

I would post a sincere Yay, Less Lag! but i don't play, so it's rather useless.

#65 Angelus

Angelus
  • Members
  • 1202 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 09:16 PM

Jurian was the only person i ever seen make an autoroller that actually worked with the math questions perfectly, so it is totally possible to make 1 and for it to work, but as for the if John actually checked logs, this whole problem would be over and dealt with now and the kid would deffy be banned for cheating... but hes not cause John doesnt have the time or desire to check the logs, whichever u wanna say... so thats the big problem here ya kno lol

I know it's possible, as mine was probably a lot better then his, and could roll multiple clients at the same time. Which I also made when I was bored with the game (then waited till John caught me, but I actually had to push Elf, so she would push John to make him check logs). But like Grumpy above me, I'm done talking about it as well. I like to discuss these things because of the programming side, but I don't really care for the game, or maybe just little enough to not ruin it for others.
Angelus ingame.
Back into the shadows once again...

#66 Freek

Freek
  • Members
  • 1200 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 03:53 AM

If you want mine let me know.
Freek ingame.

#67 Stig

Stig
  • Game Staff
  • 1810 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 09:46 AM

This is getting out of hand. Why are you all so determined to break the game?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users