Photo

Best Player In All Nightmist Is?

• Please log in to reply
165 replies to this topic

Poll: Who to you is the best player in all of nightmist!?!

Who to you is the best player in all of nightmist!?!

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#61 Sneaky

Sneaky
  • Members
  • 2372 posts

Posted 11 April 2005 - 07:31 PM

Basically MT/Aviators as a whole...they were great exploring as clans....but people stand out such as jared/alan and more dont know them that well....

^_^
Chuck Norris wears Jack Bauer pajamas.

deimos the noob said no

#62 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 11 April 2005 - 07:33 PM

Al then became Wodan, and together we made Chronos and that swamp.

Wait! Staff used to make new area's? Crazy times...
I wouldn't mind stabbing you in the face, if that's cool with you?

#63 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 11 April 2005 - 07:44 PM

my fking gosh since your ALL to stupid heres list of people in no special order for acct value/dueling abilitys/hard working people

if you guys like I could make a REAL list of seperate areas but for over all this would be the list

and mike is NOT on this list because he really isnt that good at dueling or acct worth alot

ed
bill
ste/jess
me
mono
fallen
jared
samus
jen
gaddy
kev
aquinas kev
tadpole chris
rob (seriously gotta give credit his acct is worth quite a bit)
dev
v
moon ryan
professional ( cant think of his name irl atm)

thats my over all list only can think of those atm know I may be leaveing some out but yeah thats over all list now if you wanna go into dueling area/acct value most of those people arent on there

for over all stuff thats a damn fair list this is a list of people who still play btw not includeing old school players

and if you disagree with any of those people being on that list I can give you a damn good reason on why they belong on it

Edited by Rappy_Ninja, 11 April 2005 - 07:45 PM.

Page/Memo Beatrix

#64 Fossae

Fossae
  • Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 11 April 2005 - 08:13 PM

Well you forgot me/Yavimaya and Ryan/Joel.
I live to work. I live to save. I live to sacrifice. I live to die.

#65 Tadpole

Tadpole
  • Members
  • 408 posts

Posted 11 April 2005 - 08:23 PM

Alot of people can go on this list....im not even gonna finish my list...but this game really isnt that hard....so whats the big deal...people just need to play the game...if u own someone then do it....no need to post stupid stuff or have votes...if someone wins prof tourney 6 times in a row...ok they are good at dueling....anyone can do it...people jus need to get rid of egos and play the game for fun
Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.

KuMiko in game.

#66 Bun

Bun
  • Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 11 April 2005 - 09:09 PM

most ever tornys won ever was tom witch was 3 tho epic may have beaten it in the early days toms also done 3 triplexs i believe in a row thats quite a good achievment. and i agree chris this game is easy v v v easy i segested to jlh to double exp to arch etc and he wouldnt...
Santa

I never went to asia this year i fly by and gave them a big wave.

#67 Animosity

Animosity
  • Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 11 April 2005 - 09:09 PM

not really caring about if i got votes or not, cause all it is, is a vote on favortism pretty much.

there's alot, ALOT of good players in the game with there own unique.

if were talking about old and new nightmist, the list goes on and on.

here's my list with people and there uniques.

DJV-have to say, sharing with dev and jamie took the game to a new level for me.People can say i used them, but what you don't know, you don't need to know. If they care to explain we all put forth then so be it.

Jen-as ran tr for ages now, has held #1 spot and hasn't really having it taken away from her. Clan and player rank. I didn't like her when i first started, cause trying to kill bod sonm on one char, didn't work out to well ^_^

Chad(old Damien_666 aka Viktor now)Talk about fearage of his old schoolness.

Seth-velius- From what i hear, he was a pretty cool dude to be friends with. I never got to meet him, but always heard about him

Kev-Disjunction. Very good overall player. Those thieves of his with him on them. can i get a answer on who could stop him?

Chris(Tadpole) get him on rangers. that's all i gotta say.

Quark(Kev) A very decent trainer except mages. Hard from going a nobody- to a big name in a short length of time.

Nissy(Apuc) Another very good person. Not only was he good, but had a sense of humor and could make ya laff.

Pile(Matt) was a pretty decent person himself, til he got the bighead.

Ste/al/matt (very good knowledge of the game, very organized team when they we're together. One of them on clerics, other 2 on fighting alts. solo bosses together like this.

I'll have to agree with chris on this MT/TA Both very good organized clans, grew alot from when they first started out when we all considered them as "Noobs".

Flame me for this please.
Rich aka Scream-was one of the better people on alts back in the day. for as annoying as he was, he was a decent player.

Rob/Jose/Vic/Rafa-very decent account, always there when the fight breaks out. pretty helpful

Sleeping-very good map maker. Spending hours and hours of dying/traps/mapping for hisself and whoever he wanted to give maps to.Overall, good player.

Darla(Vampyre) Awesome mapper.

Jess and Noah(Samus and old Lit) When i first started, Noah would take me anywhere i needed to go. Both good players and trainers.

Newb- how can u not like this dude?

Rappy-Decent dueler, big mouth to get inside yer head and laugh behind the computer cause he accomplished what he wanted.

Pippin-old school mosher, phear xmas blade when it had base of our current blade of time, maybe 1 more? shrug i forgot.

James-WiCkEd_PhReAk- him and pippin in moshes, winning by hands cause they we're kool like that.

Lindsey(Eilonwy)- not to many like her, meaning, has trained 99%of the stuff she has and doesn't sell it. Very good trainer in my opinion.

all i can think of at the moment. i'll add more later

:P

~V~

adding a few more

Mike(Condemned)we've been at each others side forever. where he goes, i go and vice versa.even tho the first time i met him he tried killing me at sk when i got the drop with my old pally WithOutLife back when i was in DK!!!!!(Devils kingdom for those who don't know),

Nostradamus and madmax.Fighting along side them against old bod, suiciding to death. wow, memories.

here's one everyone back in the day forgot.
Teh Bratsters. aka Brat-very good player back in the day, and hilarious.
Ron(OneThief) was a decent player aswell.

John(old_fart) 3 devestates, you're finished. solo'd parties of 10+with 1 mage. godly. this was back when devestate did a minium of like 95? lol.

Archie(Proteus) say what you want about him. good friend or worst enemy. alot of quest items. good player.

a little off topic
Anyone remember how the boots of speed were brought into the game for that short period of time?

Gaddy-adept rangers killing the giant cham, not a easy process would ya say?

Edited by Animosity, 11 April 2005 - 10:38 PM.

ÄñïMö§íTÝ owns you.gg owned thx k bai.
Posted Image

#68 combusta

combusta
  • Members
  • 1185 posts

Posted 11 April 2005 - 09:28 PM

I have won more pt's than tom. I have 6...............

professional=me=sam

Edited by combusta, 12 April 2005 - 12:00 AM.

ah the intelligence of combusta, the envy of all nightmist players...

o shut up tony

#69 THC

THC
  • Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 11 April 2005 - 09:57 PM

my fking gosh since your ALL to stupid heres list of people in no special order for acct value/dueling abilitys/hard working people

if you guys like I could make a REAL list of seperate areas but for over all this would be the list

and mike is NOT on this list because he really isnt that good at dueling or acct worth alot

ed
bill
ste/jess
me
mono
fallen
jared
samus
jen
gaddy
kev
aquinas kev
tadpole chris
rob (seriously gotta give credit his acct is worth quite a bit)
dev
v
moon ryan
professional ( cant think of his name irl atm)

thats my over all list only can think of those atm know I may be leaveing some out but yeah thats over all list now if you wanna go into dueling area/acct value most of those people arent on there

for over all stuff thats a damn fair list this is a list of people who still play btw not includeing old school players

and if you disagree with any of those people being on that list I can give you a damn good reason on why they belong on it

Rappy, my accounts worth more than your life.. I dont like dueling with alts, I rarely use them.. Id rather kill 2 or 3 lvl 30's with one crit, more satisfaction for me..

Ty Nick for the cudo's, bout time someone mentioned me ^_^

Edited by THC, 11 April 2005 - 10:00 PM.

Such a fool to think that i could wake you from your slumber,
that i could actually heal you,
Sleeping Beauty

#70 Perfection

Perfection
  • Members
  • 917 posts

Posted 11 April 2005 - 10:04 PM

Don't talk about account values and such none of you have any idea what i or many others have accumlated.
Pulsar, Gremlin or Old_Dog in game. (multi alt only)

#71 Perfection

Perfection
  • Members
  • 917 posts

Posted 11 April 2005 - 10:06 PM

Mono says he has "Thieves covert" along way to BD.

wtf you talking about i've never said that, don't put words into my mouth.

#72 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5234 posts

Posted 11 April 2005 - 10:08 PM

Alot of people can go on this list....im not even gonna finish my list...but this game really isnt that hard....so whats the big deal...people just need to play the game...if u own someone then do it....no need to post stupid stuff or have votes...if someone wins prof tourney 6 times in a row...ok they are good at dueling....anyone can do it...people jus need to get rid of egos and play the game for fun

Most intelligent post I have read on the forums.

(Note the period without any 'on this thread' or similar limitations)
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#73 Bun

Bun
  • Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 11 April 2005 - 10:50 PM

personally if someone asked me what the best clan in nightmist id say The Avators
tho at times they are unpreictable they can do the most silly of things i can remember a time when tom got 39 of them with one mage on there way to chronos shortly after that we joined ta and we managed to beat synasty against amazin odds evan tho they say we out numbered them the logs i have shows 52 ta against 64 dyn jerad/mike came up with a good idea and that was dont split up stick together i can remember start of fight tadpole lost all his alts in a matter of secounds i left the square and managed to get air he was afk or sommit because he didnt hit me back tho tony/fearless started to tear us up at the end we where amazed we won one of the most enjoyable nights on nightmist beating players when we came back from nothing and we didnt actully have much between us i think we counted about 18 archs between the lot of us and they had alot more dam tho where they days of like 2 stats eetcc so much more fun than now remebering this fight actully changed my veiw on this post alltogether.
now its all 6/6s cobalts and mages theres no point id love to see who would be the best if there was a reset i bet we could wipe allmost all of those names off the list.

no one is the best player every dog has his day anyone can beat anyone its like flipping a coin 1 fizzle on your cleric and change a fight 1 miss on a fighter can change a fight its all on luck no one can be the best fighter no one is the worste im sure if we let a newb in to some of our accounts they could do exactly the same as us log on 10 arch rangers and a cleric and hit alt esc its not hard anyone can do it its just weather u got the stuff to do it u cannot argue this post because its actully true this game is based on formuli and rolls any charicter can beat any charicter there is no skill to this game i think we should just leave it at that this is a waste of time
Santa

I never went to asia this year i fly by and gave them a big wave.

#74 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 11 April 2005 - 11:27 PM

Rappy, my accounts worth more than your life.. I dont like dueling with alts, I rarely use them.. Id rather kill 2 or 3 lvl 30's with one crit, more satisfaction for me..

Ty Nick for the cudo's, bout time someone mentioned me ^_^

mike your rubbish go away
Page/Memo Beatrix

#75 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 11 April 2005 - 11:28 PM

no one is the best player every dog has his day anyone can beat anyone its like flipping a coin 1 fizzle on your cleric and change a fight 1 miss on a fighter can change a fight its all on luck no one can be the best fighter no one is the worste im sure if we let a newb in to some of our accounts they could do exactly the same as us log on 10 arch rangers and a cleric and hit alt esc its not hard anyone can do it its just weather u got the stuff to do it u cannot argue this post because its actully true this game is based on formuli and rolls any charicter can beat any charicter there is no skill to this game i think we should just leave it at that this is a waste of time

some just have less "days" then others and I dont use alt esc on alts and why didnt kar wipe out mass partys of tr because his acct was worth 40m ?
Page/Memo Beatrix

#76 Shera

Shera
  • Members
  • 396 posts

Posted 11 April 2005 - 11:47 PM

some just have less "days" then others and I dont use alt esc on alts and why didnt kar wipe out mass partys of tr because his acct was worth 40m ?

How does account worth factor into your pkability? Answer, it doesnt. Take the dude that got the cstow, his account was worth a lot but he couldnt pk worth a darn. (no offense to ... well I forget your name but anyways dont be offended I'm just using you as an example) You can have a totally rubbish account and still be a good pker.
The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory. - Paul Fix

#77 combusta

combusta
  • Members
  • 1185 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 12:11 AM

/bow shera

1st person to note that acc worth is basically nothing in the evaluation of how good som1 is

ah the intelligence of combusta, the envy of all nightmist players...

o shut up tony

#78 Xchange

Xchange
  • Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 12:18 AM

I OWN U ALL! j/k ^_^

#79 Limit

Limit
  • Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 01:04 AM

Hahaa you know its bad when players that no longer exist get on a list that your name isnt even mentioned on lmao. Rappy you should die for that post lol... if i recall last time you challenged me i raped you until you just decided to run away and log off. Never heard a word out of you after that lol. I can predict your next post to.

Your going to challenge me to a duel or some shiz. Memo me a time and place =) ill beat you again so you can edit your list okie =) and you shouldnt even be on it... even though its your own list.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Albert Einstein

#80 Fossae

Fossae
  • Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 01:20 AM

lmao.
I live to work. I live to save. I live to sacrifice. I live to die.

#81 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 01:35 AM

Hahaa you know its bad when players that no longer exist get on a list that your name isnt even mentioned on lmao. Rappy you should die for that post lol... if i recall last time you challenged me i raped you until you just decided to run away and log off. Never heard a word out of you after that lol. I can predict your next post to.

Your going to challenge me to a duel or some shiz. Memo me a time and place =) ill beat you again so you can edit your list okie =) and you shouldnt even be on it... even though its your own list.

get your facts right before you start thinking your good and I have offered to duel you a number of times you have always backed down so yeah anything you think your good enough page me on punisher/my main so you can get owned and we are posting the results
Page/Memo Beatrix

#82 Kalypso

Kalypso
  • Members
  • 521 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 03:15 AM

i think a lot of players are pretty good..

too many to name, as for "best" i don't know at this point who i'd say is the best
right NOW ..

in no special order......

tadpole's pretty good though ( he's awesome with whatever party he has..and well hes my newb grown up!) so i guess he gets my vote.

dev owns.

dylan is pretty good not sure how active she is right now.

kim..kinda rusty on a lot of crits..but awesome on 3 ^_^

aquinas - don't know them but they do pretty well in PT.

thunderja - ^^^^^^^^^same as above^^^^^^^^

rob/jose's crew - great trainers, great pkers.

rappy seems to win a lot of duels, although his ego sucks

professional/ori people are decent

stigmata - awesome gatesitter. (jk..we all know ste is good)

gaddy - great trainer, really dedicated to having the best.

tony/hotsauce - decent pker..crap attitude though.

sleeping - knows how to get pretty much anywhere.

thats all i can think of for right now.
"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed.
"Maybe they're supposed to run wild until they find someone just as wild to run with."

#83 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5234 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 03:24 AM

gaddy - great trainer, really dedicated to having the best.

Aw, Jen makes me feel warm in fuzzy on my Nightmist parts. ^_^

(I had to quote before she removed me for harassing her in FC)
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#84 hotsauce

hotsauce
  • Members
  • 484 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 03:35 AM

aww thanx jen i love you to ^_^

#85 draykill

draykill
  • Members
  • 424 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 05:56 AM

I love you more.
Retired

#86 Exodia

Exodia

Birr

• Members
  • 2265 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 06:02 AM

these posts get more retarded everyday
Primex ingame

#87 Perfection

Perfection
  • Members
  • 917 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 06:56 AM

change thread name to Best account , or Best dueler , or Best pker because there simply is no way to come up with the *best* player in all aspects of nightmist. ^_^

Edited by Perfection, 12 April 2005 - 06:56 AM.

#88 Momba

Momba
  • Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 07:46 AM

There are alot of really good players. I think the best all around and most consistant player goes to Gaddy.
My inner child is a mean little f*ucker

#89 Ashton

Ashton
  • Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 08:18 AM

Go Gaddy. *cheer*

Someone should make a Failed Ideas thread.

Ashton - Explosion - Chaosbringer

#90 Malavon

Malavon
  • Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 09:49 AM

I have no idea who the best player in NM is at the moment, but if were going for all time my vote would go to Ebony/Anthrax (not sure which, if either, was better), then Seth.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users