Rolling

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#61 Kakarott

Kakarott
  • Members
  • 395 posts

Posted 28 May 2005 - 02:58 PM

Heres an idea be quite do the math questions and roll like most ppl do and you will get a high stated crit like 5 or 6 stats after like 5 hrs or 5 days ive rolled a 5/6 stats in 6 hrs just by doing the math questions

Both Server's

Milenko

In-Game

#62 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 28 May 2005 - 03:09 PM

Here's an idea, stop posting ^_^
+1 post count ggpwnedkthxbai

it's plausible that the SOB hasn't spawned

¯¨:·»Gently spamming the forum since 2003«·:¨¯

#63 Sean

Sean
  • Members
  • 976 posts

Posted 28 May 2005 - 03:54 PM

Alan it's my job to flame Kakarott. I've gotten good at it.

And the "Edit" button is there for a reason. See. I used it just now.

Edited by Sean, 28 May 2005 - 03:56 PM.

Stadic Ingame...

#64 Oracle

Oracle

Wes

• Game Staff
  • 1398 posts

Posted 28 May 2005 - 03:59 PM

So is the delete button I just used on 2 of his repetitive posts ^_^

I just know that if I spent a long time rolling or training I'd be cheesed off if some random n00b just created a problem and a machine did all the work for him, while he was eating pies laughing in my face :-/

#65 Ashton

Ashton
  • Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 28 May 2005 - 05:56 PM

I just know that if I spent a long time rolling or training I'd be cheesed off if some random n00b just created a problem and a machine did all the work for him, while he was eating pies laughing in my face :-/

Are you implying the n00b is fat? lol

I find this discussion rather pointless, if you think you can make something then do it, we'll see what happens in the long run.

Someone should make a Failed Ideas thread.

Ashton - Explosion - Chaosbringer

#66 Kakarott

Kakarott
  • Members
  • 395 posts

Posted 28 May 2005 - 08:45 PM

Are you implying the n00b is fat? lol

I find this discussion rather pointless, if you think you can make something then do it, we'll see what happens in the long run.

LoL I think he is :P

Both Server's

Milenko

In-Game

#67 Sean

Sean
  • Members
  • 976 posts

Posted 28 May 2005 - 09:25 PM

lmao
Stadic Ingame...

#68 Oracle

Oracle

Wes

• Game Staff
  • 1398 posts

Posted 28 May 2005 - 10:33 PM

Well all that clicking exercise they'll miss out on training/rolling they must be fat :P

Someone smart here will tell me it takes more energy to make an auto thing but meh. It's just being greedy over someone who does it the fair way was my implication I think. ^_^

#69 Angelus

Angelus
  • Members
  • 1202 posts

Posted 29 May 2005 - 07:41 PM

No you won't see what happens in the long run. Only those that get caught reveil that they we're doing bannable things. /who Darla...the last one i trained using an auto trainer. Only lvl 17 tho but mine was more for fun. I never cared about getting big.

/t JLH if that is true check that^^ crit...
Angelus ingame.
Back into the shadows once again...

#70 Origenes

Origenes
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 18 June 2005 - 08:30 PM

The math questions are just fine... they blow my old brains.
Prophecy of Prosper Clan Chairman

If you want peace, work for justice.
Live long and prosper.

#71 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 24 June 2005 - 03:49 AM

I don't mind the math questions but I hate how long it takes to roll to get a decent stat crit. I don't have 5 or 6 hours to spend rolling for a just a decent 3 or 4 stat let alone a 6 stat. Each time that you take a break from it, it throws off the calculations of how many rolls it does take to get like say a perfect 4 stat elf ranger which someone told me just for a 4 stat elf takes like 4k something rolls? Who has fricken time for that. I think there should just be a number amount of rolls that you can get and if you don't get a 6 stat within those number of rolls, you're screwed with what you got on your last roll. Makes it kinda more interesting.

#72 Evergrey

Evergrey
  • Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 24 June 2005 - 03:58 AM

I don't mind the math questions but I hate how long it takes to roll to get a decent stat crit. I don't have 5 or 6 hours to spend rolling for a just a decent 3 or 4 stat let alone a 6 stat. Each time that you take a break from it, it throws off the calculations of how many rolls it does take to get like say a perfect 4 stat elf ranger which someone told me just for a 4 stat elf takes like 4k something rolls? Who has fricken time for that. I think there should just be a number amount of rolls that you can get and if you don't get a 6 stat within those number of rolls, you're screwed with what you got on your last roll. Makes it kinda more interesting.

IT'S RANDOM!

Even if you only log on to make 1 roll a day, you'll still have the same shot at rolling a 6 stat for each roll.

Roller DOES NOT save calculations of how much you have rolled, it's as stated above random... there is no fairplay with the roller, if you're lucky that day you'll get a nice roll or maybe even two in a short period of time.

There is nothing in game that decreases your chance of rolling a 6 stat, however you can increase that chance by rolling more.

Basically you COULD roll 2 6 stats in 2 rolls, the odds of doing so however are extremely slim or close to nonexistant.

Now say after me... IT'S RANDOM!

ty.

Edited by Evergrey, 24 June 2005 - 03:59 AM.

ass, cretin, dimwit, dumb ass, dunce, fool, halfwit, ignoramus, imbecile, jackass, jerk, moron, ninny, nitwit, pinhead, simpleton, stupid, twit, Idiot

#73 fo_hizzel

fo_hizzel
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 24 June 2005 - 07:26 AM

ITS RANDOM!!

did i say it right??

#74 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 24 June 2005 - 07:44 AM

Ok I was going by what someone told me, but it's not that random if it takes hours and hours just to see 1 set of 6 stat. I've rolled for 6 crits hoping to either get a 5 or 6 stat. Each one I must have been rolling now for about a week and a half and I haven't seen one 5 or 6 stat *not even when I'm rolling to fast* so to stay that's it random is kinda being a bit dramatic hense why I won't say it with you because I don't believe it's random at all considering if you are lucky.. you would have to have rolled for at least an hour to see maybe 1 or 2 4 stats which I too have experienced on each crit that i am currently rolling *and that's everyday mind you* Some say it's just lucky random, I say it's rigged.

#75 Gèñúíñê Õút£ãw

Gèñúíñê Õút£ãw
  • Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 24 June 2005 - 08:57 AM

In whos favor? how do they pick? and then every time they decide jlh codes it in... come on now i'm a complete fool and even i can't bring myself to say its rigged.

Edited by Gèñúíñê Õút£ãw, 24 June 2005 - 08:58 AM.

To all the people ive offended, Yeah f*** you to. To all the friends I used to have, Yo! I miss my past, But the rest of you assholes can kiss my a**

#76 Evergrey

Evergrey
  • Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 24 June 2005 - 09:45 AM

ITS RANDOM!!

did i say it right??

Close enough.

And as for the rigged part. I spent 14 hours rolling during 2 days, got 1 5 stat... yes 1!!! and it got a crap hp table.

And then there is where I rolled for 13 mins and rolled a 6 stat... or when I rolled a 5 stat after 40 mins... Or another 5 stat I rolled after 3 hours.

And also there is those days when I've rolled for 3-6 hours and not gotten a proper 4 stat.

Yeah that randomness seems real rigged to me, damn JLH only gives me good rolls on thursdays.
ass, cretin, dimwit, dumb ass, dunce, fool, halfwit, ignoramus, imbecile, jackass, jerk, moron, ninny, nitwit, pinhead, simpleton, stupid, twit, Idiot

#77 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 25 June 2005 - 03:10 PM

Heres an idea be quite do the math questions and roll like most ppl do and you will get a high stated crit like 5 or 6 stats after like 5 hrs or 5 days ive rolled a 5/6 stats in 6 hrs just by doing the math questions

you rolled 5 6 stats ? how come I have never heard of you ? lol
Page/Memo Beatrix

#78 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 29 June 2005 - 02:28 PM

Who said anything about JLH doing the rigging anyways? I didn't throw a name out or how so don't put words or thoughts out that I haven't said and I know you aren't a mind reader either. For all I know, so and so could have hacked their way in and recoded it. Hell, I have enough enemies ^_^ but besides the point. The rigged thing was nothing more than sarcasm anyways so get off yourself.

#79 Sarven

Sarven
  • Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 29 June 2005 - 03:25 PM

Ok so my math skills are a litte rusty from not being in school for a bit so I hope I am doing this right.

Going to use a human for example ---> 19 19 19 19 19 19
I think Minimum stats are ---> 6 6 6 6 6 6 but might be 7

So you have a range or 13 on 6 stats

So (13 x 13 x 13 x 13 x 13 x 13) x 6 = 4826809

OK so now lest say you can do 15 Rolls a minute, roll every 4 seconds
So 321787.27 Minutes
And 5363.121 Hours
Then 223.463 Days

So YES! it should take you months upon months to Roll a 6 stat.... However It IS RANDOM so yes people have gotten them quicker ^_^

And I appoligize for any mistakes, I can't log on so I am guessing minimum is 6 and I haven't done Permutations and Combinations for a few years.
Ride Into The Shadows

#80 JLH

JLH

Administrator

• Admin
  • 1771 posts

Posted 29 June 2005 - 06:10 PM

12^6=2985984
15 rolls a min would take you about 138 days to on average get a 6 stat
Anything i post on here is subject to change at any time without notification to the board.

#81 Äññöÿäñcë

Äññöÿäñcë
  • Members
  • 2132 posts

Posted 29 June 2005 - 08:15 PM

I dont even know some of the questions...

*Crys*

I was joking btw ^_^
Disaster ingame.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users