#61 Zelimos

Zelimos

DraigNET.com

• Members
  • 1049 posts

Posted 08 March 2004 - 03:19 PM

Congratulations, alisha!
Your IQ score is 102

:) does that mean im stupid or something for just clicking the buttons randomly??? lol :blink:

yes, but because you like frogs ill let you off....

#62 Aidon

Aidon
  • Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 08 March 2004 - 03:39 PM

Congratulations, Justin!
Your IQ score is 147

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Tickle's Classic IQ test. Your IQ score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science behind our IQ test, click here.

#63 Rattlesnake

Rattlesnake
  • Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 09 March 2004 - 06:52 PM

Oh that's so just like you Justin. First you cheat on battleships and now on IQ tests. *sighs heavily*

#64 iggy

iggy
  • Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 10 March 2004 - 08:24 AM

Congratulations, iggy!
Your IQ score is 138

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.

maybe I'll have better score if I put down my 2001 for my birth year instead of 1984 =P

stupid words thing throw me off like 'inept', 'cynic', and what kind of fruit is an 'apricot' geez. luckily I can still use the excuse that "english isn't my main language" for this one :)

*and the part where it said I'm good at explain thing to other...hehe...that couldn't be farther than the truth. I can learn quickly, but explaining was never my 'thing'

Edited by iggy, 10 March 2004 - 08:34 AM.

#65 Consumed

Consumed

o0o-Alias ig

• Members
  • 900 posts

Posted 11 March 2004 - 04:25 AM

Your IQ score is 120

we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Precision Processor.
This means you're exceptionally good at discovering quick solutions to problems, especially ones that involve math or logic. You're also resourceful and able to think on your feet. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results. ...

that might be a little off...i do good on logic but i suck at math really bad..
-Alias ingame-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users