Wow

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#31 SABE

SABE
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 09 December 2004 - 12:35 PM

r there any european servers or only us servers?
ñøt tø s€rv€ îñ HeÂv€n øñ€ dÂY ruL€ îñ H€LL

#32 Charon

Charon
  • Members
  • 617 posts

Posted 09 December 2004 - 12:52 PM

r there any european servers or only us servers?

At the moment, only the US servers are in retail.
Euro servers should be going into open beta... at some point soon ^^
Those pics were leftovers I had from the US beta :unsure:
"Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind." --Rudyard Kipling

#33 SABE

SABE
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 09 December 2004 - 01:30 PM

so wow is not being sold in europe right?
or ppl in europe have cjance to play in us servers?
ñøt tø s€rv€ îñ HeÂv€n øñ€ dÂY ruL€ îñ H€LL

#34 Malavon

Malavon
  • Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 09 December 2004 - 02:30 PM

no, wow is being released in the uk but in early 2005. it will have its own european servers, or you can access american servers.

#35 Exor

Exor
  • Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 09 December 2004 - 07:50 PM

haha sweet pics charon. Yeah you know I love those orcs :unsure:
-Mark aka Exor aka Android_20 aka Illidan

#36 PureMourning

PureMourning
  • Members
  • 610 posts

Posted 11 December 2004 - 12:59 AM

I'm level 16 now... (some people need to get lives, some be playin' way too damn much). Oh well, I don't let it get to me.
Cogito, ergo sum; I think, therefore I am.

#37 Charon

Charon
  • Members
  • 617 posts

Posted 11 December 2004 - 01:28 AM

I'm level 16 now... (some people need to get lives, some be playin' way too damn much). Oh well, I don't let it get to me.

Meh, you're doing the right think to ignore the power levelers ^^
The games about having fun, not getting to 60 before everyone else :unsure:

I want to come play with you...

Heheh, and I'm glad you liked the pics exor B)
"Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind." --Rudyard Kipling

#38 PureMourning

PureMourning
  • Members
  • 610 posts

Posted 11 December 2004 - 04:25 AM

/t Charon

Indeed, indeed. Like I've mentioned in previous states, I like to go at a pace that's enjoyable, and suitable to me (which is a slower one :unsure:). If I fancy a new area I've just discovered, I'll sit back and gaze off at the scenery.

It's kind of hard not to break into insnane game play after seeing various level 40's, and even a 56.

You're reply put a smile on my face, and I'm sure you would continue to if we ever met up in game.

#39 Exor

Exor
  • Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 11 December 2004 - 04:53 AM

lol theres a level 59 person now.

#40 Exor

Exor
  • Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 11 December 2004 - 07:32 AM

well we ended up switching servers :unsure:...And went from horde to alliance.All to be on the same server as Moki and her clan.Hopefully we can get in later ^_~.So atm im a level 8 Human Paladin B)

on server burning legion now thmm

#41 Cule

Cule
  • Members
  • 762 posts

Posted 11 December 2004 - 01:48 PM

:unsure: B) B) B) :) ...

#42 Charon

Charon
  • Members
  • 617 posts

Posted 12 December 2004 - 08:20 PM

/t PureMourning

I hope I do get to play US servers so I can come play with you ^^
... I also hope we have more luck that with the old game of memo tag we had going on nightmist ^^; I don't think we ever actually managed to get online at the same time :unsure:

I have to agree though, some of the scenery is really cool. I liked climbing up high and standing on the edges of rock faces and things to get landscape views.
One time I fell through a statue that wasn't actually there, but all the other times... yeah, it was cool B)

However regarding those powergamers... there was a level 60 guy on December 4th :)

Edit: okay... I just realised that the link seems sorta dead. I'm working on fixing it B)

Edit2: okay... that link is dead because the thread got deleted ^^
Anyhow, it was a guy called Xenif on stormreaver.
And there's eight level 60's to date B)

Edited by Charon, 12 December 2004 - 08:36 PM.

#43 Vër§íðñ 1.0

Vër§íðñ 1.0
  • Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 12 December 2004 - 08:23 PM

/t PureMourning

I hope I do get to play US servers so I can come play with you ^^
... I also hope we have more luck that with the old game of memo tag we had going on nightmist ^^; I don't think we ever actually managed to get online at the same time :unsure:

I have to agree though, some of the scenery is really cool. I liked climbing up high and standing on the edges of rock faces and things to get landscape views.
One time I fell through a statue that wasn't actually there, but all the other times... yeah, it was cool B)

However regarding those powergamers... there was a level 60 guy on December 4th :)

Edit: okay... I just realised that the link seems sorta dead. I'm working on fixing it B)

Can't come play with me and Mark?

We play on the Burning Legion server as alliance. (all nightmist come play with us!)

I'm testing stuff out now but i got a

9 Gnome Mage
7 Gnome Warlock
6 Gnome Warrior
I only log on to check memos, and rare chat. See you all on the other side.

#44 Charon

Charon
  • Members
  • 617 posts

Posted 12 December 2004 - 08:39 PM

Heh- if I get to play US servers I plan to be playing on more than one of them *grins*

I'd love to come play with you guys too :)
(yey, people want to play with me- I have friends ^^)
Just that on that pvp server you'll have to be a little more prepared to have a useless weakling trailing around after you :unsure:
Heh... will be fun though B)

I'm going to cry if they decide to go back on their word and not let us join US servers B)

Charon starts making notes: Bloodhoof, Burning Legion, Argent Dawn...
Charon grins

#45 Exor

Exor
  • Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 12 December 2004 - 08:42 PM

woot! Yeah would be fun to have you playing with us XD

#46 Malavon

Malavon
  • Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 12 December 2004 - 10:00 PM

I don't think some of them level 60s are actual players. I checked their invent and some just have a 'gamemasters robe' on that gives 3 armour. They look like staff to me.

#47 Exor

Exor
  • Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 12 December 2004 - 10:04 PM

thottbot.com is way off.half the crits i search for dont even come up and i know they exist..(that is if you are talking about thottbot lol.)

#48 Charon

Charon
  • Members
  • 617 posts

Posted 12 December 2004 - 10:08 PM

Re- Gamemaster robes:
Heh, so they have... I didn't actually bother looking, I just took the figure at face value.

Re- Thottbott not being completely up to date:
Mind you, I also just found out that for things to register on the thottbott site it seems you have to download a programme and login to the site to update it or something.. which could be why ^^

Edited by Charon, 12 December 2004 - 11:49 PM.

#49 PureMourning

PureMourning
  • Members
  • 610 posts

Posted 13 December 2004 - 02:50 AM

/t Charon

The memo-tag game! I remember now... and you're right, we -never- met up in game. I'd always go to your clan's profile and see if you were on, and you never were. *sniffle*.

I too try to climb all the high peaks. At Loch Modan's dam, I went to the top, and tried to get as close to the edge as I could, because it overlooked a waterfall, I accidently fell off and I thought I'd just land in the lake... but instead I landed on some rocky terrain and died. My ghost was spawned in an unfamiliar territory (Wetlands) and it took me like 30 min. to get back.

(Check your PM's!)

Edit: You're storage is full! o.0

Edited by PureMourning, 13 December 2004 - 02:53 AM.

#50 Charon

Charon
  • Members
  • 617 posts

Posted 13 December 2004 - 03:41 AM

I didn't think we ever had - although I remember quite a few memos that had times on from five-ten minutes after I signed off :unsure:
But hey... we're talking now, so no sniffling :) *hugs*

The statue that I fell through that wasn't there was in Loch Modan ^^

Total messages (in all folders) 101 (101% of total capacity)
Message space left:  -1 YOUR MESSENGER FOLDERS ARE FULL! 

B)
I don't know how I managed to get 101 messages... but I find that total quite amusing ^^;;
But... *mumble* okay, I'll make some space so that you can pm me at some other point in the near future B)

#51 Malavon

Malavon
  • Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 12:58 PM

I fell off the damn in loch modan... I got slaughtered by a large number of level ??? of giant slime things that were glowing and hit me for over 100 damage a go. It wasn't nice :unsure:

#52 Bun

Bun
  • Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 18 December 2004 - 07:20 PM

anyone know when wow is comming to eruope i so want it
Santa

I never went to asia this year i fly by and gave them a big wave.

#53 Charon

Charon
  • Members
  • 617 posts

Posted 18 December 2004 - 07:59 PM

anyone know when wow is comming to eruope i so want it

Well the EU final beta has been moved back (by a teensy tiny bit) and "is currently scheduled for the end of December / beginning of January"

The actual game launch is a bit fuzzy at the moment, the most decisive 'official' information being that it will be released in "early 2005"
(Blizzards Press Release for that info)

Game retailers vary-
Gamestation give 21st Jan, Play.com give 4th Feb, Gameplay give the 18th Feb (with a 'no official date announced' tag) and Amazon gives 25th Feb.
Somewhere out there, someones saying January 15th... but I lost track of them. GAME give the rather vague and all encompassing "Q1" as their release date :unsure:

(with any luck all shop links should link to the WoW product page)

Edited by Charon, 18 December 2004 - 08:00 PM.

#54 Exor

Exor
  • Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 27 December 2004 - 09:40 AM

sooo what levels everyone now whos playing? Yet -again- ive changed my mind on what im going.Had a level 19 mage as my main but now i started liking paladins more XD. nearly level 20 Human Pally atm.

Mages are far too underpowered so until they give them a boost im sticking with paladins... ^_~

#55 Exor

Exor
  • Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 03 January 2005 - 09:42 AM

to any wow fans check this out. http://users.ev1.net...vies/ddrwow.wmv

its all the races doing /dance with music picked out to fit em. it ownz XD

#56 PureMourning

PureMourning
  • Members
  • 610 posts

Posted 04 January 2005 - 12:20 AM

I still have my one character, (which I made right when the game came out) - his name is Rynenth. I'm only a level 21 Paladin. I know it's sad...

Or is it? (Some people play insanely).

Note* I've been in a Sims 2 phase.

#57 Exor

Exor
  • Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 04 January 2005 - 08:58 AM

lol nice.Atm i got my paladin to level 31 8-|

#58 PureMourning

PureMourning
  • Members
  • 610 posts

Posted 05 January 2005 - 03:09 AM

Good stuff.

#59 Exor

Exor
  • Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 10 January 2005 - 05:08 PM

Sooo who all in the UK is planning to get WoW when its released there?

Dev said he was and that he was prolly coming to my US server(Burning Legion) :). Think Buns coming too! Everyone who is getting it needs to come to Burning Legion plaz.

Also im level 34 now wooot. Gonna push hard to be 40 by the end of this month for my mount. :unsure:

Ronnie/Versionone is currently a level 24 druid.Hes a low level nub who is EZPK for Drain B)

#60 PureMourning

PureMourning
  • Members
  • 610 posts

Posted 11 January 2005 - 01:13 AM

I've gained 1 big level since last posted, so my pally is 22, and I have a level 8 human mage.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users