Transferring Gold

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#31 Mastah_Fluff

Mastah_Fluff
  • Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 10 March 2004 - 06:31 PM

I didn't read every post here, I skimmed through alot of it and I myself being fairly lazy do not find it so hard to get money to my other crits in other cities as most people know I live down in Silversail and whenever I need to get money to my other crits I either vortex gate back to Nightmist or where-ever and give the crit gold and for those of you who don't have a mage with vortex gate, buy a cheap item and put it up for sale for whatever amount of gold you need from that other crit and just buy it back and voila you have the cash on your other crit, it shouldn't be so hard to get the 50/100 gold you need to put items up for sale.
Love long lost, never to love again, forever to be alone.
Creator of All Things Fluffy
Evil Zoloft King of Un-Certain Insanity

#32 Velveta

Velveta
  • Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 10 March 2004 - 07:37 PM

Hey Go ahead and make the idea happen, and go ahead and make magical gold catching neets so when we see 50k go across the screen we can catch it lol ;p
The Ability To Speak Doesnt Make You Intelligent

Ðëåth §§ú®àñÇë

#33 Jester

Jester
  • Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 10 March 2004 - 07:37 PM

BAH i really love the convenience of being able to magic gold from yourself to the bank, visa versa.. alt to alt or whatever and it temps me..

But at the same time i think bank transfers and teleporting money would just make it less 'mystical' (PLEASE excuse me for lack of a better word).. some things in nightmist are just tough luck! personally i'd rather keep nightmist more 'medieval'

soon it'll be:

Random_guy attacks you with his SUPER SHINY MP5 for 5000 points of damage!

mebbe not but you get my meaning.. :)
- ¢õN§tïpå±ëÐ gërßil

#34 Grimgnaw3

Grimgnaw3
  • Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 10 March 2004 - 08:46 PM

Heh, all this bickering and such. Why don't we just use some ideas from the account vault and make an account bank. (*waits for the bickering to start again*) Put gold into the bank, everyone in your account can get it out.

*Just my 2 cents

#35 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5237 posts

Posted 10 March 2004 - 10:47 PM

If you need 100k to your crit, then make sure you have 110k. The 10k would be the 10% of the 100 fee which would be removed from your bank account as the service fee, the other 100k would then be sent to your other crit. If you did not want to pay the fee then get better at running.

I still disagree this should be put in game, I dislike the lucrativeness of the idea.

Wouldn't trying to do that end up costing you 11k and make you send 99k to your alt after bank fee?

Or are you saying that you send an ammount, and instead of it comming from that ammount you simply pay the fee to send it?
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#36 Da_J_Mooney

Da_J_Mooney
  • Members
  • 510 posts

Posted 11 March 2004 - 03:22 AM

Time to alter the idea...

/nod Grimgnaw3 i like it, its way better then the 1st two ideas lol

Now. the new idea:

ACCOUNT BANKS
Aequitas In-Game

#37 Grimgnaw3

Grimgnaw3
  • Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 12 March 2004 - 03:26 AM

*ahem* Maybe I should have said that I was against it anyway. I like having to take crits all over to transfer. What I think would be a bit more challenging would be if every town had its own account. So in Nightmist you'd put in 5k and then in Resthaven it would say you didn't have any. Each bank would be its won individual account. But people hate challenge on Nightmist. :-\ Ohh welll...

#38 Da_J_Mooney

Da_J_Mooney
  • Members
  • 510 posts

Posted 12 March 2004 - 03:29 AM

even if you are against it, i still like it and i still think its a better idea then the first two. and as for the different town banks, i guess its possible, but i dont think many ppl would like it, but thats just me
Aequitas In-Game

#39 Quark

Quark
  • Members
  • 333 posts

Posted 15 March 2004 - 12:27 PM

I agree with Fluff, its what I do myself, if I find myself in this situation:

Items to buy costs 5 (torch) to 200 (pots) in most places since you can buy in most towns, simply put this on the site for xxx gold and buy with alt, simple as that.

#40 Silverwizard

Silverwizard
  • Members
  • 361 posts

Posted 15 March 2004 - 10:28 PM

Ok, the money in each city idea is a bad one and unrealistic also I think transfering money from one bank to another is not a bad thing, it is a possible thing that banks would normally offer in exchange for a fee.
Chairman of The Warriors of The Mist, The Great and Powerful Wizard

Skippy the Peanut Butter Fiend.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users