Photo

Nobody Cares, So It Doesn't Matter Much...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
91 replies to this topic

#31 Juhosaphat

Juhosaphat
  • Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 15 October 2004 - 04:36 AM

Actually, I don't get picked on a lot. Just people like you who talk nuts for no reason piss me off more often than not. And no, not everybody that doesn't like me is dumb. You make it seem like I was talking about more than just you. And honestly, if I need to shut the moose up, then why the hell would you waste your time typing this nuts in response to me? If I'm such a loser, and I get picked on so much and aren't worth your time, then what the hell are you still doing on my post? Why don't you just shut the hell up and go talk nuts to somebody who cares?

#32 Hatrix

Hatrix
  • Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 15 October 2004 - 03:37 PM

Actually, I don't get picked on a lot. Just people like you who talk nuts for no reason piss me off more often than not. And no, not everybody that doesn't like me is dumb. You make it seem like I was talking about more than just you. And honestly, if I need to shut the moose up, then why the hell would you waste your time typing this nuts in response to me? If I'm such a loser, and I get picked on so much and aren't worth your time, then what the hell are you still doing on my post? Why don't you just shut the hell up and go talk nuts to somebody who cares?

It's pretty obvious you care. And when did I say you're a loser that isn't worth my time? And i'm sure if someone else jumped in insulting you, you'd throw your overly-used "Dumbass" at them. Get over it and stop crying.

Just leave already you mooseing lameass.
You don't know peace 'til you've had suffering.

#33 Someone

Someone
  • Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 15 October 2004 - 06:14 PM

You were one of the few worth talking to, have a good life.
Öö`°´Ångél`°´öÖ

#34 SouthJERsey

SouthJERsey
  • Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 15 October 2004 - 08:01 PM

Im sad to see you go dude. I talked to you a little bit. Prolly dont remember me im sarhaman,kilika,sj_ghost,kimari,centipede

Hope everything in life goes good for you

#35 Juhosaphat

Juhosaphat
  • Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 15 October 2004 - 11:04 PM

Hatrix: If you think I care, just goes to show how little you know. Since you think I use "dumbass" too much, I won't use it this time. How's that? Ignoramous alright with you? How about I gold old school and really clown and call you a peckerwood? But really though, figure out what I mean when I talk, that way you won't be talking about something you think you know about and really don't. And honestly, if I'm such a "mooseing lameass", how come all these people keep saying farewell? Just makes me wonder how many people would say anything at your farewell post. I'm thinking....blank? And like I said before, I don't have anything against you. You started talking nuts for no reason, so, you got it back. You could just be mature and shut the hell up, or, act like a little ass kid, which, more than likely you are, and keep on responding. But, whatever, you're decision.

Southjersey: Yes, I do remember you. I remember all the cool people I talk to on NM.

Someone: Thanks, and of course wish the same in turn for you.

Edited by Juhosaphat, 15 October 2004 - 11:06 PM.

#36 Shane

Shane
  • Members
  • 496 posts

Posted 16 October 2004 - 11:17 AM

I bet you get picked on a lot.

To be quite honest you seem to me to be one of those who were picked on and now you see a way to pick on others to extract a little revenge or make yourself feel less picked on.

BS dude, stop whining like a little pregnant dog. Get over it.

Practice a little of your own preaching there. Because you are whining just as you seem the need to point out that he is.

We get it - you're smart, everyone who doesn't like you is dumb.

And there you go proving him right with your constant replys about how he is complaining so much. Dont like his complaining? Then damnit dont read his thread. But you cant, because you get off on trying to point out little things and put others down. Perhaps you should take a little break from all the violence in the game and do something constructive .... like live a life.

Come up with something a little more original.

Here is another example of where you should practice what you preach. You sound like all the other hate mongers in this game.

Juhosaphat, be cool man and dont let other ppl get under your skin. When you show them that they bother you it just feeds their need. Showing them that what they say bothers you brings them pleasure from your pain. Best way to stop them is to kill them with kindness. Or give them a little pain to ruin their pleasure. When I was younger and in school I used to get pleasure from others pain. Be it physical or emotional. You could say I was a bully of sorts and there werent many ppl back then that would stand up to me. But as I got older I realized what I did to others but I could not ever take it back or change it. All I could do is change myself. And so I did.

Anyways man, have a good life and live it well. Work hard in all you do but make sure that you always have fun in all you do. Life without fun is a waste.

"Before my time is done I will look down upon your corpse and smile!"

#37 Juhosaphat

Juhosaphat
  • Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 16 October 2004 - 03:37 PM

Shane, I know exactly what you're talking about. And I don't let things get to me really, I just like to argue sometimes. I know, it's pretty stupid doing it over a forum, but, with the school I go to, not very much intelliegence there and on here same story just about, just nice to see that there's some sign of life out there in the NM world.

Thanks, and just like everybody else, I wish the same in turn for you. Just wish I would have gotten to know you better, you seem pretty cool.

#38 Hatrix

Hatrix
  • Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 16 October 2004 - 10:50 PM

"I'm done with NM. Too much stupid bs. Supposed to be a fun game, but the fun is taken away from with all the dumbass people on it."

I guess nobody got it. Huh? I was showing you all just how rude, dumb, and ignorant people can be. I didn't think you'd all act like little babies about it and cry... I really thought you'd get it. Sorry, next time i'll make it more obvious.

#39 Shane

Shane
  • Members
  • 496 posts

Posted 16 October 2004 - 11:29 PM

I guess nobody got it. Huh? I was showing you all just how rude, dumb, and ignorant people can be. I didn't think you'd all act like little babies about it and cry... I really thought you'd get it. Sorry, next time i'll make it more obvious.

And there you go again, doing the samething that you yourself are whining about. Suck it and dont read the thread if it bothers you that much. And I have to agree with him, there are alot of dumbass ppl on this game. And you are just proving his point correct. Only thing I see that you made obvious is that you are a dumbass.

#40 Hatrix

Hatrix
  • Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 17 October 2004 - 12:54 AM

And there you go again, doing the samething that you yourself are whining about. Suck it and dont read the thread if it bothers you that much. And I have to agree with him, there are alot of dumbass ppl on this game. And you are just proving his point correct. Only thing I see that you made obvious is that you are a dumbass.

Cry about it? Damn, get over it already you pansy. It doesn't even involve you.

I read the guys first post, saw Zelimos(sorry if I spelled it wrong..) post, agreed (Being a jackass, since that's why he's leaving ((Because of jackasses))) Then he went off crying like a loser. I was just showing him that yes, people are jackasses, and dumbasses. What don't you get?

Please post some more Shane, me and my buddies could use another good laugh. You're more entertaining than Jughuskekgrtrtwhatever.

Edited by Hatrix, 17 October 2004 - 12:55 AM.

#41 Juhosaphat

Juhosaphat
  • Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 17 October 2004 - 02:49 AM

If you've got to prove that people are jackasses by proving yourself to be one, then what does that tell you? And the fact that you get a laugh out of it with you're friends makes it even worse because you're only laughing at yourself. But was that not obvious enough for you? How many jackasses does it take to prove a point? Only one. How many did it take to make you look like one? Only one. Who was it? Only you. Stop making yourself look dumber and dumber and stop repeating yourself over and over again. Read a book or something and learn some new words to use or something. Getting kind of tired of hearing, "Cry about it." over and over again. And while you keep bringing up the fact that you were trying to prove that people are jackasses on this game and using yourself as an example, that's just, don't mind me quoting you again, "rude, dumb, and ignorant" but then again, since you know everything, you already knew that huh?

#42 kracias

kracias
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 October 2004 - 03:39 AM

You where one of my original friends and I want forget you.

#43 kracias

kracias
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 October 2004 - 03:40 AM

were*

#44 Shane

Shane
  • Members
  • 496 posts

Posted 17 October 2004 - 09:18 AM

It doesn't even involve you.

And where does it say that it involves you?

I read the guys first post, saw Zelimos(sorry if I spelled it wrong..) post, agreed (Being a jackass, since that's why he's leaving ((Because of jackasses))) Then he went off crying like a loser. I was just showing him that yes, people are jackasses, and dumbasses. What don't you get?

Only thing I get is that he was correct. You are a dumbass, jackass, and a loser. I doubt very highly that you read the post thinking he was a loser. I bet that you posted it thinking in your own little pea brain mind that "Here is a chance for me to make myself feel better and highten my ego trip a bit" And another thing, how odd it is that you flame the main poster but you made sure that you said sorry to another flamer for possible misspelling of his name. Hmm, strange how you feel a kindred spirit with other flamers huh.

me and my buddies could use another good laugh. You're more entertaining than Jughuskekgrtrtwhatever.

I doubt that you have any buddies. With a sh!t head attitude like yours who would want to be your buddy when it would be more entertaining to be your enemy? You sound like a little mama's boy that sits at the computer 90% of the day because he has no buddies besides his mama. There laugh at that one little one.

But either way this is the last reply you get outta me on this thread. I have made my point, and made it again and you are too stupid to understand it. You seem to keep defending your replys of being an ass hole. So have fun with your "buddies. And that doesnt include the stuffed Bob the Builder you got for Christmas last year either. :P

Edited by Shane, 17 October 2004 - 09:24 AM.

#45 Harekin

Harekin
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 October 2004 - 03:13 PM

Take it easy man, funnily enough I read this after quitting the clan and preparing to leave myself...Im also sick of most of the ppl in this game, Id much rather save my patience for ppl in RL instead of the ppl on this game who cant say anything but "stfu" or "n00b". Cya man.

#46 Hatrix

Hatrix
  • Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 17 October 2004 - 04:08 PM

It doesn't even involve you.

And where does it say that it involves you?

Only thing I get is that he was correct. You are a dumbass, jackass, and a loser. I doubt very highly that you read the post thinking he was a loser. I bet that you posted it thinking in your own little pea brain mind that "Here is a chance for me to make myself feel better and highten my ego trip a bit" And another thing, how odd it is that you flame the main poster but you made sure that you said sorry to another flamer for possible misspelling of his name. Hmm, strange how you feel a kindred spirit with other flamers huh.

me and my buddies could use another good laugh. You're more entertaining than Jughuskekgrtrtwhatever.

I doubt that you have any buddies. With a sh!t head attitude like yours who would want to be your buddy when it would be more entertaining to be your enemy? You sound like a little mama's boy that sits at the computer 90% of the day because he has no buddies besides his mama. There laugh at that one little one.

But either way this is the last reply you get outta me on this thread. I have made my point, and made it again and you are too stupid to understand it. You seem to keep defending your replys of being an ass hole. So have fun with your "buddies. And that doesnt include the stuffed Bob the Builder you got for Christmas last year either. :P

Uh, didn't you quit? I think you did... So, uh, leave already? Same goes to Jughhsorewtuhewt. You're both just too much. My ribs feel like they're going to cave in, and my heart feels like it's about to explode.

You're just too much, maybe you should persue a career being comedians together. You could just stand on stage and insult eachother for 3 hours saying the same lines over and over. "OMG UR TEH STUPID DUMBASS AND U R DUM SO STFU PLZ U DONT EVAN KNO U R TEH DUM" x500543594384

Haha. ^_^

#47 Juhosaphat

Juhosaphat
  • Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 17 October 2004 - 04:25 PM

How about this Hatrix: Why don't you leave an ingame name or shut the hell up?

#48 Lord Zelimos

Lord Zelimos
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 October 2004 - 07:25 PM

spermy I don't think you can call anyone a newb lol...k i dont wanna spoil this kids thread by getting it locked so if you got something else to say to me, get at me in game spermz. :P

you know, clearly you're the di<k round here. Everything was fine while you were gone, then you come back and start typing crap trying to be all this and that. You're a pathetic loser, with no life. Notice how all my posts were fine until you decided to log back on again. Just stay the moose away and nobody would have this problem where they have to shout at you because you're a little kid. Go back to school, get educated, and stop being a worthless pile of crap ^_^ Thank you and goodnight.

#49 Hatrix

Hatrix
  • Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 17 October 2004 - 07:51 PM

How about this Hatrix: Why don't you leave an ingame name or shut the hell up?

Why should I? Didn't you quit...?

#50 Vardoth

Vardoth
  • Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 17 October 2004 - 08:07 PM

YAY! LESS LAG! ©®

Copyright Jurian 2004 :P

PS:Why wasnt i on that list of people you liked ^_^

Edited by Vardoth, 17 October 2004 - 08:07 PM.

#51 Juhosaphat

Juhosaphat
  • Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 17 October 2004 - 08:44 PM

Hatrix, stop making excuses and leave your name so you can get the nuts kicked out of you in game. Stop talking nuts on the forums and not backing it up. And about being a pansy? How about you stop being a pansy and leave your name? Unless you realize that you're just a useless piece of nuts that nobody likes and will get pked back to lvl 1 if you do leave your name. So until you leave your in game name and DON'T get owned, shut the hell up.

#52 Hatrix

Hatrix
  • Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 17 October 2004 - 08:59 PM

Well if I had any char names to post, believe me, i'd post them. Chars all got deleted due to being inactive. I had a leg injury and didn't think to leave my chars with a friend to keep them active. And I don't intend on bringing them back, either. I don't even remember my way around, it's been so long.

I was best known on End, and Sophist. (Wasn't friends with any of the 'Big' players. Never got along with them.)

But yeah, what would you (Or your friends?) killing me in a game prove? That you wasted more of your life on a crapass game than me? OH NO! TEXT!!

(I believe Sophist might still be around? Not sure, but I think I let my friend (Real life, not some Nightmist loser I hardly know) have him after my injury. So he's probably the only one around. Marquesas might be too. He probably took anything that was lvl 30... Can't think of any other names. :P )

#53 Juhosaphat

Juhosaphat
  • Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 17 October 2004 - 09:07 PM

LMAO! You want to talk about spending too much time on a dumbass game? You're the one who doesn't even play the game anymore and sit on the forums all damn day. So honestly, who has a life here? I'm quitting, you sit on the forums all day. You make it seem like being on the forums isn't as bad as playing the game, when really, it's even worse because there isn't even any action, movement, no nothing. You just sit there and look for people to talk nuts to. This is my last reply too, because this is the biggest waste of time I've ever seen on the forums or game.

#54 Da_J_Mooney

Da_J_Mooney
  • Members
  • 510 posts

Posted 17 October 2004 - 10:24 PM

It mite b ur last reply here, but u still get on the game. so much for quitting... sumone just wanted to make a quitting post for attention.. nub
Aequitas In-Game

#55 Juhosaphat

Juhosaphat
  • Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 18 October 2004 - 12:07 AM

Can't quit until I sell all my nuts now can I? Really, does anybody think before they post on here?

#56 Penguin

Penguin

cummins powaaah

• Members
  • 982 posts

Posted 18 October 2004 - 01:05 AM

Um... yes you can.

#57 Hatrix

Hatrix
  • Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 18 October 2004 - 06:57 AM

Can't quit until I sell all my nuts now can I?  Really, does anybody think before they post on here?

Do you think before you post?

Edit: Where the hell did you get the idea I sit on the forums all day? I check in every now and then (Usually once a day, usually off-topic only). This is the most posting i've done in.. Uh, forever? I don't sit here and post all day like some jackass, and I don't sit around flaming losers all day either.

And what happened to that post being your last? ... Just leave already man. I've never seen anyone take so damn long to quit before.

Edited by Hatrix, 18 October 2004 - 07:03 AM.

#58 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 18 October 2004 - 08:20 AM

Nice posts Shane!
I wouldn't mind stabbing you in the face, if that's cool with you?

#59 Shane

Shane
  • Members
  • 496 posts

Posted 18 October 2004 - 08:55 AM

Uh, didn't you quit?

Yep, sure did. Didnt mean I quit reading the forums though. So learn to live with it cry baby.

You could just stand on stage and insult eachother for 3 hours saying the same lines over and over.

Only one I have seen on here thats really that repetitive is you Hatrix.

Wow, you just dont know when to shut up do you.

**Shane hands Hatrix a shovel**

There ya go. That might help you speed up the digging your hole a bit faster. Seems you make a abosolute fool outta yourself with each post. Damn dude get smart. Learn to shut your hole when you stick your foot in it.

#60 Hatrix

Hatrix
  • Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 18 October 2004 - 07:02 PM

"But either way this is the last reply you get outta me on this thread. I have made my point"

Uh? What happened to that being your last post? Did you realize you had nothing better to do?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users