Posted 17 October 2012 - 11:39 PM

That's because Ryan has horrible luck
Prophet 1a #1 pande pwning clan!

#32 The Joker

The Joker
  • Members
  • 272 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 01:59 AM

Rick, I have nothing to say to you anymore, because you make a fool of yourself with your own words. Or rather, with the words your trying to spell out correctly, anyways.. Reading through your posts has already made me feel bad for your employees of your "Entrepreneur" business that you totally built on your own dime, without Mommy and Daddy's help at all. Your an incompetent moose, and don't come throwing your parents success in everyone elses face, you have, and always will be that little bottom pregnant dog of Nightmist. So keep on cork soaking, turnip, or Rick.. whatever, keep on cork soakin...

Piddy, I stopped leveling at 26(and hadn't touched the fighter in days before you even made your "prediction" of my halting leveling), because that was my goal, I achieved said goal, and when and if I see fit to level further, I'll do so. As the guy with 2 lvl 40's, and has never auto-trained has said, it's not hard to hit a few buttons while watching TV, right?
Honestly, I don't have much against you, except for your lack of respect towards a fellow business man. Like I said, you give Rick the turnip a pass for his methods of earnings, and then throw me under the bus at the vault, almost immediately after I give you a discount purchase. So, if anything, I don't have to level past 31, I could easily buy something and still hurt a bunch of peoples feelings.

My methods of business are as legit as ol' turnip's is.

Edited by The Joker, 18 October 2012 - 02:35 AM.

"LeTs PuT a sMiLe oN tHaT fACe!"

SErVer: 1aLt

nAMe: Joker

#33 Apocalypto

Apocalypto
  • Members
  • 1204 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 02:22 AM

I used to do drugs. I still do, but i used to too.

Apocalypto

#34 Freek

Freek
  • Members
  • 1200 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 02:59 AM

My timeline of 1a.

Freek (Legit Original) - First non cleric to 30, First 31-35 using the token system. Perm banned from something that happend on main that had nothing to do with me, but my IP was recently in the account and Trev had a hard on. Took manda 6 months after Freeks ban to catch up to his exp (33 at the time).

Day/DarkAlliance/Chaos (Legit) - Come back under alias Jono, level day from 34-37. Sell Day for gold+gear+31 gnome mage. Get banned 2 days later.

Perm Ban Lifted - Get Day back, sell day for 6er gnome mage (Last Freek), Level 31-33 Legit. Level 33+ use program to hit buttons for me while I sit at computer playing the game.. Get drunk pass out with laptop on my lap one night, wake up -180 million exp (Good "auto" trainer huh?) Gets deleted.

Sorry for not playing a derp class thats main skill uses all stamina while having infinite sustain and can sit on it anywhere I want all day every day with no problems. I chose to play a class that you have to pay attention to while training, run back for mana frequently and hit and run train because it has no sustain. So yes I set up a program to hnr for me because you can only hit F1 F2x4 F3 so many times every 10 seconds before you want to blow your brains out.

You wonder why there are no high level mages? It's not just because demi is a pain in the ass. It's because you cant brainless train except in hedges and guess what happens to mages that train in hedges?

Say what you want, but I've made enough exp on different crits legit to have a 40. And thats not exp made by sitting with a vamp weapon on the same picture from the time I was 25 till the time I was 40.

Edited by Freek, 18 October 2012 - 03:02 AM.

Freek ingame.

#35 Apocalypto

Apocalypto
  • Members
  • 1204 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 03:15 AM

You forgot the part where they deleted two really good accounts in game because you started playing again. One of which did have something to do with you playing, and sarah's, who had knowledge but didnt attribute to you playing in any way. GG staff.
Apocalypto

#36 Pureza

Pureza

It's 4:20, do you know where your papers are???

• Members
  • 1858 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 03:18 AM

Dontcha just <3 nightmist?
Jaded ingame.

#37 Freek

Freek
  • Members
  • 1200 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 03:41 AM

You forgot the part where they deleted two really good accounts in game because you started playing again. One of which did have something to do with you playing, and sarah's, who had knowledge but didnt attribute to you playing in any way. GG staff.

Don't forget about them perm banning rob for knowing I was playing and not telling.
Freek ingame.

#38 PureMourning

PureMourning
  • Members
  • 610 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 04:18 AM

Don't forget about them perm banning rob for knowing I was playing and not telling.

Yeah- I got perm banned for just having knowledge that you were back. I never shared with you; I simply transferred some crits to you whenever we went on a boss run. How crazy is that?

Funny thing is: I never submitted a ticket nor battled my perm ban... I was pretty much hiatus-mode at that point. I log onto MSN over a year later, non-chalantly ask JLH to undo it, and voila, I have my clan house back. The only reason I couldn't get original crits back were because they were inactive too long.

Moral of story: staff can perm ban players for reasons that are severely different in nature; but then you just have to catch JLH on a good time and he'll unban you. Am I saying all perm players should be lifted? No. But you don't ban someone for having knowledge that another player has been back. Where is that in the ToS? Lol.
Cogito, ergo sum; I think, therefore I am.

#39 Freek

Freek
  • Members
  • 1200 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 04:59 AM

lol i drug and double hypnoed a bee at harabec gates and u died 4 different times i tracked you 2 of them and u went and died to an alligator.

edit:and ftr gaz killed u with a small snake

as far as catching up manda sure had to, all the 4 thieves ingame did, we couldnt do gristle for almost an entire year while siting 30 because 4 thieves and 2 rangers couldnt win.

/t joker i made my predictions to my friends when u were lvl 14
lol i caught u doing it aswell i had a very nice convo with myself since u never replied. not even a ty for the hance :lol:

I know you did, when I left my spot I left with just enough mana for 1 invis and usually not much hp. So when I hit that drug hornet I was screwed if my invis wore. And I panic hit an alligator a couple times. That's when I started carrying emergency lodes/pots

And I had to sit 6 months capped for the first demilich. And I trained/owned most of the mages/druids outside of Memphis/PureMourning/Pwn_Nub that were used at demi for the tokens. Should of leveld more thieves and handed them out

Edited by Freek, 18 October 2012 - 05:03 AM.

Freek ingame.

#40 Freek

Freek
  • Members
  • 1200 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 05:48 AM

lol u ran 4n 3e n 3e 7n 2e 2n into an alligator? wait isnt that the same directions from sauna to harabec eastern gate? im sorry i caught u the 4 times u werent paying attention.

How does that even make sense? 4 n from the ktp is an alligator.. If your going to try to say something at least make it logical

And I don't think those are the directions form sauna to east gate either..

Edited by Freek, 18 October 2012 - 05:49 AM.

Freek ingame.

#41 Apocalypto

Apocalypto
  • Members
  • 1204 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:05 AM

Either way someone didn't snitch on someone the other day directly.. just mentioned it to someone else so.they would...
Apocalypto

#42 Freek

Freek
  • Members
  • 1200 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 08:33 AM

im astonished u didnt notice the mage running around badlands losing the 180m exp. its not quite as amuzing as i was for me and my clannies

Again you apparently didn't see, because he was dieing to bandits not hornets..
Freek ingame.

#43 Apocalypto

Apocalypto
  • Members
  • 1204 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 01:48 PM

I like how you're focused on this particular ban instead of the one that was complete bullnuts. And i also think its complete bullnuts that the character was deleted. Every other autotrainer got a slap on the wrist. Jordan gets his deleted. Mainly because its a 6stat and also because this game has the most biased staff that make decisions based on past relationships and not the current situation.
Apocalypto

#44 Apocalypto

Apocalypto
  • Members
  • 1204 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 02:23 PM

Maybe so. But the first "offense" was very shady to say the least. And the second "offense" had nothing to do with cheating, only playing, and the same shady staff tried to ban everyone that had ties to jordan, or moreover Manifest Destiny because he bypassed a ban. The third offense is really the only ban that makes any sense. And its funny to me, that staff that don't play were involved in the punishment. (slight assumption, since stig and gaz both said they were voting or something along those lines). With everyone else that has been caught autotraining, they get maybe 100mill exp taken away or a month ban. But nope, we'll do something completely different with this guy. Its a joke.
Apocalypto

#45 brewcrew

brewcrew
  • Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 02:39 PM

If staff had a concise defined list of punishments that were set as "standards" or practices, this issue would be non existent. If staff would go by the ToS, or write down a rule book, then outline what EXACTLY what punishments were for each offense....then people wouldn't qq. But, every situation is treated in its own unique way, so there allows players then to shout BIAS.

ALSO:

If staff did this, it would make their jobs exponentially easier.

Edited by brewcrew, 18 October 2012 - 02:48 PM.

Prophet 1a #1 pande pwning clan!

#46 Apocalypto

Apocalypto
  • Members
  • 1204 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 03:09 PM

Not being biased would also help. The current staffer is very unbiased. Step in the right direction i guess. But this game dont have many more steps to be taking...
Apocalypto

#47 PrimeX85

PrimeX85
  • Members
  • 587 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 05:26 AM

lol wow

#48 Adultery

Adultery
  • Members
  • 375 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 12:15 PM

Rick, I have nothing to say to you anymore, because you make a fool of yourself with your own words. Or rather, with the words your trying to spell out correctly, anyways.. Reading through your posts has already made me feel bad for your employees of your "Entrepreneur" business that you totally built on your own dime, without Mommy and Daddy's help at all. Your an incompetent moose, and don't come throwing your parents success in everyone elses face, you have, and always will be that little bottom pregnant dog of Nightmist. So keep on cork soaking, turnip, or Rick.. whatever, keep on cork soakin...

Piddy, I stopped leveling at 26(and hadn't touched the fighter in days before you even made your "prediction" of my halting leveling), because that was my goal, I achieved said goal, and when and if I see fit to level further, I'll do so. As the guy with 2 lvl 40's, and has never auto-trained has said, it's not hard to hit a few buttons while watching TV, right?
Honestly, I don't have much against you, except for your lack of respect towards a fellow business man. Like I said, you give Rick the turnip a pass for his methods of earnings, and then throw me under the bus at the vault, almost immediately after I give you a discount purchase. So, if anything, I don't have to level past 31, I could easily buy something and still hurt a bunch of peoples feelings.

Yeah- I got perm banned for just having knowledge that you were back. I never shared with you; I simply transferred some crits to you whenever we went on a boss run. How crazy is that?

Funny thing is: I never submitted a ticket nor battled my perm ban... I was pretty much hiatus-mode at that point. I log onto MSN over a year later, non-chalantly ask JLH to undo it, and voila, I have my clan house back. The only reason I couldn't get original crits back were because they were inactive too long.

Moral of story: staff can perm ban players for reasons that are severely different in nature; but then you just have to catch JLH on a good time and he'll unban you. Am I saying all perm players should be lifted? No. But you don't ban someone for having knowledge that another player has been back. Where is that in the ToS? Lol.

the reason you were permd was bullnuts. you had done nothing wrong. youve always been one of the nicest people on this thing lol.

Adultery - Diabolic-Clorox

#49 Adultery

Adultery
  • Members
  • 375 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 12:18 PM

LOL you really dont know nuts. first off my wife is the brains of the operation, my education may be in what i do however I am not the worlds smartest man.
secondly. the money for my company or at least the very start came from my fathers passing.

Adultery - Diabolic-Clorox

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users