Who Do You Think Will Win?

• Please log in to reply
152 replies to this topic

Poll: World Cup (65 member(s) have cast votes)

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#31 Guest_Doom_*

Guest_Doom_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 June 2006 - 03:37 PM

England won't win ;) just won't..

#32 Äññöÿäñcë

Äññöÿäñcë
  • Members
  • 2132 posts

Posted 03 June 2006 - 05:07 PM

Anyone see that 6 - 0 game England vs Jamaica ? Lmao scoring was "Goals: Lampard 10, Taylor og 16, Crouch 28, 66, 88, Owen 31. "

Ryan... Crouch got a hatrick ;) lol
Disaster ingame.

#33 Snoopy

Snoopy

Teh Housewifes

• Members
  • 1318 posts

Posted 03 June 2006 - 07:33 PM

crouch is a big lanky git - although i have slightly warmed to him recently, i still would like to see those spinderly legs get snapped

(yes i realise im not normaly harsh but on the subject of crouch and heskey i seriously just hope they burn lol)
If smoking 1 cig takes 30 seconds from my life, but laughing adds 5 minutes, if I get stoned every night do I live forever?

#34 Prophet

Prophet
  • Members
  • 1772 posts

Posted 03 June 2006 - 08:03 PM

Anyone see that 6 - 0 game England vs Jamaica ? Lmao scoring was "Goals: Lampard 10, Taylor og 16, Crouch 28, 66, 88, Owen 31. "

mhm hes my new hope that we will win.

Although his penalty was hilarious, why not just let owen take penalties he scores everytime.

His touch in that game and recently has been brilliant and his 3rd goal was brilliant. We played much better than we played against Hungary, and if we play like that I can see us winning :wub:

Edit: I know it was only against Jamaica but we played as a team and the passing was good.

Edited by Prophet, 03 June 2006 - 08:03 PM.

Si Senior!

#35 Guest_Doom_*

Guest_Doom_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 June 2006 - 11:07 AM

Theres no chance for england winning, c'mon can't you see that your playing nuts matches... Jamaica like.. seriously a crap team..

#36 Prophet

Prophet
  • Members
  • 1772 posts

Posted 04 June 2006 - 07:18 PM

Everyone plays crap teams before the world cup the whole point being you play teams who didn't qualify.
Si Senior!

#37 Wind

Wind

Kevbear <3

• Members
  • 1021 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 06:50 AM

Lampards was a og he just made it, Terry made the og by Taylor.

I can see us going pretty far without rooney but lets sit back and enjoy watching the games :wub:
Cry me a river!

Character Name: Wind on both servers!

#38 Venture

Venture
  • Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 06:22 PM

I hope England win and i think we have a chance but we'll need some luck.

To those who are calling it soccer... its called FOOTBALL not to be confused with the american game where the feet are rarely used so shouldn't be called football, but it is for some reason.

And for the two arguing about being chavs... you play nightmist, that gives you enough geek points to safely say your not a chav. ;)

#39 Carbon

Carbon
  • Members
  • 302 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 07:54 PM

England won't win... They have a half decent side.. but they lack the forwards, even if rooney's foot is better, it'll be basically him up front alone, cuz Owen is useless.. just useless, he can't finish a ball anymore.. Crouch isn't given enough credit in my opionion.. he's pretty good at finishing a ball, and is useful in the air... England should stick to the cricket lmao

I think Brazil will win, just look at the line-up, and they play as a team and they play a fast game.. And they have Ronaldinho and we all know the problems he causes for other teams ;)

#40 Äññöÿäñcë

Äññöÿäñcë
  • Members
  • 2132 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 06:53 AM

I think Rooney will be playing in the world cup.. Saw some coverage earlier of him doing a scissor kick lol without a bandage on his leg or anything *shrugs*
Disaster ingame.

#41 Prophet

Prophet
  • Members
  • 1772 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 07:58 AM

Has anyone seen the adverts for More4's program Sven: The Coach, the cash and his lover?

England stand a chance our side is hardly "half decent" lol, yes we have some weak links, but then the same can be said about any team in the world cup including Brazil, with many of its players ageing and being past there peak.
Si Senior!

#42 Guest_Doom_*

Guest_Doom_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 June 2006 - 06:40 PM

Germany 4 - Costa Rica 2

Nice opening match, Germany scored some brilliant goals :wub:

Good start ;)

#43 Prophet

Prophet
  • Members
  • 1772 posts

Posted 09 June 2006 - 06:50 PM

German defence is ezpk.
Si Senior!

#44 Guest_Doom_*

Guest_Doom_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 June 2006 - 06:56 PM

:wub: not as ezpk as you where in barracks earlier ^.^
anyways

Good luck Poland Vs Ecuador!

my moneys on Ecuador ;)

#45 Prophet

Prophet
  • Members
  • 1772 posts

Posted 09 June 2006 - 07:40 PM

Congrats to you I hope it gave you a huge ego boost jumping me when I had literally just hit dg had no spells on, and chris was fully spelled up with macroes. Either way who cares I got raped big deal its a game, lets not ruin this topic please.

Check out #14's tackling lmfao

Edited by Prophet, 09 June 2006 - 07:41 PM.

Si Senior!

#46 Guest_Doom_*

Guest_Doom_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 June 2006 - 09:37 PM

ill end this short discussion about earlier with simply this; you got jumped yes, with macros no, fully spelled no, you lost like 20, i lost like 3.. woo go me..

Ecuador: 2 / Poland: 0 ( Good work Ecuador, played well ;) )

Next game: Paraguay v. England: 14:00 10 Jun good luck :wub:

#47 Shaginator

Shaginator

Criff

• Members
  • 1668 posts

Posted 10 June 2006 - 01:16 AM

^^

Posted Image
Overthrow/Redemption - 1a

Existance - Main

#48 Guest_Doom_*

Guest_Doom_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 June 2006 - 12:47 PM

uhm.. unless your gonna post something about the world cup don't post at all, keep it on topic.. bag of scum..

#49 Guest_Doom_*

Guest_Doom_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 June 2006 - 02:54 PM

England: 1 | Paraguay: 0

Goal scored by Gamarra 03 mins (OG)

good game

#50 Guest_Doom_*

Guest_Doom_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 June 2006 - 05:56 PM

Trinidad-Tobago: 0 | Sweden: 0

Good game for Trinidad-Tobago, although Sweden where extremely disappointed with the result

Argentina & Ivory Coast play soon, results will follow ;)

#51 Shaginator

Shaginator

Criff

• Members
  • 1668 posts

Posted 10 June 2006 - 06:24 PM

ill end this short discussion about earlier with simply this; you got jumped yes, with macros no, fully spelled no, you lost like 20, i lost like 3.. woo go me..

uhm.. unless your gonna post something about the world cup don't post at all, keep it on topic.. bag of scum..

Thanks for showing us how dumb you are once again. If your gonna tell someone else to stay on topic, you should learn to do the same asshat.
Overthrow/Redemption - 1a

Existance - Main

#52 Guest_Doom_*

Guest_Doom_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 June 2006 - 08:56 PM

please stay off this topic if you have no intentions of talking about the world cup, and seeing as you don't then clearly you should take this advice and stay the hell away ;)

anyways...

Argentina: 2 | Ivory Coast: 1

Fantastic match :wub: both teams played well.

Matches tomorrow include; Serbia & Mont. v Holland, Mexico v Iran , Angola v Portugal

#53 Prophet

Prophet
  • Members
  • 1772 posts

Posted 10 June 2006 - 09:11 PM

Englands goal should be given to Beckham it was going in bottom corner the header should let the keeper get a hand to it.
Si Senior!

#54 Guest_Doom_*

Guest_Doom_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 June 2006 - 09:40 PM

lol don't complain, england won their opening match, and statistics show that they normally do bad on their opening matches ;)

#55 Venture

Venture
  • Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 10 June 2006 - 10:01 PM

Shaka Hislop is a legend he made some great saves for T&T ;)

And i agree give the goal to Beckham.

#56 hotsauce

hotsauce
  • Members
  • 484 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 06:38 AM

did USA play yet? if so did they win?

#57 Snoopy

Snoopy

Teh Housewifes

• Members
  • 1318 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 07:22 AM

i didnt know they even qualified heh

after looking it up - usa first game is vrs ghana on monday.

If you get lucky and Czech dont play well you might get into the 2nd round ;)
If smoking 1 cig takes 30 seconds from my life, but laughing adds 5 minutes, if I get stoned every night do I live forever?

#58 Äññöÿäñcë

Äññöÿäñcë
  • Members
  • 2132 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 08:31 AM

Lmao at Lew...

Ste, that England vs Paraguay game was a reeal good game.. First half England were ahead really - ball control % was something like 52 - 48 then on second I thought they lost it ;) Dunno what happened at half term with Paraguay but something must have done...

I want to see Angola v Portugal though lol, should be a good match.
Disaster ingame.

#59 Guest_Doom_*

Guest_Doom_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 June 2006 - 11:38 AM

yeh england lost possession on the 2nd half, struggled to keep paraguay off them..might of had something to do with taking owen off, but who knows ;)

Matches Today - 11th June 2006

Serbia & Montenegro v Netherlands
Mexico v Iran
Angola v Portugal

Results will follow :wub:

Also, USA played Czech Republic on Monday, gonna be a hard match for them :wub: interesting to see the result.

Edited by Doom, 11 June 2006 - 11:39 AM.

#60 Prophet

Prophet
  • Members
  • 1772 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 12:57 PM

I can't see USA qualifying, Czech Republic will probably win the group, with Italy coming second.

Edited by Prophet, 11 June 2006 - 06:51 PM.

Si Senior!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users