Hell

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#31 Horny

Horny
  • Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 25 May 2004 - 06:31 PM

I can say before i joined Hell i was thinking about quitting (again) and after i joined it... I couldn't leave... I meade some new good friends and i guess they make nm so fun! Don't know if you all care about having friends or not on this game but I care! Lol! I can say Hell is the best clan i joined!
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens

#32 Angelus

Angelus
  • Members
  • 1202 posts

Posted 25 May 2004 - 06:34 PM

Yea me too...
Angelus ingame.
Back into the shadows once again...

#33 Kazul

Kazul
  • Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 25 May 2004 - 10:32 PM

Yes recently clan has expanded, friends joining and definitely making this alot more fun. I went from a time when there was only me on when i'd play half the time to seeing 10-15 alts on at all times. Clan trips are fun, being on nightmist has become fun for me again. Friends are always welcome, Drama can sit outside the gates of hell and eat #$%#.

If you feel like fighting then you must feel like being booted. Plain and simple. Me and ryan have stayed in hell because we didn't want to be around clan drama, and even though we are growing in member base, the same rule applies. If you want to argue, don't bring it to cc, or you will earn a first class trip out of me and ryan's clan.

Also for the point ryan made, this is not a clan to hide from other clans. Yes we stand up for eachother but if you can't protect yourself don't expect us to do it for you. If you can't stand alone there is no place for you in this clan. We want independence just as much as we want teamwork. If that makes sense at all lol.

Other than that, GO HELL!
Solitude can be the birthplace of both genius and madness...

Can be reached In-Game on:
Kazul
Stonesour
Hangover
Maximus

#34 SuperStar

SuperStar
  • Members
  • 410 posts

Posted 26 May 2004 - 02:58 AM

well said joel, and yes, GO HELL!

and since MT is postin a bunch of nonsense, how bout a clan mosh to end this bs u guys keep goin on and on bout, juss let one of us kno or reply here, cuz even how small our clan is, we wont step down from ya's, juss a thought tho :)

Edited by SuperStar, 26 May 2004 - 03:05 AM.

¦¦ i got the sickest vendetta when it come to the chedda... nucca you play with my paper, you gonna meet my barretta ¦¦

#35 Paranormal

Paranormal
  • Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 26 May 2004 - 05:04 PM

If you read the entire thread it was asked that you not make it a war between clans... LOL a few of us posted in response to the nonsense ONE of your clannies started... MT and Hell have always been civil... especially since alot of us are friends..... once again..... don't make personal conflicts clan issues...... if you want to duel one of us..... feel free to page us... and by the way... in case ya don't know how to look it up... lmao

8 Midnight Thorns 239 35 2603

9 Hell 374 28 2274.8

Hell out-numbers MT.... next time you post do your homework please =)

Edited by Paranormal, 26 May 2004 - 05:08 PM.

Kevvy=Manda's Suga Daddy

#36 Kazul

Kazul
  • Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 27 May 2004 - 08:35 PM

paranormal, rank means about this much, 0. There is not a person in ur clan that could beat me 1 on 1, and our clan would pretty much destroy urs. I could really care less, i'm not out for war, i'm just here to play, but when i get my stuff back i'd be more than happy to have a clan mosh.

Kazul
Stonesour
Hangover
Maximus

#37 Paranormal

Paranormal
  • Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 27 May 2004 - 10:28 PM

I'm sorry Kazul... was someone speaking to you? Why do you people not completely read before you run your mouthes? I don't get that.. you make yourselves look so stupid... That didn't even deserve a response so I'm gonna just shut up before I die laughing
Kevvy=Manda's Suga Daddy

#38 LoKey

LoKey
  • Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 28 May 2004 - 03:05 AM

Well, if I would have known that this thread would have pitted the Thorns against Hell, I would have never posted. I am truly shocked that a friendly topic about a clan that has nothing to do with me, except for the friends I hold within it, has somehow turned into a "My clan is better than yours." We all have our pride in our clans. If we didn't we wouldn't be in them. I won't say my clan is better than any other. That's silly. My clan is where I want to be. As all of you have your clan that you want to be. I am not scared of anyone. I will take anyone on in a fair one on one contest. If I loose, so what. If I win, so what. It doesn't prove anything. This is a game. Just because I win or loose this time, doesn't mean it will turn out the same should a fight repeat. If our clans were to mosh, so what. There's no fun in the whole thing of "look at me/us, I'm/we're so bad and you're not." I play this game for the fun of it. Yes, sometimes it's fun to have a mosh between clans, to challenge each other. But what's the point if people are so upset at each other that no one enjoys it? One person/clan gets upset that they won that round, then in turn, things switch and the other is upset cuz now they lost.

*Lokey turns and looks at Kazul.*

Kazul, you and I have talked before and I have the utmost respect for you. I think (unless my memory has failed me, which may be possible) that you hold some for me as well. If you want a friendly mosh, not one that's gunna turn into a "I win, you loose" fest, then you and I can turn it into an event. Who knows, maybe our clans can have a little fun. But I don't want to be a part of something where there's going to be bickering and insults thrown from one person to another. That to me, is simply pointless drama that I personally would rather avoid.

Well anyway, I've rambled on and on, and maybe even gone off topic, but I hope that I've made my point. If this thread continues to be one of the many on this forum that are nothing more than attempts to "ruffle someone's feathers," then I see no point in it continuing. We all need to remember, this is a game for fun. In the greater scheme of this, it's meaningless, a past time. We don't need to take it seriously, as if it's a matter of real life.

*Bows to any who actually read this.*

Thanks for your time and patience on letting me post, yet again... My Little Two Cents.

~LoKey~
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
~ Edmund Burke ~

#39 Limit

Limit
  • Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 28 May 2004 - 03:33 AM

lol joel read ur last post and the one before it, she was not talking about rank but members, we clearly had 150 + more crits than they did .. thats whats she was saying. Not they are ranked 8 and we 9... so much hostility here.... bleh maybe bite at someone who wants to bite us. lol
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Albert Einstein

#40 LoKey

LoKey
  • Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 28 May 2004 - 11:31 AM

I have no hostility against anyone in Hell. To be quite honest, I can't really think of anyone in Hell that I have a problem with. I know that this particular comment was not made at me, but I just wanted to say that outright, as I have yet to do so. It just seemed as if people wanted a mosh between Hell and MT. So I figured if Kazul wanted to do one in good sportsmanship, that maybe we could work out something and have a fair and orderly event that involved both of our clans. I realize that there is some bad blood between some of MT and Hell, but I don't share in any of that, and to my knowledge, I don't think the majority of Hell has anything against MT. There are some that don't like each other, and if a inter-clan event takes place, I would have to keep tempers down in some MT, and I would hope Kazul would do the same for Hell so that everyone could have fun and perhaps, build some bridges between Hell and MT. I have a lot of friends in Hell. Several of MT have lots of friends in Hell. So I thought, why not have a big event that we could ALL have fun with.

~LoKey~

Edited by LoKey, 28 May 2004 - 11:33 AM.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
~ Edmund Burke ~

#41 DemonSkys

DemonSkys
  • Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 28 May 2004 - 02:52 PM

mHmmmm Ok boys thats enough. *slaps muzzles on Joel and Ryan* Back on Subject...

Hell is growing and except the hot headedness here on forum it's a pretty quiet laid back clan. We joke around. So if intrested contact a leader or founder. You need at least 2 Arch crits and basic knowledge of where stuff is and how to get there. A sense of humor is another plus :)
.·:*¨¨*:·.ßëttër Ôff Å£öñë.·:*¨¨*:·.
Demonskys on Main, Demonskys/Lilly on 1a

#42 Paranormal

Paranormal
  • Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 28 May 2004 - 08:03 PM

*hugs Ryan* =)
Kevvy=Manda's Suga Daddy

#43 Limit

Limit
  • Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 28 May 2004 - 10:44 PM

Lol lokey, youd be better off talking to the creater of hell lol ... that would be me, lol i deal w/more of that kind of stuff than he does lol so you can normally catch me on firewater if you want to set something up that is.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Albert Einstein

#44 Kazul

Kazul
  • Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 31 May 2004 - 10:35 PM

yeah ryan, ur the creator, i'm just here taking up space and doing nothing....

Kazul
Stonesour
Hangover
Maximus

#45 Consumed

Consumed

o0o-Alias ig

• Members
  • 900 posts

Posted 01 June 2004 - 05:15 AM

yeah ryan, ur the creator, i'm just here taking up space and doing nothing....

dont say that...u started this post :) lol
-Alias ingame-

#46 trauma

trauma
  • Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 06 June 2004 - 12:20 PM

all this talk..just wait till i get home tuesday.. ( 2 more days).. teeth will fly.. starting with paranormal :wub: .. p.s.. a shout out to all my hommies..and hos.. you know who u are.. shannon.... :) :) :) ;)( im offshore on a drilling rig for those of you who dont know)

Edited by trauma, 06 June 2004 - 12:21 PM.

#47 Limit

Limit
  • Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 06 June 2004 - 07:46 PM

lol im not saying that joel im just trying to state ur not the only one he can talk to about things like that, or anyone else for that matter....... and since u were quite hostile atm it would seem i might be more fit to talk to lol

#48 Paranormal

Paranormal
  • Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 07 June 2004 - 04:58 AM

all this talk..just wait till i get home tuesday.. ( 2 more days).. teeth will fly.. starting with paranormal :wub: .. p.s.. a shout out to all my hommies..and hos.. you know who u are.. shannon.... :) :) :) ;)( im offshore on a drilling rig for those of you who dont know)

How's that? Your false teeth grow wings or something? lmao sorry had to be said....

/t Staria I know I know.... I said I wouldn't but it's just funny =)
Kevvy=Manda's Suga Daddy

#49 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 07 June 2004 - 06:57 AM

all this talk..just wait till i get home tuesday.. ( 2 more days).. teeth will fly.. starting with paranormal :wub:  .. p.s.. a shout out to all my hommies..and hos.. you know who u are.. shannon.... :)  :)  :)  ;)( im offshore on a drilling rig for those of you who dont know)

How's that? Your false teeth grow wings or something? lmao sorry had to be said....

/t Staria I know I know.... I said I wouldn't but it's just funny =)

lmao good one ^_^.
I wouldn't mind stabbing you in the face, if that's cool with you?

#50 Knine

Knine
  • Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 10:43 AM

Careful what you say to certain people, Paranormal. Your words reflect not only on you, but also everyone else in your "Family", and the way I see it, vengeance would be made sweeter by killing off your family first and making you watch before finally turning the blade upon you.
This is one of the reasons I left MT, as I tend to start things that would bring trouble to those around me, and as I will never change my ways I took myself to where my actions would come back on myself alone.
You may (or may not) be able to take care of yourself.. but can every member of your clan, and would it be fair for them to end up getting killed repeatedly because of your mouth? Think about it.

#51 Angelus

Angelus
  • Members
  • 1202 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 11:17 AM

You may (or may not) be able to take care of yourself.. but can every member of your clan, and would it be fair for them to end up getting killed repeatedly because of your mouth? Think about it.

Paranormal doesn't have to take care of herself, i'll do it for her...

Anyways, back to praising Hell, because thats the reason of the thread isn't it and not for kids to be running their mouths.

Props to the clan, allthough i don't think i can stand any of you, but as long as you have fun im cool with you. :)

Edit: Sorry Mindi, i mean i can't stand most of them :)

Edited by Warlord, 10 June 2004 - 03:37 PM.

Angelus ingame.

#52 DemonSkys

DemonSkys
  • Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 03:26 PM

*licks Angelus* Be glad I like you buddy.. LoL congrats however on your forthcoming marriage on game.. but... don't be so down on my clan it could get you spanked :)

Edited by DemonSkys, 10 June 2004 - 03:39 PM.

#53 Paranormal

Paranormal
  • Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 11 June 2004 - 02:31 PM

Careful what you say to certain people, Paranormal. Your words reflect not only on you, but also everyone else in your "Family", and the way I see it, vengeance would be made sweeter by killing off your family first and making you watch before finally turning the blade upon you.
This is one of the reasons I left MT, as I tend to start things that would bring trouble to those around me, and as I will never change my ways I took myself to where my actions would come back on myself alone.

For people who can't read.... this thread is for and about Hell..... not ME.... lmao weeeee..... I know you people love to hate me but seriously this is going a bit overboard... posting random meaningless things on here. *sigh*

/t Angelus Thank you =) *kisses*
Kevvy=Manda's Suga Daddy

#54 DemonSkys

DemonSkys
  • Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 04 July 2004 - 07:27 PM

Due to inactivity of the founders of Hell. We have decided for the time being to close Hell's gates to new comers. And have elected to transfer to that of a smaller quiet clan. A very old and once well known clan of Ministry of Darkness. We are not recruiting. We're just posting this as a note to any whom may be curious as to where Hell is going and what is going on. As most know as alot of our members have switched clans. We wish all well with wherever they wander. A few of the Faithful will be coming with us.

:) Mindi aka DemonSkys

#55 Angelus

Angelus
  • Members
  • 1202 posts

Posted 04 July 2004 - 07:54 PM

Hell, yes, the fires burn eternal.....

Pee's the fire out..
Angelus ingame.

#56 Redheart

Redheart
  • Members
  • 653 posts

Posted 05 July 2004 - 02:56 AM

I was told yesterday that Hell clan was no more....I seriously didnt believe it since there were crits in and out of NM with The Hell tag still.......so someone is going around lying about that, just thought Id let you guys know
" For lunch we can have cupcakes until our little fairy tummies are content. We can all stay up to watch the sunset, then go to sleep in our little fairy beds.”

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users