Photo

Best American City?

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

Poll: Which of these do you think is the best American city? (39 member(s) have cast votes)

Which of these do you think is the best American city?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#31 acehardware

acehardware
  • Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 09:27 PM

phoenix
chuck norris > all

#32 archmaster

archmaster
  • Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 12 March 2006 - 04:37 AM

ok, im really sorry that i 4got Chicago n Phile, but wtf lives in Denver? (<plz dont gimme alotta crap 4 sayin that) i hate denver, wasnt columbine like rite outside denver?
and alotta ppl live in New Haven, its just gotten poor n crappy over the years so its not as well-known
You and me, We'll all go down in history, With a sad statue of liberty, and a generation that didn't agree

#33 Kobra

Kobra
  • Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 12 March 2006 - 06:12 AM

Errmm San Fransisco.... its the closest big city to me.

#34 Eamon

Eamon
  • Members
  • 842 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 03:06 AM

most ppl might know of scranton so ill say scranton and the lil towns around it

PA BABY

30,000 pounds of bananas, right?

#35 Kenzaburokamos

Kenzaburokamos
  • Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 01:17 PM

How can i not rep the one i live in....New York it is for me. Have lived here all my life. I know ppl say omg....drugs/violence blah blah but u will find that everywhere...just more in some places than others. Its just the clash of so many different cultures thats makes me luv this city so much. I'll stop rambling and just say yeah.....I heart N.Y.
Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within...
Trance_Steel ingame

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users