Photo

Strength Poll

• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

Poll: who is the best player in nm ? (128 member(s) have cast votes)

who is the best player in nm ?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#31 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 09 July 2004 - 03:01 PM

aparrantly dc is the best/strongest player in game 

Look again! :P
Tadpole for president! rofl ;p

they are still tied
Page/Memo Beatrix

#32 Angelus

Angelus
  • Members
  • 1202 posts

Posted 09 July 2004 - 03:02 PM

not anymore, Tadpole for janitor!
Angelus ingame.
Back into the shadows once again...

#33 Metatron

Metatron
  • Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 09 July 2004 - 03:02 PM

but dc still has the most votes???
Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other sins are invented nonsense.

~Agmar~

#34 Guest_»ð(¯`·¸ »Tãkã§î«¸¸·´¯)ð«._*

Guest_»ð(¯`·¸ »Tãkã§î«¸¸·´¯)ð«._*
  • Guests

Posted 09 July 2004 - 03:04 PM

where is Jenn on this poll???? I would of voted for her but i guess i had to settle fotr the best that waslisted lol ;p

#35 Vodka

Vodka
  • Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 09 July 2004 - 03:14 PM

Ya'll are posers and stuff. I started that President stuff back up... wannabes, pshaw.
When you do something right nobody remembers, but when you do something wrong nobody forgets.

Hump in game.

#36 Consumed

Consumed

o0o-Alias ig

• Members
  • 900 posts

Posted 09 July 2004 - 03:20 PM

if every1 in the game was on there it would be a close vote... but i think i would have to jess or ryan would be real close to 1...
-Alias ingame-

#37 Quark

Quark
  • Members
  • 333 posts

Posted 09 July 2004 - 03:25 PM

DCs my hero!! :P :P :ph34r:

Abra 4EvA :P

#38 Prophet

Prophet
  • Members
  • 1772 posts

Posted 09 July 2004 - 03:54 PM

I agree with Eternyte some peoples ego's are super inflated.

Edit: Voted Quark because he is cool, nice and in terms of my opinion of best he has 47 million gold on Quark(or around there)

Edited by Prophet, 09 July 2004 - 03:54 PM.

Si Senior!

#39 Quark

Quark
  • Members
  • 333 posts

Posted 09 July 2004 - 04:18 PM

gold doesnt determine how strong you are lol, for example, Pandilex is a poor boy.. he has no food... no gold... no nothing... but he has a tower and can create a Giant Centipede at the sgh :P :P

EDIT: oh, and he can also make Bananas appear out of thin air!!! :P :P :ph34r:

Edited by Quark, 09 July 2004 - 04:19 PM.

#40 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5237 posts

Posted 09 July 2004 - 04:30 PM

And he knows how to use them.
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#41 jurian

jurian

YAY! Less Lag!

• Members
  • 1505 posts

Posted 09 July 2004 - 04:32 PM

what about me? :P /me needs an ego boost :P
Even in death my hate will go on

#42 archmaster

archmaster
  • Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 09 July 2004 - 04:48 PM

Quark! epic comes in second, but Quark owns!
You and me, We'll all go down in history, With a sad statue of liberty, and a generation that didn't agree

#43 Tadpole

Tadpole
  • Members
  • 408 posts

Posted 09 July 2004 - 04:55 PM

What exactly are these votes based on....even though that poll doesnt have the right people. Looks like people think ppl with the most gold/items are the best. First of all anyone can be "good" at this game. Kev was always one of the best when he played...Ste/Al are good. Seth/Velius was good along with jen. At this point in time there are alot of decent/good Players. DJV all 3 of them are pretty good even though they are split up now. Dylan/Torment is awesome at the game. There are lots of good duelers. I could mention alot of "good" players but then again this game isnt very hard.
Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.

KuMiko in game.

#44 Quark

Quark
  • Members
  • 333 posts

Posted 09 July 2004 - 05:21 PM

And he knows how to use them.

so you were present at his 'exhibition' also... :P

#45 Ryuku

Ryuku

Ryuku Ingame, Best 3v3er ever

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 10 July 2004 - 01:22 AM

None of Kevin's crits were up there so I didn't vote.

#46 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5237 posts

Posted 10 July 2004 - 05:03 AM

What exactly are these votes based on....even though that poll doesnt have the right people. Looks like people think ppl with the most gold/items are the best. First of all anyone can be "good" at this game. Kev was always one of the best when he played...Ste/Al are good. Seth/Velius was good along with jen. At this point in time there are alot of decent/good Players. DJV all 3 of them are pretty good even though they are split up now. Dylan/Torment is awesome at the game. There are lots of good duelers. I could mention alot of "good" players but then again this game isnt very hard.

-nod-
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.

#47 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 11 July 2004 - 01:52 PM

lol
Page/Memo Beatrix

#48 archmaster

archmaster
  • Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 12 July 2004 - 12:48 AM

but dc still has the most votes???

wth is Dc? only know one, hes some strange dude from characters 4 sale, always buying stuff

Edited by archmaster, 12 July 2004 - 12:59 AM.

You and me, We'll all go down in history, With a sad statue of liberty, and a generation that didn't agree

#49 Dc

Dc
  • Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 12 July 2004 - 02:13 AM

i have only bought 2 crits my whole life, so i dont know what your talking about.
i just bid a lot untill i get what i want for the price i want. and im pretty picky so i dont buy very much.

Edited by Dc, 12 July 2004 - 02:14 AM.

I believe in the Triune God;God the Father, the Son , and the Holy Spirit.I believe that while I was helpless and sinful, Christ died for me. Therefore, I now have the righteousness of God, old things have passed away and I am a child of God. I cannot be separated from the love of God, Christ lives in my heart by faith and therefore, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I have been chosen by God and appointed to bear fruit for God. I resist the devil and he flees from me.

#50 Penguin

Penguin

cummins powaaah

• Members
  • 982 posts

Posted 12 July 2004 - 04:48 AM

i have only bought 2 crits my whole life, so i dont know what your talking about.
i just bid a lot untill i get what i want for the price i want. and im pretty picky so i dont buy very much.

don't be modest, we all know you are the most powerful and feared player of all time

#51 archmaster

archmaster
  • Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 12 July 2004 - 03:28 PM

don't be modest, we all know you are the most powerful and feared player of all time

hell no, quark is, so screw you for lieing, no offence Dc, im sure youre good

#52 Angelus

Angelus
  • Members
  • 1202 posts

Posted 12 July 2004 - 03:37 PM

Unless throwing gold at someone suddenly takes away hp, i doubt it.
Angelus ingame.
Back into the shadows once again...

#53 Penguin

Penguin

cummins powaaah

• Members
  • 982 posts

Posted 12 July 2004 - 06:34 PM

listen n00b dc once killed the spider king (when no one else was there with him) using only 1 crit, a lvl 4 fighter, equiped with a short sword and he could so easily own quark any day sorry newbie (u r know match)0

#54 Quark

Quark
  • Members
  • 333 posts

Posted 12 July 2004 - 09:32 PM

/nod

*cowers in fear* :P

#55 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 12 July 2004 - 10:07 PM

dc aint good
Page/Memo Beatrix

#56 Dc

Dc
  • Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 12 July 2004 - 10:10 PM

listen n00b dc once killed the spider king (when no one else was there with him) using only 1 crit, a lvl 4 fighter, equiped with a short sword and he could so easily own quark any day sorry newbie (u r know match)0

uh....yeah....sure......
I believe in the Triune God;God the Father, the Son , and the Holy Spirit.I believe that while I was helpless and sinful, Christ died for me. Therefore, I now have the righteousness of God, old things have passed away and I am a child of God. I cannot be separated from the love of God, Christ lives in my heart by faith and therefore, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I have been chosen by God and appointed to bear fruit for God. I resist the devil and he flees from me.

#57 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5237 posts

Posted 12 July 2004 - 10:50 PM

Unless throwing gold at someone suddenly takes away hp, i doubt it.

Hush before I crush you with Kev's wallet.

#58 Deval

Deval
  • Members
  • 802 posts

Posted 12 July 2004 - 11:01 PM

dc r0x0rs all j00 jealous haters.
"PK'ing has just become a battle of superior numbers." ~ Goldfish.

#59 Penguin

Penguin

cummins powaaah

• Members
  • 982 posts

Posted 13 July 2004 - 02:53 AM

uh....yeah....sure......

don't be modest... I was there watching you on my covert thief

(sorry don't hurt me plz)

#60 archmaster

archmaster
  • Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 04:18 PM

wtf?
r u serious?
sweet
where is the spider King located anyway?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users