• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 Ryuku

Ryuku

Ryuku Ingame, Best 3v3er ever

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 26 October 2004 - 02:25 AM

Berserk is when the berserker goes berserk and, instead of dealing one powerful blow, he makes several weaker attacks that each have a chance of missing. , he doesn't manage to make any fatal cuts, only weak slashes (hence the 25 damage, or however much it is)

Doing twice as the second strongest class is weak now? Wierd.

#32 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 26 October 2004 - 03:49 AM

Sick of this same bloody arguement, they have good and bad points now wipe away the tears and play the bloody game.

Edited by Thunderja, 26 October 2004 - 03:54 AM.

I wouldn't mind stabbing you in the face, if that's cool with you?

#33 Malavon

Malavon
  • Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 26 October 2004 - 11:37 AM

Berserk is when the berserker goes berserk and, instead of dealing one powerful blow, he makes several weaker attacks that each have a chance of missing. , he doesn't manage to make any fatal cuts, only weak slashes (hence the 25 damage, or however much it is)

Doing twice as the second strongest class is weak now? Wierd.

lol great move. delete half my post so it doesn't make sense, then go and make a statement that also doesn't make sense :P

Sick of this same bloody arguement, they have good and bad points now wipe away the tears and play the bloody game.

And I'm sick of your stupidity. Buzz off.

#34 Da_J_Mooney

Da_J_Mooney
  • Members
  • 510 posts

Posted 28 October 2004 - 02:13 AM

Why dont we all stop posting on this, if JLH thought zerks were inbalanced, then hed change them, weve had enough arguing, weve stated all the points, now we are all just running in circles. Stfu, leave this topic alone, and let JLH decide what will happen.
Aequitas In-Game

#35 Sean

Sean
  • Members
  • 976 posts

Posted 05 November 2004 - 10:25 PM

Unbalanced not inbalanced. :P I dont even want to reply on this topic.....
Stadic Ingame...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users