Ed And Bill Are Back?

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#31 Angelus

Angelus
  • Members
  • 1202 posts

Posted 31 July 2004 - 02:43 PM

Nah Rappy, everyone gets treated equally so Tevlok can't come back..

Hmm, that's not right again...im confused :P
Angelus ingame.
Back into the shadows once again...

#32 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 31 July 2004 - 02:58 PM

« Reply #32 on: 09/29/03 at 01:12:44 » (Pandilex)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who cares, 'Ed' the notorious thief is banned forever, and so will anyone else who rises to fame as a nightmist thief.

:P
Page/Memo Beatrix

#33 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 31 July 2004 - 03:25 PM

Welcome to Nightmist
Type /? to obtain a list of online staff. While staff are here to help you, please don't pester them to give out free items, experience, gold, teleports or ask them to start moshes, because pages are ignored and clutter the screen up for when players are looking for real help. To page a player or staff member type /p name message.
You can get general help at any time by typing help to get a list of topics, there is also the frequently asked questions list on the website along with the forum at http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk to further aid you.

The regular events can be seen at http://www.nightmist...hp?act=calendar
Updates to the game can be seen on http://www.nightmist...php?showforum=2

Because of an increased amount of abuse from unruly players, if you give staff any abuse at all, including accusations of cheating, bad language, offensive comments, etc. then you can and will find yourself BANNED. Be polite and receive the same in kind. Problems with staff conduct should and can ONLY be resolved by e-mail - contact myself or JLH by e-mail. The addresses are in our profiles. -Pandilex

There are 201 characters online, (71 users).
Town Gate: You are at the main gates of Windia City. A strange man walks up to you with his arm outstretched, as if happy to see you. You can continue through the main gates to the North, or drop back Down to the ground below.
A Windia Tourguide is here with you.
You have 2 memos, do /memo check to read them.
Hateraid just logged on.
Mirdon just logged on.
Alleria just logged on.
Primex Pages You from (Hidden): yo
Mirdon has joined your party.
Hateraid has joined your party.
Alleria has joined your party.
There is no-one here to invite.
Primex Pages You from (Hidden): juss so u know, everytimei see ya, u fked :P
[Friend] Hump: wtf
Paged User Primex: hey but this isnt vince/jeremy
[Friend] Hump: buy me something
Paged User Primex: ok
Primex Pages You from (Hidden): wanna post on a thread about m
Primex Pages You from (Hidden): me
Primex Pages You from (Hidden): saying shyt :P
---------------- Primex ----------------
Name: .¨¨*:· þrîmëX ·:*¨¨.
Class: Male Elf Archmaster Cleric
Clan: »«Ðýnã§tý»« Leader (·»TïMë§ ÜÞ«·)
E-Mail: :: 18 20 19 18 20 21 ::
Comment: 293hp ... 351mp .... [Clan] Port: and im gay
AIM Name: You have increased to level 30, gained 21 hp and gained 22 mana points.
MSN Name: You just bought a Cobalt Staff of the Winds.x2
Kos List: Pandilex attacked you with n00b this for 292 points of damage.
Monsters Killed: 2715
Players Killed: 2
Deaths by Players: 39
Total Game Time: 15 days, 20 hours and 48 minutes.
Character Score: 5049
Overall Ranking: 23/24435
Class Ranking: 6/2798
Logged on: 16:14:28
Last Logon: 07-31-2004 12:18:09
Staff Comment:
Paged User Primex: am I suppose to care ?
Paged User Primex: do you think your good or something ?
Primex Pages You from (Hidden): lololol
Primex Pages You from (Hidden): where is ur own crits? :P
Paged User Primex: just got back from being retired but I still could kick your ass and I dont wanna hear any bitching about my hitting and running either

I then paged him to 1v1/3v3/4v4 me and no response

watch out guys! he will talk but not fight =(
Page/Memo Beatrix

#34 Sneaky

Sneaky
  • Members
  • 2372 posts

Posted 31 July 2004 - 03:30 PM

Why do people get their panties all up in a bunch over stuff that only exists in a realm of computer data? I don't really care much about the topic, but christ why argue it, the decision will stand no matter what anyone says.
Chuck Norris wears Jack Bauer pajamas.

deimos the noob said no

#35 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 31 July 2004 - 03:35 PM

nvm he is comeing

Edited by Rappy_Ninja, 31 July 2004 - 03:35 PM.

Page/Memo Beatrix

#36 Payne

Payne
  • Members
  • 816 posts

Posted 31 July 2004 - 03:45 PM

Havent Seen Them Fight yet but the Results are in Crappy Looses

I Can Predict the Future

Edit- Call Me Now For Your Free Tarot Reading!!

Edited by Payne, 31 July 2004 - 03:51 PM.

Astinus on 1alt Only

#37 Vodka

Vodka
  • Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 31 July 2004 - 03:49 PM

Why do people get their panties all up in a bunch over stuff that only exists in a realm of computer data? I don't really care much about the topic, but christ why argue it, the decision will stand no matter what anyone says.

Ahh, I was thinking the same thing.
When you do something right nobody remembers, but when you do something wrong nobody forgets.

Hump in game.

#38 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 31 July 2004 - 04:13 PM

answering rob's post here..

crappy got owned by ed and then owned by cor best outta 5 then ed says to crappy i won best outta 5 an crappy says no i didnt i only died 3x lmao
Contact Unforgiven on 1a.

#39 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 31 July 2004 - 04:44 PM

crappy got owned by ed and then owned by cor best outta 5 then ed says to crappy i won best outta 5 an crappy says no i didnt i only died 3x lmao

cory owned me ? for me and cory it was more like a draw

edit: I have no items or eq or alts so :P

Edited by Rappy_Ninja, 31 July 2004 - 04:45 PM.

Page/Memo Beatrix

#40 SuperStar

SuperStar
  • Members
  • 410 posts

Posted 31 July 2004 - 06:09 PM

cory owned me ? for me and cory it was more like a draw

edit: I have no items or eq or alts so :P

excuses, now if ya want, ill(bill) own ya like the both of them did
¦¦ i got the sickest vendetta when it come to the chedda... nucca you play with my paper, you gonna meet my barretta ¦¦

#41 jurian

jurian

YAY! Less Lag!

• Members
  • 1505 posts

Posted 31 July 2004 - 06:14 PM

i haven't read all replies but imo this is complete bs. what's a perm ban if its not permanent? what high rice would that be pandi talks about other then money? they even go their freaking crits back. they didn't play nm and now they play again with their old crits. what is the price from going from nothing to your old strength? the only thing it can be is money! i used to be friends with ed even after he stole my crit and indeed he gave me a better crit in return but laws are there for a reason and apparently simon is above the law (don't throw your freaking rule about simon is allways right at me now cuz jlh keeps talking about that everybody is equal) how about we get old scream back, and cupcake and tevlok and everybody else thats been perm banned?

once again all animals are equal but some are more equal then others. i'm not even play'n active anymore and i'm hearing more and more complaints about some of your decisions pandi. are you sure this is all in the best interest of the game?
Even in death my hate will go on

#42 Epic

Epic
  • Members
  • 852 posts

Posted 31 July 2004 - 07:04 PM

Wuts the point of posting and draging this on and on? Nothing is going to change, staff will do what they want no matter how everyone else feels about it. They are gonna do what they want, when they want and how they want to do so..our opinions dont matter so why give them out?

#43 Momba

Momba
  • Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 31 July 2004 - 07:19 PM

Wuts the point of posting and draging this on and on? Nothing is going to change, staff will do what they want no matter how everyone else feels about it. They are gonna do what they want, when they want and how they want to do so..our opinions dont matter so why give them out?

/nod

Pandilex equipped a Ring of Popularity

Edited by Momba, 31 July 2004 - 07:20 PM.

My inner child is a mean little f*ucker

#44 Angelus

Angelus
  • Members
  • 1202 posts

Posted 31 July 2004 - 08:50 PM

You all lose because you aren't admin.

It doesn't matter if you don't like it or not, because you have no say.

Next time you post on the forum, remember that.

i don't agree, the players provide valuable input into the direction this game goes, we like to know what you think so that we can make the game more to the players' liking

:P
Angelus ingame.

#45 newb

newb
  • Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 31 July 2004 - 08:51 PM

They got their stuff back...

They got it in the first place by stealing.

Westcoast

#46 Epic

Epic
  • Members
  • 852 posts

Posted 31 July 2004 - 08:53 PM

lol, didnt know that..its not like i care they are back or anything, i just cant seem to find any sense in all of this, ah well

#47 Angelus

Angelus
  • Members
  • 1202 posts

Posted 31 July 2004 - 08:55 PM

Especially not after Simon said they ahd to pay a high price, from not having anything to getting everything back. What's the high price? If it's not real money or the cutting of a finger and mail it to you..i don't get what could be high enough to let them enter again.

Edit: Also, i just sold some of my thieves for 4.5 mill of stolen gold then, better not trace me or i'll fk u up. (Also i have nothing personal against Ed or Bill)

Edited by Angelus, 31 July 2004 - 08:58 PM.

Angelus ingame.

#48 SuperStar

SuperStar
  • Members
  • 410 posts

Posted 31 July 2004 - 09:06 PM

sorrry i had crits and everything before simon allowed me or my bro to come back, hence i was "sean" .. big deal, and yeh i only have stuff cuz i stole it, hahah good one guys, u guys can stfu cuz u guys are lookin like morons keep posting, posting for what? honestly dont hate me cuz u cant beat me, hate me cuz u wanna be me :P

Edited by SuperStar, 31 July 2004 - 09:07 PM.

¦¦ i got the sickest vendetta when it come to the chedda... nucca you play with my paper, you gonna meet my barretta ¦¦

#49 Angelus

Angelus
  • Members
  • 1202 posts

Posted 31 July 2004 - 09:15 PM

You bought my thieves, looks more like u wanne be me :P
Angelus ingame.

#50 Momba

Momba
  • Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 31 July 2004 - 09:31 PM

/nod

#51 Cule

Cule
  • Members
  • 762 posts

Posted 31 July 2004 - 09:52 PM

i asked pandi today "you ever get tired of people talking s*it about you?"
a second later i was daybanned (i dont complain as it contained a bad word).

I allways thought pandi was a great guy but this bullnuts about notorius thieves coming back wtf?? WHY!?!?
No one just thinks one day and says "oh i just remembered those two thieves back then, maybe i should let them play again" there has to be more than that.

I think Simon is just powerhungry or something ...

#52 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 31 July 2004 - 10:26 PM

i haven't read all replies but imo this is complete bs. what's a perm ban if its not permanent? what high rice would that be pandi talks about other then money? they even go their freaking crits back. they didn't play nm and now they play again with their old crits. what is the price from going from nothing to your old strength? the only thing it can be is money! i used to be friends with ed even after he stole my crit and indeed he gave me a better crit in return but laws are there for a reason and apparently simon is above the law (don't throw your freaking rule about simon is allways right at me now cuz jlh keeps talking about that everybody is equal) how about we get old scream back, and cupcake and tevlok and everybody else thats been perm banned?

once again all animals are equal but some are more equal then others. i'm not even play'n active anymore and i'm hearing more and more complaints about some of your decisions pandi. are you sure this is all in the best interest of the game?

word
Page/Memo Beatrix

#53 Tom

Tom
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 31 July 2004 - 11:03 PM

IF SOMEONE GETS PERM BANNED SURELY THEY CANT COME BACK DUE TO THE 'PERM' BIT?
Feck Off

#54 SuperStar

SuperStar
  • Members
  • 410 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 03:07 AM

yeh i bought ur thiefs, to put them to better use, since u sure cant, so therefor i aint tryin to be like u, so all u guys talk ur smack... waste ur timee

#55 Epic

Epic
  • Members
  • 852 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 03:47 AM

honestly dont hate me cuz u cant beat me, hate me cuz u wanna be me :P

I can "beat" you and i sure as hell dont want to be you...and i still hate ya :P

#56 jurian

jurian

YAY! Less Lag!

• Members
  • 1505 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 06:16 AM

wouldbe nice to hear anything from jlh on this matter cuz tbh i think pandi just made a freaking huge mistake cuz there is no way i can see how this helps the game in any way!
Even in death my hate will go on

#57 Tadpole

Tadpole
  • Members
  • 408 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 06:32 AM

and i dont see why you care cuz u dont play
Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.

KuMiko in game.

#58 Bishop

Bishop
  • Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 06:57 AM

I may be a bit off base here, but isn't it the business of everyone that does and/or will play NM if known malicious people are freely allowed to play? (malicious meaning people who will rob, cheat, steal, and abuse others for their own gain without care about anything save themselves)

#59 hotsauce

hotsauce
  • Members
  • 484 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 07:18 AM

/me goes out and buy's every1 some tissue's

#60 Momba

Momba
  • Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 07:56 AM

Hey Pandilex nice job. He has changed so much...

Nore Pages You from (Hidden): so jim, when ya gonna learn to shut ur mouth and let things go?
Nore is AFK (ßïll..). He has been AFK for 60 minutes. Paged User Nore: not a chance
Nore Pages You from (Hidden): well when u wanna settle it
Nore is AFK (ßïll..). He has been AFK for 62 minutes. Paged User Nore: settle it?
Nore Pages You from (Hidden): duel me for accts, u beat me(LOL) i quit and u win
Nore is AFK (ßïll..). He has been AFK for 62 minutes. Paged User Nore: and if you win you get this crit and a paci. Read the forums tard I sold everything
Nore Pages You from (Hidden): so what, i get whats in ur acct, gold etc..
Nore is AFK (ßïll..). He has been AFK for 63 minutes. Paged User Nore: all gold went to erica. 10.6 mil. You get 24,692 gold
Nore is AFK (ßïll..). He has been AFK for 64 minutes. Paged User Nore: oh and 13 mana crystal my bad
Nore Pages You from (Hidden): sad newbie
Nore is AFK (ßïll..). He has been AFK for 65 minutes. Paged User Nore: best part about me being a newbie is I can become a nonnewbie, but once a thief always a thief...
Nore Pages You from (Hidden): use erikas
Nore Pages You from (Hidden): yeh u were a newb in crooked halos and a newb in tr, shame
Nore Pages You from (Hidden): and tr is suppose to be elite
Nore Pages You from (Hidden): tsk tsk
Nore Pages You from (Hidden): u can use erikas alts to talk on so u can use for duel
Nore is AFK (ßïll..). He has been AFK for 67 minutes. Paged User Nore: ya know the saddest part about this conversation is you make Pandilex look stupid showing you haven`t chaged a bit. Your still just another NM punk
Nore Pages You from (Hidden): ima punk that will own ur pansy self, ur a disgrace
Nore is AFK (ßïll..). He has been AFK for 69 minutes. Paged User Nore: In order to know disgrace you must first know loyalty, honesty, and respect. None of which you have or do know. You are a little kid with nothing in life but this game. You were banned for almost a year and found nothing in that year to do but try to come back to the only thing in your kiserable little life that you ever felt you accomplished anything in
Nore Pages You from (Hidden): yeh sure, ima little kid.... goood one
Nore Pages You from (Hidden): not my fault ur twice the age of everyone on the game u loser
Nore Pages You from (Hidden): why dont u find something else BESIDES this game u pusbag
Nore Pages You from (Hidden): maybe ur a failure in every other aspect of life
Nore is AFK (ßïll..). He has been AFK for 71 minutes. Paged User Nore: Bill I have no clue why you feel the need to even continue to talk to me. I don`t like you for what you stand for and never will. I have no crits to duel with. And I prefer you just do what you do and move on with your miserable life
Nore is AFK (ßïll..). He has been AFK for 73 minutes. Paged User Nore: I am far from a failure in my life. Stable marriage, awesome kids, good jobs. I just prefer to play this game instead of running around like I was 19. I have kids. That requires me to act responsibly. Something I wouldn`t exspect you to know about
Nore Pages You from (Hidden): im 19 yrs old u moron
Nore Pages You from (Hidden): learn ur facts
Nore Pages You from (Hidden): i got a stabble job, no kids, no wife, i take care of my self, what else can a 19 yr old do?
Nore is AFK (ßïll..). He has been AFK for 74 minutes. Paged User Nore: I could never have flamed you had you not given me a reason. And from the looks of the thread I am not the only person who is flaming
Nore is AFK (ßïll..). He has been AFK for 74 minutes. Paged User Nore: act their age?
Nore Pages You from (Hidden): act yours
Nore Pages You from (Hidden): let the past go
Nore Pages You from (Hidden): i dont blame ya for not goin newhere in life
Nore is AFK (ßïll..). He has been AFK for 75 minutes. Paged User Nore: In what way am I not acting my age? nothing in the past seems to have changed. You are still a disrepectful punk...lol
Nore Pages You from (Hidden): i wasnt the thief
Nore Pages You from (Hidden): i wasnt the one perm banned
Nore Pages You from (Hidden): i was banned cuz i "shared" wit my brother
Nore Pages You from (Hidden): but nooo u dont kno those facts
Nore Pages You from (Hidden): hence why i was allowed back?
Nore is AFK (ßïll..). He has been AFK for 76 minutes. Paged User Nore: If you weren`t the one perm banned then why on earth are we having this conversation?
Nore Pages You from (Hidden): o wait blame it on favoritism right?
Nore Pages You from (Hidden): cuz im sick of yall haters flamming me for nothin
Nore is AFK (ßïll..). He has been AFK for 76 minutes. Paged User Nore: Get over it?
Nore Pages You from (Hidden): hating on me cuz im in best clan in game? hating me cuz i own u? hating me cuz im better then u? hating me cuz im more of a man the u are?
Nore Pages You from (Hidden): yeh get over it jim, ur a loser, end of story
Nore is AFK (ßïll..). He has been AFK for 78 minutes. Paged User Nore: Only hating you because you are a thief. I respect those that play the game. I admire those that are good and give props to all those that can "win" in this game and everyone who is good knows that.
Nore Pages You from (Hidden): riiiite, end of story, good day loser
Nore Pages You from (Hidden): i never said i was good tbh
Nore is AFK (ßïll..). He has been AFK for 79 minutes. Paged User Nore: This conversation is going no place. Nothing you have said has shown me you have changed one single bit. So as you said end of story. No need to page/memo again. I do not care to talk to you. I am gonna go DND now so I can hang out with some of the honest folks in the game. If you at anytime feel the need to talk to me fight the urge
You are DND now, with the message Later..

Oh ya NM is getting better everyday.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users