I Quit

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
43 replies to this topic

#31 fallen

fallen
  • Members
  • 1011 posts

Posted 28 December 2005 - 08:52 PM

Well over our NM careers I guess u could say we did our share of flaming and not seeing eye to eye on the forums but chatted with you a bit b4 I shut it down..but I have to agree with some points you have made here and some of what you said in this post makes sence..anyways take care and I leave you with this...

ok BBQ wTf doolz u for coinz plz kk tybai pwned and grassed up hmm what am I forgetting ? o and Cri plz ezpk

anyways rappy it was an attempt :( take care good luck with everything
we will pass judgement on the day of your doom

#32 Piggy

Piggy
  • Game Staff
  • 841 posts

Posted 28 December 2005 - 11:11 PM

o and Cri plz ezpk

I believe its "prz"

Piggy Or Derlok ingame

#33 Tyler

Tyler
  • Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 07:22 PM

Although I don't know him as well as most, I agree with Rappy. I wasn't around for "Old NightMist", but I know the player base isn't very well anymore. People just whining wanting to have the best account by cheating or sitting.

CEO & Founder of Twisted Tactics.

In-game

Multi: Veles or Elixir

1-alt: Liability

#34 Sean

Sean
  • Members
  • 976 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 07:31 PM

/clap
Stadic Ingame...

#35 Wind

Wind

Kevbear <3

• Members
  • 1021 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 10:58 PM

/slap*

:(
Cry me a river!

Character Name: Wind on both servers!

#36 Sean

Sean
  • Members
  • 976 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 11:06 PM

:(
Stadic Ingame...

#37 Three 6 Mafia

Three 6 Mafia
  • Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 07 January 2006 - 04:52 PM

WHOA WAIT WAIT RAPPY YOUR RIGHT THAT IS ALL THIS GAME IS. AND JUST THINK OF HOW MUCH OF YOUR LIFE THIS GAME HAS CONSUMED. YOU COULD OF HAD A SECOND JOB BY NOW OR HAVING SEX. THAT WHAT THE PEOPLE FELL TO REALIZE. PEOPLE THIEVE LIKE THAT CAN SPEND THA MONEY IRL. IF YOU ASK ME THIS IS THE BEST PERSON TO LEAVE THE GAME SINCE DAN AKA "Oz" LEFT WHEN RAPPY LEAVES THIS WILL CONCLUDE A GENERATION OF NIGHTMIST PLAYERS. THE FIRST TO USE HALBERDS, THE FIRST TO QUEST TO A SPOT AND HIT A BLOCK AND HOPE YOU GET THE 5MIL GOLD DROP, FIRST TO CAUSE DRAMA. AND HE WILL LEAVE IT TO THE NEW GENERATION, THE THIEVES, THE LIARS, THE CONARTIST, AND THE ONES THAT WONT CLEAN UP THEIR ROOM BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN SUCKED INTO THE NIGHTMIST SPECTRUM!

CHEERS TO YOU RAPPY AND MAY YOU HAVE A GREAT LIFE!!!!!

#38 Piggy

Piggy
  • Game Staff
  • 841 posts

Posted 07 January 2006 - 04:55 PM

Stop being retarded and turn caps lock off...

Piggy Or Derlok ingame

#39 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 07 January 2006 - 05:12 PM

HAVING SEX.

my life doesnt revolve around having sex unlike most players on this game girls arent something new to me because my balls just dropped :(
Page/Memo Beatrix

#40 Muse

Muse
  • Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 07 January 2006 - 05:18 PM

Lmao :(
To Live Is To Die.

#41 combusta

combusta
  • Members
  • 1185 posts

Posted 07 January 2006 - 06:49 PM

what does 1st gen mean? cuz i played 4 yrs ago, even tho i quit and came back, im still a 1st gen player

(1st gen meaning 1st gen after original reset)

ah the intelligence of combusta, the envy of all nightmist players...

o shut up tony

#42 Prophet

Prophet
  • Members
  • 1772 posts

Posted 07 January 2006 - 10:43 PM

WHOA WAIT WAIT RAPPY YOUR RIGHT THAT IS ALL THIS GAME IS. AND JUST THINK OF HOW MUCH OF YOUR LIFE THIS GAME HAS CONSUMED. YOU COULD OF HAD A SECOND JOB BY NOW OR HAVING SEX. THAT WHAT THE PEOPLE FELL TO REALIZE. PEOPLE THIEVE LIKE THAT CAN SPEND THA MONEY IRL. IF YOU ASK ME THIS IS THE BEST PERSON TO LEAVE THE GAME SINCE DAN AKA "Oz" LEFT WHEN RAPPY LEAVES THIS WILL CONCLUDE A GENERATION OF NIGHTMIST PLAYERS. THE FIRST TO USE HALBERDS, THE FIRST TO QUEST TO A SPOT AND HIT A BLOCK AND HOPE YOU GET THE 5MIL GOLD DROP, FIRST TO CAUSE DRAMA. AND HE WILL LEAVE IT TO THE NEW GENERATION, THE THIEVES, THE LIARS, THE CONARTIST, AND THE ONES THAT WONT CLEAN UP THEIR ROOM BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN SUCKED INTO THE NIGHTMIST SPECTRUM!

CHEERS TO YOU RAPPY AND MAY YOU HAVE A GREAT LIFE!!!!!

Aren't you a known thief from a while back... :(
Si Senior!

#43 acehardware

acehardware
  • Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 07 January 2006 - 11:13 PM

HAVING SEX.

my life doesnt revolve around having sex unlike most players on this game girls arent something new to me because my balls just dropped :(

the only reason you say that is because no matter how hard you try you can't get any.
chuck norris > all

#44 Trevayne

Trevayne
  • Advisors
  • 1841 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 06:14 AM

Strike three.

Closed.
Aeryn and Trevayne in game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users