Photo

Look Please

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
36 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you think Nightshade Elixir's should be banned from events? (45 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you think Nightshade Elixir's should be banned from events?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#31 Eamon

Eamon
  • Members
  • 842 posts

Posted 02 February 2006 - 01:43 AM

Gaddy, you complain that new players don't hang around becuase of xyz

Maybe someone else needs to learn how to spell Because.

#32 Äññöÿäñcë

Äññöÿäñcë
  • Members
  • 2132 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 07:29 PM

Maybe someone else needs to learn that people make typing errors, and they also need too learn to either stay on topic, OR dont post at all.
Disaster ingame.

#33 joanna

joanna
  • Members
  • 764 posts

Posted 12 February 2006 - 05:04 AM

so getting a pot that is meant to be in game is unfair?
but using someone else acc, or sitting rolling alts for days upon end (even less chance of dying that playin a paci) in hope of getting a 6-stat, is fair

#34 Äññöÿäñcë

Äññöÿäñcë
  • Members
  • 2132 posts

Posted 13 February 2006 - 04:32 PM

so getting a pot that is meant to be in game is unfair?
but using someone else acc, or sitting rolling alts for days upon end (even less chance of dying that playin a paci) in hope of getting a 6-stat, is fair

I said I withdraw my mooseing suggestion, what more do you want? Okay i'll do it like this --

I,

Do Not Agree With Anymore,

The Suggestion Which I suggested Earlier On this Post.

Can we please give permission to authors of their own thread's to lock their own threads please?
Disaster ingame.

#35 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 13 February 2006 - 05:36 PM

lol :(
+1 post count ggpwnedkthxbai

it's plausible that the SOB hasn't spawned

¯¨:·»Gently spamming the forum since 2003«·:¨¯

#36 MessiahX

MessiahX
  • Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 03 March 2006 - 02:37 PM

I just wanna throw in that Nightmist is never fair anyway. That, however, is the point. No two crits are ever completely equally matched. This makes the game more fun. Throw in potions like Nightshades and anything can happen.

#37 §møké

§møké
  • Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 03 April 2006 - 03:20 AM

ok i didnt waste my time reading the entire topic but did read the most of them.

personally i feel that if you have an HUGE advantage over another person its more then likely because your not so gd layzie and actually get out and work to get them items or pots to give you the advantage, so if you have a problem with people using these special items then to damn bad...get off your butt and get some of them for yourself...its not our fault your poor.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users