Photo

Another Account Deleted

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
64 replies to this topic

#31 Guest_Dangerous_*

Guest_Dangerous_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 May 2005 - 02:35 PM

He didn't tell me his pass to his account, he sent his crits to my account for no reason what so ever, he then told JLH that I stole them, he said something like " wtf someone hacked my account ",which was completely bs as JLH checked the logs, JLH seen that he sent the crits to MY account from his own i.p and that he had access to my account for a short time.

Edited by Dangerous, 22 May 2005 - 02:36 PM.

#32 Prophet

Prophet
  • Members
  • 1772 posts

Posted 22 May 2005 - 02:43 PM

If your not a thief send the crits back then?
Si Senior!

#33 Kazuya

Kazuya
  • Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 22 May 2005 - 02:47 PM

I'm guessing it went more along the lines of this cause your just one straight out nuts speaker.

You and import agree'd to share which i'm guessing would've been done over msn/aim, then ofcourse him sending you the crits which would obviously come soon after agreeing to share. Then you making up the bullnuts story to jlh and ofcourse you can minipulate this however you want as jlh cant check msn logs, unless ofcourse someone saved one which can be forged anyway. Then import goes to jlh saying whatever he said then you come back with a complete and utterly bullnuts story. He checks logs and obviously his IP address sends you the crits, Obviously his ip would have been recorded and he would've trusted you as there would have been some agreement to share. I dont know why anyone would trust you cause honestly your just a moose nut.

If this is totally wrong i will stand corrected, but the only way thats gonna happen is if import and jlh post saying their sides of the story.

Well to import, mate i wish ya the best in what ya do irl. And ya shouldn't let people like that moose up your fun, if there ever was some fun involved.

#34 Simulation

Simulation
  • Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 22 May 2005 - 05:16 PM

Lol, that's funny. If someone sent me their crits I would delete them and tell them that they can't do anything about it. Then I would restore them later and keep them/sell them, becuase I'm like that.
«¤Mêad¤»*

#35 Guest_Guva_*

Guest_Guva_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 May 2005 - 06:33 PM

Lol, that's funny. If someone sent me their crits I would delete them and tell them that they can't do anything about it. Then I would restore them later and keep them/sell them, becuase I'm like that.

I love it when a plan comes together

#36 speedy

speedy
  • Members
  • 597 posts

Posted 23 May 2005 - 12:01 AM

well if they werent stolen at least give em back. ya know what this is prolly gonna be where my nightmist days end cuz im sick of all this nonsense cuz i heard that you wanted to borrow the crits well the was what import said to me

I think all classes appart from pacifists should be removed, then we can all be hippies and play nice together

Inappropriate Avatar - Crane

#37 speedy

speedy
  • Members
  • 597 posts

Posted 23 May 2005 - 12:08 AM

one more thing if you gotta steal to get better at a game than thats pretty moosein sad

I think all classes appart from pacifists should be removed, then we can all be hippies and play nice together

#38 PrimeX

PrimeX
  • Members
  • 390 posts

Posted 23 May 2005 - 01:43 AM

well if they werent stolen at least give em back. ya know what this is prolly gonna be where my nightmist days end cuz im sick of all this nonsense cuz i heard that you wanted to borrow the crits well the was what import said to me

if u so worried bout ur friends crits, whats corrupted still doin in clan wit u
ur mom sux

#39 speedy

speedy
  • Members
  • 597 posts

Posted 23 May 2005 - 02:35 AM

dude no one asked for your opinion so shut the moose up

#40 PrimeX

PrimeX
  • Members
  • 390 posts

Posted 23 May 2005 - 02:50 AM

well i will say what i want in this matter cuz 1) i helped troy get back into nm 2) me/troy both lost crits .. so yeh i will put my opinion in
ur mom sux

#41 speedy

speedy
  • Members
  • 597 posts

Posted 23 May 2005 - 04:36 AM

ya you gave him stuff we all know this you gave him gold also from what i heard but what does it matter you gave him stuff he messed up so why no give him more

#42 Simulation

Simulation
  • Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 23 May 2005 - 08:13 PM

Spam #####...
«¤Mêad¤»*

#43 Guest_Dangerous_*

Guest_Dangerous_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 May 2005 - 08:59 PM

I'm guessing it went more along the lines of this cause your just one straight out nuts speaker.

You and import agree'd to share which i'm guessing would've been done over msn/aim, then ofcourse him sending you the crits which would obviously come soon after agreeing to share. Then you making up the bullnuts story to jlh and ofcourse you can minipulate this however you want as jlh cant check msn logs, unless ofcourse someone saved one which can be forged anyway. Then import goes to jlh saying whatever he said then you come back with a complete and utterly bullnuts story. He checks logs and obviously his IP address sends you the crits, Obviously his ip would have been recorded and he would've trusted you as there would have been some agreement to share. I dont know why anyone would trust you cause honestly your just a moose nut.

If this is totally wrong i will stand corrected, but the only way thats gonna happen is if import and jlh post saying their sides of the story.

Well to import, mate i wish ya the best in what ya do irl. And ya shouldn't let people like that moose up your fun, if there ever was some fun involved.

So why did Import say to JLH that he didn't know me and I hacked into his account and sent the crits to my account...?

#44 speedy

speedy
  • Members
  • 597 posts

Posted 24 May 2005 - 12:05 AM

how bout we make this easy and give him the crits back i mean come on gd

#45 PrimeX

PrimeX
  • Members
  • 390 posts

Posted 25 May 2005 - 05:52 PM

thats to hard, ste dun have that much will power
ur mom sux

#46 Malavon

Malavon
  • Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 25 May 2005 - 06:08 PM

How about you (speedy) just stfu for a change and stop spamming useless nuts.

#47 Simulation

Simulation
  • Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 25 May 2005 - 09:07 PM

Agreed.
«¤Mêad¤»*

#48 speedy

speedy
  • Members
  • 597 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 04:47 AM

malavon who the hell are you in game and im sure if a friend of yours was roobed you would care alos unless your a worthless piece of crap

Edited by speedy, 26 May 2005 - 04:48 AM.

#49 PrimeX

PrimeX
  • Members
  • 390 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 06:55 AM

cry speedy cry
ur mom sux

#50 speedy

speedy
  • Members
  • 597 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 09:06 AM

dude every mooseing time i make a point you tell me im crying jesus christ grow the moose up already you moosein over grown baby. btw its that all you know how to do is tell ppl to cry? moosein stupid mothermooseer

#51 Rafa-aka-crunchie

Rafa-aka-crunchie
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 09:59 AM

Cry speedy

#52 speedy

speedy
  • Members
  • 597 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 10:19 AM

nvm all you ricans do is antagonize ppl so why bother

Edited by speedy, 26 May 2005 - 10:58 AM.

#53 Dark

Dark

Cronus ingame

• Members
  • 696 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 02:54 PM

cry is gettin old and sad, and before you ppl say it to me ill say it im crying ^_^

#54 Sean

Sean
  • Members
  • 976 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 04:16 PM

Cry more
Stadic Ingame...

#55 speedy

speedy
  • Members
  • 597 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 04:18 PM

how about you all shut moose up about crying already

#56 Sean

Sean
  • Members
  • 976 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 04:21 PM

I am a noob who likes to use stupid phrases
Stadic Ingame...

#57 speedy

speedy
  • Members
  • 597 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 05:13 PM

omg im crying a river better get a life jacket

#58 Sean

Sean
  • Members
  • 976 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 05:18 PM

Why don't you ask a thief to steal you one... ^_^
Stadic Ingame...

#59 PrimeX

PrimeX
  • Members
  • 390 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 06:14 PM

and a box of kleenex plz
ur mom sux

#60 Simulation

Simulation
  • Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 09:39 PM

dude every mooseing time i make a point you tell me im crying jesus christ grow the moose up already you moosein over grown baby. btw its that all you know how to do is tell ppl to cry? moosein stupid mothermooseer

Your crying becuase your friend got stolen from, and tell us we're overgrown babies? You grow up and stop crying over a game before I punch you in the face over the internet.
«¤Mêad¤»*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users