The Resistance

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#31 VampressMisty

VampressMisty
  • Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 01:15 PM

I can remember when I asked to join. I thought pking was like a good thing to be doing If you wanted to be in TR.. And well its something I dont seem to have the heart to go about doing to very often.

I had one arch and a Master and some babies when I joined. And high hopes of getting into the best clan in NightMist.

Since Ive been in TR Ive seen how they stick up for one another. (and myself of course) How like a family they cheer each other up in down moments and how they use fun and silliness very often to make each other laugh which .. I might add is the whole point of this miserable game. It is a game .. fun is required.. Though it seems not always essential.

Ive been asked to leave them a time or two and join here or there. Ive been complained at for joinning such a "hated" clan of pkers. And a few ppl. Dont speak to me at all anymore.

I have to say thank you for the offers. And oh well you dont speak. The people who truly care and count didnt abandon me when I joined. Or when I had troubles in game. Im not going anywhere til they get sick of my bad typing and slow leveling skills. :lol:

The clan puts up with a lot of bullsh*t from other players and stupidity so give em clan :blink: lovies and admire them. It takes a lot to be on top and stay there. I can only hope I live up to the right they gave me to be a member in the first place :)

Three Cheers for The Resistance! :blink:

P.S. - Mindi you rock sexy thang!

Edited by VampressMisty, 01 March 2004 - 01:15 PM.

#32 Xcelon

Xcelon
  • Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 05 March 2004 - 07:56 AM

lol u almost made me cry :)
Dimensia~Xcelon~Vajin~Death_slayer~Remake~Ajimoo~Ingame-Shares with eddy

#33 Drake_Lord

Drake_Lord
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 March 2004 - 12:45 PM

Newbs rock tho! Newb 4 life! :)

#34 Stotic

Stotic
  • Members
  • 530 posts

Posted 05 March 2004 - 06:45 PM

eh?
We'll douse ourselves in gasoline and hang our bodies from the lampposts.

#35 Perfectionist

Perfectionist
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 05 March 2004 - 07:36 PM

Vampressmisty seems to think i may have chance to get into the clan even thou i havernt got a lvl 30 (well im just asking if it is possible) if i do have a chance im funny and Stupid! (In a intelligent way! lol) And i stick up for my clannies what ever it comes down to and i can have a laugh! And if i do get in The Resistance well what can i say CANT WAIT!!

My name ingame is Darkslayer im banned (because i said my funny, stupid song some of you may of heard it) until tomorow (00:00 01) which ill be on at that time if my mummy Doesnt tell me to go to Bed :)

Thanks For Looking At my Reply...

Edited by Perfectionist, 05 March 2004 - 07:39 PM.

#36 Bahashabeem

Bahashabeem
  • Members
  • 240 posts

Posted 06 March 2004 - 05:05 AM

I always wanted to join............... no not really but hey if ya guys like each other good. Keep the clan tight and you guys can stay number one forever. I don't care and i am sure you guys don't friendship is friendship :blink: so umm gl also there are other clans just as friendly if ya ever wanna waste some of your life meeting new people :blink: So thats it from Baha :)
Its what you do when no one is looking that determines what kinda person you really are!! ~~NBM lives on through me!

#37 Foxie

Foxie

525,600 minutes - how do you measure a year?

• Members
  • 791 posts

Posted 23 March 2004 - 12:36 PM

Ya i wanted 2 join but ... it's not 2 be, but you have to give tr (+jen) the credit they deserve, when other clans have folded for what ever reason (cdlc - the original, dc, etc ..) tr has been the only clan to remain stable at the top of the rankings, everyone might despise tr, but at the end of the day tr is one of the few clans that have stuck it out through everything, and i'm sure everyone else will have to follow jen's lead to build a sucessful clan.
On main Azure/Foxie in game.
On 1a Azure, Melody, Faith, Solstice, Wylow, Hope in game.

#38 Amy

Amy
  • Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 23 March 2004 - 03:00 PM

Regardless of our conflicts in game as clan enemies, you are right Vampyre, it takes alot to remain where you all are. Best of luck to you all and keep up the good work.

Sincerely,
Amy of Draco
~With each choice comes consequences.. Choose carefully~

#39 Deval

Deval
  • Members
  • 802 posts

Posted 23 March 2004 - 09:41 PM

So uh, does 75% of TR still hate me?
"PK'ing has just become a battle of superior numbers." ~ Goldfish.

#40 Sausage

Sausage

Old School Nub

• Members
  • 1409 posts

Posted 23 March 2004 - 10:22 PM

I like ya...

/shrug

Retired... Now I know how it feels to quit NM and troll forums.

#41 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 24 March 2004 - 01:02 AM

This is just a small point, i'm not going to go off on one like i did before...

This morning, i logged on, and as i usually do, i checked the Crystal Giant. Lo and behold, there he was, with 2 or 3 TR there. (As well as Mono from MT and a paci)

So, being the nice guy that i am, i asked if anyone minded me popping down on a few crits. Recieveing no reply, i decided to anyway.

Upon my arrival at CG with a few rangers, i was informed that it was now MOD, and as such, it would be lame of me to keep the drop.

So, as i am a nice kind of guy (did i forget to mention that?), i stayed on a lvl 25 to get a little exp, then logged off all apart from my cleric so i could spell up my ally. As i recall, Jen got the drop (i think), and everyone was happy (apart from Mono.)

But tonight, when the roles were reversed, and i asked the TR members who turned up after mod to honour the "rule" i myself had honoured earlier, i was called a "stupid noob". Now, am i stupid for expecting this rule to be honoured? Or am i stupid for honouring it myself in the first place?

Aside: Animosity showed up at mort, lagged everyone out and stole the kill...but we already knew they sucked bananas.

Anyway, peace out and all that, i'm not really mad, just want to know what the deal is :)
+1 post count ggpwnedkthxbai

it's plausible that the SOB hasn't spawned

¯¨:·»Gently spamming the forum since 2003«·:¨¯

#42 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 24 March 2004 - 06:00 AM

After reading the T.R clan website quite a while ago i came accross a MOD wounded rule and thought it was quite a good idea, i killed the GSW when i came in at mort then gave the drop to a T.R member who was there who was quite happy to take it. I don't really care either way, but does this rule hold up or what?
just for future reference.

B4 other clans try to tell us we are cheap for ariving at mort and getting kill, don't bother... im amazed whenever i don't see animosity or hell turn up at mort.
I wouldn't mind stabbing you in the face, if that's cool with you?

#43 Kalypso

Kalypso
  • Members
  • 521 posts

Posted 24 March 2004 - 12:44 PM

We can't expect other clans to abide by our mod rule.. If you would have stayed at cg and gotten drop, the ones who were there since healthy/slightly would have been bothered I guess, but there's really nothing we can do about that.

As for TR stealing other clans boss drops, we really don't do it to all clans, it's more specifically done to our more direct enemy clans. I myself have fought several bosses with enemy clans since healthy.

Thunderja- you speak about coming to GSW at mort once and getting kill and giving drop to a TR member, well your clan has done this more than once and not given up the drop...

Deval- who hates you? lol
"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed.
"Maybe they're supposed to run wild until they find someone just as wild to run with."

#44 Sausage

Sausage

Old School Nub

• Members
  • 1409 posts

Posted 24 March 2004 - 12:53 PM

The Mod rule on the clan site is for clannies. If you decide to show up at Mod or later then you must give the drop to one of the parties that were there the whole time.

As a general "rule of thumb" it's "bad manners" to show up at a boss after or at Mod. It's quite apparent that some people could care less, as they get 200kish drop. There's no sensible way that TR can make a rule and enforce it (Coming to a Boss after or at Mod) throughout Nightmist. But as a clan, it is a enforced rule.

Raylen, there's no reason why you should have contacted a member of TR trying to "show off" your good deed. And pretty much all of TR (and all of Nightmist) has conceived the image of the aviators that they're all n00bs.

Hope that cleared something up. Bye.

Edited by Sausage, 24 March 2004 - 12:53 PM.

#45 Guest_Angelus_*

Guest_Angelus_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2004 - 01:18 PM

Raylen, there's no reason why you should have contacted a member of TR trying to "show off" your good deed. And pretty much all of TR (and all of Nightmist) has conceived the image of the aviators that they're all n00bs.

All you people do is trying to bring down good clans cause they also invite lowbies, its pretty sad actually, and then on top of that you call them noobs? Do you just wanne be called ignorant. Last time i checked you aren't what people think of you...

O yea and if you notice most threads where people have a go at them you would see TA is just playing and having fun. You just keep flaming and flaming and they couldn't care less. They're laughing at you and you don't even know it.

#46 Sausage

Sausage

Old School Nub

• Members
  • 1409 posts

Posted 24 March 2004 - 01:37 PM

Did I say they were n00bs and a "bad clan"?

No.

I said most of TR AND most of Nightmist, has conceived the image of the aviators being n00bs. How could you misunderstand that...?

#47 Guest_Angelus_*

Guest_Angelus_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2004 - 02:08 PM

I don't recall using your name... :)

#48 Sausage

Sausage

Old School Nub

• Members
  • 1409 posts

Posted 24 March 2004 - 02:25 PM

Seeing as how you quoted my post then said "you people", I thought you were refering to me and the rest of TR.

Whatever.. I could care less. I'm done.

#49 Oasis

Oasis
  • Members
  • 382 posts

Posted 24 March 2004 - 05:55 PM

Chris (tadpole) and I used to be the back bone of TR back in the day.

Ah, memories.

Edited by Oasis, 24 March 2004 - 05:55 PM.

#50 Shera

Shera
  • Members
  • 396 posts

Posted 24 March 2004 - 06:26 PM

Ah, memories.

Who are you?

Angelus for all you know sausage could be a huge fan of TA. Arguing just for the sake of getting your post count up or just for arguments sake on the forums is just silly. Maybe you should stop being concerned with what sausage or any member of our clan does and says and look to your self first. You call people noobs, so hypocrite much? Btw this is not me trying to flame you.

Edited by Shera, 24 March 2004 - 06:27 PM.

The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory. - Paul Fix

#51 Guest_Angelus_*

Guest_Angelus_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2004 - 06:43 PM

Angelus for all you know sausage could be a huge fan of TA. Arguing just for the sake of getting your post count up or just for arguments sake on the forums is just silly. Maybe you should stop being concerned with what sausage or any member of our clan does and says and look to your self first. You call people noobs, so hypocrite much? Btw this is not me trying to flame you.

Yes, he could be. I never said he wasn't.

If i cared for my post count i wouldn't kept deleteing my old forum accounts ( I was ranked 5th there and deleted it out boredom) so shows what you know. And if i wanted to bring up my post count i wouldn't make it this long, thats a waste of post count up+ time

I'm not concerned. Making a comment like that and then expecting no one to respond is kinda stupid.

I don't call people noobs, unless im being sarcastic, seeing as im prolly the biggest one around.

And this is not me flaming you, just correcting...

#52 Stotic

Stotic
  • Members
  • 530 posts

Posted 24 March 2004 - 06:46 PM

Ah, memories.

Who are you?

I second that.

#53 Shera

Shera
  • Members
  • 396 posts

Posted 24 March 2004 - 06:50 PM

Angelus I never said that you were trying to get your post count up. No where did I state that I expected you not to respond that what I said, in fact I knew you would. At least you proved the point I was making, however I'm not going to argue with you further since I dont want this thread to turn into a huge argument since it's supposed to be for plugging TR. Thank you in advance for not arguing further. :) Does anyone else think that the winking smilie looks constipated?

Edited by Shera, 24 March 2004 - 06:51 PM.

The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory. - Paul Fix

#54 Thrice

Thrice
  • Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 24 March 2004 - 08:20 PM

Think hes Chase, if he is, You were never the backbone with chris, purely a newblet.

#55 Sausage

Sausage

Old School Nub

• Members
  • 1409 posts

Posted 24 March 2004 - 08:39 PM

/nod thrice

Oasis is Chase.

#56 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 24 March 2004 - 08:56 PM

Raylen, there's no reason why you should have contacted a member of TR trying to "show off" your good deed.

You misunderstand, i didn't "contact" anyone, unless you call meeting them at CG contact (which it kind of is, i guess)

Anyway, i'm not fussed, it's always gonna spawn again :)
+1 post count ggpwnedkthxbai

it's plausible that the SOB hasn't spawned

¯¨:·»Gently spamming the forum since 2003«·:¨¯

#57 Stotic

Stotic
  • Members
  • 530 posts

Posted 25 March 2004 - 03:17 AM

I recall Chase as a good fellow in his time with TR. Backbone of TR I'm not too sure about.

#58 draykill

draykill
  • Members
  • 424 posts

Posted 25 March 2004 - 03:19 AM

No no chris and i were the back bone of tr, Tadpole and Rage were deadly at that time.
Retired

#59 Deval

Deval
  • Members
  • 802 posts

Posted 25 March 2004 - 03:26 AM

Err, your own clannies are saying they don't believe that to be the case... How can you argue with that?
"PK'ing has just become a battle of superior numbers." ~ Goldfish.

#60 Stotic

Stotic
  • Members
  • 530 posts

Posted 25 March 2004 - 04:02 AM

Self glorification doesn't work. Ask The_Legend himself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users