32 replies to this topic

#31 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5238 posts

Posted 27 January 2006 - 11:49 PM

Go Bears.
I want the Steelers to win.

Fav teams- 49ers, Bears, Steelers (in that order)---so it's all good.
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#32 Epic

Epic
  • Members
  • 852 posts

Posted 28 January 2006 - 03:35 AM

I'm not sure if i said this already or not but i wont be to upset of Seattle loses the Superbowl since they won the NFC anyway for the first time, HOWEVER they arnt going to lose because if you break it down(and im needing to hit this pipe so im not going to elaborate to much)Alexander is going to have more TD's and probly atleast twice the ammount of yards The Bus will have. Seahawks have 3-4 pretty fukin good WR's to the Steelers 2(dont get me wrong hines ward is awsome and im worried about randel el's trick plays n passes and nuts)...but then again lets not forget the NFC championship game last week when Hasselbeck completed a 35-40 yard pass to the 5'11 backup quarterback(Seneca Wallace) in double covrage(nobody saw it comming)....As long as Seattles 2ndary keeps from the pass interference calls(mostly Trufaunt, but he has improved drastically over the last 6 or so games and i think he'll do well)...Seattles offensive line will hold the steelers defensive line pretty well allowing Alexander to get ATLEAST 100 yards rushing.

GO SEAHAWKS

Edited by Epic, 28 January 2006 - 03:37 AM.

#33 dillinger

dillinger
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 04:34 PM

GO SEaHAWKS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users