Photo

Whose The Best In The NFL?

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

Poll: Who has the best chance of gettin to the Super Bowl? (51 member(s) have cast votes)

Who has the best chance of gettin to the Super Bowl?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#31 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 05 November 2005 - 05:20 PM

my mom
Page/Memo Beatrix

#32 Momba

Momba
  • Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 05 November 2005 - 06:25 PM

my mom

Looks like Frank? :(

Back on topic. Sorry to be so vocal about my views. This week should put into perspective just how much he struggles as a QB. Miami is going to bring the Blitz play after play after play on Sunday. If Vick can compose himself and sit in the pocket for just a few seconds looking for Crumpler he is gonna have a good day. Crumpler can and will run all over Tillman. I predict as always tho he is going to run the ball as usual. So with that being said. . .

Atlanta 24 Miami 27

Biggest upset of the week will be Baltimore over Cincinnati.

Oh and wtf is up with Dark Strata?
My inner child is a mean little f*ucker

#33 Momba

Momba
  • Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 06 November 2005 - 10:33 PM

Whew good thing I kept my day job. I'm just gonna go over here in the corner and STFU now. :(

#34 Sneaky

Sneaky
  • Members
  • 2372 posts

Posted 06 November 2005 - 10:59 PM

Yeah thanks Jim, I picked Atlanta and lost. Eagles better win...my dad and I just started a pool lol...every game left except the eagles we picked the same.
Chuck Norris wears Jack Bauer pajamas.

deimos the noob said no

#35 «¤ºxXl3úÐXxº¤»

«¤ºxXl3úÐXxº¤»
  • Members
  • 405 posts

Posted 06 November 2005 - 11:13 PM

Packers will take the superbowl. :(

They won't but i'm still a born and raised cheese head, GO PACK GO.
I don't care if you lick windows, take the special bus, or occasionally pee on yourself. Hang in there you're friggin special!

#36 shomer

shomer
  • Members
  • 1104 posts

Posted 07 November 2005 - 04:29 AM

eh my titans lost again, 2-7 now :(
Page me on Heritage

#37 Magoo

Magoo
  • Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 07 November 2005 - 07:11 AM

By the time Brady is done he will be the best QB to ever play the game..

so true .. hes proved it many times .. wheres the steelerS? they rthe best team in the league :(
Skills pay the bills and ur dead Broke

#38 menardi

menardi
  • Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 12:13 AM

wow jim what happened why is vick 6-2? cause he owns you :(
Electron/Excuse in game~~ÐÎVΧÎØÑ

David
ØWÑÅG£

#39 combusta

combusta
  • Members
  • 1185 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 03:32 AM

Vick called out the critics o.0

ah the intelligence of combusta, the envy of all nightmist players...

o shut up tony

#40 Momba

Momba
  • Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 07:59 AM

wow jim what happened why is vick 6-2? cause he owns you :(

No doubt he stepped up his game. I won't say I am a fan of his, but he did show he has some pocket presence. I was impressed. Maybe having a bye in week 8 and getting to go see the VT game where his brother went 22-28 and a couple hundred yards tauight him something...lol

My hat off to the cripple tho. He did play a good game.

Now how bout that game tonight. Man I hate that I had to work. I'm looking over the game recap. Two top notch QB's battling it out the ole fashion way. The Colts only have two more tough games. Cinnci week 11 and Pittsburgh week 12. Think we might finally get a team to go 16-0?

Would be nice to see.

#41 kuniva

kuniva
  • Members
  • 870 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 02:15 PM

hmm would be nice to see another undeafted season, manning deaffiantly has the potential to repeat history. well, the 1972 dolphins were able to do it, its kinda hard to tell, being mid-season and all. 8-0 is good though !

#42 shomer

shomer
  • Members
  • 1104 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 11:58 PM

colts wont have it as easy as '72 fins did though, they gotta play 2 extra games since back in 1972 the regular season was only 14 games long.
Page me on Heritage

#43 Vodka

Vodka
  • Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 14 November 2005 - 05:50 AM

We here bleed black and yellow. Whether I'm a sports fan or not.. I have to. Otherwise, I'll get my ass kicked, lol.

So . .

GO STEELERS!

Rah. Rah. Rah.
When you do something right nobody remembers, but when you do something wrong nobody forgets.

Hump in game.

#44 kuniva

kuniva
  • Members
  • 870 posts

Posted 14 November 2005 - 02:11 PM

anyone watch the tampa bay and washington game yesterday?? was an intense game.

#45 Momba

Momba
  • Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 14 November 2005 - 05:46 PM

anyone watch the tampa bay and washington game yesterday?? was an intense game.

I wish I would have. That win and Atlanta's lose put them in a tie for 2nd place in the NFC south. Best part is the two teams play each other next week. Now that is gonna be the game to watch.

Now if a 1-7 team can beat Atlanta what do you think is gonna happen in Week 11?

GO BUCS!!!!

#46 Stotic

Stotic
  • Members
  • 530 posts

Posted 14 November 2005 - 07:49 PM

My Jets won't win, that's for sure. We add 2 new players to IR every week.
We'll douse ourselves in gasoline and hang our bodies from the lampposts.

#47 kuniva

kuniva
  • Members
  • 870 posts

Posted 14 November 2005 - 08:09 PM

well if chris simms plays as well as he did yesterday as he did next week, then we'll have a nice lil game to watch, and if joey galloway can put up some nice numbers again. You know what dissapoints me about this team, is there running game, i mean Cadillac Williams was playing well but lately he sucks, mike alstott has some serious power though, but he rarely puts up big numbers. But i love watching him run people over lol. defensivly they arent where they were the super bowl year. but simeon rice had a nice game yesterday.

well dallas and philly tonight i believe..should be a good one...

#48 «¤ºxXl3úÐXxº¤»

«¤ºxXl3úÐXxº¤»
  • Members
  • 405 posts

Posted 14 November 2005 - 08:43 PM

Green bay has some serious potential... look at all there games all lost by like 10 points or so. I mean what do you expect with a whole new inner line and no defensive back field. Sadly i think this maybe favres last year, how ever i hope that aaron rodgers will pick up that gun slinger, get it done mentality that favre has, and who knows maybe break some of his records. KBJ and Grady Jackson keep the D-Line on lock down. Al harris is crap i hope they boot him. Anyways yea, give the packers a year or two and they will be back in the top teams.
Packers will be force to be reconed with in the next year or two.

Edited by «¤ºxXl3úÐXxº¤», 14 November 2005 - 08:57 PM.

I don't care if you lick windows, take the special bus, or occasionally pee on yourself. Hang in there you're friggin special!

#49 Speshal

Speshal
  • Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 16 November 2005 - 06:09 AM

Well, even though not a single person has even mentioned the seahawks, I think they are pretty good. As of last week they were the #1 offense in the NFL. Shaun Alexander is finally getting some credit. Up where he belongs with the likes of L.T. Anyways, there schedule is relatively weak other then Christmas Eve vs. the Colts. So I wouldn't be surprssed if they took home field advantage and made it to the Superbowl. I am not saying they will win, but with this being such a down year in the NFC it's up for grabs. Anyways, the road to the title is through Indy. (Not literally for the NFC) Jah. Peace. Make babies. :(

#50 Wisdom

Wisdom
  • Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 19 November 2005 - 04:23 AM

I'm a hardcore redskin fan and I will always be one. Back in the 80's when I was growing up, we were the best, unbeatable we were.

In 87 super bowl againist the dolphines we kicked their ass big time and I'm very happy to say happy to have been there, even though I was 6 and did remember a whole lot.

Redskin will one day goto the super bowl, with joy gibb's help my heros have a chance.
When the day comes for them to goto the super bowl I will be there front row seats. And I don't me setting on the couch.

I have faith in them.

-Wolfie
Online characters: Wisdom

#51 snizzlesnaps

snizzlesnaps
  • Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 19 November 2005 - 06:35 AM

ima pick dallas cuz the pats r in a race to the finish with buffalo, the colts havent beaten ne1 thats got a decent defense this year...if they beat the steelers and the chargers then i could see them being super bowl material...the bears i dont think are gonna go anywhere cuz yea they defense is good but they have no shot at dallas or seattle. the bengals were also another choice i was gonna vote for but their in the same division as the steelers and even if they end up in the playoffs they still gotta beat the colts steelers possibly pats. The eagles aint goin nowhere cuz their in the toughest division in the nfc and their w/o mcnabb this game which could possibly seal their fate and end their slim hopes they had of a playoff spot. If the chargers can patch up that defense as in the defensive backs/corners they will have a nice shot at a playoff spot and give them hopes for the afc title but once again they would have to beat the steelers and colts and possibly pats. the redskins got beat by a few laugh on teams and they are also in the same division as the giants and cowboys and i dont see philly rolling over for the redskins they gonna try to screw over as many teams as possible this year. the rams are just alaugh on team lol and same wit the raiders. my pic would have been other for dallas seattle or the giants last week but the giants got beat by the lowly vikings so right now their a laugh on team too.

#52 «¤ºxXl3úÐXxº¤»

«¤ºxXl3úÐXxº¤»
  • Members
  • 405 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 03:25 AM

Bad... Bad... Bad idea to judge a team by who they have played. For instence Colts could play say... the saints and fail win. Even though the packers even whooped the saints... unlikely but thinking that way is dangerous.

#53 Phibie

Phibie
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 05:39 AM

Indianapolis beats Bengals 45-37........still the only undefeated team

Phibi - main / Survivor- 1a

#54 Momba

Momba
  • Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 07:03 AM

Wow what a nice weekend in sports.

Stewart wins the Nextel Cup Points Race.
Colts keep football interesting.
Browns Spank Miami!!! :ph34r:
Buckeyes pull off a great win over Michigan.
Cavs are off to a great start at 8-2.

And last but by far not least. Tampa Bay put the beat down on Atlanta and pushed them to 3rd in the NFC south. And the lose came as a result of a Vick fumble :(
It was an impressive show of talent by Vick though. 21/38 with 306 yards. If the kid keeps playing like this I might actually have to become a Vick fan. He's starting to play the role of a QB.

/t Vick Stay in the pocket kid. They know you can run and will always leave a man to protect against just that. Which is going to leave White, Jenkins, Crumpler, or Finneran open.

#55 Exodia

Exodia

Birr

• Members
  • 2265 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 06:14 PM

lmao
Primex ingame

#56 ~«º»ÐæЫº»~

~«º»ÐæЫº»~
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 November 2005 - 01:19 AM

ANYWAYS... what's up with the LOL beside the rams... I like them personally... so stfu lol

#57 combusta

combusta
  • Members
  • 1185 posts

Posted 23 November 2005 - 05:40 AM

rams have sick WR core, but that aint gonna go very far

ah the intelligence of combusta, the envy of all nightmist players...

o shut up tony

#58 shomer

shomer
  • Members
  • 1104 posts

Posted 24 November 2005 - 03:35 AM

yeah bulger's out, that leaves jamie martin at qb for the rest of the year. who knows, rams still might make playoffs in that weak NFC.
Page me on Heritage

#59 Epic

Epic
  • Members
  • 852 posts

Posted 26 November 2005 - 06:11 AM

O cmon wheres the love for the Seahawks in the NFC, they are playing your beloved Giants tomorrow and will beat them..Seattles(Seahawks)have the top rated offense not to mention they are the top rated in the redzone. They also have the mid season mvp(shawn alexander) (RB) plus hasselbeck is doing better then usual and if something happens to him our 5 10 backup QB will come in and make the team even better. Seahawks are winning the NFC and will meet the Colts(They play eachother in week 17 i believe) in the Superbowl.

EDIT: O yeh..Seattles also undefeated in their devision(that include: 49ers, rams, and the cardinals)all they have to do is beat the 9ers 1 more time to finish the season undefeated in that devision..theres no way the rams are comming back being down 3 or 4 games

Edited by Epic, 26 November 2005 - 06:14 AM.

#60 menardi

menardi
  • Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 26 November 2005 - 09:28 PM

if they win this week they clinch the division, but i dont think they are going to the superbowl sean alexander is good but he cant win the superbowl by himself
Electron/Excuse in game~~ÐÎVΧÎØÑ

David
ØWÑÅG£

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users