• This topic is locked This topic is locked
42 replies to this topic

#31 Angelus

Angelus
  • Members
  • 1202 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 10:01 AM

Oke new info

I been playing for 4 weeks, im ranked 11/12th in total. I got around 800k on me and 330 mill exp. I never have sat covert and click monsters after lvl 22.

So big deal, last post on it from me.
Angelus ingame.
Back into the shadows once again...

#32 Ryuku

Ryuku

Ryuku Ingame, Best 3v3er ever

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 10:09 AM

Your point? I don't care about the way you train, nor will I ask if you always trained alone or had a cleric for a large portion of the time.

I care that this previously mentioned method of training is unbalanced.

Edit: Added "previously mentioned".

Edited by Ryuku, 20 November 2007 - 10:14 AM.

#33 Freek

Freek
  • Members
  • 1200 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 10:15 AM

Like I said.

Covert is for gold hording not so much exp. I mean I could do same thing with mage and click bears with beam but thing is ppl see me and click me while im doing this. Can't do this to thieves. Then after so many I have to go buy mana anyways to come back and keep doing it compared to DoTw to where if you do happen to fail and get hit an assassinate later boom you got hp back.

The biggest thing to me as thieves train/horde gold easier is beacuse your right you dont train in obvious areas because you have a weapon to where you can go so far away such as mountian pass up senate and not come back for pots. Or on monsters such as scarabs (Wonder where i thought of scarabs) hp back. I dont see why they dont make a weapon like Axe of the winds or blade of the winds or bow of the winds for classes such as fighters/rangers/pallys so that they can go distance far away from town and not have to come back forever with the same stats as dotw.

Base damage: 20, Can be used by: paladins, fighters, Description: The main attraction of the Windia Weapon's shop. A golden blade coated in feathers that feels extremely light to hold and appears to be quite dangerous. The Windia people claim the blade has been imbued with the power of wind., Level needed to equip it: 25, Magical: No, Vamparic: 0.2, Armor: 0, Strength modifier: 0, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: 0, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 0, Charisma modifier: 0, Poison chance: 0, Poison/30s damage: 0, Monster damage table: , Mana leech: .

Base damage: 20, Can be used by: rangers, Description: The main attraction of the Windia Weapon's shop. A golden arrow coated in feathers that feels extremely light to hold and appears to be quite dangerous. The Windia people claim the bow has been imbued with the power of wind., Level needed to equip it: 25, Magical: No, Vamparic: 0.2, Armor: 0, Strength modifier: 0, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: 0, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 0, Charisma modifier: 0, Poison chance: 0, Poison/30s damage: 0, Monster damage table: , Mana leech: .

What makes a need for a thief to get a .2 vamp weapon 20bd and not other classes..

Notice I dont train anything but a mage but yet im so biased ima post something to help Rangers/Fighters/Pallys...

Freek ingame.

#34 Angelus

Angelus
  • Members
  • 1202 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 11:45 AM

I do agree with the post Freek made, everything else on here is irrelevant. Don't know Freek, but in this he has a point. I pointed it out at the beginning that it wasn't covertness what really helped us. Nice someone is actually paying attention.

P.s. I said I wouldn't post anymore, but I didn't expect anyone to make a decent post.

Edited by Angelus, 20 November 2007 - 11:48 AM.

Angelus ingame.
Back into the shadows once again...

#35 ChiliPepper

ChiliPepper
  • Members
  • 180 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 12:18 PM

Lmao @ Angelus - Hey, now you can post again!

Actually, if we keep this going as it is, it may even get locked and ignored!
  \\\\\\   \\\\  \\\\\\  \\\  \\\ \\\\ \\\\\\
    \\  \\ \\  \\  \\  \\  \\  \\   \\   \\
     \\\\  \\    \\ \\\\    \\\\\    \\   \\\\
      \\     \\  \\  \\ \\   \\  \\   \\   \\   
      \\\\     \\\\  \\\ \\\ \\\  \\\ \\\\ \\\\\\

#36 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 12:35 PM

I just wanted to say I find the whole thing funny.. and that no real change is necessary. Everyone can find a spot secret enough and train there or make gold there.. hell even anyone can go hide in the sewers and only hit the same few rats or leeches and make mass amounts of gold too..

JUST GO PLAY THE GAME!
Contact Unforgiven on 1a.

#37 Animosity

Animosity
  • Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 01:17 PM

cobalt staff of the WINDS <<<<<< hi
ÄñïMö§íTÝ owns you.gg owned thx k bai.
Posted Image

#38 EvilDognapot

EvilDognapot
  • Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 02:17 PM

Ok so we've established that only 26+ could actually do this.

Now I move to suggest that lvl 26+ thieves can earn more gold and exp by training conventionally in a more appropriate area, and that if someone wants to train on monsters that make up the lower spectrum exp for their level then they can dare to be stupid.

Seconding this motion?
Evil report carries further than any applause

#39 Throwback

Throwback
  • Members
  • 1248 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 05:02 PM

ok i recend im not going to post thing....the issue is not finding secret places to train, its being able to train in secret. if everyone trained in LF, a thief could do so w/o ever being seen, thats what is on the block kk thx bye.

Vegas 1a....formerly known as Memphis
¨¨*(^.^)·:*¨¨

#40 EvilDognapot

EvilDognapot
  • Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 06:41 PM

but covert is less productive than overt then how can it be unbalanced?
Evil report carries further than any applause

#41 Freek

Freek
  • Members
  • 1200 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 08:06 PM

I share; I'm responsible for my sharie...but wait!
I can just blame a sysops instead.

Incorrect.

Also, the post you made here goes completely against the TOS of the forums.
We stress these pretty often; so you will not be posting on the forum for a while.
Freek ingame.

#42 Gnarkill

Gnarkill

Antisocial

• Members
  • 1834 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 08:52 PM

This is why I am going back to multi, 1a is too whiney ...whenever someone sees something they don't like because either thier crit or clannie got killed or notice other class training techniques they bring up a topic bashing it..yet seem to always defend the classes/training techniques they use even if they seem overpowered.....

good current examples are this topic AND the ktp topic(as well as that old 1a mages overpowered topic)..Say you put your clan house in Arilin or Windia and there are ktp's there at the gates .. clannies will have to live with being pkd and killing the ktp's or gettin a clannie to do it for them till they can...it has its benefits and its disadvantages to each clannie it just depends.

My Advice: Different classes have different advantages and disadvantages...its a game stop nit picking and letting your egos get into it and just play and enjoy the game. Don't waste your time on here bickering because in a year from now you will look back and think it was petty and rediculous..Just ignore the morons and do your thing.

Gnarkill- Multi and 1a

#43 Trevayne

Trevayne
  • Advisors
  • 1841 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 09:50 PM

You should all listen to Gnarkill. He said it all. Locked.
Aeryn and Trevayne in game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users