Undead Area

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 sayadin

sayadin
  • Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 10 September 2004 - 01:21 PM

ahhh.... so its to keep people from going to one spot and waiting for it to respawn or something... actually you would have to kill egor to get to vlad, and i believe you might even have to have a key to get into the vault where vlad lives.
The Greater the Difficulty, the More the Glory in Surmounting it. -Epicurus

#32 Vardoth

Vardoth
  • Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 12 September 2004 - 12:18 PM

This is a freakin sweet idea!

I would like to suggest something that has never been done before (tmk).  If this was to be implemented my suggestion is a rather unique style to the respawn of Vlad.  Make the last lvl of this area 'huge' and have Egor the mini boss to enter this place.  The idea is... make Vlad respawn in random spots.  So... everytime you go down you actually have to explore again and again.

I seriously like this idea and i think it should be done with other bosses also. (I see too many people sitting south of DG.)

Edited by Vardoth, 12 September 2004 - 12:18 PM.

#33 Darkon

Darkon
  • Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 12 September 2004 - 04:31 PM

A Very good idea.
Darkness is the only way, chivalry is another word for lust and desire, heroism is nothing more than demanding attention, and holy is only to control.

#34 sayadin

sayadin
  • Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 13 September 2004 - 01:21 PM

yes i agree its awesome and there is a few mini-bosses, and there is the main boss Vlad and i won't get too much telling you how he attacks and stuff... you may already know... the boss drops i haven't quite figure out what it should be. I thought of having members of nightmist to come up with an boss drop.. if there is any ideas of weapons, armor, or items thats created by the member or is thought that another idea should be on it, post it on here or send to my email address at Sayadin9052@aol.com and i will give full credit to the designer/suggestor of the drop (if the staff approves of it of course)
The Greater the Difficulty, the More the Glory in Surmounting it. -Epicurus

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users