Photo

Best Player In All Nightmist Is?

• Please log in to reply
165 replies to this topic

Poll: Who to you is the best player in all of nightmist!?!

Who to you is the best player in all of nightmist!?!

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#31 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 07 April 2005 - 04:24 PM

3 on 3'ing=dev

I have 3-0ed dev multiple times in past and wasted him in full alt wars and I have no eq cept store bought so in that case when I get full eq I am the best 3v3er ?

hes also beeen dodgeing my duel offers lately cus hes a lamer

Edited by Rappy_Ninja, 07 April 2005 - 04:25 PM.

Page/Memo Beatrix

#32 draykill

draykill
  • Members
  • 424 posts

Posted 07 April 2005 - 04:41 PM

Lol some ya talk about ppl being great fighting out of town. Funny they all seem to use 9+ alts.
Retired

#33 Exodia

Exodia

Birr

• Members
  • 2265 posts

Posted 07 April 2005 - 04:53 PM

Lol some ya talk about ppl being great fighting out of town. Funny they all seem to use 9+ alts.

and some ppl *cough*dynasty*cough* dun fight w/o the whole clan or a paci
Primex ingame

#34 draykill

draykill
  • Members
  • 424 posts

Posted 07 April 2005 - 05:59 PM

Funny cuz every clan use paci's nice try though and I'll be glad to fight if ya ask me to.
Retired

#35 combusta

combusta
  • Members
  • 1185 posts

Posted 07 April 2005 - 06:54 PM

Rappy that's my list not and I'm nt saying ur bad...just sayin he's beaten me a lot(on rangers) when me and u were basically equal....ya I kinda 4gt bout jen ^_^

ah the intelligence of combusta, the envy of all nightmist players...

o shut up tony

#36 alone

alone
  • Members
  • 2261 posts

Posted 07 April 2005 - 07:04 PM

I'm the best, simply because I love licking my arse.. No one elses.

You work it out.
"Entertain yourself with my nightmares."
- AfterAll

Bunny!

#37 Bun

Bun
  • Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 07 April 2005 - 08:38 PM

BEST PLAYER ON THERE BY A LONG SHOT IS KEV QUARK

BEST PLAYER EVER

IS KEV DISJUNCTION

NUFF SAID!
Santa

I never went to asia this year i fly by and gave them a big wave.

#38 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5239 posts

Posted 07 April 2005 - 09:41 PM

You guys got Kev stolen from. He hasn't got what it takes to be considered for best player at all right now.

He also had the whole thing where you guys faked his death. Lost a lot of the respect and compassion many players had for him by doing so...

So be it by crits, items, account value, ability to do things, or by simple reputation...he is probably the largest case of how sharing can ruin Nightmist for a player.
(at least from the outside veiw, he may not see it as 'ruined' at all)
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#39 Bun

Bun
  • Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 07 April 2005 - 10:02 PM

be carefull what u say gaddy because i never had anything todo with us being stolen from if anything if i never took the ban seriously and i played we would never got robbed in the first place because at that time 1 ed would never got into clan whilst i was running it and 2 craig would have got pass because i would have never let him have it at that stage. anyways thats in the past were back and kick and evan pinky(craig) is back
Santa

#40 hotsauce

hotsauce
  • Members
  • 484 posts

Posted 07 April 2005 - 10:20 PM

1st off ed dynasty barely has any paci's to use.....and we dont use them to fight
2nd off dynasty fights with #'s because we thought thats what a clans suppose to do is back each other up....am i wrong?

#41 Bun

Bun
  • Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 07 April 2005 - 10:34 PM

nope your perfectly right if your in a clan use it
Santa

#42 Sean

Sean
  • Members
  • 976 posts

Posted 07 April 2005 - 11:11 PM

Jedi Car Wars. Feel the Ford Luke!
Stadic Ingame...

#43 .?.

.?.
  • Members
  • 1210 posts

Posted 08 April 2005 - 10:32 AM

and you still fall at fighting LMAO ^_^ :P :)
Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me.

#44 draykill

draykill
  • Members
  • 424 posts

Posted 08 April 2005 - 05:14 PM

Cool get ahold of me in game and let's fight 3 vs 3 outta town. You once asked me to fight ya snm Dev, but I logged on crits and you didn't say or do anything. Another time if i remember correctly you ran from me last time I attempted to fight ya in forest.

Edited by draykill, 08 April 2005 - 05:16 PM.

Retired

#45 Limit

Limit
  • Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 09 April 2005 - 12:54 AM

haha thats funny. i wont even read this whole post. leave it to the noobs to post who they think is best in the game. half the people shouldnt be on there... and im not suprised my names not on there considering ive never even heard of you.

Although i know theres not one person on that list you just made that i cant take any day of the weak. Keep in mind there are a few who put up a fight and tend to reverse the role every now and then.

But plz find out facts before you make yourself look like even more of a noob for posting something like this =)..

ive always liked the idea of a tournament of some sort to find out who really is. but its really too complicated to find out.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Albert Einstein

#46 Fossae

Fossae
  • Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 09 April 2005 - 01:46 AM

I was thinking about some people like ryan or joel, eternyte(name slipped my mind), and I was thinking of the mage long ago who had devastate. But I don't think that their will ever be just a "Best nightmist player." Still those are just some names.

My vote goes to Devout.(I think that was his name and its a shame he quit)

Edited by Fossae, 09 April 2005 - 01:48 AM.

I live to work. I live to save. I live to sacrifice. I live to die.

#47 Ashton

Ashton
  • Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 09 April 2005 - 01:56 AM

I was thinking about some people like ryan or joel, eternyte(name slipped my mind), and I was thinking of the mage long ago who had devastate. But I don't think that their will ever be just a "Best nightmist player." Still those are just some names.

My vote goes to Devout.(I think that was his name and its a shame he quit)

Andy was eternyte I believe and milagros had devestate and I believe his name was John? Not really sure, long time ago.

Anyway that list is crap, like I read above if you want a real list of good players you'd have to look back into the past a bit. Back before I quit there was quite a few good players who if compared to the ones on that list were far greater in my opinion.

Edited by Ashton, 09 April 2005 - 01:57 AM.

Someone should make a Failed Ideas thread.

Ashton - Explosion - Chaosbringer

#48 hotsauce

hotsauce
  • Members
  • 484 posts

Posted 09 April 2005 - 01:58 AM

their is no best player in nm....only tournament to see whose the best at something is the prof tourney which only can say whose the best alt dueler.
if their was a "best alt dueler" then wouldnt we see the same person winning the prof tourney ever week since they would be the best?

#49 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 09 April 2005 - 01:58 AM

its pretty obvious the list is screwy when I am far better then 95% of those people and I am not on the list

(no offense)
Page/Memo Beatrix

#50 Exodia

Exodia

Birr

• Members
  • 2265 posts

Posted 11 April 2005 - 07:15 AM

rappy, shut the moose up. seriously. I don't have nuts for money, when me and bill split, i gave him like everything, according to him he " bought it " all. . . I didnt even take a cobalt, and i was given one free . . .
I would hardly constitute as being " rich " ... I do bosses and all that happy horse crap. I just don't brag about it and have clannies bragging about it like Mono, Fallen, and Sleeping do. Mono says he has "Thieves covert" along way to BD. . . I'll clarify it now that that is bullnuts. He leaves a master druid 1s of BD IF he checks and it is not in.

I do not want to be on a list like this ever, because i do not want nor need it to make myself feel better. Its a game, if your good, great, if your not, play the game and enjoy it be4 it gets boring. . .

~Ed~
Primex ingame

#51 Äññöÿäñcë

Äññöÿäñcë
  • Members
  • 2132 posts

Posted 11 April 2005 - 03:12 PM

I voted shannon.. I saw him a few weeks ago just logging on in sarka to kill mayor.. heh he logged on his millions of archies and showed me the best way to train...

Yup... Trauma definately gets my vote.

Edit: He also scared the hell out of me when i was in the middle of the mayor kill and he came in on a few archies with cobalts ^_^
Disaster ingame.

#52 draykill

draykill
  • Members
  • 424 posts

Posted 11 April 2005 - 04:07 PM

Lol sad.
Retired

#53 Jumpsteady

Jumpsteady
  • Members
  • 541 posts

Posted 11 April 2005 - 04:22 PM

in my opinion the listshould be........

stigmata
firewater
kalypso
astinus
anarchy
quark
tadpole
sour
and of course Condemned aka Dank

these are people who dont need to run around coverted... or have played forever and have the majority of the respect of the players of the game.... about all of them except for a fewlevels their own crits..... so i think this thread should be deleted and used with the new list ^_^ thank you.......

Edited by Jumpsteady, 11 April 2005 - 04:23 PM.

#54 Exodia

Exodia

Birr

• Members
  • 2265 posts

Posted 11 April 2005 - 05:24 PM

ur list is garbage to
Primex ingame

#55 hotsauce

hotsauce
  • Members
  • 484 posts

Posted 11 April 2005 - 05:25 PM

yea i can beat most of them ppl u have up their

#56 Exodia

Exodia

Birr

• Members
  • 2265 posts

Posted 11 April 2005 - 06:00 PM

nod
Primex ingame

#57 draykill

draykill
  • Members
  • 424 posts

Posted 11 April 2005 - 06:00 PM

amen
Retired

#58 Tadpole

Tadpole
  • Members
  • 408 posts

Posted 11 April 2005 - 06:30 PM

u cant really pick a best player...theres different areas of being good in this game...pking...exploring...boss killing...strategy...i dont think i know 1 person thats excellent at every one...so heres what i think

Disjunction- Basically owned the game....awesome pker....wasnt scared to fight anything/anyone

Old_fart-try surviving a round of devastate and then talk to me

Kalypso-having 40 mil consistently in this game and keeping all ur arches and items is pretty hard to do...also a good pker although she doesnt play or pk much anymore (prob gonna get flamed sayin she got stuff given to her) but did she sell the items that were given to her to get 40 mil? naw

Stigmata-awesome overall player....him and al were a great team...boss killing and pking....cant count this guy outta anything

Al(wodan for those of u who dont know him) Nothing taken away from ste but Al was an awesome pker too....like i said him and ste were a great team but all the credit ste gets al should get too(no offense ste)

Anarchy-good pker in his time...doesnt play anymore at all cept logs on

Dognapot/Grushenka-this guy was awesome pking wit 2/3 thieves...nobody ever gave the guy credit cuz he didnt have an ego like 75% of this game does(including myself at one time)

Djv-great group whether u hated them or not
(Dev) Awesome pker/dueler...prob one of the top 5 prob top 3....and since i been back in tr i seen him take out clans...gained alot of respect for him
(vince)another awesome dueler i remember back when i used to duel him and he had a tough time beating me 3 on 3...then all of a sudden...it got reversed lol....i can still beat ya tho ^_^
(Jamie)awesome pker...quick wit the keyboard and jus a good guy overall

Sleeping-great explorer goes without saying...pretty decent at pking from what i seen

Basically MT/Aviators as a whole...they were great exploring as clans....but people stand out such as jared/alan and more dont know them that well....Mono/Fallen of MT also great players

Quark-we all know how many moshes/events he won...cant take anything away from him but he had great ppl around him to help him win those and i think he knows that...along wit a great dwarf fighter with awesome hp :P...but hey he was controlling the crit so give the man credit

Rob/Jose-as much as alot of ppl hate them they are good players...good pkers...if ur on there side they arent bad ppl....they talk alot of crap(and u guys know it lol :)) but they back it up most of the time...thats how all competitive ppl are tho

Rappy-as big as his ego is his dueling makes up for most of it

ill finish this post after im done dueling lol BRB haha
Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.

KuMiko in game.

#59 Jumpsteady

Jumpsteady
  • Members
  • 541 posts

Posted 11 April 2005 - 07:06 PM

pshh... kev aka disjunction dont play anymore... or las titme i checked... and last time i checked you really werent considered being good just because of who oyu can kill or how you can run around in a party wiht a cleric ..... it was how you played the game... i mean it doesnt matter..........either way NICK WINS!!!!!!!!!

#60 Stigmata

Stigmata
  • Members
  • 671 posts

Posted 11 April 2005 - 07:19 PM

Seens Tadpole spent some time to post all that, i'll add to it by saying a bit about who I shared with etc.

I shared with al during the time when I was staff, and at the time when me and him used to team up to pk, kill bosses etc. Al was never one to talk much so I ended up doing all the talking for the both of us, hence how I was always the one mentioned if we did anything together. I agree that al deserves credit for it as much as I do, and it's only his lack of player interaction that makes it less known.

Al then became Wodan, and together we made Chronos and that swamp.

I also shared with Disjunction, pretty much as soon as the game reset. He helped me out a great deal with gold funds etc, and together we trained the first arch thief together (Gouki if you remember, who was extremely deadly). So I was known as Gouki for ages, then switched to Braveheart, Dragonheart, ColdHeart, Lionheart etc. Throughout the time continuing to share with Disjunction and Velius who joined us at a later stage. Together we were also a good team and ran Bod.

I now share with Jess, who I've known since the start of the reset, and I pretty much laze around all day, logging on occasionally to fight etc.

I don't clame to be the best player in the game now, although I think I was for along time when I was dedicated to this game. However now I am not, so I think someone else is probably more suited to the title.
Ste - Pengant - Stigmata

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users