48 replies to this topic

#31 Penguin

Penguin

cummins powaaah

• Members
  • 982 posts

Posted 06 June 2004 - 10:25 PM

all right lol
but seriously, the poison damage was lowered considerably so I thought it might be a possiblity.... but I'll try to come up with an idea for a trip gaged at lower lvls :)
I suppose if you ever log on we could discuss it further ingame. :)

Edited by Penguin, 06 June 2004 - 10:26 PM.

#32 PureMourning

PureMourning
  • Members
  • 610 posts

Posted 06 June 2004 - 10:38 PM

You all could do Chronos with a good leader with a sense of direction and a hefty party. Really not that hard.
Cogito, ergo sum; I think, therefore I am.

#33 Charon

Charon
  • Members
  • 617 posts

Posted 06 June 2004 - 11:21 PM

seriously, the poison damage was lowered considerably so I thought it might be a possiblity....

You all could do Chronos with a good leader with a sense of direction and a hefty party. Really not that hard.

Okay okay, so maybe Chronos isn't quite as bad as I made out... but as many of you know, I tend to walk the one alt path so I've always considered the area damned tricky... and lethal ^^;;
Even when I tag along with others... :s
Either way, that person with a good sense of direction would be unlikely to be me :)

I suppose if you ever log on we could discuss it further ingame ;)

Hey cut me some slack hm? Stop digging at me :wub:
I have exam revision (okay, so I'm not revising at this precise moment... I should be though)... and yet again my computer has broken (if you don't know... it tends to do that a lot for varied reasons ^^)
Hence I've been relogated to the old slow computer that loads the game with lags in the 10k range :)

Penguin... you know where you left my mains :) I really don't want to log on there when the server won't notice my attempts to attack and/or move for a good while ^^;;
"Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind." --Rudyard Kipling

#34 Maximas

Maximas
  • Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 07 June 2004 - 06:20 PM

Hey. I like the idea's about clan outings. I'm sorry about the delay of clan moshes. We have held a few minor ones but none where its actually been a set time and date. Penguin, if you would like to take a few clannies training, it always doesnt have to be a set time or date, you could just ask whoever is on at the time if they would like to come. It just might help us first learn good places to train at and/ or what items or types of races, etc., to help out the clan outings before we plan a big outing. Well I like the idea and it works out. Please clannies, we need more ideas like penguins. Okay thanks, please memo or page Maximas, Styx, or Evenstar if you wish to join or if you'd like to give a helpful idea for the clan.

~Maximas
blah!

#35 PacMan88

PacMan88
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 June 2004 - 11:01 PM

Penguin is pretty much right...not many clannies have been on much lately. i also second the opinion than clan outings would be good. page or memo me on Daheala ingame if you would like another tagalong on these trips
*POOF* I'll have a coke! ~Daheala~

#36 Charon

Charon
  • Members
  • 617 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 06:08 PM

The 'no frills' Update

Yes... this simply means I don't have the time to attempt to write witty comments or make this post vaguely interesting at the moment ^^;;
But I did feel that I should update members as to the state of the clan basics... plus I had a memo telling me to post an update, so I thought I should ^^

Dicussions of these proposed clan trips/training sessions shall still take place on the forums, but I can't get involved or organise anything personally at the moment due to my exams... so I leave it to those of you who have shown interest for now :)

New Allies
  • Anita's Clan
  • Astral Warriors
  • Ñèw ßlØöD
  • The Dark Disciples
  • The Notorious Beany Masters
Possible Enemies
Both of the following clans have recently added us to their enemy list... As of yesterday I have sent memos to the chairs of the clans in question to ask if there is any chance we could not be enemies. If and when I get a response I shall let you know
  • »«Ðýnã§tý»«
  • No Limit Soldiers

Edited by Charon, 10 June 2004 - 06:22 PM.

"Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind." --Rudyard Kipling

#37 Maximas

Maximas
  • Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 18 June 2004 - 03:19 AM

Id like to let everyone know that Inferi Dii is still and always will be looking for everyone, no matter what level. We are a non-pking clan but that does not mean you cant defend yourself of someone else, or get vengence apon someone. Inferi Dii is a clan that wants to have fun. We focus apon the present and try to make things better for all. We have are currently ranked 18th. We do care about our clan ranking but we just want to have fun. We have many clan allies and accept all offers. We have never added anyone to our clan enemy list, we only add them back after they added us and we have tryed to work out instead a alliance or a neutrilization. We only add them back to help warn clannies that they to are seeing red and that they should be prepared. We hope someday to do more clan stuff but it is hard to do so without have many characters and many alts. All of your alts are welcome. We love to hear ideas and comments or questions or needs from clannies or just friends of the clan or clannies. We do not make donations a big deal. They are very much welcomed. Donations are not the only thing that determines your position in the clan either. We promote those that are on and help and are friendly with the clan. The Inferi Dii is a wonderful clan with great people in it. I hope more people will join this clan or more clans will realise the future this clan could have and how great it is right now and wish to agree upon a alliance. Please, contact Styx, Evenstar, or I about the clan. If you wish to join ask any founder or leader. Ive been informed that Styx has been having trouble with her account and logging on so you may not get a response for a while until the problem is fixed. But she is on the forum so if you ever want to talk to her. Just send her a message or you may talk on this post. Okay, thanks, please share any comments, questions, ideas, etc. about this message. C ya

~Maximas
blah!

#38 Charon

Charon
  • Members
  • 617 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 11:09 AM

In her darkened room Styx sits contemplating what to do next, looking down at the note which has been left to her with a sigh. Then, slowly she rises to her feet and leaves her chambers, walking into the well lit corridoor, flinching a little at the change in light.

Slowly she makes her way to the briefing room and pushes one of the larger chair aside, before sitting in it and turning to the picture on the wall. The picture is already warping and changing as the FireStarter vanishes from the picture of clan founders...

Tis a sad day for Inferi Dii... We have lost one of our founders

It is with regret and mild annoyance that I wave goodbye to Maximas as he makes his way to the realms of Silent Star
It was going to happen, and I had been made aware of the offer made to him... but its still sad to see him leave us.

I must also wave goodbye (sorry its a little delayed) to Karri. I wish her all the best in Midnight Thorns

General Update
On a happier note, Curious Sodomy are now our clan allies :)

On a less happy note, one of our allies has removed us or... done that thing where the sell up and disapear ^^;; I haven't worked out who yet though, and don't currently have the time to check.
Our enemy list has increased a little aswell :)
The following is our current enemy list

The following 5 clans have your clan as their enemy: No Limit Soldiers, Hell, ÄñïMö§íTÝ, The Death Bringers, »«Ðýnã§tý»«

Despite the loss of one of our founders, Inferi Dii shall keep going... mainly because I'm incredibly stubborn and refuse to believe this clan can't survive.
We may be peaceful, but we are a clan which wants to have fun. If anyone would like to share our vision with us, please contact a leader or higher :)

But not Maximas. Unless you want to join Silent Star... then I guess you can contact Maximas.
But I'd rather you joined us ^^

Edit: why did no one tell me I'd completely fluffed up the formatting of this post ^^;; I'm sorry

Edited by Charon, 22 June 2004 - 03:56 PM.

#39 Penguin

Penguin

cummins powaaah

• Members
  • 982 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 02:14 PM

I have a good idea... FREE COBALTS TO THE NEXT 100 MEMBERS! That will make a line.

#40 Charon

Charon
  • Members
  • 617 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 02:54 PM

I have a good idea... FREE COBALTS TO THE NEXT 100 MEMBERS! That will make a line.

Great idea :)
I did mention that you're paying for them though, didn't I?

#41 Charon

Charon
  • Members
  • 617 posts

Posted 21 July 2004 - 02:14 AM

And... to avoid paying out on his cobalt debt, Penguin has tranferred to ÄñïMö§íTÝ
:P

He shall be missed (come back... we need members again)

*coughs* Anyhow, this is just a little bumping post to make people realise that for the most part, Inferi Dii are still hanging in there. We have some new members, whose names I really should post here to be true to form... only I'm feeling a little lazy... I hope you can forgive me.

Welcome new members ^^;;

#42 Charon

Charon
  • Members
  • 617 posts

Posted 21 July 2004 - 08:50 PM

Eh-heh... it seems there was a clan update I skipped, and now I'm being threatened so I figure I'd best act upon it ^^

I'm pleased to have welcomed Akira's alts to Inferi Dii a little while back :P
Welcome again

#43 Charon

Charon
  • Members
  • 617 posts

Posted 05 August 2004 - 06:59 PM

Clan Update

Tis about time I did one of these, I believe :P

Clan Allies:
The clan Øüt£ãw§ are our new allies :P

Embers of Hell, ~`~Warriors of Gondor~`~, independentz and Çøn§pîr㢥 have been removed from our ally list on the basis that they removed us. I presume they sold up but I havent actually checked yet because I'm feeling quite lazy ^^;;

Clan members:
Though I am not aware that I've spoken to any of you in game yet personally, I'm happy to welcome Bethany_Joy, Fuji and Riley to our clan :ph34r: I look forwards to talking to you soon.

And if you're alts of an existing member, please tell me so that I don't look like an idiot :P

#44 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 06 August 2004 - 01:23 PM

It is good to see the clan still running relatively strong. I wish you all my luck for the future.

Regarding clan outings, I have an Orb of Time in my account vault, so if you want to do a combined clan outing to Chronos, Inferi Dii and The Crane Temple, then I will be more than happy to go with you. The only issue is that we do not have many high-level crits.
The Crane Temple Chairman

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

Don't kill the messenger mathematician!

#45 Charon

Charon
  • Members
  • 617 posts

Posted 10 August 2004 - 01:45 AM

Clan Update

Wow, another CU so soon ^^

It is with great pleasure that I welcome Acadian (and alts) into Inferi Dii :P
Everyone be nice ^^

Crane- that's certainly an offer to consider ^^ we'll get back to you on that

Edited by Charon, 10 August 2004 - 01:56 AM.

#46 The Matrix

The Matrix
  • Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 15 August 2004 - 06:11 PM

The human Paladin known as Crane sits back to admire his friend's ability in advertising her clan with such skill.

Your writing skill puts me to shame, Charon.  I hope to see your clan go far and our alliance stay close.  Best of luck, my friend.

I agree crane this does put you to shame (just kidding) but i do agree that charon has expert writing skills and as green mantis said should write a book, and oh yeah i wish the best of luck to you with your clan charon.

EDIT: done the quote thing wrong but fixed it.

Edited by The Matrix, 15 August 2004 - 06:13 PM.

#47 Charon

Charon
  • Members
  • 617 posts

Posted 19 August 2004 - 04:30 PM

Styx thanks Vardoth for his kind comments with a smile, followed by a somewhat playful bow.

"Thankyou, my friend" she nods "Our clan appreciates your well wishes, and I appreciate your flattery, though I may not agree with it"

^^;;

I am also pleased to announce that I have reason to make yet another clan update :P

I hereby welcome Gerard (and alts) into the Inferi Dii family ^^ I hope you shall be happy here with us.

I am also pleased to announce that we are no longer enemies with Hell and they have therefore been removed from our enemy list.

Be safe

Charon/Styx

#48 Penguin

Penguin

cummins powaaah

• Members
  • 982 posts

Posted 20 August 2004 - 03:16 AM

The human Paladin known as Crane sits back to admire his friend's ability in advertising her clan with such skill.

Your writing skill puts me to shame, Charon.  I hope to see your clan go far and our alliance stay close.  Best of luck, my friend.

I agree crane this does put you to shame (just kidding) but i do agree that charon has expert writing skills and as green mantis said should write a book, and oh yeah i wish the best of luck to you with your clan charon.

EDIT: done the quote thing wrong but fixed it.

nah she uses aol she doesn't (can't) wright this herself

an evil android perhaps :P

#49 Charon

Charon
  • Members
  • 617 posts

Posted 27 August 2004 - 01:24 AM

My AOL and android status aside, I wish to welcome DragonHeart into Inferi Dii :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users