Photo

Your Opinion

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

Poll: what do you think pallys need? (66 member(s) have cast votes)

what do you think pallys need?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#31 Vër§íðñ 1.0

Vër§íðñ 1.0
  • Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 12 September 2004 - 06:56 PM

Some say Paladins say they need to heal better, some people say they need to hit harder, but thats the point, a Paladin is a mix between a fighter and a cleric. If the Paladins healed for any more, whats the point of a cleric? If a Paladin hit harder, whats the point in a fighter? .. this would be a lot easier, if they just called them White Mage, Red Mage, Black Mage >.>
I only log on to check memos, and rare chat. See you all on the other side.

#32 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 12 September 2004 - 07:17 PM

Paladins hit nowhere near as hard as Fighters and Berserkers, and that is how it should be. It's just their miss rate that bothers me a little bit.
The Crane Temple Chairman

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

Don't kill the messenger mathematician!

#33 Julius

Julius
  • Members
  • 643 posts

Posted 12 September 2004 - 07:27 PM

I train 6 paladins together. The only way they level is by healing undead becasue their physical attacks are too random. They hit far too little, when they do hit they hit for decent damage, but not precise enough. Up the hit chance, especially when using Holy Speed. I have noticed a better dodge bonus with the spell, but does not hit hardly any more accurately.
Julius/Juls main
Julius 1 alt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users