34 replies to this topic

#31 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 08:42 PM

1: DHW.

2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 blah blah blah I'm a dirty tramp.

We have Andy!
I wouldn't mind stabbing you in the face, if that's cool with you?

#32 Hansol

Hansol
  • Members
  • 1039 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 06:05 AM

Hansol, he's so hot right now :)

You had me :)

I think you need to add, coolest chairman to your reasons for being a good clan. From that DHW would be coolest clan ever, cause ALAN ROCKS. i mean jazza....

And my clan would be second... cause Jazza thinks and rock.. and thats all that matters really...

Also..

Fireworks are not toys. They're fun explosives.

#33 .?.

.?.
  • Members
  • 1210 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 03:33 PM

hey look! my clan is getting a name :)
Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me.

#34 Guava

Guava
  • Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 07 November 2006 - 10:38 AM

haha thanks for anyone putting broken on the list :)

but seriously noooo lol we do nothin. i dont even care wat clans people are in... just knowing who to trust is enough for me... coming to think about it im not sure y i have enemies.... haha well best clan at the moment is DHW... see them alot...
lol like i said tho... who cares.
i agree with karla too.. TR deserve a top slot. a good old enemy clan from back in the day :)

enyoy

Guava of Broken

(lol just for the record cos i am in posession of a clan doesnt mean im rich.. lol stop saying it! you know who you are!)

#35 Julius

Julius
  • Members
  • 643 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 08:15 AM

I'm surprised that most of you guys listed Draco on your list at all. By your qualifications we are pretty well lacking in most of those areas. Out of our 4-5 players to actualy log on, Aeryn and I are the only ones to load up teams for anything and do stuff. Granted a team for Aeryn consists of killing almost every boss in the game, thats only 1 aspect of your criteria. We dont PvP at all really, I'm the only one to join events and always get taken to the woodshed, except in CTF (represent!) our clan house has been built up over the last 5 years. But its nice to see that our name hasnt blown off into the dust of time.
Julius/Juls main
Julius 1 alt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users