• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 Evergrey

Evergrey
  • Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 12 July 2005 - 09:31 AM

Supported.

Evergrey, where do you get the privileges of telling us if we are or aren't lazy?

Amazing people just won't give up, HOW DO YOU OPEN A BIG VAULT DOOR WHEN YOU'RE COVERT/INVIS?

You turn the handle, and pull...

How about there's a clerk keeping track of each person's individual heap of Junk in the vaults? Sound Liable?

"The entrance is guarded by two well fashioned guards who's discipline is indicated by their lean stature."
Now, to me, it seems this place it guarded pretty well by the looks of the entrance, so I wouldn't worry about liability.

In that CASE how the hell would he be able to hand someone he can't see what you want from your vault?

I agree with this idea, of no invis/covert while WITHDRAWING items from the vault, because depositing will not require the clerk/guards seeing you.

HOW TO mooseING GET ITEMS OUT OF A VAULT IN THE MIDDLE OF TOWN WITHOUT BEING SPOTTED!

Ever hear of something called being sneaky? If so, that's what they do. Quickly stuff it inside their backpack without anyone noticing you having the item.

To answer the first question, cause you are idiots.

And you don't think anyone would notice a huge door being pulled open by... NOTHING? Or wait what's next, Thieves should be able to hit people without going uncovert? the same with mages?
Taking Action as invis/covert makes you go visible, <not with items in general though but it should>.

And as for the statement about the square being infinite <or damn close to it> it would just prove that you're also one of the lazy/stupid people that made me start posting on this thread... ESPECIALLY since you contradict yourself in the next statement.

If you read the description it says... they are tightly compacted to each other which WOULD rule out them being very big, and how would the 2 guards in the ONLY doorway fail to spot thieves/mages/druids if they are so disciplined.

And as for sneaky, you remember the guards? the lean disciplined ones? As you stated they were guarding the place pretty well, all the 2000 vaults and inside of the vault, it says there are 2 guards, which leads me to believe the vaults are all matchbox size, unless the guards have 15 pair of eyes all over their heads with autozoom/securitycamera's, a hot line to the cops, electrical cattleprods, self destruction button's for the vaults and mismatched socks.

Oh let me guess... there are 2000 different vaults in 1 square... and my 50 halberds consists in a space that's the size of a box of matches
"You are in the very large vault of Nightmist."
To me it seems there is alot of small vaults, layed in an orderly fashion, as the description said. Now, if you would stop being lazy and actually read the description, which explains alot of your questions, you may get somewhere. Yes, there is 2000 small vaults in 1 square. You have to remember, there is no limit to a squares size, that's not in the game. Also, who ever said your personal vault was the size of a box of matches? You don't know how big your vault is, but however big it is, it is most likely big enough to hold your 50 halberds, which I doubt you have, or ever will have..

That quote is amazing, First of all "small vaults layed in orderly fashion" Let me explain to you what that means in Military and IRL terms <as in opposition to fantasy> It means they are identical, thus it's orderly, and they are all small... instead of "a riff raff of random sized vaults all over the place ***you get hit by a lodestone falling from a vault in the roof"
My PERSONAL vault is the same size as any other idiots in game, <yup all NM vaults are exactly the same apart from the contents> and yes... you are idiots

2 guards in an infinite room, oh yeah... high security! Which you contradicted by the stupid statement that people can be sneaky.

Covert isn't dematerialising... it's Hiding in the outskirts of stuff, moving in shadows... NOT DRAWING ATTENTION TO YOURSELF. Walking up to 2 guards guarding an entrance, that apparently are lean and mean is NOT not drawing attention to yourself.

Thank you for atleast trying to make a few points, however you are an idiot... and a lazy idiot at that, deal with it and have a nice day.

As for the rest of my 2 cents, read previous posts.

<don't make me start ranting again.>

Edited by Evergrey, 12 July 2005 - 09:43 AM.

ass, cretin, dimwit, dumb ass, dunce, fool, halfwit, ignoramus, imbecile, jackass, jerk, moron, ninny, nitwit, pinhead, simpleton, stupid, twit, Idiot

#32 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5242 posts

Posted 12 July 2005 - 08:22 PM

*Gaddy gives Kim his color-pad.

Now this is gonna get really interesting.
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#33 Evergrey

Evergrey
  • Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 12 July 2005 - 09:09 PM

*Gaddy gives Kim his color-pad.

Now this is gonna get really interesting.

Omfg...

Gaddy you messed up now, I'm gonna make people cry with this.
ass, cretin, dimwit, dumb ass, dunce, fool, halfwit, ignoramus, imbecile, jackass, jerk, moron, ninny, nitwit, pinhead, simpleton, stupid, twit, Idiot

#34 SABE

SABE
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 13 July 2005 - 02:33 PM

supported
ñøt tø s€rv€ îñ HeÂv€n øñ€ dÂY ruL€ îñ H€LL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users