Photo

Extension To The Illuminated Tunnels?

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you think that the Illuminated tunnels should be expanded and have more monsters to kill? (75 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you think that the Illuminated tunnels should be expanded and have more monsters to kill?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#31 Xien Pk

Xien Pk
  • Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 25 July 2004 - 06:04 AM

I think their a bit small for being as far away from a town as they are (and easily dominated by ppl like me..) it'd be nice to not have to fight over the area with another 'high-lvl' pacifist.

I say that it should be bigger, but still have only Vamp. Bats. (go deep also, diffrent lvl's so that ppl can get lost without a map, turn them into dark tunnles... lol!)
Wew7zorxx

#32 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 03 August 2004 - 02:01 PM

I must also congratulate Charon for the Briar Garments, Crimson Doublet and Reforged Chain Mail, and Stotic for liking them so much that they were put into the game!

The opinions seem to be quite evenly split regarding the Illuminated Tunnels. Some people want it extended with more monsters, others want it to stay the way it is. Now that Kantele has opened, my opinion has changed in that I would support an extra alcove or two jutting off the main tunnel. The area is very popular when it comes to training Clerics, Pacifists and even Paladins.
The Crane Temple Chairman

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

Don't kill the messenger mathematician!

#33 Guest_Simon_*

Guest_Simon_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 August 2004 - 06:17 AM

I think their a bit small for being as far away from a town as they are (and easily dominated by ppl like me..) it'd be nice to not have to fight over the area with another 'high-lvl' pacifist.

I say that it should be bigger, but still have only Vamp. Bats. (go deep also, diffrent lvl's so that ppl can get lost without a map, turn them into dark tunnles... lol!)

make one of them lvls like the hedge maze lmao

#34 Guest_Simon_*

Guest_Simon_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 August 2004 - 06:19 AM

btw thanks for the area stotic :P

Edited by Simon, 29 August 2004 - 06:20 AM.

#35 Sean

Sean
  • Members
  • 976 posts

Posted 31 October 2004 - 03:47 PM

See this is exactly why i never posted anythig before now ive been playing for 3 yrs and now that i finaly decide to post some possible ideasthat i had way back then, only to get told not todo it exessively thanks for even bothering to look at it anyway:P Not that it was ever worth the time and effort to even bother posting it.

3 Years and all you have is an arch paci and an expert paci.

Damn your good at his game.

:P
Stadic Ingame...

#36 Guest_Simon_*

Guest_Simon_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2004 - 08:51 AM

See this is exactly why i never posted anythig before now ive been playing for 3 yrs and now that i finaly decide to post some possible ideasthat i had way back then, only to get told not todo it exessively thanks for even bothering to look at it anyway:P Not that it was ever worth the time and effort to even bother posting it.

3 Years and all you have is an arch paci and an expert paci.

Damn your good at his game.

:P

I heard he had something like 20+ arch pacis and a couple perts or something like that =-\

anyways i dont think he plays anymore ^_^

EDIT: Which of course would be a large accomplishment considering not many who try to quit actually do

Edited by Simon, 08 November 2004 - 08:55 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users