Photo

Public Declaration Regading Past Cheating Accusations.

• Please log in to reply
115 replies to this topic

#1 Dangerous

Dangerous
  • Members
  • 498 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 10:21 PM

It's well known that Jase and anyone associated with our account has been accused of cheating so i made this post to put all your minds at ease. Recently i've been backstabbed by Jase because i'm overly generous with our huge fortune of an account and i'm apparently devaluing that account, so Jase has taken it upon himself and do the honourable thing and claim it all for himself. Apparently i have given my share away (clearing a 7mil gold debt for Cody, a long time friend), so i guess i have nothing left to lose and i can enlighten everyone with the truth.

I'd also like to point out a few things first, Jase is well buddied with current staff so there is the possibility he will get away with this, an example of this is when Jase created a Glowing Mithril Greatsword for my Fighter which was deleted by JLH, that means JLH blatantly knew Jase has cheated yet did nothing, also when i went to Gaz after the password had been changed, Gaz already knew, i don't think you people realise how sly he really is and i'm sure he's scored more than a few brownie points with Stig over the years being Co-Staff. So i guess it's time for the list, i'll do my best to recall it all, it does stretch back over a year so bare with me;

Items;

Cobalt Staff of the Windsx6
Immortal Bow of Courage
Broomstick (Jordans banned stuff i believe)
Ring of Noel (Also Jordans banned stuff)
Countless 4AC Rings
Sovereign Sword
Angelic Death Blade
Amulet of Hermesx5
Spyglass
Witches Hatx2 (1 from a Test Crit)
Also some Gold from Jordan's banned account

Characters;

Khemere (Khemere is a 6 stat Elf which was a test crit Jase found in a staff account stacked with questies, which he reset and sent to our account)

Misc;

Abuse of Staff Power i guess (not that i complained), mutiple player locations which racked up quite a few kills at the time.

So i thats it for now anything else that comes to mind i'll edit the post. All thats left is to explain my reasoning for making this post.In the past i have grinded hard and worked to build an impressive account along with Eric and Alex (Before Jase came along) and i'd hate to see our hard work go to a person like Jase. Please feel free to comment as i'd really like to see players views on this and what it holds for the game as far as staff are concerned.

Quick Side Notes;

Any current debts owed to us are cleared and any items currently loaned out feel free to keep.

Also Jase still has his staff forum account so any of you that made it this far well done :lol:.

~Regards Chris

#2 PrimeX85

PrimeX85
  • Members
  • 587 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 10:29 PM

lol everyone basically knew all the items dealing with jase cheating and creating countless freebies... but thanks for the imput

staff arent gonna sort it out im guessing? pretty messed up if they arent doin it because stig and gaz seem to butt in a few weeks ago on main with a account issue where 1 person changed pass and kept it all for himself, they made the kid split the acct up and all that happy horsecrap... so if they arent sorting yours out, theres deffy some biased staff in this game and still play favorites like they did in the past, if its not gonna be sorted, should be banned and deleted cause jase dont deserve to keep anything since he cheated the whole time he was staff anyways...

but if stig/gaz arent stepping in... guess its open game to steal what u want and see how biased they really are
(im expecting my post to either be edited or deleted like every post dealing with the truth... or ur post being closed/deleted lololol)

Edited by PrimeX85, 13 March 2012 - 10:29 PM.

#3 Dangerous

Dangerous
  • Members
  • 498 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 10:30 PM

Ya i'd rather see it all deleted tbh, i worked hard to train Loki and Bane (Bane i leveled from master) and he wouldn't even give me it back so its w/e

#4 Dangerous

Dangerous
  • Members
  • 498 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 10:36 PM

It's likely this post won't last long so i'd apprechiate some of you to screen shot it and show it around, i jus want everyone to know what went on so jase gets his :lol:

#5 Granthium

Granthium
  • Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 10:38 PM

LOL Well done. You shouldnt have been a snatch and came out sooner. We all already knew. Just shows you had no backbone to share with someone who didnt work for nuts. I'm just as mad at you chris for blatently cheating as I am at jase. I now know why i don't log on or train. f'ing rediculous.

#6 Dangerous

Dangerous
  • Members
  • 498 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 10:41 PM

He changed pass on us and yeah i guess you all have a right to be mad, but i'll be moving on anyway so atleast take comfort in knowing the truth.

#7 Shera

Shera
  • Members
  • 396 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 10:42 PM

Eric autotrained, Chris you multipced and who knows maybe autotrained as well and you are openly now admitting that you also cheated by using and profiting from items/gold/crits that you shouldnt even have had. EVERYONE in you account did so I dont feel sorry for any of you. If you had done the honorable thing and told the "truth" before, then I'd feel sorry for you and be like ya staff take the time to do something for you.

Ever heard of the saying "no honor among thieves?" In this case it should also be that there is no honor among cheaters either.

Edited by Shera, 13 March 2012 - 10:43 PM.

The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory. - Paul Fix

#8 Dangerous

Dangerous
  • Members
  • 498 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 10:45 PM

Me and Jase were the only ones who ever multipc'd, Alex never once did anything wrong, Eric prolly did autotrain honestly don't know, Ste/Brandon/James were completely inactive and i don't expect any sympathy of the sort, the post is what it is.

#9 Dangerous

Dangerous
  • Members
  • 498 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 10:48 PM

Also forgot to mention, the logs are there, Jase was careful but they are there, the most recent ones would be of Khemere's origin.

#10 Silk

Silk
  • Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 10:54 PM

Yall people werent foolin me at all. Win! Silk for staff '12

#11 Prototype

Prototype
  • Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 11:01 PM

That's why you don't let staff play mortals. History has proven as much. It's like a soccer player also being the referee in the same match.
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

#12 Granthium

Granthium
  • Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 11:07 PM

I'm still disappointed in chris... enraged at JLH/current staff even allowing this.. his account should be locked pending investigation. Absolutely redonkulous.

#13 Dangerous

Dangerous
  • Members
  • 498 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 11:08 PM

It was investigated, thats how my Glowing Mithril Greatsword was deleted, but not even a slap on the wrist, favourtism ftw?

#14 Granthium

Granthium
  • Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 11:09 PM

Also in other news, im gonna rob bill... not for the financial gain, but for lol's and makin him rage :lol:

#15 Adultery

Adultery
  • Members
  • 375 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 11:12 PM

yep. we all knew this. crooked staff are like crooked cops. put a bullet in em.

peace.

Adultery - Diabolic-Clorox

#16 Stig

Stig
  • Game Staff
  • 1810 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 11:18 PM

Witches Hatx2 (1 from a Test Crit)

What's an item from a test crit doing in the account?

Jase did message me a few days ago saying he booted his sharers from the account after selling numerous crits and items without his consultation. Admittedly I didn't think much of it at the time, but this is serious and needs addressing.

#17 Dangerous

Dangerous
  • Members
  • 498 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 11:20 PM

Yeah he did the sly thing and went to Gaz and you first, but yes Stig theres alot that needs addressed, i'll be happy to help in any way i can and thats complete rubbish, i did 10x more for the account than anything jase ever did (excluding the cheating).

Edited by Dangerous, 13 March 2012 - 11:21 PM.

#18 Granthium

Granthium
  • Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 11:23 PM

Well I do believe you owe it to the rest of us to investigate and keep all punishments public.

#19 Apocalypto

Apocalypto
  • Members
  • 1204 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 11:24 PM

Crazy Crazy. Not all that surprising. More surprising he would do that knowing that everyone he shared with had this knowledge.

Edited by Apocalypto, 13 March 2012 - 11:26 PM.

Apocalypto

#20 Dangerous

Dangerous
  • Members
  • 498 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 11:27 PM

I tend to agree with Piddy on this one (prolly the only thing we'll ever agree on)

#21 Dangerous

Dangerous
  • Members
  • 498 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 11:28 PM

I did have the only crafted pair of Stinger Sleeves, you could run a Triplex for them or something.

#22 Dangerous

Dangerous
  • Members
  • 498 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 11:37 PM

They steal some more?

#23 Eamon

Eamon
  • Members
  • 842 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 11:43 PM

Actually kind of proud of you Chris for finally admitting what was happening. While it isn't like anyone didn't know, at least you have the balls to tell the truth.

#24 Silk

Silk
  • Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 11:58 PM

Balls out of hatred and contempt, but rather spineless when it came to letting/helping it happen. that being said ill wait for staff to properly look into it, its been months since the last time piddy and i broke down everything jase had that was shady, and ty for confirming our accusations to the letter

#25 Elf

Elf
  • Game Staff
  • 439 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 11:59 PM

Account is locked pending investigation by JLH

Untill then nothing moves in or out of the account
if cheating is found to be true account will be deleted in its entirety

Elf

Meeting you was fate,
Becoming your friend was a choice,
But falling in love with you was beyond my control..

#26 Chronic

Chronic
  • Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:18 AM

Been screaming it for years, all i gotta say is its about time.
Solstice 1a

#27 Adultery

Adultery
  • Members
  • 375 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 01:42 AM

I think im in love with you elf...

Adultery - Diabolic-Clorox

#28 Autek

Autek
  • Members
  • 1967 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 02:19 AM

Actually kind of proud of you Chris for finally admitting what was happening. While it isn't like anyone didn't know, at least you have the balls to tell the truth.

Yeah that. ^^^

Kudos to you for what it's worth.
Autek in game.

#29 PureMourning

PureMourning
  • Members
  • 610 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 02:32 AM

This is exactly why this realm should have a more thought out, structured staff hierarchy. I know we are far from the "massive" that applies to a MMO but perhaps, we should mimic what the professionals do:

Why not have a community manager? This is what I mean; kudos to Chris for stepping up and shining light on this but isn't it profound that no-one is surprised? The words speaking of such actions have been far off everyone's tongues for a very long time now and I can't believe this is just now under investigation. I realize that the players have a collective, large and sometimes obnoxious voice, but there needs to be someone in authority who specifically holds the responsibility of keeping their eyes and ears open to such potential no-no activity. Then, brings it to the staff's attention per their discretion.

The size of this community can be measured in mere dozens, and this is just now being handled? I sincerely mean no insult, but this is laughable.

However, long overdo justice is better than no justice at all.
Cogito, ergo sum; I think, therefore I am.

#30 brewcrew

brewcrew
  • Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 03:00 AM

Considering how hard staff came down on Jordan for autotraining (even though he was never banned for it before)...something serious should happen. Or it will be a great injustice.
Prophet 1a #1 pande pwning clan!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users