Take Care Nm

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#1 Authority

Authority
  • Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 05:54 AM

After a few years of having 99% of nm hate me it's time to go.

As many of you know the story, Chris, nick, and i shared. Chris screwed me over and I was pissed off and took nick's items until I got got my gold back that i put into clan. I wasn't going to keep Nick's items because Nick did nothing wrong to me. I was just trying to see if Chris would give me gold in return for Nick's items.

Well then Corey stole all my stuff, and now he thinks he is somewhat good?
Oh well what can you do?
More than likely nothing.

Well it's time to say goodbye, and later to all. Even though most hated me there are a few here and there that grew on me.

Thanks to JLH and Pandilex for giving me something to do when I was bored.

Take Care all.
Åûtħǿřıtŷ is back!
Hide your clerics, covert your gold holders!
HE IS COMING FOR YOU!

#2 Guest_HateDesign_*

Guest_HateDesign_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 April 2004 - 06:08 AM

thats messed up...hate thieves and ricks cool so yeah corey needs to like give it back. and stuff should help not sure if they will but hopefully everything will work out and you will get your stuff back rick. if no i hope corey rots in hell :)

#3 -=Deadly Dennis=-

-=Deadly Dennis=-
  • Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 07:17 AM

omg Rick this is bad man im one of the few that actually liked you and i still like you. Corey i always tought u were cool but seeing as u stole his crits man u went down in rankins anyways Rick take care and talk to ya on msn. laters bro.

#4 Sera

Sera
  • Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 09:27 AM

Sorry to see you go Rick. We've had our ups and downs (mostly downs until recently) but seeing you go is quite sad. If you chose to return (which I hope you do, but cosidering the conversation tonight I'm not sure that will happen), I have yor 2 baby rangers waiting for you. *hugs* Miss you!

#5 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 10:35 AM

i dont even no what to say to all this so im not gonna get involved in it sucks it had to happen this way well...

Peace Rick
Contact Unforgiven on 1a.

#6 alone

alone
  • Members
  • 2261 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 10:39 AM

Can I play the bad man?

What have staff said about sharing accounts? How many times?

oh well...
"Entertain yourself with my nightmares."
- AfterAll

Bunny!

#7 SuperStar

SuperStar
  • Members
  • 410 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 12:35 PM

*nod*nod*nod*

now if u didnt share, where would u be?
¦¦ i got the sickest vendetta when it come to the chedda... nucca you play with my paper, you gonna meet my barretta ¦¦

#8 Magoo

Magoo
  • Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 01:11 PM

if he didnt share he would still be on nightmist crying about his gauntlets of virtue lol
Skills pay the bills and ur dead Broke

#9 SuperStar

SuperStar
  • Members
  • 410 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 01:13 PM

true true
¦¦ i got the sickest vendetta when it come to the chedda... nucca you play with my paper, you gonna meet my barretta ¦¦

#10 Authority

Authority
  • Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 02:56 PM

Then the haters that know I owned them and know this is the only way I cant own them. :)
Åûtħǿřıtŷ is back!
Hide your clerics, covert your gold holders!
HE IS COMING FOR YOU!

#11 PureMourning

PureMourning
  • Members
  • 610 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 03:28 PM

Wait, Wait...

Epic claimed that he only took his belongings out of the account, someone is fibbing, bwha.

Anyways, peace out man.
Cogito, ergo sum; I think, therefore I am.

#12 Malavon

Malavon
  • Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 03:29 PM

Haha, if you weren't such a jerk I might feel sorry for you.

#13 SuperStar

SuperStar
  • Members
  • 410 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 03:47 PM

lol yeh we haters ... u got what was comin to ya so end of story, now good day :)

Edited by SuperStar, 06 April 2004 - 03:48 PM.

#14 Magoo

Magoo
  • Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 03:51 PM

lol yeh we haters ... u got what was comin to ya so end of story, now good day :)

/nod ..
Skills pay the bills and ur dead Broke

#15 Issy

Issy
  • Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 07:11 PM

Well rick, what happened came to you. You've tried to screw me over, you tried to screw Nikki over. So i guess this is where "What goes around comes around" needs to be said. You've been ignorant throughout your NM career. You've claimed you're something you're not. You have always thought you were better than everyone else, whereas, you're just a punk.

Corey, i have to give you credit for this, its something that needed to be done along time ago.
And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

#16 Vodka

Vodka
  • Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 07:25 PM

Ahhh, Ricky you weren't bad. Matter of fact you kept us all entertained... laughing hysterically with all yer jokes. You were a fairly decent player, always better than me.. by far. I see you returning some day.. we'll take care of him for you.. as it was fk'd up that it happened. Even if you don't return, you'll be missed.
When you do something right nobody remembers, but when you do something wrong nobody forgets.

Hump in game.

#17 Payne

Payne
  • Members
  • 816 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 08:01 PM

HA u had this coming to u :blink: u Stole from me and now from Joppa and u got what u deserved lol. i dont give a rats ass who flames me but i have to say this

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
:)
Astinus on 1alt Only

#18 draykill

draykill
  • Members
  • 424 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 08:02 PM

What comes around goes around and ya had it coming ricky
Retired

#19 Guest_Angelus_*

Guest_Angelus_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 April 2004 - 08:06 PM

HA u had this coming to u :blink: u Stole from me and now from Joppa and u got what u deserved lol. i dont give a rats ass who flames me but i have to say this

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
:)

/flame

#20 Zelimos

Zelimos

DraigNET.com

• Members
  • 1049 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 09:32 PM

heh, you'll be back. i think JLH has said this enough times, so ill put his mind at rest and say it for him....

STOP SHARING!

Edited by Squiggle, 06 April 2004 - 09:33 PM.

#21 PureMourning

PureMourning
  • Members
  • 610 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 10:07 PM

*thumbs up at Payne*
Cogito, ergo sum; I think, therefore I am.

#22 Exor

Exor
  • Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 11:16 PM

haha nice.rick had what was coming to him.so funny.looool
-Mark aka Exor aka Android_20 aka Illidan

#23 Üñtòúçhâßlë

Üñtòúçhâßlë
  • Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 07 April 2004 - 01:52 AM

this may seem strange rick but when we were m8's u were a cool guy then u turned on me heh but nvm all that i still wish u all the best in what u do!

but u still deserved it at the end of the day.. "What goes around comes around"

No hard feelings :)

tek care rick...

Craig

Edited by Üñtòúçhâßlë, 07 April 2004 - 01:56 AM.

Üñtòúçhâßlë

Craig LionHeart ingame!

#24 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5239 posts

Posted 07 April 2004 - 05:53 AM

Well Rick, we've had our good and bad times, mostly bad. Lately you've pissed me off because you've seemed ignorant and rude and insult people about irl stuff such as welfare and education, when you do not know many people you speak to irl, if any.

I think Corey taking the stuff was...justified. Nick deserved his stuff back, and got it i believe. Rick has stolen in the past, old DA from Rob and stuff..lots and lots of drama, so the whole account pass change or whatever isn't cool...but it's better than some things i've seen happen before.

Well, i guess since you're not playing anymore, bye gones should be bye gones,
Have fun irl and stuff, peace.
-Gaddy

Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#25 Sausage

Sausage

Old School Nub

• Members
  • 1409 posts

Posted 07 April 2004 - 11:45 AM

I can't help but giggle.

tee hee

Retired... Now I know how it feels to quit NM and troll forums.

#26 Fossae

Fossae
  • Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 07 April 2004 - 11:35 PM

I know I'm a lil late saying this but...

YAY less lag! :)
I live to work. I live to save. I live to sacrifice. I live to die.

#27 Exor

Exor
  • Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 07 April 2004 - 11:48 PM

let the yay less lag die already
-Mark aka Exor aka Android_20 aka Illidan

#28 Deval

Deval
  • Members
  • 802 posts

Posted 08 April 2004 - 01:54 AM

I think Exors sig would be a sufficient substitute however, that being said.

ggpwnedkthxbainub.
"PK'ing has just become a battle of superior numbers." ~ Goldfish.

#29 Zylia

Zylia
  • Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 08 April 2004 - 03:07 AM

About all the 'stop sharing' crap said on this, he's not whining about it. He's just saying "This is how it happened." Stop thinking he's whining about sharing because he's not. He of all people should know that sharing often times leads to stealing.

Lately haven't gotten along with ya Rick but sorry to hear about all of this.

I do think it was justified that Corey took his stuff, but I think it was really low of him to sell it. Maybe hold it over Rick's head for a week or month or something then return them. But to sell them right in front of him just isn't right, I'm sorry. No matter what happened in the past, it was seriously low.

#30 Limit

Limit
  • Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 08 April 2004 - 05:38 AM

haha i cant bother to take the time to do much on here anymore... as in posting or logging on etc... but i had to post here w/a big smile on my face :blink: . It hella rox to see you go ....... nobody likes you... :lol: .... for once thievery was a good thing!!... and btw you pwned no one... you were a wannabe "Best of the best Authority" ... get your own tag nub.. you never were any good... and well always thought u were the best... grow up! Your insults were always lame, moronic and well just outright hilariously idiotic. I wish you luck irl though now cuz well your gonna need it buddy :blink:. I sure hope you have more common sense irl than you do ingame. Anyhow my post is far longer than it should have been lol i just wanted to state how much i dislike you and how much of a good thing for this game it is to be rid of you. :)

Edited by Limit, 08 April 2004 - 05:40 AM.

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Albert Einstein

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users