• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#1 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 19 November 2005 - 12:21 PM

So yeah, turns out I met this really cool chick at church at the beginning of the summer. Spent a bit of time together, you know, playing tennis, that kind of thing. Then you know how it is when, all of a sudden, you think "oh my goodness I am actually quite attracted to you!". So we started going out on monday, and it already feels like we have been together for ages, and there is no end in sight.
She met my parents for the first time last night, which was interesting. Mum is worried that I might not be doing the right thing, dad is cooler.

On the other hand, her kids are finding it tricky. I guess it's partly to do with the fact that they are only a few years younger than me. And boy, I do not know what everyone at church is going to think! My mates think it's a bit odd, but, what ya gonna do.

So yeah, long story short, she's 44 and is the headmistress of a local primary school, I am a 23 year old student who still lives at home, and yet it seems to work soooo well, nothing I have ever felt is like this. I can't focus on anything, so let's hope I don't totally screw my degree up. And I certainly don't have time for this game. I hadn't planned on quitting, but then, a lot of our plans don't go how we expect. I certainly didn't plan on the delightful Janet Taylor. But, I'm cool with it, and that is such an understatement.

I should expect I may log on from time to time. Chat to old friends, you know where to find me. And I shall still post useless things on the forums when I feel the need to do so at university. But I think I am done with playing. And unless Jared starts playing some more, Pharlap never will get to 10,000 MAS kills. Buffy might well not get to Grandmaster. We might never get the inventory full of Cobalts. We might never get the Witches Hat we have wanted for ages. The beautiful thing is that I care not a bit.

There's been some cool people I've known here. Jared I have loved (in a totally straight way) for a long time. Guys in The Crypt...Joe, Mike, Brian in particular. Kyle and Adriaan, both of whom haven't played very much for a very long time. Kev and Jason. All the old school newbs from ta - Matt and Andy Snow, Matt from Tasmania, Bjarne, Rick and any of you other Scots. Everyone else too :(

If I somehow mess it all up though, and the relationship goes arse over tit, you can probably expect me back, though I would rate the chances of that happening at about 0%.

When I get a picture of her, I'll post it for your viewing pleasure.

Alan

Edited by Raylen, 19 November 2005 - 12:22 PM.

+1 post count ggpwnedkthxbai

it's plausible that the SOB hasn't spawned

¯¨:·»Gently spamming the forum since 2003«·:¨¯

#2 Deathwish

Deathwish
  • Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 19 November 2005 - 12:26 PM

Best of luck =P
Out, out brief candle. Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player who struts and frets his hour on the stage and then is heard no more.

#3 Snoopy

Snoopy

Teh Housewifes

• Members
  • 1318 posts

Posted 19 November 2005 - 12:28 PM

*sulk*
gl
:(
If smoking 1 cig takes 30 seconds from my life, but laughing adds 5 minutes, if I get stoned every night do I live forever?

#4 Äññöÿäñcë

Äññöÿäñcë
  • Members
  • 2132 posts

Posted 19 November 2005 - 12:33 PM

Cya later alan, keep it real bud :(
Disaster ingame.

#5 Prophet

Prophet
  • Members
  • 1772 posts

Posted 19 November 2005 - 12:33 PM

Sorry to see you go.
Si Senior!

#6 Sneaky

Sneaky
  • Members
  • 2372 posts

Posted 19 November 2005 - 12:34 PM

It's 8 in the morning right now, and my mind is still at the soccer game our school won last night. If I tried to make a post now, it wouldn't do you justice :(. For now, best of luck man...look for the good post later.
Chuck Norris wears Jack Bauer pajamas.

deimos the noob said no

#7 speedy

speedy
  • Members
  • 597 posts

Posted 19 November 2005 - 12:44 PM

best of luck man <3 ya plz chat with us once in awhile lol

I think all classes appart from pacifists should be removed, then we can all be hippies and play nice together

Inappropriate Avatar - Crane

#8 Horny

Horny
  • Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 19 November 2005 - 01:29 PM

good luck with everything! :(
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens

#9 Muse

Muse
  • Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 19 November 2005 - 01:55 PM

Seem you like her alot hehehe good luck with her and your degree :-).

"and any of you other Scots"

w00t! :( lol
To Live Is To Die.

#10 Gnarkill

Gnarkill

Antisocial

• Members
  • 1834 posts

Posted 19 November 2005 - 02:10 PM

Good Luck in life bro, I'll see ya around I'm sure :(

Gnarkill- Multi and 1a

#11 Yellowcard

Yellowcard
  • Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 19 November 2005 - 03:13 PM

But, But, But momma, But momma says that girls are the devil.....

Lol, good luck in life, i dont think itll matter what others think as long as you have her who will always stand by you. Just follow your heart and whats right, and make sure not to do anything that you will regret later on. I never really got to know you but from the posts ive read, you seem like a good person and i think youll go far in life.

/me tries to cover up his mushy side by saying.....OMGWTF LESS LAG!

#12 Sneaky

Sneaky
  • Members
  • 2372 posts

Posted 19 November 2005 - 04:43 PM

A lot less lag lol

deimos the noob said no

#13 Momba

Momba
  • Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 19 November 2005 - 07:21 PM

Church chicks rock
My inner child is a mean little f*ucker

#14 Nocturnal

Nocturnal
  • Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 19 November 2005 - 07:32 PM

Heh, Good Luck Alan.
Daffy

#15 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 19 November 2005 - 09:54 PM

Later kiddo. All the best.

Edited by Thunderja, 19 November 2005 - 09:55 PM.

I wouldn't mind stabbing you in the face, if that's cool with you?

#16 fallen

fallen
  • Members
  • 1011 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 12:28 AM

Wow alan sound's like you got alot going on ...congrats on finding that special someone in you life :ph34r: ......you will be missed!!! from the days own MT and TA owning the zuem to today I considered you a mate the whole time .... you were always good for a laugh .......also as I am sure everyone knows one of the better players to play this crzy game called NM ...anyways man hope to see you pop on and good luck man with everything ...you will be missed :( :ph34r: :ph34r:
we will pass judgement on the day of your doom

#17 Gunshow

Gunshow
  • Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 03:01 AM

Hope everything goes really well for you in life Alan, be as liked (and rich)...(and sexy) as you always have been on this game. :ph34r:

It's been nice to know you the short time I have. I'm sure everyone is going to miss ya.

Good luck and have fun. :(

#18 Perfection

Perfection
  • Members
  • 917 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 07:44 AM

best of luck mate not that you need luck ur just good like that :(
take it easy mate, hopfully catch up with ya from time to time
Pulsar, Gremlin or Old_Dog in game. (multi alt only)

#19 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5239 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 07:56 AM

DAMN! She is a pimp.
I hope I pick up a 23 year old when I am 44.

Good luck with the relationship homes.
Hint- Give the kids candy. If the candy doesn't work...lace it with vicodin and just make them sleep all the time.

Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#20 DragonHeart

DragonHeart

SnowMan1986

• Members
  • 739 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 11:57 PM

/cry :( best of luck man,have fun.

YOU CAN DO IT,YOU CAN DO IT ALLLLL NIGHT LOOONGGG!!!
Crusader/Raistlin/Spyhunter ingame

#21 Yellowcard

Yellowcard
  • Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 01:02 PM

Lol, now i aint she a gold-digger..

#22 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 02:12 PM

Yeah, forgot to say, bye to all the lads from Desperate Housewives, best of the best comp was good during october :ph34r:

And thanks to everyone else, if any of you believe in prayer, do some for us, people round here all seem really shocked...more so than I had expected.

And you all are so nice! :(
+1 post count ggpwnedkthxbai

it's plausible that the SOB hasn't spawned

¯¨:·»Gently spamming the forum since 2003«·:¨¯

#23 Shaginator

Shaginator

Criff

• Members
  • 1668 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 03:14 PM

Awww Im just now seeing this post. Good luck to you A. You will be missed, you were always a big help and a good friend to me ingame. Hope everything works out for you the way that you want it to. Will definately say a little prayer for you. I know what its like to be in a situation like that. Dont let the people who judge you affect your relationship with this person. If they would pay more attention in church, they wouldnt be judging you to begin with, as its not their place to.
Overthrow/Redemption - 1a

Existance - Main

#24 Sneaky

Sneaky
  • Members
  • 2372 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 11:34 PM

Alan, alana, ally-poo, allybear...where would I be without you.

From me hating you back in my initial days in TA, to the loving relationship we built together before it split. You've been there to guide me both in-game and in my life. For this, words can't even describe how grateful I am.

I'd feed you this turnip and bull story about good luck and best wishes, but you don't need it. Log on every once in awhile to buy Jared another cobalt :(.

Love ya alan!

deimos the noob said no

#25 Sublime

Sublime
  • Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 22 November 2005 - 02:40 AM

:ph34r: well since everyone else said what i was gonna say, read the above post's for my opinion and take care dude, one of the coolest people i ever met on this game.

PS, alan is the pimp, older chicks rule :(
Sublime - 1a.

#26 combusta

combusta
  • Members
  • 1185 posts

Posted 22 November 2005 - 03:59 AM

u son of a pregnant dog, WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

she better be a milf, leaving me w/ just jared......

cya l8r Alan(no more Jalan :( )

Edited by combusta, 22 November 2005 - 03:59 AM.

ah the intelligence of combusta, the envy of all nightmist players...

o shut up tony

#27 Prophet

Prophet
  • Members
  • 1772 posts

Posted 22 November 2005 - 05:05 PM

We can call them Jalan in memory of Alan.
Si Senior!

#28 Kalypso

Kalypso
  • Members
  • 521 posts

Posted 26 November 2005 - 05:54 AM

congrats on finding love, it's special huh?

age is just another #, if she's a milf, even better

GRATS SPANKY!
"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed.
"Maybe they're supposed to run wild until they find someone just as wild to run with."

#29 Äññöÿäñcë

Äññöÿäñcë
  • Members
  • 2132 posts

Posted 26 November 2005 - 10:31 AM

Yeah, forgot to say, bye to all the lads from Desperate Housewives, best of the best comp was good during october :ph34r:

:ph34r: You got MSN Alan? and I was just told what "milf" means.. *Shudders* :(
Disaster ingame.

#30 Prophet

Prophet
  • Members
  • 1772 posts

Posted 26 November 2005 - 10:25 PM

As if you've never watched American Pie.
Si Senior!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users