The Resistance

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 Bun

Bun
  • Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 15 May 2005 - 02:47 AM

im only posting this because i find it extremly funny that soon as jen quitts staff she loses half of her clan including there best players.. can i have a logical explanation before i jump to conclusions i only remembered to come on cuz kev phoned me and said what u done on nightmist then said like loads of people quit tr
and jen quit staff (made me cry)

cuz as i see it jen quit staff her clan got no protection they know there pants they all leave and join different clans... just shows how bad people are and will stab u in the back whatever the cost. ive learnt this the hard way personally i think they all used jen and she wasent to know what was going on.

also i think where going to see the 2nd best clan in nms history goto waste due to jeliousy hate and sheep.

for the record best clan ever = BoD that was the shiz when the game was actully worth playing and decent people where actully in game.

i would have said about 10 months ago the game could have been saved
staff could have perm banned me ed bill rob jose tony etc all the mouthy players and the game would still be peacefull unfortunatly that hasent happened therefore everyone else has jumped on our band wagon and joined in therefore making the game full of theives backstabbers

Give me an explanation of trs loses please

(sorry for typos its very late and the fact i cant type anyways)
Santa

I never went to asia this year i fly by and gave them a big wave.

#2 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 15 May 2005 - 03:12 AM

For one a T.R thread should be posted by a T.R member. For two Rob and those other girls stole Kims stuff.

What I don't get is what makes you so important you must know these things lol?
I wouldn't mind stabbing you in the face, if that's cool with you?

#3 PureMourning

PureMourning
  • Members
  • 610 posts

Posted 15 May 2005 - 03:16 AM

For once Thunderja, you make a pointless post.

It's everyone's curiousity to to see the fall in TR's numbers.
Cogito, ergo sum; I think, therefore I am.

#4 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 15 May 2005 - 03:39 AM

Me making a pointless post is hardly a rarity lol.

#5 Evergrey

Evergrey
  • Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 15 May 2005 - 06:20 AM

And like Always Bun posts on stuff beyond his comprehension, nothing new there though.

jlh has stated a million times on nm2 only he will be staff along with jlh and perhaps oracle the rest are outa the window, witch in some cases im happy about.
because half of them dont do nothing because players are nuts towards them and since i havent been paying attention did any staffer applie to my rules.... post

So basically what you are saying is that JLH has a dual personality Disorder... but then again Maybe in P2P NM2 we will see a staff list of
"JLH"
"JLH"
and "Oracle"

<Point: Proof read what you type once in awhile Bun, you're getting tiresome with idiotic posts that could easily be avoided>

Edited by Evergrey, 15 May 2005 - 06:30 AM.

ass, cretin, dimwit, dumb ass, dunce, fool, halfwit, ignoramus, imbecile, jackass, jerk, moron, ninny, nitwit, pinhead, simpleton, stupid, twit, Idiot

#6 Kalypso

Kalypso
  • Members
  • 521 posts

Posted 15 May 2005 - 11:33 AM

Rob got booted before I quit staff.
Sleeping left before I quit staff.

I think that's it.
"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed.
"Maybe they're supposed to run wild until they find someone just as wild to run with."

#7 PrimeX

PrimeX
  • Members
  • 390 posts

Posted 15 May 2005 - 12:35 PM

so tr is dead basically.... lol
ur mom sux

#8 Kalypso

Kalypso
  • Members
  • 521 posts

Posted 15 May 2005 - 04:26 PM

if you say so
"Maybe they're supposed to run wild until they find someone just as wild to run with."

#9 Sneaky

Sneaky
  • Members
  • 2372 posts

Posted 16 May 2005 - 01:54 AM

Bun, at first I thought you were just naive and a lazy typer, but I'm really starting to think that you ride the short bus.
Chuck Norris wears Jack Bauer pajamas.

deimos the noob said no

#10 Ryuku

Ryuku

Ryuku Ingame, Best 3v3er ever

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 16 May 2005 - 02:50 AM

I used to ride the short bus ^_^

#11 Kalypso

Kalypso
  • Members
  • 521 posts

Posted 16 May 2005 - 03:59 PM

It's pretty obvious..lol

#12 PrimeX

PrimeX
  • Members
  • 390 posts

Posted 16 May 2005 - 05:41 PM

It's pretty obvious..lol

lets start an earthquake now jen
ur mom sux

#13 hotsauce

hotsauce
  • Members
  • 484 posts

Posted 17 May 2005 - 06:40 PM

Tony only gets mouthy when people get mouthy with him.

#14 Shera

Shera
  • Members
  • 396 posts

Posted 18 May 2005 - 05:55 AM

The only way TR would die would be if we were to make you the chairwoman so that you could steal the clan and get the gold from the sale.

Bun: People join and people leave clans, it's just the nature of nm. But there are people in nm that have been in it from the beginning that are still in it, if they ever leave then worry about TR. But considering that Jen, Holly, Ted, Mike, me, and I think Fishy and Travis have all been in TR since it began. We are all still there. I will still be in it until this version of nm ends.
The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory. - Paul Fix

#15 Evergrey

Evergrey
  • Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 18 May 2005 - 07:42 AM

TR 4 now!
ass, cretin, dimwit, dumb ass, dunce, fool, halfwit, ignoramus, imbecile, jackass, jerk, moron, ninny, nitwit, pinhead, simpleton, stupid, twit, Idiot

#16 PrimeX

PrimeX
  • Members
  • 390 posts

Posted 18 May 2005 - 03:15 PM

yeh yeh tr sucks
ur mom sux

#17 draykill

draykill
  • Members
  • 424 posts

Posted 18 May 2005 - 03:44 PM

Get off your knee's and say that.
Retired

#18 .?.

.?.
  • Members
  • 1210 posts

Posted 18 May 2005 - 08:06 PM

yah Ed/Bill you suck end of story, Bun?
i seen people play 10 minutes who i would call a better player than you ya mofo what a new clan gets made cos you join it becomes good? not really cya when ya clan falls apart.

P.S this is Jamie not dev. ^_^
Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me.

#19 Ichi2

Ichi2
  • Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 19 May 2005 - 12:37 AM

Although i'm not on much anymore the TR is not dead. Hey these people invited me into theTR a ways back and it's like family we talk,cut up,have fun and get along. Hell if i'm booted from the clan for not playing for a while that's ok too. Long live the TR!!!

#20 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 19 May 2005 - 12:58 AM

Wish you people spent more time off forums and more time out of town. Would make the game better.... Better for Alan and I anyway.

#21 speedy

speedy
  • Members
  • 597 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 01:00 PM

lol right

I think all classes appart from pacifists should be removed, then we can all be hippies and play nice together

Inappropriate Avatar - Crane

#22 Sean

Sean
  • Members
  • 976 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 04:04 PM

Long live the tr. You know that says long live the the resistance right?
Stadic Ingame...

#23 Äññöÿäñcë

Äññöÿäñcë
  • Members
  • 2132 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 08:27 PM

Get off your knee's and say that.

Lmao what a comback.. ^_^
Disaster ingame.

#24 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5241 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 08:30 PM

*Note- The Resistance is still ranked #1 with many of the better players in Nightmist floating around in the clan.

(I didn't bump this post for that note btw---it was at the top)

Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#25 Foxie

Foxie

525,600 minutes - how do you measure a year?

• Members
  • 791 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 09:31 PM

*Note-  The Resistance is still ranked #1 with many of the better players in Nightmist floating around in the clan.

(I didn't bump this post for that note btw---it was at the top)

here here

tr is full of decent players, and people will continue to leave and join, but to most people; a clan with 'the best players' is not as important as a clan 'with honest players'. There are alot of thieves on this game, and the majority aren't to be found in tr.

Edited by Foxie, 26 May 2005 - 09:31 PM.

On main Azure/Foxie in game.
On 1a Azure, Melody, Faith, Solstice, Wylow, Hope in game.

#26 Shaginator

Shaginator

Criff

• Members
  • 1668 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 10:33 PM

<3 non thieves
Overthrow/Redemption - 1a

Existance - Main

#27 Ryuku

Ryuku

Ryuku Ingame, Best 3v3er ever

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 27 May 2005 - 01:54 AM

Funny TR loses some good members and remain number 1, what's that say about everyone else? I've never been on good terms with anyone in TR cept for Sleeping (and now Jared/Alan I guess), but I greatly respect a great clan.

#28 Kalypso

Kalypso
  • Members
  • 521 posts

Posted 27 May 2005 - 02:33 AM

TR booted Rob.
I don't consider that a loss.

#29 Tadpole

Tadpole
  • Members
  • 408 posts

Posted 27 May 2005 - 03:37 AM

TR still has most of the original members....some dont play some have gone and came back like myself....but for all you people thinking TR is gonna fall...or that your clan is going to last longer or what not....you can keep your clan going for a year....but remember thats another year added on for TR also...cuz TR isnt going anywhere
Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.

KuMiko in game.

#30 Ashton

Ashton
  • Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 27 May 2005 - 08:16 AM

I think once a year there is a topic about TR losing #1 and I think once a year (if not more) it's proven wrong, all the other 'tards jumping from clan to clan to clan because they get booted or steal stuff and disband or whatever. How long has one of those clans lasted, I've played for 4(?) years, seen the same crap over and over, what's the point of continually posting it.

I see most of the same people in TR now that were in there when I left. So what makes people think that since they lost 2 (that joined after I left) they are going to lose rank and fall or whatever..? Think about what you post before you post it.

Someone should make a Failed Ideas thread.

Ashton - Explosion - Chaosbringer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users