• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#1 Exodia

Exodia

Birr

• Members
  • 2265 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 10:57 PM

Theft is overrunning this game, and I think its time for it to stop.
If JLH cannot find enough proof to help the person get their account back, I think people should post it on forums, im sick of people stealing nuts and then saying they are "Man Made Gods". I am pretty sure this clears up who this post is about.
Their rash and unjust actions are making the playerbase of nm look like crap.

They are not the only thieves however, there are "newbs" who steal everyday, and it needs to be brought to the attention to JLH/Sysops. Stealing is based on someones morals, ppl who steal have low morals. As most of you know, I am an ex-thief. I returned things to people, and found it much more respectable to work for your own things. In the end, it feels better for your self-esteem. I can honestly say im one of the better nm players, and I worked for it all this time.

It IS ok to share, but make sure you trust the player 100%, and if possible, know them irl. I share with my brother, and everyone I know irl shares with our IRL friends. You are responsible for your own things, not JLH/Sysops, so treat them as if they were irl properties and you will keep them.

I expect to be flamed for this post, so please flame on, but if you are robbed, please inform me. I am a loser with no life and alot of arch thieves, if JLH cannot do anything to stop theft, ill encourage them to give it back :P..

Ed a.k.a PurpleHaze
Primex ingame

#2 Bun

Bun
  • Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 11:00 PM

and you and ed have never robbed nothing in your nm carreir and jen has spoken to me about this situation and its sorted
Santa

I never went to asia this year i fly by and gave them a big wave.

#3 DemonSkys

DemonSkys
  • Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 11:00 PM

:P for once I agree with ed o.O
.·:*¨¨*:·.ßëttër Ôff Å£öñë.·:*¨¨*:·.
Demonskys on Main, Demonskys/Lilly on 1a

#4 Ryuku

Ryuku

Ryuku Ingame, Best 3v3er ever

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 11:02 PM

You stole 6275 gold from Healer_Of_Soul. :P

#5 Vodka

Vodka
  • Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 11:04 PM

This has to be the most popular discussion. It's our fault if we get robbed. I really don't think you killing them over and over is going to help the situation any. Good luck at trying though.
When you do something right nobody remembers, but when you do something wrong nobody forgets.

Hump in game.

#6 Magoo

Magoo
  • Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 11:04 PM

ed even admitted to being an ex thief so read the whole post
Skills pay the bills and ur dead Broke

#7 Exodia

Exodia

Birr

• Members
  • 2265 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 11:05 PM

and you and ed have never robbed nothing in your nm carreir and jen has spoken to me about this situation and its sorted

ok learn to read/spell mfer.. I AM ED, and its career, and i admitted i did up there, but i did my best to make it right, and i did make it right, as for tevlok, he doesnt deserve nuts, the ppl he stole from deserved it, and they got it, so as we say in america, GET OFF MY NUTS :P
Primex ingame

#8 InTerNalChaoS

InTerNalChaoS
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 11:05 PM

:P Flame on Ed!, All these thiefs going around stealing stuff, such as my account basically are retarted and it just sucks. Maybe thiefs should take a look at the game time on some of the crits they steal. When u steal someones crits your stealing time they spent for what turns out to be nothing. It might seem so easy but what if it happened to you? I salute all you lame thiefs with my middle finger, my other middle finger, and the happy lil man between my legs because you guys just blow. Gregg
How can you Trust something that bleeds for 5 days straight every month and doesnt die?!

#9 InTerNalChaoS

InTerNalChaoS
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 11:10 PM

Also just cause im a cool kid, along w/ Ed's arch thiefs, i got a foot, and a steal toed boot as well as a hella mouth. So Page "internal" and ill get ya hooked up :P
How can you Trust something that bleeds for 5 days straight every month and doesnt die?!

#10 alone

alone
  • Members
  • 2261 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 11:12 PM

Thieves should be banned and never allowed back under any conditions.

And as a secondary note; Ed, you'll never be "one of the better nm players." Purely on the basis of your past, whatever you do, whatever you proclaim to become, you'll always be tainted by your previous actions.

Edited by alone, 14 September 2004 - 11:15 PM.

"Entertain yourself with my nightmares."
- AfterAll

Bunny!

#11 Bun

Bun
  • Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 11:13 PM

i would also like to announce im giving up making people send me things and making typos tbh.
last time ima ever say this word EVER Yoink

Edited by Bun, 14 September 2004 - 11:14 PM.

Santa

#12 Exodia

Exodia

Birr

• Members
  • 2265 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 11:26 PM

Actually, i have more credibility then most players, i do not buy arch crits, unless i really like them, and 90% of my crits ive trained myself.
I dont really know you Alone, but if ur bahthius i do respect ur silly ass, even though the kid you share with is an ignorant lovable companion lol
Primex ingame

#13 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5240 posts

Posted 15 September 2004 - 12:47 AM

I am very lazy, and even though this post wasn't that long, I didn't read the whole thing.

I agreed with what I read; if you share, you shouldn't make that a problem that JLH or other sysops have to deal with.

If you're stolen from while you're not sharing, I can see a very good reason to contact JLH, but how that can happen, I do not know.

Eitherway, stealing is pretty lame and would make me dislike a player for a long time; no matter who they stole from. Very few have ever convinced me to trust them in the slightest bit after having taken what wasn't theirs.

Peace,
Gaddy
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#14 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 15 September 2004 - 03:49 AM

Theft is out of control? Try dealing with respectable clans and people.

Anyway grats on trying to do something about it.
I wouldn't mind stabbing you in the face, if that's cool with you?

#15 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 15 September 2004 - 03:57 PM

im sick of people stealing nuts and then saying they are "Man Made Gods"

oh so true

I say we ban tom/alex/bun ?
Page/Memo Beatrix

#16 Bun

Bun
  • Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 15 September 2004 - 06:25 PM

tbh im the EX-theif in our account tom/alex have nothing to do with it. and i heard alot of people blaming them and saying it wasent me and it was those to i can believe u given them credit for my ex-theifing skillz
Santa

#17 Payne

Payne
  • Members
  • 816 posts

Posted 15 September 2004 - 06:41 PM

how can u say EX Thief when u have stolen 2 times in like the past month. Was it not u and teh 2 u share with that tried to rob Craig? and Was it not u who Robbed Carnage? that wasnt even long ago so plz explain to me how can u be a EX thief? u wake up the next day and call yourself that?

Edited by Payne, 15 September 2004 - 06:41 PM.

Astinus on 1alt Only

#18 Zelimos

Zelimos

DraigNET.com

• Members
  • 1049 posts

Posted 15 September 2004 - 07:39 PM

not another god dam theft thread. ffs....

#19 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 15 September 2004 - 08:12 PM

I totally agree with ed on this one stealing is lame. People worked very hard to get those crits and to get the equip an gold then you go and steal it. If you get in trouble for stealing irl you should get in trouble for doing it on nightmist(perm ban).

You wouldnt want to have it done to you, so why do it to someone else? It's just plain childish and you deserve to be perm banned for doing it.

Follow the golden rule. "Treat others the way you would want to be treated."

Tony

Edited by deadman, 15 September 2004 - 08:13 PM.

Contact Unforgiven on 1a.

#20 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 15 September 2004 - 08:22 PM

lol I remember tom + alex + bun tryed to get to share with me (to rob me blind of course) was funny
Page/Memo Beatrix

#21 Bun

Bun
  • Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 15 September 2004 - 10:48 PM

lol I remember tom + alex + bun tryed to get to share with me (to rob me blind of course) was funny

rappy when the heck was that lol that never went throught me i woulda said no cuz i dont like you attitude for a start and tom is to arogant to evan think about letting someone else share with us and alex well erm he also dun like you i think your in a bit of a dream world and tbh rappy you gota have sommit i want to rob or u have annoyed me or one of my personal friends for me to rob you!

Edited by Bun, 15 September 2004 - 10:49 PM.

Santa

#22 Bun

Bun
  • Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 15 September 2004 - 10:50 PM

and none of u dont know about the criag situation so u cant really claim anything on that no one actully knows what happened there was a reason it happened and thats all i have to say about that matter

and ive personally never logged on ANYONES account and stolen stuff they technically GIVE me there stuff witch isnt stealing.....

Edited by Bun, 15 September 2004 - 10:52 PM.

Santa

#23 Exodia

Exodia

Birr

• Members
  • 2265 posts

Posted 15 September 2004 - 11:00 PM

I just dueled tom 3vs3 5 times, and this is his reason for losing..

Granthium: explain why i beat u 5/5?
Universe: mad luck

You can steal crits/items, but you cant steal skills. *giggles*
Primex ingame

#24 Bun

Bun
  • Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 15 September 2004 - 11:01 PM

so what

ill tell you what

fight me now a sec ed ima try sommit that i know wont work and if it does then ill show u some skillz

(take into account ive had alot to drink tonight and i can hardly see where im clicking)

Edited by Bun, 15 September 2004 - 11:01 PM.

Santa

#25 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 15 September 2004 - 11:22 PM

you arent even old enough to drink... lol
Page/Memo Beatrix

#26 Deathwish

Deathwish
  • Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 15 September 2004 - 11:46 PM

That stops nobody...
Out, out brief candle. Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player who struts and frets his hour on the stage and then is heard no more.

#27 Bun

Bun
  • Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 16 September 2004 - 01:37 AM

rappy if u actully left your house and went out u might evan get served at a bar
Santa

#28 Fable

Fable
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 16 September 2004 - 02:19 AM

Theft is overrunning this game, and I think its time for it to stop.
If JLH cannot find enough proof to help the person get their account back, I think people should post it on forums, im sick of people stealing nuts and then saying they are "Man Made Gods". I am pretty sure this clears up who this post is about.
Their rash and unjust actions are making the playerbase of nm look like crap.

They are not the only thieves however, there are "newbs" who steal everyday, and it needs to be brought to the attention to JLH/Sysops. Stealing is based on someones morals, ppl who steal have low morals. As most of you know, I am an ex-thief. I returned things to people, and found it much more respectable to work for your own things. In the end, it feels better for your self-esteem. I can honestly say im one of the better nm players, and I worked for it all this time.

It IS ok to share, but make sure you trust the player 100%, and if possible, know them irl. I share with my brother, and everyone I know irl shares with our IRL friends. You are responsible for your own things, not JLH/Sysops, so treat them as if they were irl properties and you will keep them.

I expect to be flamed for this post, so please flame on, but if you are robbed, please inform me. I am a loser with no life and alot of arch thieves, if JLH cannot do anything to stop theft, ill encourage them to give it back :P..

Ed a.k.a PurpleHaze

Theft is ALWAYS going to happen on ANY game. Thats that. Deal. With. It.

#29 Exodia

Exodia

Birr

• Members
  • 2265 posts

Posted 16 September 2004 - 11:27 AM

and none of u dont know about the criag situation so u cant really claim anything on that no one actully knows what happened there was a reason it happened and thats all i have to say about that matter

and ive personally never logged on ANYONES account and stolen stuff they technically GIVE me there stuff witch isnt stealing.....

hey i do, u simply explained that on voice chat ... so dont say noone knows why cuz u told me
Primex ingame

#30 Zelimos

Zelimos

DraigNET.com

• Members
  • 1049 posts

Posted 16 September 2004 - 11:59 AM

rappy if u actully left your house and went out u might evan get served at a bar

i doubt they'd even let a 12 year old in the bar... :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users