Nemesis

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#1 Peacemaker

Peacemaker
  • Members
  • 1940 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 10:40 PM

Thought this would be an interesting subject. I would say on main atm i have no nemesis, but when i used to play it alot when i first started it was a guy by the name of John(Neikan) as he liked to pick on new people. Once i got all my stuff and archs then it moved over to petra and broc. As they were the two who tended to hunt me along with the 300 clan.

Now on one alt my nemesis would have to be Clay(Incognito) as he is the one i want to find the most and im sure he would prefer to hunt me over the others as well.
Peacemaker both servers.

#2 Bun

Bun
  • Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 10:46 PM

Trixie now she somehow killed me i was totally gutted i can nearly outplay anyone but i did get totally schooled
Santa

I never went to asia this year i fly by and gave them a big wave.

#3 Autek

Autek
  • Members
  • 1967 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 11:33 PM

JLH
Autek in game.

#4 Gnarkill

Gnarkill

Antisocial

• Members
  • 1834 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 11:35 PM

Mutual enemies(1): ± Çðvëñäñt ±.

I wouldn't consider them a extreme Nemesis as I haven't ever died to any of them nor had trouble pking them when I was looking but its as close as I can get to one. Simply for being rude and obnoxious towards me after they got pk'd.. I know I know common thing to happen but the uncommon thing is they didn't/don't know all my alts and a couple of them talked(and continue to) a bunch of junk about me thinking I was someone else(even though the alt in question has my tag and they have never asked who I am on it). :P The best part is the same couple people try to brown nose me everytime I am on.. heck one of the lil buggers even got on tifa's alt and pretended to be her to ask my opinion of himself then when I called him out on being him he managed to talk more rubbish.

I guess most of the people I did war with aren't around anymore..if we wanna go back a few years the Dev/Jaime acct were always a good one(but I got along with Dev), as was Jer and even the rest of Dynasty ...heck even Carla when I had UR and she had MS was a fun little war we all had going(mostly on forums but still).

Either way NM has lost its spark a little for me and I don't feel as competitive as I did back then. The result is a lot less enemies, and sadly that kinda takes away from the game in my eyes.

Gnarkill- Multi and 1a

#5 «¤ºxXl3úÐXxº¤»

«¤ºxXl3úÐXxº¤»
  • Members
  • 405 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 12:28 AM

I'm happy to be anyones nemesis on main... Bring it on! :P
I don't care if you lick windows, take the special bus, or occasionally pee on yourself. Hang in there you're friggin special!

#6 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 01:47 AM

rob/jose :P

they know why, and when, because it isnt true anymore
+1 post count ggpwnedkthxbai

it's plausible that the SOB hasn't spawned

¯¨:·»Gently spamming the forum since 2003«·:¨¯

#7 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 02:08 AM

For me, when I first started, it was originally a chap named JasonX, then it was Ste (Corrupted). Now it's no-one, really... I attempt to keep my head down.
The Crane Temple Chairman

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

Don't kill the messenger mathematician!

#8 Sleeping

Sleeping
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 02:54 PM

People still pk on main?
Does not play well with others.

#9 Apocalypto

Apocalypto
  • Members
  • 1204 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 07:39 PM

I'm happy to be anyones nemesis on main... Bring it on! :)

People still pk on main?

People still pk on 1a?

:P
Apocalypto

#10 Sausage

Sausage

Old School Nub

• Members
  • 1409 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 08:22 PM

lol you can't find me.

My nemesis is anyone who lacks respect. Those people must die and die and die.

Retired... Now I know how it feels to quit NM and troll forums.

#11 Apocalypto

Apocalypto
  • Members
  • 1204 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 08:45 PM

lol you can't find me.

Bet you get the message "______ is a clan member and cannot be attacked." alot... .. . ....

Edited by Apocalypto, 01 July 2009 - 08:46 PM.

Apocalypto

#12 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 10:13 PM

That's a funny one right there I nearly died laughing.... Nah we keep the non ignorants with us, not our fault we like to pk and peoples panties get bent out of shape then they start arguments and complain even more when we best them at that too.. so they say we lack respect.
Contact Unforgiven on 1a.

#13 Sausage

Sausage

Old School Nub

• Members
  • 1409 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:00 PM

Why would I attack my clannies when there's so many people to pk? Funny joke I suppose..

Only people I would really consider "nemesis" would be Alec and Jake.
Alec, because he went back on his word several times to me and has talked nuts, for whatever reason, since I can remember.
Jake, because before I even knew who he was he was talking mad nuts to me. While I'm trying to figure out why this dude's talking to me he pulls up my pic and location and starts hating lol.

Edit: When I pk/hunt I don't pick out any particular player. I just find out which characters, within my pk reach, are killing and try and find them.

Edited by Sausage, 01 July 2009 - 11:05 PM.

#14 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5239 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 01:02 AM

The Giant Centipede...
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#15 Walt

Walt
  • Members
  • 993 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 02:48 PM

I don't have a nemesis anymore on the 1alt server. I had a few, but they all went away due to me winning the fight, getting banned, or quitting.

Freek was a decent foe, but we never really got to fight our fight on even grounds, as he left us all prematurely due to things beyond my control.

Ryan was a battle tested foe, and I enjoyed our little cat and mouse game we played for a bit of time. Alas though, he got himself mixed up in garbage and lost good chars and quit.

Rob/Rafa/Vic were pretty decent and we had some fun together, but stuff happened and they are now back in clan with us, so we just talk trash and call each other names, wich is fun, but gets boring after a while.

I haven't had a decent nemesis in a good few months. Can someone come put me in my place?

Edited by Walt, 02 July 2009 - 02:50 PM.

I would ask myself why, but even I do not know everything.

#16 Isolated

Isolated
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 03:57 PM

I'm too good for you

lol you can't find me.

I lack respect for 23 year olds who mooch off their parents, try to kill kill kill me?

That's a funny one right there I nearly died laughing.... Nah we keep the non ignorants with us, not our fault we like to pk and peoples panties get bent out of shape then they start arguments and complain even more when we best them at that too.. so they say we lack respect.

Again with my old argument, none of you were any decent when the game actually had players (neither was I but I like to argue mute points)

I don't have a nemesis anymore on the 1alt server. I had a few, but they all went away due to me winning the fight, getting banned, or quitting.

I haven't had a decent nemesis in a good few months. Can someone come put me in my place?

I can be an awesome nemesis, come play any physical activity with me? (I.E Sports, not some sick game you and tony play together in your down time)
f uck you I wont do what you tell me

#17 Sausage

Sausage

Old School Nub

• Members
  • 1409 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 04:31 PM

lol Josh you try way way too hard.

I'm 21 and got kicked out of my mom's house when I was 17. I've paid for my own college and several of my own living quarters. R-E-S-P-E-C-T

I'll still kill kill kill you tho.

#18 Hustle

Hustle
  • Members
  • 269 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 06:33 PM

Freek was a decent foe, but we never really got to fight our fight on even grounds, as he left us all prematurely due to things beyond my control.

Ryan was a battle tested foe, and I enjoyed our little cat and mouse game we played for a bit of time. Alas though, he got himself mixed up in garbage and lost good chars and quit.

Rob/Rafa/Vic were pretty decent and we had some fun together, but stuff happened and they are now back in clan with us, so we just talk trash and call each other names, wich is fun, but gets boring after a while.

how can anyone on this server compete with you, lol no one has the time to do so, and if someone did come along that did have the time to level a char that could kill yours by the time they got it to 35 you'd be 40 and they still wouldnt stand much of a chance at all, unless they pull out shades which you'll do same

i think my nemesis is myself, honestly

#19 Isolated

Isolated
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 08:14 PM

lol Josh you try way way too hard.

I'm 21 and got kicked out of my mom's house when I was 17. I've paid for my own college and several of my own living quarters. R-E-S-P-E-C-T

I'll still kill kill kill you tho.

or I dont try hard enough? I dont go down to using turnip and fart jokes for insults

Who you kidding, no you didnt.

Stop Trying I'm Still The Greatest :P

#20 Apocalypto

Apocalypto
  • Members
  • 1204 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 08:45 PM

how can anyone on this server compete with you, lol no one has the time to do so, and if someone did come along that did have the time to level a char that could kill yours by the time they got it to 35 you'd be 40 and they still wouldnt stand much of a chance at all, unless they pull out shades which you'll do same

i think my nemesis is myself, honestly

i bet jordan would come back of retirement to pwn him again lmao...

walt, mike(lethal), jp(merrrr), tony-guess that would be the list... walt and i have been "fueding" for the longest and mike and i fought the hardest lol (month bans and all lol...).. jp thought he could actually make people mad and was giggling like a little girl at his pc, and tony just got the shaft from cody lol... was fun noobs...
Apocalypto

#21 Walt

Walt
  • Members
  • 993 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 09:06 PM

You have went and caught yourself a good case of the Willisms haven't you. I am finding it hard to understand and decipher your statement. If only Rosetta Stone could help me learn the fine language of retardanese. Or was it you got so excited and moist that I had made mention of you being a decent foe?

I can be an awesome nemesis, come play any physical activity with me? (I.E Sports, not some sick game you and tony play together in your down time)

I'm 36 and can probably own you in many of the things you think you may be good at. Unless you want to try to challenge me to a rooster eating contest, then you would win, hands down, sac and all.

I guarantee that I can outsprint you, even though I smoke, and out dead lift you. Football I would crush you, and basketball you wouldn't even get in the paint on me. Or we could toss on some gloves of your choice, or bare knuckles if you are feeling randy.

Edited by Walt, 02 July 2009 - 09:06 PM.

#22 Sublime

Sublime
  • Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 09:33 PM

Walt is my new nemesis on 1a, he's an ezpk though. :P
Sublime - 1a.

#23 Walt

Walt
  • Members
  • 993 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 09:39 PM

I find it funny that JP is calling me out moments before he is slatted to go away for a long weekend. BTW sir, how many times has your lvl 36 dwarf thief clicked my lvl 36 dwarf thief???? I know I have clicked you a few times. Are you sure you aren't related to Josh?

#24 Sublime

Sublime
  • Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 09:43 PM

Don't worry, i'll see you when i get back from ohio.

Btw, lucky clicks happen to everyone, and you will know what it's like soon enough. <3 Walt :P
Sublime - 1a.

#25 Peacemaker

Peacemaker
  • Members
  • 1940 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 02:48 AM

I will volunteer. All you have to do is get on and train and not just hunt. I have found Manda and Clay in Maloks a few times, just the only problem is they wont uncovert and i cant bring a cleric to vision them out. Have only found you once recently at Mansion Owner and you was away from computer so couldnt fully enjoy the death. Then you found me once sitting north of gardener when i was done with a chat and away at my computer as well. I would have to say that for the best supposedly hunter in the game you have only found me one time and i was afk. Or you could say twice if you count the time i clicked rob in the forest and you and dj both hit me, but i managed to get away on that one.
Peacemaker both servers.

#26 Sausage

Sausage

Old School Nub

• Members
  • 1409 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 05:07 AM

lol when you saw me in malok I was chilling waiting to see if anyone was gonna come down then went afk and died of hunger. Luckily a clannie was around to pick up my treasures. Too bad you couldn't have brought a cleric to vis me out like that one time north of gardener.

#27 speedy

speedy
  • Members
  • 597 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 06:25 AM

LMAO i pwn jp and walt they both midget noobs lol wait until next week when i decide to be more active or 'inactive' its my choose and i can run with the 'big dogs on main' if i so desire so you all want nemesis's lemme buy a mouse then moosing noob's FWI WALTS A NOOB

I think all classes appart from pacifists should be removed, then we can all be hippies and play nice together

Inappropriate Avatar - Crane

#28 Peacemaker

Peacemaker
  • Members
  • 1940 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 03:40 PM

lol when you saw me in malok I was chilling waiting to see if anyone was gonna come down then went afk and died of hunger. Luckily a clannie was around to pick up my treasures. Too bad you couldn't have brought a cleric to vis me out like that one time north of gardener.

The one north of gardener was when i was afk smart guy. I had just finished a conversation with Cole and then went to play with my kids. I sat back down and seen i had some pages looked to see what they was, atm yall came and visioned me out before i even had a chance to come back from afk. So gg on catching me afk in the open and not hiding in the malok guild where i cant be visioned out.
Peacemaker both servers.

#29 Isolated

Isolated
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 04:04 PM

You have went and caught yourself a good case of the Willisms haven't you. I am finding it hard to understand and decipher your statement. If only Rosetta Stone could help me learn the fine language of retardanese. Or was it you got so excited and moist that I had made mention of you being a decent foe?

I'm 36 and can probably own you in many of the things you think you may be good at. Unless you want to try to challenge me to a rooster eating contest, then you would win, hands down, sac and all.

I guarantee that I can outsprint you, even though I smoke, and out dead lift you. Football I would crush you, and basketball you wouldn't even get in the paint on me. Or we could toss on some gloves of your choice, or bare knuckles if you are feeling randy.

Again stop trying, youre 36 and the only thing you can insult me with is turnip, ball and fart jokes, pathetic.

Doubtful, on anything.. I run a 4.7-4.8(pretty horrid compared to 2 years ago) Dead lift isn't anything special but I manage a 275 Power Clean, dead lift I'll attempt in the next couple of days.

its like this, you wouldnt stand a chance at anything old man.. lol

#30 Gnarkill

Gnarkill

Antisocial

• Members
  • 1834 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 04:49 PM

Jake is fun to war with but hes no Nemesis to me as we usually end up laughing about the whole ordeal. The time you spoke of previously was hilarious. I'm there with a lvl 31 just swinging away and couldn't get it done(ew that sounded like a country song) :P hey, atleast I tried. When you missed I was like "wheew". LOL good times.. that was one of the last times I logged onto 1a and spent more than a few mins on.

Oh and one time I saw Clay dippin' in my Lover's Locket /examine Kool-Aid. He is now my Nemesis.. you're lucky I don't log much Clay! :)

Edited by Gnarkill, 03 July 2009 - 04:51 PM.

Gnarkill- Multi and 1a

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users