The Immortal Darkness

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#1 bloodprincess

bloodprincess
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 04 September 2004 - 03:32 PM

*walks around in her favorite blood red dress looking for others to talk to or prey on* ah the full moon is out tonight yet it is hidden behind the clouds, i wish it where out.

#2 Ryuku

Ryuku

Ryuku Ingame, Best 3v3er ever

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 08 September 2004 - 09:18 AM

:: Dies from getting sucked on from a vampire. ::

#3 Squee

Squee

Sorcerer

• Members
  • 1810 posts

Posted 08 September 2004 - 07:54 PM

Tahmores, semi-cloaked in shadows, sat atop a roof-top. He had remained there for a while now, not moving in even the slightest way. It wouldn't be odd if anybody mistook him for some kind of statue or rather well-defined gargoyle.

He had been watching this..."new face" for some time. Whether she noticed him too...didn't really matter to him. He just sat and watched her. For what purpose? Who knows. Nobody could unweave the answer from the twisted coils of his mind; not even Tahmores.

Finally, he shifted as she spoke aloud to herself. He was wearing his rather large and dark coat again but the way he sat prevented it from billowing in the wind (or perhaps the wind was smart enough not to go near him).

"...Why would you want the moon to be out? As lovely as it is some nights... it's only bothersome. I would be just as content if it never reared its face," his arrogant (yet somehow elegant) voice sounded.
Posted Image

#4 trigger happy

trigger happy
  • Members
  • 398 posts

Posted 08 September 2004 - 11:26 PM

Adidas, waiting in the shadows rather close to Tahmores, waits. He waits for the right moment to reveal himself to either Tahmores or BloodPrinces *wanting to share a moment of eternal life with someone, waiting in complete patience yet extreme exitment*.

Adidas is a younger vampire. He wears what looks like the latest fashion in his own mind, a long dark leather coat and high toped black boots and a green emerald crest siting on a gold chain around his neck.

Swiftly he moves threwout this world without a sound for the past 150 years. Allways waiting, waiting for someone, something, what ever it is that he has been missing. Maybe this thing he has been missing is his old human emotions. This is why he is waiting in the shadows now atop a tree near Tahmores, perhaps waiting to strike him or is it to ask him something? Only time shall tell.

did i do good?...lol i dont know if i did or not...i sure hope so lol

#5 bloodprincess

bloodprincess
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 28 September 2004 - 11:41 PM

*hears the voice and turns* who are you *narrows her blood red eyes so that she would look as if she was not the person to mess with*

#6 Squee

Squee

Sorcerer

• Members
  • 1810 posts

Posted 29 September 2004 - 12:08 AM

Tahmores narrowed his eyes in turn but smiled instead of snarled. He chuckled under his breath than flicked a strand of stray hair from his long face (only to have it fall back into place on the frame of his jaw).

"If you're the kind of...person that I think you are, you should've already figured out what I am. But... if you must know who I am then you may call me Tahmores. Tahmores Merridew."

Just then, he suddenly lept from his roof-top perch, landing next to this woman. On impact, he grunted a bit but his composure stayed calm and cool - just as it was before.

"Pleasures all mine, I assure you," he said, taking a slight bow, never once taking his hazel-brown-eyes off of hers.
Posted Image

#7 bloodprincess

bloodprincess
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 01:23 AM

Tahmores, i think i have heard of you from others but i am not sure. tell me why were you watching me? *notices his eyes and thinks to her self how hansome his eyes made him look yet not wanting to tell him*

Edited by bloodprincess, 30 September 2004 - 01:32 AM.

#8 Squee

Squee

Sorcerer

• Members
  • 1810 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 01:42 AM

"Because you have a nice rack. Why else?" he said as he strode past her a bit.
Posted Image

#9 bloodprincess

bloodprincess
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 01:43 AM

*snorted* uh why else *starts to walk away yet cant get the image of his eyes out of her mind*

#10 Squee

Squee

Sorcerer

• Members
  • 1810 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 01:47 AM

"...So you're just going to let me go like that? That's it? No good-bye? No farewell? No au revoir?

...How...tragic."

Tahmores stopped in his tracks but never turned around. Another cool breeze kicked up and his coat tails and hair flicked in the wind.
Posted Image

#11 bloodprincess

bloodprincess
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 01:54 AM

*instalnty was behind him and taped his shoulder* oh how tragic are you.... you make me wana cry...................

#12 Squee

Squee

Sorcerer

• Members
  • 1810 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 01:57 AM

Tahmores was an incredibly young vampire; an infant compared to some elders in fact. He had only been part of the fold for a few decades; 30 years tops.

As such, he actually was surprised as the woman came up from behind him.

"Mmm... what can I say? I'm a heart-breaker," he seemed to snarl at her.
Posted Image

#13 bloodprincess

bloodprincess
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 02:01 AM

maby i like heartbreakers

#14 Squee

Squee

Sorcerer

• Members
  • 1810 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 02:04 AM

Tahmores turned to her and smirked.

"What brings you out here Miss... Miss..." he said, pausing a bit.

"I'm sorry but you never gave me your name.

...And how exactly have you heard about me?"
Posted Image

#15 bloodprincess

bloodprincess
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 02 October 2004 - 07:49 PM

its annalise dentano, and around ok does it matter from who?

#16 Squee

Squee

Sorcerer

• Members
  • 1810 posts

Posted 02 October 2004 - 07:53 PM

"Well...Miss Analise Dentano, I only ask because I'm curious as to what exactly they say about me," he said, stiffling a chuckle.
Posted Image

#17 bloodprincess

bloodprincess
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 02 October 2004 - 07:58 PM

they just say to stay away from you becase your trouble, but me i like trouble...

#18 Squee

Squee

Sorcerer

• Members
  • 1810 posts

Posted 02 October 2004 - 08:08 PM

"...Wait...they say I'm...trouble?" he said, his mood changing from suave and devenair to a more cynical and twisted motif.

"Who the hell says that?! I swear to God, you best tell me before I rip your ****ing face off!"

For a brief moment, his hazel eyes flashed a red colour and he found himself walking towards her, until Annalise could feel his breath on her face.
Posted Image

#19 bloodprincess

bloodprincess
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 02 October 2004 - 08:12 PM

*looked at him her eyes flashing blood red hatred* i heard it around ok from a human i kiled him after that thought for you information he beged for his like i should make you beg for yours *her hand shoots up and grasps his neak squezing jjust enough to feal the vampiric pull of blood throu his body*

#20 Squee

Squee

Sorcerer

• Members
  • 1810 posts

Posted 02 October 2004 - 08:17 PM

He gasped a moment but, as if a reflex, he reached down and grasped on to her neck as well. Though he was a young vampire by all standards, his loose grip on sanity gave him some kind of unearthly strength.
Posted Image

#21 bloodprincess

bloodprincess
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 02 October 2004 - 08:21 PM

what gona kill me you cant your a mear child compared to me

#22 Squee

Squee

Sorcerer

• Members
  • 1810 posts

Posted 02 October 2004 - 08:30 PM

Tahmores smirked at her, his facing suddenly cracking into a laugh. A hearty laugh. Beyond hearty actually. He was hysterical despite the pain of having his neck in a terrible grip.

Through his laughter, however, his grip tightened to the point where he began to strain (in between laughs, of course).
Posted Image

#23 bloodprincess

bloodprincess
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 02 October 2004 - 08:35 PM

*lets go* its not worth it *walks off acedentil ripping the full skirt of her dress of so she ripeds it mor so that its sleaveless and up to her lower thighs*

#24 Squee

Squee

Sorcerer

• Members
  • 1810 posts

Posted 02 October 2004 - 08:42 PM

Tahmores curled up into the fetal position on the ground and continued to laugh maniacally. Not really knowing what was going on or why, he laid on a side and acted like this was the funniest thing that ever happened to him.
Posted Image

#25 bloodprincess

bloodprincess
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 02 October 2004 - 08:43 PM

*walks back and looks at him weaird* ok

#26 Squee

Squee

Sorcerer

• Members
  • 1810 posts

Posted 05 October 2004 - 12:52 AM

Suddenly, Tahmores stopped his convulsings and slowly got to his feet, staring down at Annalise.

He didn't say a word but simply stared at her with fierce and dagnerous eyes.
Posted Image

#27 bloodprincess

bloodprincess
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 05 October 2004 - 12:56 AM

what....... no dont you dare come any wear near me or else *a ball of fire appeared in her hand* i mean it

#28 Squee

Squee

Sorcerer

• Members
  • 1810 posts

Posted 05 October 2004 - 01:03 AM

As if to imitate her, Tahmores opened up a hand. However, instead of a flame appearing, the moon simply shimmered off his claw-like nails.
Posted Image

#29 bloodprincess

bloodprincess
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 05 October 2004 - 01:12 AM

ok...................

#30 Squee

Squee

Sorcerer

• Members
  • 1810 posts

Posted 08 October 2004 - 11:31 PM

Like a child, Tahmores mimiced Annalise's voice to the best of his ability, "Okay..."
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users