Photo

Triplex/other Event Rules..

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

Poll: Should there be a punishment such as dayban for not fighting in an event and sitting there without helping your team?

Should there be a punishment such as dayban for not fighting in an event and sitting there without helping your team?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 10:36 PM

Alright this weeks triplex the teams were Dynamics(me), Truth, and Blonde vs Phoenix, Mystic, Unwell.. and during the whole match Blonde just sat there and did not attack at all.. just because his clan was on the other team. he tried to use the excuse his comp messed up yet he talked jus fine once the other team won..

should there be a punishment such as a dayban for those who do not fight in an event that they join... they join the event to fight not sit there and help a clan.. right?
Contact Unforgiven on 1a.

#2 Oracle

Oracle

Wes

• Game Staff
  • 1398 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 10:38 PM

I voted yes.

Discussion on how you want them punishing?

#3 shomer

shomer
  • Members
  • 1104 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 10:39 PM

yeah people should realize by now that the worlds not gonna end if they kill a clannie..it's just a game.
Page me on Heritage

#4 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 10:39 PM

dayban?

#5 Äññöÿäñcë

Äññöÿäñcë
  • Members
  • 2132 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 10:40 PM

Wow tony, thank you for mentioning my name i feel spethal. It wasn't Rappy's fault he got a blue screen of death, jeez leave the kid alone :(
Disaster ingame.

#6 Snoopy

Snoopy

Teh Housewifes

• Members
  • 1318 posts

i say no

not because it was a clanny that did it
but because if you choose to sacrafice your self in a compertition thats fair play - clan based game ppl tend to stick to what they know.
If smoking 1 cig takes 30 seconds from my life, but laughing adds 5 minutes, if I get stoned every night do I live forever?

#7 Lappa

Lappa
  • Members
  • 598 posts

voted yes... if u wanna help ur team at least swing on the team u want dead... be it it ur own team or their team... but sittin there is inexcusable...

supported
-Lappa or Woodstock-

Property of Jessica

#8 Oracle

Oracle

Wes

• Game Staff
  • 1398 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 10:41 PM

If you attack your own team I kill you.

#9 Äññöÿäñcë

Äññöÿäñcë
  • Members
  • 2132 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 10:43 PM

I love wes.
Disaster ingame.

#10 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 10:43 PM

You can't kill me. My skills are too 1337. Like a dynamic fox!

Edited by Thunderja, 21 January 2006 - 10:44 PM.

I wouldn't mind stabbing you in the face, if that's cool with you?

#11 Ganja

Ganja
  • Members
  • 460 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 10:45 PM

I rly dont see anything wrong with that cause iknow tonys done similiar stuff like that in tournaments or moshes even.

#12 minooka

minooka
  • Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 10:46 PM

susported! If u dont want to attack ur clannies then u shouldnt join the event
Page or Memo Minooka in game

#13 Perfection

Perfection
  • Members
  • 917 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 10:47 PM

lol :(

agreed the purpose of entering such a team event is clear, help your team to win.. it's why people enter .. a greater punishment than banning them would be a stat reduction on the crit there on, being triplx it will most likly be one of the persons "better" characters so will hurt to have say -2 dex or -5 str for a week
(as much as i hate the idea of changeing stats as punishment i think it would be very fitting in this case)
Pulsar, Gremlin or Old_Dog in game. (multi alt only)

#14 Oracle

Oracle

Wes

• Game Staff
  • 1398 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 10:49 PM

I think lowering stats is a bit harsh lol
I'd kill them but then again that's probably better than leaving them sat there :-/

#15 Prophet

Prophet
  • Members
  • 1772 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 10:50 PM

Alright this weeks triplex the teams were Dynamics(me), Truth, and Blonde vs Phoenix, Mystic, Unwell.. and during the whole match Blonde just sat there and did not attack at all.. just because his clan was on the other team. he tried to use the excuse his comp messed up yet he talked jus fine once the other team won..

should there be a punishment such as a dayban for those who do not fight in an event that they join... they join the event to fight not sit there and help a clan.. right?

Did you not see how his pc crashed after the even finished lol, hence him logging off :x
Si Senior!

#16 Cuban

Cuban
  • Members
  • 195 posts

Funny how only people who don't support are DHW lol
SaintAngel Multi

Rox em Sox em Boppers

#17 Perfection

Perfection
  • Members
  • 917 posts

I think lowering stats is a bit harsh lol
I'd kill them but then again that's probably better than leaving them sat there :-/

killing them does nothing , unless u make it take exp away

#18 Perfection

Perfection
  • Members
  • 917 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 10:51 PM

i thought dayban idea was bit harsh to lol

#19 Prophet

Prophet
  • Members
  • 1772 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 10:55 PM

Funny how only people who don't support are DHW lol

I support the idea, but a dayban for your pc going crazy come off it.
Si Senior!

#20 Piggy

Piggy
  • Game Staff
  • 841 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 10:55 PM

As far as I know a dayban runs out at midnight server time. The event is ran at 10pm so the ban would be a lil less than 2 hours?

Anyways to be honest since he didn't attack I presume his team lost, now he had a slight chance of going through and he just makes more enemies...

But as a note I do want stats to be modified for a week or so as punishments

Piggy Or Derlok ingame

#21 Äññöÿäñcë

Äññöÿäñcë
  • Members
  • 2132 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 10:58 PM

^^ He has the triplex ammy atm, lol.
Disaster ingame.

#22 Piggy

Piggy
  • Game Staff
  • 841 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 11:00 PM

Well thats Ryans choise whether to lend it out or not

Piggy Or Derlok ingame

#23 Prophet

Prophet
  • Members
  • 1772 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 11:02 PM

Stop stealing my thunder you bitches?
Si Senior!

#24 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 11:02 PM

His pc did not go crazy.. right after i died after Truth did, they killed Blonde and then he said a couple things in the pub then logged off. So do not feed me that bull nuts alright?

i say dayban works.. i like the stat idea too though

#25 Prophet

Prophet
  • Members
  • 1772 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 11:08 PM

His pc did not go crazy.. right after i died after Truth did, they killed Blonde and then he said a couple things in the pub then logged off. So do not feed me that bull nuts alright?

i say dayban works.. i like the stat idea too though

So why has he not logged on since :(

You can all believe what you want anyway...

Shouldn't this topic be in suggestions or something.
Si Senior!

#26 Bahashabeem

Bahashabeem
  • Members
  • 240 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 11:10 PM

Well I don't play that much but i do enjoy the triplex events. I think its kinda bullnuts to sit there while you team mates die. Its an event for fun not popularity. Set yourself in a real life situation. Would you ever really like to sit there and be killed lol I wouldn't :(
Its what you do when no one is looking that determines what kinda person you really are!! ~~NBM lives on through me!

#27 Defeat

Defeat
  • Members
  • 857 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 11:10 PM

I agree, you shouldn't join an event if you don't plan to hit whoever is on the other team. They joined to win as well, so it makes it fair game, you both want the same thing, clannie or not.

Jµ§t å fîgméñt øf yøµ® îmågîñåtîøñ
1a - Rise/Mythical

#28 Prophet

Prophet
  • Members
  • 1772 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 11:14 PM

I agree, you shouldn't join an event if you don't plan to hit whoever is on the other team. They joined to win as well, so it makes it fair game, you both want the same thing, clannie or not.

Totally agreed, but your all under the misconception that he sat there, he didn't, nothing was said in clan chat before hand about it or anything like that and his pc generally mooseed up
Si Senior!

#29 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 11:18 PM

He sat there and said a few things to me and Truth in the pub before logging.. and dayban would take effect at midnight server time that saturday i presume.

#30 Momba

Momba
  • Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 11:19 PM

I voted no punishment. A bunch of times I just joined to ensure the clan I was in won to hold bragging rights for that week. It's a team event. And who is to say you have to play for the team your randomly picked to be on.

Rappy you need to slow your roll there Boss. 2 days in a row you've brought negative attention to yourself. Your making it to easy for us to get rid of you.

Edited by Momba, 21 January 2006 - 11:21 PM.

My inner child is a mean little f*ucker

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users