Top 10

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 Woodstock

Woodstock
  • Members
  • 263 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 12:35 AM

Post your opinion in order what you think the top 10 in all aspects of a clan are.

1. Desperate Housewives
2. Elite Destiny
3. The Regiment
4. Unpredicted Retribution
5. The Crypt
6. Draco Honoris
7. Attitude
8. MysticShadows
9. Forgotten Souls
10. The Resistance (have to mention them since they still do exist and still sit up there)

Edited by Woodstock, 03 November 2006 - 12:09 PM.

When life slips you a Jeffrey, stroke the furry walls.

Lappa/Woodstock on Multi
Dubs/Cold on 1a

#2 Hansol

Hansol
  • Members
  • 1039 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 12:40 AM

Why is my clan up there... All we do is own your asses :)

#3 Woodstock

Woodstock
  • Members
  • 263 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 12:48 AM

this was a post your idea of the top 10, not an i'm better than you post. and when have you ever owned anyone cal? i never see you pk, and you only have 1 really active player that goes around doing things regularly. and i mentioned your clan cuz that 1 player actually does quite a bit cuz they dont do anything else.

Edited by Woodstock, 03 November 2006 - 12:50 AM.

Lappa/Woodstock on Multi
Dubs/Cold on 1a

#4 Godathon

Godathon
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 01:14 AM

Not only mention the top 10, but mention what you think "all aspects of a clan are."

#5 Hansol

Hansol
  • Members
  • 1039 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 01:15 AM

lol, sorry to be gay earlier...

I jus didn't really think i did alot, ste jus logs on n kills bosses. fudge does naff all, and pedie + matty basically quit.

My idea of a perfect clan was DHW when i first joined... then other people joined, Emma was a nice touch though...

I don't pk alot cause people don't try to pk me... Give me 19 thieves and i'll happily go hurt people for you.

#6 Woodstock

Woodstock
  • Members
  • 263 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 01:28 AM

good point. all aspects include:
events
moshes
boss killing
activity
helpfulness
player skill
and clan wealth

Lappa/Woodstock on Multi
Dubs/Cold on 1a

#7 Woodstock

Woodstock
  • Members
  • 263 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 02:55 AM

in my top 10, i suppose #'s 3, 4, and 5 could be interchangable

Lappa/Woodstock on Multi
Dubs/Cold on 1a

#8 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5237 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 03:22 AM

This is just in my humble opinion, but-

1 MysticShadows
2 ~*The Crypt*~
3 The Resistance
4 Draco Honoris
5 Üñþrêdíçtêd Rêtríbútíøñ
6 Broken
7 Midnight Thorns
8 Desperate Housewives
9 The Regiment
10 Attitude
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#9 Woodstock

Woodstock
  • Members
  • 263 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 03:26 AM

how does that cover all aspects regarding the categories taken into account?

Lappa/Woodstock on Multi
Dubs/Cold on 1a

#10 EzPk

EzPk
  • Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 04:12 AM

off the top of my head, i couldn't even name 10 clans lol...

clans that spring to mind, for the reasons that i know and get on well with alot of the members are...

1. Desperate Housewives
2. The Crypt

#11 Isolated

Isolated
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 05:29 AM

should be like this

regiment
dhw
elite destiny
crypt
draco honoris
resistance
broken
attitude
forgotten souls
f uck you I wont do what you tell me

#12 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 11:26 AM

My idea of a perfect clan was DHW when i first joined...

DHW was the best at that time wasn't it? We had loads of cool people who all ran around killing people and things. We always had a good laugh :)

Nowadays dunno what the best clan is lol. Might still be DHW for all I know.

DHW
Regiment
Elite Destiny
UR
Forgotten Souls
Crypt
Draco
MS

Not bothered about rest

Edited by Raylen, 03 November 2006 - 11:26 AM.

+1 post count ggpwnedkthxbai

it's plausible that the SOB hasn't spawned

¯¨:·»Gently spamming the forum since 2003«·:¨¯

#13 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 01:02 PM

My opinion but

1. The Resistance
2. MysticShadows
3. DHW
4. Regiment
5. Crypt
6. Attitude
7. Midnight Thorns
8. Elite Destiny
9. Broken

#14 Trance

Trance
  • Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 01:23 PM

I'd have to put them more in the joint situation from how I see them.

1.DHW (Usually lots of players on/event winnings/team efforts)
2.TC/TREG (mod. players on at times/see a lot in events as well/exploring)
2.MS/UR (welcome a lot of newcomers/events here and there/explore/train)
3.ED/FS (same as 2, but brought down since they're moving up in ppl/ch/etc.)
4.MT/BRO/DH (Originals, don't see much but r still alive and kicking (didn't put tr cuz its basically one person at this point))
5.TV (TheVision)/Att (Up and coming since inviting new members, explore/work together with clan/welcoming new comers as well)

I'm sure theres stuff I am missing but b4 my boss catches me I have to bounce.

Edited by Trance, 03 November 2006 - 07:08 PM.

All cars should come equipped with cleanse. Screw drunk driving!
Juan
ingame Irl

#15 Eamon

Eamon
  • Members
  • 842 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 02:09 PM

1. DHW
2. Regiment
3. The Crypt
4. Elite Destiny
5. UR
6. MysticShadows
7. Draco Honoris
8. Forgotten Souls
9. The Resistance
10. Attitude

#16 Woodstock

Woodstock
  • Members
  • 263 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 04:22 PM

enlighten me on how according to the categories combine that MS fits number 2 and TRes number 1, when TR is dead, no active players nor events nor anything karla? at least everyone can have a valid reason and humble themselves and their ego enough to put another clan in first knowing they arent the best, but you know there is no way MS based on the categories is second and TR first. only by room count= clan wealth.

since you didnt get it the first time, re-read and edit or post a valid reasoning to ur post based on this:
events
moshes
boss killing
activity
helpfulness
player skill
and clan wealth

ty, and shrink the ego a little please.

Edited by Woodstock, 03 November 2006 - 04:37 PM.

Lappa/Woodstock on Multi
Dubs/Cold on 1a

#17 Exodia

Exodia

Birr

• Members
  • 2265 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 04:28 PM

#1 teh birr
Primex ingame

#18 Ryuku

Ryuku

Ryuku Ingame, Best 3v3er ever

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 04:42 PM

Too bad the "best" clan doesn't have the best player.

1: Desperate HW
2: Regiment
3: Elite Destiny
4: UR
5: The Cypt
6; Forgotten Souls
7: The Vision
8: Mysticshadows
9: Resistance

Edited by Ryuku, 03 November 2006 - 05:17 PM.

#19 shomer

shomer
  • Members
  • 1104 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 05:06 PM

just shut up alex
Page me on Heritage

#20 Woodstock

Woodstock
  • Members
  • 263 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 05:11 PM

again someone ranking resistance somewhere high like they are active and they do events and help people and etc when i said BASED ON THE CATEGORIES, not of all time

Lappa/Woodstock on Multi
Dubs/Cold on 1a

#21 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 06:36 PM

1. Regiment
2. Crypt
3. DHW
4. DH
5. Attitude
6. Forgotten Souls
7. UR
8. Elite Destiny
9. Mysticshadows
10. The Vision
Contact Unforgiven on 1a.

#22 Redheart

Redheart
  • Members
  • 653 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 07:17 PM

Midnight Thorns :)
" For lunch we can have cupcakes until our little fairy tummies are content. We can all stay up to watch the sunset, then go to sleep in our little fairy beds.”

#23 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5237 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 11:55 PM

again someone ranking resistance somewhere high like they are active and they do events and help people and etc when i said BASED ON THE CATEGORIES, not of all time

How about you stop being a cry-baby and let us rank the top 10 clans by our opinions like you asked.
In my opinion, the ranking on the site is the rank of the clan, and it is done in a fair manner. So I don't give a flying hotpan what you think I should rank them, otherwise you'd basically be asking us all to give you your list over.
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.

#24 draykill

draykill
  • Members
  • 424 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 01:13 AM

He just wants to hear ppl say his clan is the best. Also he's jealous his clan isn't the number 1 ranked clan in game.

Edited by draykill, 04 November 2006 - 01:16 AM.

Retired

#25 Woodstock

Woodstock
  • Members
  • 263 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 06:08 AM

ok im going to rephrase what i said cuz apparently the gay guy riding a camel joke was racist?

Gaddy, i wanted specific, intelligent opinions based on criteria given. the site only goes by number of members and amount of rooms, i asked what people thought based on things like how active they are, how much they go on boss runs, how helpful they are, etc. so you want to call me a crybaby for telling people to keep it based to the criteria, you are being just as whiney trying to tell me otherwise when its my topic and i asked what people thought based on such. who cares about the website style of ranking. that wasnt part of this nor will it be.

and for jer, if i were trying to get people to say my clan is best, dont you think i would have voted for it myself? kthx

Lappa/Woodstock on Multi
Dubs/Cold on 1a

#26 Ryuku

Ryuku

Ryuku Ingame, Best 3v3er ever

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 06:38 AM

and for jer, if i were trying to get people to say my clan is best, dont you think i would have voted for it myself? kthx

But isn't that the genius of it..

#27 Spectra

Spectra
  • Members
  • 524 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 08:36 AM

lololol u guys are blind or what??

DHW= inactive players + has clannies who rip other ppl in trades including each other + has lots of minorities G_G
The Regiment= Gate sitters + less owning prz
Elite Destiny= too many emo kids
Forgotten Souls= Talks too much /eyes Cal

Dont even make me start on the other clans
I say all just disband clan and go clanless
:)
"For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light-for the fruit of light consists in all Goodness, Righteousness and Truth"

#28 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5237 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 10:38 AM

ok im going to rephrase what i said cuz apparently the gay guy riding a camel joke was racist?

Gaddy, i wanted specific, intelligent opinions based on criteria given. the site only goes by number of members and amount of rooms, i asked what people thought based on things like how active they are, how much they go on boss runs, how helpful they are, etc. so you want to call me a crybaby for telling people to keep it based to the criteria, you are being just as whiney trying to tell me otherwise when its my topic and i asked what people thought based on such. who cares about the website style of ranking. that wasnt part of this nor will it be.

And as I said, your criteria is bias. Activity isn't always what you count it as. Not all clans are big on PKing or events because of the drama and nonsense caused by them.

You probably can't name half the members of any clan that isn't just a group of your friends or enemies, so how can you judge them or say they aren't deserving of their ranking?
You don't know what the players are doing unless you know the players, and there is no way for anyone to really know what all everyone else is doing.
How the hell did MysticShadows get all of those rooms? I honestly don't know, and when it comes down to it, it doesn't really matter. It makes them ranked higher than the other clans.

IE- By your standards, DH wouldn't be a top clan most likely.
They are not in many events. They do not get into fights. They have a small member-base, and half the time they're on, you'd never know it. They weren't even around for the Halloween quest at all.
O but wait, about half of the people in the clan have a staff character...which also means they often need to run events rather than participate, and they couldn't go to the Halloween area.
They don't have many members because they keep the clan as a close knit group of good people, rather than letting just anyone with some arches join, and though their score suffers for it, the clan itself is much better off because of it.
But your ranking wouldn't consider that kind of stuff, would it? Just what you see and hear about...

The fact that clans like TR are inactive? Whatever...
NM does not have any real relativity to time. They were active enough in the past to still be better than most current clans, without even having a member-base to count for them.

So yes, I say you are being a baby about the clan ranking system basically.
A clan you probably know very little about has got the #1 spot and you don't think they earned it; so you make a post to get "opinions" based on "your criteria", but your critiea is a real load of bias bullocks that you can't even really know about without having logs of everything in game.
And so, I will stick to my ranking, by your standards and any others.

#29 Amy

Amy
  • Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 04:16 PM

Gaddy, you have a good point there. People do indeed rank clans differently because different things are more important to different people. If a poll is given, and an opinion asked for, people should be able to answer based upon THEIR thoughts and opinions. If justification is asked for for your opinions, feel free to give it. Just remember that one mans justification is not the same as anothers.

Good day,
Amy of Draco

I won't name my list, although it is close to those listed. However, I will say, that my judgment would definately be based on different things then the original list. Such as: Interaction with others (yes, including enemies), Honesty of members, ability to play the game, organization, leadership, and member morale. The way a person interacts with his/her enemies would be my number 1 rated topic.
~With each choice comes consequences.. Choose carefully~

#30 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 05:10 PM

How the hell did MysticShadows get all of those rooms? I honestly don't know, and when it comes down to it, it doesn't really matter. It makes them ranked higher than the other clans.

I'll answer that for you Gaddy. It's called I trained my fricken butt off day after day donating 50 percent of everything that I trained to sometimes 100% of what I made during training to get those rooms and clannies helped.

This is why I closed down the MysticShadows thread because I'm tired of the emo jealous people trying to rip on us. I am NOT the only active player in MS. There are several other people that are very active. If I must name them all, I will, just please don't make me because it's a fricken long list. Just most are active during mid mornings to very very late at night after midnight.

Then ever since obtaining rank 1. I've heard that we only got our last 4 rooms because Owens used stolen goods. He admitted to me that he stole a cobalt a very long time ago, but that cobalt was then stolen from him 2 months later. *I verified this by looking through the forums.* Otherwise, that is the only thing that he stole.

My clan got rank 1 fair and square. No, we might not be the biggest pk'ing clan and we don't join very many events. Hell, the events are nothing but a damn joke anyways and when I do manage to get time to play, hardly anyone is on to pk. My clannies and myself busted our butts off to get that rank 1 spot. If you feel that your clan should be rank 1. Hey, you know what has to be done. If you don't want to do it, then that's on you and get off my butt about it.

By the way, The Resistance should be still rank 1 considering the fact that they may not be active but they do have the rooms and they are still considered rank 1 because they held the rank 1 spot for how long before the massive booting? Jen deserves every recognition as well as the remaining Resistance members *even if they may not be active* for all they have done over the years.

I view a quality of a clan different than what you guys do. Sure activeness help, but hello, this is a game. Most of the players that started as kids are now adults and have lives. Hell, I even have a life now. It's why I'm not as active as I once was. I have a job which with the holidays coming up is extremely heptic, I have kids, and I'm getting married in June. However, I judge a clan of quality by how clans interact with each other internally and externally with other clans, how much trouble clannies of clans get into trouble and constantly get banned, how they train with each other, what they do for other people, and just all around how much enjoyment they take into this game. I don't base a clan of quality off of wealth or what statted crits people have with what eq. That can come easily. It's the people that I look at.

My clan got rank 1 fair and square, get over it and it's not like it's a majorly big deal. If it is, then you're fricken pathetic and need to stop playing NM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users